Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Prince Zuko!

• Thread starter HeyThereLittleBear
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeyThereLittleBear

MxF

Book One

Prince Zuko x Rebel
On his search for the Avatar, Prince Zuko stumbles upon a rare and exciting discovery - a girl unconscious in the woods. Uncle Iroh convinces him to bring her back to the ship and let him nurse her to health. The girl becomes more than just a drain when they manage to talk information out of her while she's fevered and delirious. The Avatar is near and she knows where he is hidden. But now that she has been nursed to health neither kind deed nor rough hand from the soldiers can get her to talk. But maybe, just maybe, Prince Zuko can...

Book Two

Prince Zuko x OC
Plot #1: Starving and near death, Zuko is taken in by a group of nomads willing to help him get back on his feet and nurse him back to health. Though he is thankful to be alive, he feels that it's time he separate himself from them and go on his way after the Avatar once again. The night he goes to leave, he is stopped by the girl that found him and she has one request -- take her with him.

Plot #2: A bounty hunter has found one of the most elusive subjects she's been after - the Blue Spirit. She's surprised when she pulls off his mask to reveal that the Blue Spirit is the exiled Prince Zuko. This is most definitely an interesting find worth his weight in gold, but the journey back to the fire kingdom to turn him in is long, so there's plenty of time for him to sway her on turning him in. Maybe, just maybe, he could even get her to help him find the Avatar...

I love to have romance plots with Zuko! I don't exactly need him to be strictly canon, so it's okay if you go AU. I just like him. :3

I role-play over AIM, e-mail, or Skype. Please feel free to IM me without sending a PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom