Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother's been naughty( Shadowninja x Celebstars)

ShadowNinja4d4

Banned
Banished
A tall, brown haired man sat in a dark room, his eyes fixed on a computer screen which showed him a feed from a camera in his parents bedroom. Nathan had set up his camera after he discovered what his friend was doing to his mother. He had wanted to catch all of the action on video. He wasn't disappointed as he watched his friend follow his mom into her bedroom. The two sat on the edge of the bed, laughing and talking, she was in a robe. eventually his friend stood up and asked her to strip.

Nathan watched as his mother dropped the robe, naked underneath. He knew his mother was a milf but damn was she a looker. Full breasts, a beautiful young looking face, everything about her flawless. He couldn't help but play with himself a little bit as his mother went to her knees and let his friend face fuck her. Nathan bit his lip, pulling his dick free and playing with himself as he watched his mother be used like that.

So it went on, Nathan watched as his mother was face fucked, gagged and restrained and fucked every which way all over the room. Once they were done they promised to meet again next weekend, the next time they would all be home alone. Nathan himself wasn't even supposed to be there, he was supposedly at some kind of practice, but the reality was he was just in his little studio set up in the basement.

Nathan got up, walking towards the door, if he was any taller than he was he would have to duck to get in the doorway. He made his way silently upstairs. He could hear his mother's shower going, soon she would clean the room to avoid the suspicion of his father. Walking out the door, Nathan strode down the street. His friend lived close enough to walk. He started to make his way there now, intent on confronting his friend.

He smiled, knowing he would scare his friend out of even talking to his mother, which would leave him poised to spring his trap the following weekend. He couldn't wait for that.

Her marriage was a disaster and the counselling sessions over the past year did nothing to rekindle their magic they once had. Holly grew depressed and was close to questioning her own life but then came along a knight in shining armour who paid her the attention she needed.

At first, the mother refused his advances on her over the coming weeks, even threatening to tell her husband but the man suddenly grew on her and she let him in one day on a weekend and the rest is history. Every Saturday morning for the past two months the pair had been meeting whilst her husband was out playing golf and her son was at practice.

It was the perfect cover for Nathan's friend Rob to come over and pay her the attention she so desperately craved. Holly did wonder why he was interested in her, she did ask whether it had anything to do with her being his friend's mother. He did agree to that, but also because he felt she was the sexiest woman alive. That statement only made her love him more and gave her the confidence boost she wanted.

After today's meet, Holly let him see himself out as she got in the shower. Once she had washed herself and dried, she then cleaned the room, spraying some air freshener and straightening the bed covers like nothing had ever happened.

However, she was unaware she had been filmed and that her son was in his way to go and see his 'friend' who had been fucking her.

Nathan knocked on Rob's door, it wasn't long before Rob answered the door. "Hey Rob" he said with a smile. Rob was a little surprised to see him obviously. "Hey man...uhh...what's...what's up?" he said, somewhat warily, he was trying not to let on he was a little worn out from his fun earlier with Nathan's mother actually. "Nothing just, ya know...I was home early from practice and..." he pinned Rob to the wall just inside the doorway with his forearm, his eyes fierce and angry. "Saw you making my mother your personal plaything..." he added. In truth, he didn't give a flying fuck what his mother did or with whom, but his friend had given him the perfect excuse to accomplish what he did.

Rob stuttered and stumbled, trying to reason out why he had done what he did. "Save your breath." Nathan snapped, making him wince. "Look, we've been friends forever...so I'm not going to do what I want to...but don't come around my house anymore and don't contact her. Got it?" he asked. Rob gulped and nodded his head quickly, not wanting to make Nathan any angrier than he appeared. Nathan let him go. "Good, see you at school Monday...were going to act like this never happened." With that, he turned and walked away.

Nathan made his way back to his house, satisfied that everything was set up the way he wanted it to be. Come next Saturday, he would spring his little plan into action. He walked into the house. "I'm home!" he called into the house, shutting the door behind him. He pulled his gym bag out of the side closet by the front door and left it where he normally would if he had come back from practice.

Holly went downstairs and greeted her son. She kissed his cheek and went to continue the chores she was doing, or what she made her son believe. The mother was unaware he knew everything now and she wouldn't be able to work out why there was some awkwardness between the pair. Over the week, it seemed like there was an invisible barrier. Time after time Holly would ask why he was acting strange and when he wouldn't answer she just put it down to hormonal changes in his body. She remembered when her brother was growing up and he was the moodiest person she had ever known, even up until now.

After a stressful week, along came Saturday morning and she had the house to herself again, so she thought. Wearing a black silk robe with nothing on underneath, Holly laid on her bed watching some TV. She had put the door on the latch so Rob would be able to walk right in.

What Holly didn't know was that Rob wasn't coming.

Nathan quietly made his way into the house, having been excused yet again from practice due to peak performance. He went down to his little computer room in the basement, booting up his computer. He sat down and started to run a program he could use to hijack signals in the house. He set it up to turn his mothers tv to a salt and pepper display before starting to play the video of his mother and Rob. He smiled as he made his way upstairs, waiting outside the room for his moment.

He heard it when the tv suddenly went to salt and pepper, the annoying buzzing noise, then the picture coming back. He waited until he could hear his mothers moan in the video before he opened the door and stepped in with a smile on his face. "Hey there mom, been having fun with Rob I see?" he said casually, as if nothing was weird about him walking in with that playing on the screen. He strode forward into the room and tilted his head to the side.

"You know....right now? I have this video attached to an email to dads account...it hasn't been sent. I put it on a timer, if I don't reset the timer at a regular interval every day? It will send automatically, dad will see this if I don't do that." he said, walking over and standing in front of her. "So unless you do exactly what I say, its going to be sent to him." he ended, a glint in his eye.

Hearing a noise downstairs she smiled to herself. Taking her robe off she placed it on the other side of the bed and sat on the edge. Flicking her long brown hair over her shoulders she waited in her naked form. Her large breasts were hanging from her chest above her smooth tummy. Holly was proud of her curvy figure and liked to stay in shape the best she could.

"Hey where are you? I can't wait to feel your big....." Holly was interrupted by the TV coming on. It made her jump and her hand went to her chest to help calm her heart.

Now a noise of her moaning filled the room and she saw the screen. It was a recording of her fucking Rob. Looking to the door as it opened she then noticed her son was there. "Nathan!" Quickly grabbing her robe she put it on and covered herself. Hearing him speak of Rob and the email he had planned to send she was quickly panicking. She couldn't deny it as it was right in front of her.

"It was just fun son I swear! Your father doesn't have to know. I will do anything!"

Nathan watched as his mother had hastily covered herself. He couldn't help a sense of satisfaction that he now had some power over her. "For starters then. I want you to put the robe back down and lean back on the bed." he said casually. He watched her, waiting for her to refuse, to fight, to be surprised, he cut her off before any response could be made.

"Before you think of refusing, remember that the email will go to my dad...as of right now. You will do whatever I please. Understood?" he said softly. "You said you'll do anything, so I will hold you to that, I will ask you to do ANYTHING. Anything I ask, you have to do." He leaned forward, a crooked half-smile on his face. "So you will start by doing what I just said."

Holly heard what he wanted and frowned at him. "I am your mother...!" She was continuing before he cut her off. Hearing him go on about her doing ANYTHING he wanted made her scared and feel terribly alone. "You wouldn't?" Knowing he wanted her naked she had to gradually take her robe off again before laying across the bed on her back. Looking up at the ceiling, her hands by her sides were shaking madly.

Tilting her head, she didn't want to look at him or what he was going to do. Holly was sure he wouldn't touch her or want her. After all he was her son.

"What have you got planned?" She asked him.

Nathan watched as she hesitated, he took a deep breath and gave her a hot, slow look up and down. "Perfection...I'm sure Rob told you that you're one hell of a milf yeah?" he said, stepping forward, he reached up and started tugging off his shirt. "He was right, you are. Now you're going to get your Saturday fuck...but it won't be Rob this time." Nathan said, undoing the button on his jeans and sliding them down. He pushed down his boxers with them, allowing his erection to snap free. He was big, bigger than Rob even, and much more muscled than him or even his dad.

Nathan approached the bed and pushed his mother back on it, making her bounce back so she was fully on the bed rather than the edge. He climbed over her and held her down with his weight before fiercely kissing her on the lips, obviously hungry.

The noise of his undressing tormented her. She knew he wanted to use her and she had always thought about that in the past. The way he would snatch glares at her ass when she walked near him or the eager looks at her curves made her feel uncomfortable. When he was naked, Holly felt his weight press down on to her, her breasts squashing against his chest with his cock firmly laying between their to tummy's.

As he kissed her in a hungry fashion, she tried moving her mouth but got caught by his tongue. It was almost like a grappling hook and it forced her to contribute to the act so he wasn't alone. Lifting her arms up she placed two hands on either of his shoulders trying to force him off of her. She could hardly breath the way he attacked her lips.

Nathan eased up only enough to give her breathing room, not giving her enough to take control. After a while he broke the kiss and looked down at her with an evil smile as he started to grind against her. He leaned down and ran his tongue up her neck before biting and blowing softly on her earlobe, wanting to torment her, show her the guilt of enjoying his attention. "Mmmn, you're so damn beautiful...why do you even have to be the woman that gave birth to me? Why does my own mother have to look this good huh? The one woman I'm not supposed to have." he said, a hint of anger in his tone, but it wasn't directed at her. He leaned down and kissed her again, keeping her in line with his tongue.

He continued to grind his cock against her, one hand traveling slowly down her body and reaching between her legs. He gently started to finger her pussy, working her over to get her nice and wet.

Her mind was angry and disgusted yet her body was loving the feel of another man on top of it. The lick along her neck made her tingle and shiver, every tiny little hair standing up firmly. When he went to kiss her again the mother responded better than the first time. Her mouth opened up and her tongue swayed against his as he started to finger her pussy.

The fact she was starting to enjoy it already just showed what kind of slut she was. Holly moaned deep in to his mouth, her hot breath landing on his cheek as she moved her head away. Closing her eyes and smiling she almost forgot who he was before opening them and then dropping her grin. "This is wrong" she told him.

Nathan watched as his mother laid beneath him, smiling as she showed how she was enjoying his attention. When her frown dropped and she said that this was wrong, he got a little angry. "So is cheating on dad, no matter how bad the marriage is...and with a friend of your son to boot..." he said. He slid down her body and spread her legs, eagerly flicking his tongue against her clit. He wanted to see if he could get her to the point where she would actually ask for it. One of his hands slid up her body and started to gently fondle her chest, his other hand working a finger inside her as he licked her.

All she ever wanted was attention, to feel good about herself and to have fun. That was the only reason she cheated on her husband, it wasn't because she didn't love him. When her son moved down her body and started to lick her clit the mother moaned and arched her back, pushing her breasts further in to the air. "Ugh! Fuck!" Holly cried as he continued to play with her. "Faster" she wanted to direct him, tell him what got her hot and juicy.

As much as she wanted to stop it, to forget about what happened she just couldnt, the pleasure was so good. Maybe she should just enjoy herself first then stop afterwards.

Nathan could hardly believe it, not only was his mother submitting to his attention this easily, she was really, truly enjoying what he was doing to her. She was even starting to direct his actions, tell him what would get the biggest reaction out of her. He moved his finger faster, gently teasing her clit still with his mouth. He wanted to make his mother cum, to feel her juices on him. He was slowly forgetting his intention to make her beg for his dick as he became fixated on pleasing her, on making her surrender to him completely.

He came up and looked at her face with a smirk. At the angle she was at now, she would have a clear view of his rock hard cock while he was teasing her with his finger. "Enjoying this?" he cooed softly, not knowing she had a clear view. He went back down and continued going down on her, his efforts at pleasing her doubling.

As he came up, pulling away from her pussy Holly managed to lift a hand up and press his face back down to her groin area. She was used to being in control and demanded he finish what he had started without even saying it. Ignoring his question she saw his thick long cock and just tried to ignore that before she started to moan again as he fingered her faster as well as sucked on her clit. Her lips started to get moist and soon enough became wet enough that she came after he had forced her to with his tongue. Biting her botton lip she arched her back further, nearly putting her back out as the pleasure was greatly misjudged. Digging her nails in to the sheets she soon smiled and gasped when it was over.

"We don't tell your father, you have had your fun now" she said, trying to get up from under him as she ran her hand through her long brown hair.

Nathan looked up and narrowed his eyes. He had just blackmailed her and she thought he would just obediently leave it at oral sex performed on her? She thought that he would be content to just please her and take nothing for himself? It was time he taught his mother a lesson. He pushed her back down rather roughly and moved up, staring down at her. "Mother...I think you forget who's supposed to be in control here." he said, a hint of danger in his voice. He pushed her legs apart and positioned his cock, thrusting all of it inside of her at once. "And it isn't you" he said, started to thrust into her, leaning down and biting her neck a little roughly. He had barely suppressed a shudder as his mothers wet pussy had enveloped him, still so tight despite her age and the fact she had him.

In a way, he found it really funny. He had come out of there, now here he was years later thrusting himself right back in. It made for a strange irony that only boosted his enjoyment, a whole new meaning to men coming from a woman and spending their lives trying to get back in one.

Holly was more intimidated by her son now once he had pushed her back down spread her legs and forced himself in to her pussy. Moaning loudly she felt his body swarm all over hers before he bit her neck roughly leaving teeth marks. It was though she was seeing a completely different side to him which she had never witnessed before. "Nathan!" Holly moaned and tried forcing him off but she knew it would lead to the email being sent. It was unfair she was being punished she thought, just for trying to make her life better.

Instead, she chose to remain quiet, loosening her hands from his chest and just resting them by her sides. Her body jerked upwards as he thrusted in to her, humping at her groin from the hole where he was born. Clenching her teeth when he bit her again, she let him do what he had to.

Nathan wasn't exactly happy by her lack of reaction, he wanted his mother to scream, to writhe, to get lost in a pleasure she knew was wrong. He wanted to see her get so worked up she begged for more from him. Leaning down, he gently nipped at her lip lip, his hips now moving at an easy, steady pace. He wanted to fuck her, not break her after all. He thought of all the ways his friend was able to have her on just a normal Saturday morning, and be done within a few hours. He leaned down and bit gently on her ear lobe before whispering in her ear. "Were going to be at it a while mom...I'm not going to stop with a simple missionary fuck...restraints, face fucking, ball gags...is there anything you didn't do with Rob? Because were going to do whatever you did and then some...I hope you're ready."

He then propped himself up, looking down at her, he was smiling now, in a much better mood with the pleasure of being inside her. "Look me in the eyes, meet my eyes and don't look away while I fuck you." he softly commanded her. His eyes were full of lust and passion, triumph even. He had dominated her and he knew it, she as his prize now, his kitten one could say, his eyes also made it clear he would make this just as enjoyable for her as for him if she gave into it.

Moving her head to the side it allowed him to nibble at her ear lobe as she let him use her body as a play thing. Listening to him speak of her restraints, face fucking and ball gags she knew this wasn't a one time thing. Even if it was, he was going to milk this situation for all it's worth. His father and her husband wouldn't be back until the late afternoon maybe even the evening as he spent time with his friends. They had nearly all day to fuck in the bedroom and Holly looked away from him, not even blinking in the process.

As he propped himself up she looked in to his eyes like he commanded off her. She felt him dominating her, trying to claim her as his own and not his fathers. It was quite intimidating for her as he continued his thrusts in to her pussy.

Nathan kept his eyes locked on hers, feeling himself grow hot as the intensity of it hit him. He loved staring into his mothers beautiful eyes. Groaning softly he started to quicken the pace, pushing himself a little harder, a little deeper inside her. His excitement was still high, evidenced by his cock still noticably throbbing inside of her. He eventually leaned down and kissed her hungrily as he continued to fuck her. "You're so beautiful mom..." he whispered.

She didn't like staring at him, his eyes peering at hers. It was like he was watching every emotion, trying to make sure she enjoyed it. Her mouth did open a few times as she gasped. Sometimes nothing at all came out apart from a breath of air which steamed his face. The bed was rocking as he humped her pussy, thrusting in to it with the sound of her wet pussy allowing him to enter her without any trouble. When he leaned down to kiss her, she tried to let him continue the best she could. Her tongue swirled with his but it was more him doing the work than her.

Nathan was frustrated with her lack of expression. He could tell that she was enjoying it to an extent, even if she wasn't showing it much. He growled and thrust deeper inside her, pushing himself in as far as possible, his thrusts as rough and quick. He held onto her now and leaned down, kissing and biting at her neck as he continued to pump away inside her. He kissed her lips again, biting her bottom lip and dragging his teeth across. Growing more excited Nathan propped himself back up start let go of his restraint, pounding into her recklessly hard and fast, he knew from the video that she should like it. He could feel himself building up a little, the pleasure getting him closer to climax.

Holly tried her best not to show any emotion in the ordeal she was facing but she couldn't hide it any longer. She kissed him back with a burning passion which disguised her moans. When he propped up and gave her some more room she firmly planted a hand on his ass cheek and dug her nails in to his flesh. At this precise moment in time Holly couldn't care who was on top of her, she would deal with the consequences later on. Letting him bite her lip she attacked his with her very own and sucked on his tongue. "Harder, don't stop" she cried and whispered in to his ear before making her hand clench tighter on his ass.

Nathan felt a surge of triumph pass through his body as she gave into him, surrendering to the act, no matter how much she may hate herself for it later. He could hardly believe it, here he was in his mothers room, in his mothers bed, pounding her like some girl from his school who went for him just because he played Sports. He knew there was a difference here of course, but at the moment it didn't matter. Her plea to go harder turned him on even more, He fucked her as hard as he could. The sound of his hips slapping against hers filled the room, a loud rhythmic sound of flesh meeting flesh in rapid succession. She had never had anything quite like this before, he was pretty confident in that.

Back
Top Bottom