Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

◄ Breaking Girls ► [NSFW Image - IMs Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Cat

Super-Earth
-Breaking Princesses- / Dominance, Depraved Romance, Noblewomen (NSFW Image)

b46f6a9c015fe2e61e4e74a29adeb1c949529d9f.jpg
◄ Breaking Princesses ►

Greetings! I am Curious Cat and I am seeking talented and literate writers to play roles as noblewomen. At the moment I am looking for something short as a way of feeling out compatibility with others writers, but can expand the story if we click.

What am I looking for in the princess characters I seek to break…? Intelligent, willful, and the ability to be corrupted pending I find just the right key to unlock them. Although I don’t care for extreme non-consensual scenes, I do enjoy dubious consent.

Expect kidnapping, sensual forms of torture, being forced to dress in lovely gowns and deviant lingerie, a chance at a demented romance blooming, and your character being broken into a submissive and obedient toy; expected to be a princess in public, but an obedient slave in bed… Or, whatever place your captor chooses to indulge in you.

A few things about me…

♦ I am literate and expect the same from my potential writing partners. I expect at the very least the same effort I put into a written response. As role players we feed off one another… I am going to be making sure to fulfill your desires in what we write within the realm of both of our mutual tastes. The simple lack of using a spell checker shows me you don’t care about what you offer me. Typos happen and don’t bother me… However, carelessness does.

♠ I keep engaged in my writing through real time sessions using IMs. I have AIM, YIM, MSN, and even accounts on Gmail and Skype. I really can’t keep engaged any other way. One of my favorite writers on this forum and I stopped being compatible partly over them not being able to commit to IMs anymore. I adore her and her writing, but if she couldn’t convince me to give PMs a try again I assure you that you won’t be able to no matter how talented you are. All I will say here is I am worth the inconvenience.

♥ I am a very deviant creature. Why, my tastes are quite dark. My definite nos? I don’t like gore, blood play, scat, watersports, vomit, and all out rape.

♣ Feel free to send me a PM and an IM. Would love to discuss plots, ideas, and deviant thoughts with you. Below are some lovely pieces of inspiration.

◄ Seeking Mafia Princesses ►

mob.jpg

◄ Seeking Mafia Princesses ►

I have always loved organized crime stories. I am seeking assertive, cunning, and charismatic writers to play a role as a sadistic, manipulative, and aggressive crime boss. The role requires somebody who is a bit of a switch or dominant.

Synopsis:

The boss of the De Carte Crime Family is brutally gunned down by Vito Carlotta. The former boss’s bodyguard Carmine goes underground with the boss’s daughter to lay low until the mob war ends for control of the crime family. The story picks up with the daughter coming into womanhood and warping into a sadistic and manipulative girl who will stop at nothing to have her enemies brutally murdered and take control of their rackets. With Carmine as her capo and some of her father’s former loyalists will she be doomed to suffer the same fate at her late father?

♥ Need very literate creatures for this plot only. Writers feed off one another and I intend to give you quite a bit to feed off of… Please give the same effort back.

♠ No submissive personalities. Maybe a bit submissive in bed, but she needs to be in control of her situation and her crew.

♦ I only write via IM sessions. Only way I can keep engaged.

♣ Feel free to PM me or IM me with any questions, plot ideas, etc.

RE: -Breaking Princesses- / Dominance, Depraved Romance, Noblewomen (NSFW Image)

Do not bump more than once every 24 hours. Thanks.

RE: -Breaking Princesses- / Dominance, Depraved Romance, Noblewomen (NSFW Image)

It's a shame that I don't do IM. We are virtually the perfect match, looking at your kinks. Oh, well. Best of luck to you in your endeavors!

You seem like you might be worth the inconvenience, but sadly my slow, small-town internet just won't allow for a big, scary download like an IM. Here's a bumpeh for you anyway :3

I sent you a PM.

Send me a line some time and I will gladly give you my YIM info.

[NSFW Image] Interracial, Breeding, Cuckolding - Black Cock Addiction

Bet69_zps5f85c231.png

I am looking for deliciously deviant writers for some interracial plots involving themes with heavy race play, big black cocks, breeding, adultery, and cuckolding. These themes are very sensitive and may include use of the 'N-Word'. I do only write via IMs (YIM, AIM, MSN).

Plot Ideas

♠ Revenge Plots: A black man denied for a promotion decides to take revenge by seducing his new supervisor's little white fiancee.

♠ The Cult: A deranged cult of black supremacists seek to kidnap influential white women and the wives/daughters of influential men to convert to their demented cause and be bred with superior black seed.

♠ The Cuckold: A reluctant man is dragged by his wife to a seedy motel to meet her new lover she met online, insisting her husband become a cuckold due to his small cock and inability to be a 'real man' in bed.

♠ The Gold Digger: A beautiful bride at her reception hungers for her usual diet of big black cock, dragging a handsome server by the tie to the women's room to have him fuck her in one of the stalls and consummate her marriage to her weak willed rich white husband.

I am open to other ideas!

◄ Wife Corrupted ►[NSFW Image]

cw_zps19dd4000.jpeg

◄ Wife Corrupted ►​

Greetings! I am Curious Cat and I am seeking talented and literate writers to play roles as cheating wives. At the moment I am looking for something short as a way of feeling out compatibility with others writers, but can expand the story if we click.

What am I looking for in the cheating wives I break…? Intelligent, willful, and the ability to be corrupted pending I find just the right key to unlock them. I seek reluctance that is sidestepped by blackmail, drugging, coercion... Although I don’t care for extreme non-consensual scenes, I do enjoy dubious consent.

Expect sensual forms of torture, being forced to dress in lovely gowns and deviant lingerie, transformation into a sex slave, and your character being broken into a submissive and obedient toy; expected to be an innocent and honest wife in public, but an obedient slave in bed… Or, whatever place your Master chooses to indulge in you.

A few things about me…

♦ I am literate and expect the same from my potential writing partners. I expect at the very least the same effort I put into a written response. As role players we feed off one another… I am going to be making sure to fulfill your desires in what we write within the realm of both of our mutual tastes. The simple lack of using a spell checker shows me you don’t care about what you offer me. Typos happen and don’t bother me… However, carelessness does.

♠ I keep engaged in my writing through real time sessions using IMs. I have AIM, YIM, MSN, and even accounts on Gmail and Skype. I really can’t keep engaged any other way. One of my favorite writers on this forum and I stopped being compatible partly over them not being able to commit to IMs anymore. I adore her and her writing, but if she couldn’t convince me to give PMs a try again I assure you that you won’t be able to no matter how talented you are. All I will say here is I am worth the inconvenience.

♥ I am a very deviant creature. Why, my tastes are quite dark. My definite nos? I don’t like gore, blood play, scat, watersports, vomit, and all out rape.

♣ Feel free to send me a PM and an IM. Would love to discuss plots, ideas, and deviant thoughts with you. Below are some lovely pieces of inspiration.

8aae32a07436faf7e5dc9efdc1920983_zps0cd60233.jpeg
◄ Breaking Girls ►

Greetings! I am Curious Cat and I am seeking talented and literate writers to play roles as abducted girls being broken into obedient slaves and pets. At the moment I am looking for something short as a way of feeling out compatibility with others writers, but can expand the story if we click.

What am I looking for in the girls I seek to break…? Intelligent, willful, and the ability to be corrupted pending I find just the right key to unlock them. Although I don’t care for extreme non-consensual scenes, I do enjoy dubious consent.

Expect kidnapping, sensual forms of torture, being forced to dress in lovely gowns and deviant lingerie, a chance at a demented romance blooming, and your character being broken into a submissive and obedient toy.

A few things about me…

I'm really interested in the broken wife one. I love dom/sub ageplay. I like playing reluctant and getting coerced. I'm a 23 year old female from indiana. My YIM is hayhay2333
Curious Cat said:
cw_zps19dd4000.jpeg

◄ Wife Corrupted ►​

Greetings! I am Curious Cat and I am seeking talented and literate writers to play roles as cheating wives. At the moment I am looking for something short as a way of feeling out compatibility with others writers, but can expand the story if we click.

What am I looking for in the cheating wives I break…? Intelligent, willful, and the ability to be corrupted pending I find just the right key to unlock them. I seek reluctance that is sidestepped by blackmail, drugging, coercion... Although I don’t care for extreme non-consensual scenes, I do enjoy dubious consent.

Expect sensual forms of torture, being forced to dress in lovely gowns and deviant lingerie, transformation into a sex slave, and your character being broken into a submissive and obedient toy; expected to be an innocent and honest wife in public, but an obedient slave in bed… Or, whatever place your Master chooses to indulge in you.

A few things about me…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom