Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Everything Cherrylicious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall we get past the initial introduction and skip to the fun stuff? Yes? Thank you. What I am looking for is something fun, something creative and something that will keep us both entertained. :3 and please please please no one liners

So far I only have a couple of ideas to toss down but I will update as it comes to me~

The Imouto connection:

This one will include incest or the thought of incest and will alternate between a fantasy world and real life

The brother ( you) has had a secret obsession over little sister manga’s ( read above disclaimer, the little sister will be of age at a healthy ripe age of eighteen) A fact he’s hidden from his own younger twin. One day he came across this manga in an old dusty bookshop, a title he’d never even heard off before. And yet it seemed perfect for him, taking it up to the front and purchasing it the morning after he read the manga the brother would find himself inside the manga book world with him in bed and that’s where the story will start.

The sacrificial virgin:

Sometimes the unknown can cause all kind of fears and superstitions. In this story the maoh has found himself the victim due to such things. A distant village offering up one girl in favour of both appeasing him and gaining his favour. For him it wouldn't be such a new thing but he'd always had others deal with the situation by passing the girls down to his fellow demons, this one was different, this one had been found by his younger sister ( who is of age ) and who in a moment of impish curiosity had created a scene to catch his interest, there was one other thing too, his sister had teased him into accepting this girl . The first girl since his reign to have officially joined his harem.

This one could work with the girl being sacrificed to another supernatural being, just poke me in pm and if it catches my interest then we'll get that ball rolling.

Succubus's awakening

This one will end up being smut heavy. A master demon choses those amongst the humans whol hold a capability to ascend into something far more than what they were, whether it were simply the fact they were marked for the so called good, that one would ascend into becoming an angel or if they held the spark of mgic within their souls. One night he found a girl who held both, a hard working university student who tried her best to stay on the right side of the lines and just do what she had to do ( could also be a high school student ) Unbeknownst to her she had an angel watching over her, an angel who'd found himself being falsely called away that night by the demon. Taking her in spirit the demon invaded her dreams so he could preserve what he could of her virginity, ensuring that her first fall would be a higher price of sin upon the other's soul.

The very next day this girl found herself being highly aroused with thoughts she'd never once suffered, not openly at least as her body sought to finding itself a release. A release that others would be all too willing to give for she exuded a pheromone, a pheromone that caused one to lust after her.

This one would have you playing various characters, her teacher, her father, her brother, the angel, demon and hell... if it tickles your fancy you could be a plumber. There will be some throw off characters and some main ones to help pull this story along.

Another possibility could be the angel's own fall.. The way to hell was paved with good intentions as they say. In an attempt to stop her from corrupting herself and others he takes to pleasing her as well not knowing the more she succumb to her lust the more of a succubus he was helping to create, or perhaps he did but no longer cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom