Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Even royalty has it's price... [Himeko x Azayzal]

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
Life for the twins Reika Amakura and Rika Amakura was rather simple for them. They didn't really have to worry about much, except for when dinner was. They were pampered and spoiled rotten princesses of the kingdom Dumai. Here they had just celebrated their 23rd birthday and yet was not married yet. So far finding a prince for them to each marry was turning out to be a bit of a hassle for their father seeing as he was wanting children from both of them. The thought of someday having children of their own was on their minds, yes, however to them there was no prince out there for them to marry that was... Well to say the least, suitable for them. Every man that was brought before them had a flaw that didn't work with either of them and they would end up sending the poor man back to his own kingdom empty handed. And this is the problem their father was now facing, without them wedded his own army was starting to diminish as they didn't have any help nor support from the other kingdoms. If their father didn't do something soon, their kingdom would fall and crumble and they would be left with nothing. The twins didn't pay attention to any of that, after all, to them it wasn't their problem. Little did they know it was just about to become their problem. Times were hard on the kingdom of Dumai, and their father was desperate to secure their home. Though who knows just how far he would go to just keep his precious kingdom safe.

Sighing to herself Reika tossed one of the books she was reading aside, clearly frustrated from all the studying she had been doing and walked over to her sister who had been reading on the other side of the room. "Hey Rika, wanna do something other than just sit in our room and study? We can go outside and discuss just who's the next poor sap father is going to bring either of us next." She chuckled wickedly as she was starting to picture another prince being presented to either of them and for them to turn around and turn him down when they found a flaw with him. Rika slightly shook her head, yet with a small smile on her face as she listened to her sister's words. "We need to get our studying done though or mother's going to really jump our asses again. But eh, what the fuck. We've been at this for hours! We need a break!" Rika replied as she placed a piece of paper in the book where she was to hold her place as she stretched out and yawned. "Hmm.. I wonder when dinner will be done.~" She murred as she flicked her tail before she stood up. Looking over at her twin she nodded and giggled. "We can go for a walk outside for a bit and discuss the new sap we are more than likely going to have presented to us." Rika giggled as both girls made their way to the door and then left their bedroom together.

As they left their room they were greeted by some of their maids that bowed before them but had a strange look in their eyes as they did so. Something about them was off, but the two didn't seem to care. After all they didn't think it was their problem and they continued to make their way outside so they could go on their walk and take a break from all the studying. They didn't even seem to notice a figure walking over to the guards as they made their way to the side of the castle as they both chatted and talked about who was the next victim on the list to 'destroy', or so to say. As they made their way to the back they continued their talk while laughing loudly and minor giggles could be heard every now and then. "Hahaha, so you think the next one is going to be Rylthe from the kingdom Horus?" Rika giggled as Reika nodded. "Isn't he like... In his forties?! I mean, eww! That's like our father's age!" Reika remarked as she frowned at the mere thought of that man gave her chills. "Yeah... There's a major flaw right there! I mean, why can't there be anyone around our age that doesn't have a flaw with them?!" Rika asked as they both took their a seat on one of the comfy chairs out back. "I wish we could find someone like that... But there's just no one good enough for us!" Reika replied as she let out a *huff* sound in a displeased tone.

After about two hours later they were greeted with one of the maids as she, like the others before, had a odd look in her eyes and on her face. "Is dinner ready?" Rika asked as she looked over the woman, who shook her head no. "I'm sorry miss... But your father and his guest wish to see the both of you... I really am sorry..." The maid said and neither of the two really paid much attention to her apologies. "Ugh... Is it another prince asking for our hand?" Reika asked coldly as she stood up and helped Rika to her feet. Both of them were now looking at the maid with a cold stare as the woman was now looking as if she was about to cry. "Sadly no... It is someone else... Not even a noble, but they wish to see you two right now." The maid answered as both girls sighed and flicked their tails to the side. "Very well then. We will follow you." They replied as the maid started leading them back to the front of the house before leading them back inside. It was night out and the moon was a nice full one too. The maid led them to their father's meeting room and knocked before opening the door to usher them inside. "Again... I'm so sorry..." The maid whimpered as she bowed to them as they both went inside. "What is it this time father?" Reika asked in a monotone voice as both of them looked over at him before over to the new stranger that was in their house. They didn't know what was going on but clearly this was no prince, let alone a noble, judging from the looks of them. They both sighed as they now waited for him to speak.

The stranger was cut off mid-sentence at the knock on the door, she looked over to it with mild interest, that changed quickly to curiosity as the twin sisters were ushered in "Ahh these must be the princesses of Dumai, your father has told me much about you" she had a twinkle in her eye as she quickly marched over to them. She was about the same height as them, wearing a well-worn dark robed the hood still covered her head but piercing heterochromia eyes, One blue the other chestnut brown, could be seen under her hood. Her face had sharp features making her look beautiful but deadly, something akin to a serpent, in a flash she was standing before Reika raising a slender hand, she laid her thumb and finger on either side of Reika's jaw, the movement was abrupt and sudden but as soon as her fingers were laid upon Reika she would feel her muscles grow weak and any resistance to the strangers control would be near impossible. The woman looked over Reika as though she were a piece of meat, turning her head this way and that as she uhm'd and ahh'd eyes searching over the skin before nodding "Yes she will do, now for your sister" she dropped her hand from Reika and moved onto Rika the same sensation washing over her body as she looked over the second sister "I believe they certainly fill the price needed" she announced much to the confusion of the girls.

The stranger turned away from the twins with a flick of her robe and walked back to the king "As I was saying the soldiers you will have, they are eternally watchful, They don't need sleep or food and nothing but magic can destroy them I believe 500 should suffice but I will need to take my payment early" she said glancing back at the recovering girls. The king looked gravely at his daughters, they could be unruly and selfish but he loved them with all of his heart it would truly break their mother's heart to learn that he had traded them off for the sanctity of the entire kingdom, with war raging around them it was only a short matter of time before it came to their doors and while they had one of the most beautiful cities in all of the lands they were not known for their skilled warriors and with his daughters lack of ability to pick a suitor it had finally come to this. Looking at the she-witch he nodded "I wish there was another way... but there is not Kyrin you.. have a deal" he offered her his hand and with it she took a knife out of her robe a delighted smile crossing her lips, two new play-toys all for the sake of a kingdom she could barely remember. Drawing the blade across the palm of his hand she took a small vial to contain his blood before slitting her own palm, pressing the two together she muttered under her breath and the room grew dark and cold stopping suddenly after the final word was said "This is a blood pact your majesty it is not one to be broken easily, if the girls leave my possession the soldiers you require will crumble and this very kingdom will quake, I will send for you when they are ready and you personally will come collect them"

Kyrin couldn't help but smile as she turned to her new toys, walking up to them she spoke softly "Come girls you are to be mine now your inability to be tamed by prince or teacher is quite famous I believe they have a drinking song about it too" she laughed softly to herself before an icy glare was thrown at them "However I am no foolish prince or daft teacher I expect you to follow and in time you will on your own" with that she clicked her fingers, bindings wrapped around the girls legs leaving their arms and mouths free but making them walk after Kyrin, they looked like puppets clumsily walked after the witch "I have a carriage waiting for us outside, it might not be to your high standards but it will suffice for our travels" she spoke to them enjoying the sounds of their rebellious mouths.

As they heard the strangers words they both looked at one another but before they knew it the stranger had moved over to them rather quickly and they both took note of her features, but her eyes was something that worried them the most. The vibe they both got from this woman was nothing good, however rather evil and sinister. Before they could say anything she was right in front of Reika. Before she could even flinch the woman raised her hand as she held her jaw with just her thumb and finger on both sides. Reika tried to move her hand to try and swipe the woman's hand off of her but to no avail did it move. Instead she felt her body starting to grow very weak as her ears lowered and flatten against her head, though try as she may she couldn't resist it as her legs gave out from under her as she fell to the ground while the woman looked her over. As she was doing this Rika who was shocked could only mutter a few words. "Just what... In the hell are you doing to..." Before she could finish her sentence the woman moved to her and repeated the same to her. With both girls weakened and unable to move they both heard what the woman said and both turned to face one another as if questioning if this was a dream. But when they heard their fathers words... That was when reality hit them hard. "F-Father please no!" They screamed but their father paid no attention as he sealed the blood pact with the stranger, thus sealing their fates.

They didn't know why this was happening to them. They were terrified and as they watched their father seal the blood pact, they didn't know at the moment why, just that it was happening. Just a few hours ago they were both bored sitting up in their room studying and complaining about stupid shit. And now, now they were being sold! But by their own father non the less! They were both pissed and hurt by his betrayal. They knew very little magic but they knew that this woman, Kyrin, was no novice like them. Their mother wasn't a witch, but she was a pure blooded mage. The powers of a witch however, overpowered the magic of mage's. Mages cannot break spells created by a witch. They knew what they had been sold for, but still questioned as to why. Up until this point they've always had the easy life, never having to really care about anything but what they were personally doing, wanted, or needed. They didn't care just how many hearts they had crushed in the process, or who they hurt, they just wanted everything that had caught their eyes. And so far, there was no man that had caught their eyes yet and that was when it sunk in. They heard the witch's words and horror was now clearly written on their faces. "They were all dull and boring though! Not a single one of them was even interesting enough to keep up a good conversation with! It's not our fault all these princes all live dull and boring lives!" Reika shouted as she glared at both her father and the witch. Tears stained her eyes as her ears remained flattened against her head and her tail hung low. Rika held onto her twin, shaking in fear and sobbing into her shoulder. Reika had to be strong for her younger twin and knew she would have to protect her. Though how she was going to do so, she didn't fully know how yet. Her magic was no where near as powerful as that of a witch and she was now regretting not training more in magic. She wasn't going to break easily and was going to defy this woman as much as she could.

The woman stood in front of them, glaring at them that sent chills down both their spines as she spoke to them. Reika was about to speak when the woman snapped her fingers and they could feel something wrapping around their legs and arms, bindings from what they could tell. Their bodies were now moving on their own as they both stood up and began following the witch out the door, listening to her while trying to fight against the bindings. "Just because you bought us off of our father doesn't mean we will ever obey you." Rika spoke as they were led down the stairs where the maid that had retrieved them before. She held her head low as they walked past her they could see the tears dripping from her face, crying. Now they knew what she meant when she said she was so sorry. "You knew we were being sold! And yet you did nothing to help us! How could you?! We trusted you!" Rika screamed as they were led out of the house and outside where the carriage was waiting them. It wasn't fancy by no means and in many ways, looked a little run down. At least to those of royalty it would, but to a commoner it was a nice carriage. The door opened on its own and the witch went inside and no sooner later, they too were forced inside. The moment they were inside the door closed and they were left alone with the witch now. They had no idea what the witch wanted with them, but they were soon going to find out.

As the twins were bewitched into the carriage, the door shutting by itself behind them, A ring of fire burned around the front of the carriage two hulking wolves looking like they were made of hellfire rose out of the ring, the cloaked carriage master throwing the reigns down around them binding them to the carriage. They took off with blistering speed and the shabby carriage was out of sight within moments, Inside the cart however the ride was smooth as though they were gliding over glass, Kyrin waved her hand producing a bottle of what looked to be wine "May I offer you a drink?" she asked her newly purchased princesses, looking at the sour defiant look on either of their faces she shook her head "No it would seem not" reaching into the bottle she produced a glass filled with the wine bottle vanishing from sight. Kyrin relaxed back into the comfortable chairs sipping at her wine, eyes glancing shameless over the princesses body, the look she gave them was much like a butcher looking over a fine cut of meat, her eyes fell upon their tails, breasts, crossed legs before she nodded to herself "Yes a fine purchase you two will do well" she grinned a devilish grin before sitting up leaning in close to Reika "You both are far more ravishing than I was lead to believe, I will enjoy plowing many children into your wombs you shall make me quite a profit" she whispered to Reika, although they could not speak her face showed more than enough and while Reika knew what their future would hold Rika was left in the dark. Kyrin leaned back in her chair a suspicious bulge having arisen between her legs "I think you two are far over dressed" she said with a snap of her fingers, the twins turned to each other their bodies completely out of their control as they started to undress the other, their faces being the only thing to show the horror of what they were doing to each other "Yes much better" she growled darkly, before long and after much rubbing together both princesses sat on their knees on the floor of the carriage completely naked, the defiant looks on their faces making Kyrin chortle "You will look oh so different shortly my pets I promise" she rose a finger Reika standing and moving towards Kyrin, the witch sitting up and holding Reika's chin leaning up to kiss her deeply, a pink mist passing between their lips one that would work into her body and mind increasing her sexual need one-hundred fold, but only when commanded by Kyrin "You may sit on the seat with your sister now" she let their bodies go smiling softly at them "In fact.. sleep" she waved her hand and the sister passed out on top of one another.

The carriage shortly there after arrived at Kyrin's humble home, deep inside a cave there was a simple looking hut, inside of the hut however was impossibly large as Kyrin had altered the space to her liking. As the carriage stopped in the stables the wolves sunk into the ground their mistress having done with them for now, the door of the carriage flung open and Kyrin stepped out tugging a finger back at the naked princesses they floated after her. She lead the pair into the much larger home making her way to her room to enjoy the spoils of her new toys, "Awaken" she commanded after the twins snapping back to consciousness, Reika found herself chained to the floor a collar around her neck, wrists and ankles, her ankles spread far apart to put her naked womanhood on display. All of this was done within sight of her younger twin Rika who was chained to the wall forced to watch her sister unable to turn away "Let us see how long this defiance lasts" Kyrin spoke drawing attention to herself, she had stripped away the well-worn robe to reveal her flawless pearl-white skin, a C-cup bust that was sculpted perfectly to her figure, but what drew the most attention was the large member hanging between her legs, Kyrin had a cock sitting at half erect it was already 8 inches long and at least 2 thick "It seems being in the carriage with you has awaken my rather large... well.. appetite" she grinned the girls being able to speak for once as Kyrin enjoyed their objection "Rika watch your sister, she is about to lose her mind and virginity" she growled moving in close to the elder twin leaning down over her muttering words of power into her ear, fingers pressing to her neck a pink glow of the sexual lust she had put into Reika's body, drawing her fingers down her spine till the cleft of her ass the pink glow following down flowing into her holes.

The pure sexual energy that Reika would feel running through her body would increase her sexual want by 100 fold, Stimulation would increase much the same "You are both my breeding whores, you will lose your mind to pleasure and beg to be bred like the sows you are" she growled possessively a finger drawing down to Reika's sopping wet cunt, pressing a single finger into her over sensitive hole twisting and bumping against her clit ever so slightly, the pleasure that exploded through her would be enough to render a girl unconscious but Kyrin's dark magic kept the girl aware of every second of the feeling running through her entire body. Kyrin leaned down to the wolf's ear whispering gently into it, the feeling of her breath nearly enough to bring Reika to orgasm as she spoke "Just imagine when I jam my monster cock into you" she laughed pulling back.

Up to this point, the girls knew that witches were powerful, however, they didn't think they could do what Kyrin could do. But to top it off, deep down they knew that it was only just the beginning of what true horrors awaited them. Seeing the ground around them lighting up with fire as it circled the carriage made the fur on Rika's ears and tail to stand straight in terror as her eyes grew in even more horror as they saw two hulking wolves that looked of the same fire that just circled them, rise from it. Reika was doing her best to put up a strong face and presence so that Rika wouldn't be as scared. With a loud *Crack* in the air from the cloaked carriage master the carriage started moving at a extremely fast speed as it took them out of view from their kingdom. To their surprise however, the ride inside wasn't as bad as they thought it would be. In fact it was like they weren't even traveling on a dirt path at all but more of a ground made of smooth glass. They watched as Kyrin waved her hand to conjure what looked like wine to them and then was offered a drink. Reika was about to open her mouth to protest but her mouth simply would not open, and no words could be made except for minor squeaks. As Kyrin finished Reika's sentence for her they both watched the bottle vanish in the same manor it was conjured. As the witch relaxed in the chairs and sipped her wine, they watched her eyes glancing over to them and their bodies. The way she was looking at them sent shivers down their spines. They never met anyone who looked at them the way she was looking at them right now. Hearing her words and referring to them as her "purchase" made the rage and anger swell within and as the witch grinned at them before sitting up and if Reika had been able to move, she would have slapped the woman's face for being too close to her as Kyrin leaned in close to her. As Kyrin spoke to her, the more the hatred built inside of her as she heard the words the woman spoke to her of her plan caused a growl to be heard from deep inside of her as she glared defensively at her. Reika saw the world the witch had planned for them and it made her skin crawl and the fur on Reika's ears and tail stood up as the visions of what was to come was burned deep into her mind, she could tell Rika hadn't heard which was a relief to her. At least she could remain innocent for now. As the witch leaned back in her chair, Reika's eyes couldn't help but wonder over to the bulge that was resting in between the witch's legs but before she could even question it in her mind the words she heard this time angered her further. With a snap of her fingers both twins were forced against their will once again as they turned to face one another as they both started to slowly undress one another. Their bodies moved slowly, as if putting on a show for Kyrin as Rika removed Reika's top, slowly unlacing the back before letting the top drop down, leaving her elder twin's top half exposed except for the magic tattoo on her back and her bra which secured her breasts tightly.

As Reika watched her younger twin work on her top she watched the horrified look on her face as she too was forced to undo her sister's robes. In the same manor both girls were topless, however Rika was far more exposed than Reika was at this point, but both girls shared the same magical tattoo on their backs. Both glowing a bright blue color as the foreign magic pulsated through their bodies as Rika had now started removing Reika's skirt. Now all that kept both girls covered was their bra and panties, which was slowly removed as well till they were both naked in front of the witch. But the torment didn't stop there. Even after everything had been stripped their hands continued to move on their own, though this time they were rubbing each other. Groping each others breasts and feeling each other up and then ended up on the floor where they continued for a bit more. With Reika maintaining her strong attitude, it helped Rika remain strong and defiant. Before too long had passed Kyrin sat up and reached over with her hand and held Reika's chin as she then leaned in and kissed her deeply. Against her will she couldn't fight back and soon her mouth was invaded. As the woman kissed her she could feel something enter her mouth and into her body. When the witch pulled back she allowed them to both sit back in their seats before commanding them to sleep, which with a wave of her hand both girls could feel their eyes grow very heavy as they both slumped over and fell asleep on top of each other. As they slept the rest of the way to their new home, their dreams were not pleasant. In Reika's dreams she saw her younger twin being violated by these weird tentacle creatures and enjoying it! She then saw herself in a similar situation where she was being violated by them but Kyrin was on top of her and.... Fucking her?! She saw the look on her own face and it disgusted her. Was this the fate they were to face? The one the witch spoke of? She feared for both her and her sister and she would do whatever it took to try and stop this from happening. She noticed earlier her telepathy wasn't working when she was trying to tell her sister it was going to be okay or when they were forced to undress one another when she tried to say she was sorry. Nothing worked and she hated feeling this helpless and weak.

Rika's dreams were similar to her elder twin's but yet different in many ways. To her it was all blurry, maybe in many ways her innocence that she retained was protecting her for the time being. Who knows. But it wasn't too much longer before they arrived and was soon slowly opening their eyes as they heard the command to awaken. Reika slowly opened her eyes and murred softly as she tried to rub her eyes of the sleep and to her horror, she found herself chained to the floor. She tried to lift her head and she realized that she couldn't lift it due to the collar and chain around her neck, she noticed the same was done to her wrists and ankles, looking up she saw her younger twin hanging on the wall slowing waking up but had more than enough of a clear view of Reika's body as her oddly wet cunt dripping wet. As she looked back up she saw Kyrin coming into view as she heard her voice. The woman was now not even wearing the robe she had on from before, instead she was nude and her stunning features started to cause a strange stir in Reika's body before her eyes landed onto the massive cock that was standing nice and erect in front of her, at least that is what she assumed to be fully erect. Squirming around in her chains she glares at Kyrin and snarls at her. "Don't you dare touch my sister you filthy bitch!" Reika growled as she was finally able to speak at last. "We will not break and give into your twisted scheme! I've seen what you have planned and I plan on destroying your dreams!" She spat angerly as the fur stood stiffly on her ears and tail as she continued to struggle. As she heard Kyrin speak to Rika she then watched her move in close to her before leaning in to mutter words she did not understand in her ear before pressing her fingers to her neck and whatever it was she put into her body earlier was starting to react to the spell as she could feel her body starting to grow hot with need and lust. She noticed the pink glow going down her body she felt it hit her ass and then a extreme burning began to fill both her holes as her body began twitching on its own with needing to be fucked. She couldn't control her body anymore at this point and she could feel her body starting to relax and her mind was starting to grow slightly hazy. Still she fought to stay as strong as her mind was willing to hang on. She wasn't going to give up no matter what.

"I will not break because you comman...." Reika snarled as her sentence had been cut off when she felt Kyrin's finger near her hot and dripping wet cunt. "No! Don't you dare defile me you monst..." She was once again cut off when she felt the witch's finger slowly press into her twitching hot cunt, causing her to shut up and hold back a moan. The moment the witch bumped her clit she almost screamed out in pleasure. The only thing it did do was cause a mixture of a growl and a squeak. The woman did not stop and Reika was finding it harder to stay silent but she closes her eyes for a brief second before she felt Kyrin leaning down to her sensitive ear as she whispered to her as her body jerked as she could feel her own juices flowing from her and coating the woman's finger and hand as her eyes opened with tears in them, yet with her defying look as she looked up at her younger twin. "Stay strong for me Rika! Don't let her bring you down!" She screamed as her voice was mixed with sorrow, despair, pain, and most of all, pleasure. Rika looked down as her sister struggled and cried out to her and yelled at Kyrin telling her to leave her twin alone. Even during that time Reika stayed silent she could hear her thoughts once again and she could hear her sister keep telling her over and over that it was going to be okay. That they were stronger than this. But little did they know that Reika's nightmares where not just simple nightmares, that their lives as they once knew them would never be the same ever again.

Kyrin could feel the connection between the twins, smiling softly to her self at how quaint it was that they would send little messages of hope and resistance to one another. Deciding to bring an end to this she withdrew her hand from Reika "You will watch this" she growled to the elder sibling, hand raising up bringing Reika's head up to watch her naked and bound younger sister up against the wall. With a wave of her hand the chains around Rika unlocked and the girl fell to the ground, the surprised younger siblings first thought was to move to her sister but Kyrin had other ideas "Oh no dear" she chided raising her hand "I have someone I would like you to meet, It is the queen of it's species and quite found of young tight bodies like yours" her eyes glowed a minute and from the ceiling descended a dozen slimy tentacles, Reika tried to call out to her sister who looked up just in time to see them strike, "HEEEELP MEEEEE REEEEIKA" she cried out as the tentacles grasped the squirming girl, her feeble attempt at running causing her to be lifted off her feet. In Rika's head the sound of her sisters soothing voice came across "You deserve this you little slut you got us into this by being so picky just take it you dumb whore" her sister called to her much to Rika's shock. The tentacles slithered over her body, gripping her arms tightly before grabbing her ankles wrenching apart her resisting legs, The juices coating the tentacles had begun to sink into the wolf girls body and as her legs were wrenched apart her wet cunt was put on display for her sister and Kyrin "My my, Maybe that's why you turned down so many princes you just wanted something more fucked up" Kyrin called to Rika who blushed and tried to shake her head between moans as she called out to Reika "Help me.. Please.." she had tears in her eyes as Reika was forced to watch. Once again Reika's voice entered her younger sisters mind "I can't believe you're getting turned on by this you sick bitch how can we possibly be sisters!" she called out, little did Rika know that it was Kyrin sending such thoughts to her. Rika's hips were lifted into the air, tentacles beginning to crawl over her body spreading the heavy aphrodisiac into the small frame of the girl reaching with suckling mouth's to her stiff nipples, quickly latching on before suddenly penetrating the girl's ass and cunt tentacles twisting and ramming deep into the girl making Rika scream out, as she opened her mouth to scream tentacles came to fill in the hole leaving enough space for her to breath but pushing in deep into her mouth, coating her throat and pumping more of it's slime into the girls body. The slime had a secondary effect, enhancing the host to become pregnant, Kyrin used it often when breeding her subjects this would be the first time she was going to use it on someone she planned to mate with.

Reika's head was held in place with Kyrin's dark magic, she could not look away or stop watching her sister's rape by Kyrin's tentacles, she tried to call out to her to calm her down as best she could but her messages were not getting through to Rika. Kyrin turned her attention to the elder sister kneeling down behind her with a grin "Reika... how could you" she gasped mockingly "You're more wet than ever watching your own sister be raped it's like you enjoy it" she slapped Reika's cunt a wet splashing sound echoing in the room amidst Rika's screams for the ravaging of her body to stop "Rika they only have one thought to bury their eggs into a hosts body, they don't care how much you beg and neither do I, Infact it seems your sister gets off on it" she laughed, letting her now fully erect cock slap down on Reika's forced up ass before moving back down to the elder sister "I am going to enjoy raping you bitch" she growled putting the head of her cock against Reika's entrance, the slick juices rolling over her flared cock head much larger than what Reika had seen or thought. Without any warning Kyrin started to enter Reika and if Reika had not been forced to be so aroused it would have been more than enough pain to break her mind, but Kyrin would not allow her to simply pass out she wanted to break Reika mind and body to the point of no return. As Reika was raped by Kyrin, Rika's voice entered her mind a panting moan as she spoke "Oh you look so good being raped Sis, Ooooh it makes these feel so much better they're so good, you need to try these" as the last thought entered her mind almost on command a pair of tentacles came reaching under Reika, wrapping around her breasts and latching onto erect nipples injecting her with the same concoction as was being pumped into Rika's writhing body, the mouths began to suckle on her nipples drinking down her milk as Reika's body was driven insane with pleasure, Rika watched as her sister was raped while tentacles defiled every hole in her body holding onto her body not giving her a hope of escape. Kyrin drew her hips back, slamming back into Reika's tight body, her hands grasping at any inch of her as she moaned pressing in deeply letting her feel every inch and throbbing vein inside of Reika's tight cunt that seemed to wrap around her tightly not wanting to let the thick penetrating member go of her. Kyrin rose her hand slapping it down hard on Reika's rear a tentacle following her hand, penetrating into Reika's ass squirming and hitting in deeply pumping more of the slimy milky mixture into her bowels.

As Kyrin raped Reika, the tentacles raping Rika started to speed up, twisting and winding inside of her small frame while suckling on her nipples drawing milk out as they pumped more of the aphrodisiac through the young wolf girls body, this whipped the queen into a frenzy penetrating the squirming girl with more tentacles, sliding in deeper before a large lump traveled down it before Rika's frightened and slowly hazing over eyes, as it hit her ass the tentacle stretched forcing the hole much larger as it began to lay the first of many eggs into her body. Kyrin panted with a wide grin as she watched the process "Oh my.. It seems to have taken a liking to your sister" she growled gripping Reika's head, eyes unable to stop watching as she was forced to witness the ultimate defilement of her younger sister, a sobbing voice entering Reika's mind "Why didn't you save me" she begged tears rolling down her cheeks, Egg after egg was laid into the girls body, juices exploding out of each hole as it was pumped into her. As half a dozen eggs were put into Rika's body the tentacles withdrew dumping her into a pile of twitching flesh on the ground in a puddle of her own juices mixed with the slimy tentacle cum, squirts being fired over her panting orgasm exhausted body. "Rika rise" she growled waving her hand up, never stopping her hips thrusting into Reika's constantly cumming cunt "I have a gift for you" she grinned, the girls eyes were hazed over with a dark lust, "Need... fuck..." she groaned much to Reika's horror, Kyrin laughed softly pointing her fingers at Rika's crotch muttering a spell a small ball raising out of the tip of her finger moving and hitting Rika's crotch. As the ball hit it sunk into her cunt making Rika groan and grasp before a cock sprouted out, a thick heated cock throbbing hard 11 inches long and 3 thick as she moaned grasping it jerking it as hard as she can. "Rika... Use your sister" she commanded as Rika looked around in a lustful haze moving over and grabbing Reika's head, "Please no don't Rika don't do it!" she screamed before her mouth was stuffed with her sister own member, Rika could not even hear her sister as she started to rape her throat a cock in her pussy and mouth as tentacles penetrated her ass, Reika chained down unable to stop the torment of being raped by Kyrin, her sister and the tentacles.

Reika screamed out to Rika and as she heard Kyrin's voice as she use her hand to raise Reika's head as she was forced to watch the naked form of her younger twin as she fell to the ground, which Rika tried to rush over to Reika but was stopped as soon as the witch spoke as she then saw something fall from the ceiling and to her horror there was at least a dozen tentacles, however one was bigger than the others, proving to be the queen as they then strike and swarm her. Reika saw everything happening and could do nothing to help her even as she screamed for Reika to help her. "Sis! Stay strong, fight it Rika!" She screamed loudly in reply and little did she know, Kyrin was twisting her words to break the younger twin down, which wouldn't be hard. She watched in horror as they grabbed her squirming sister as she tried to run but was soon lifted off her feet. Rika watched her sister struggling in her chains as she then heard the painful words leave her sister's mouth. The tentacles slithered over her body and as they did they left a nice warm trail of milky slime like ooze, causing her to grow hot as they gripped her arms and then grabbed her ankles, wrenching her resisting legs apart and the effects of the strange ooze was seeping into her body as her now wet and glistening cunt was on display for both her elder twin and Kyrin. Rika's face turned a deep red at the comment about turning all the princes down, as if for this. Which caused her mind to start questioning it but shook her head at the thoughts as she begged once again and yet again her twin spoke harsh words to her, causing her to tear up as her hips was then lifted into the air and soon the tentacles crawled all over her tiny frame as they continued to coat her in the aphrodisiac as the mouths of two latched onto her nipples and began suckling on her stiff and hard nipples before her virgin holes were then penetrating them and began twisting and ramming deep inside of her, stealing her virginity in one swoop. As she opened her mouth to scream out for help once again her mouth was then muffled as tentacles began filling that hole now as well, allowing her to breath but it pushed down her throat as it began pumping more of the liquid down her throat, leaving her thoughts to waver as the hidden second effect was starting to make her body and womb more fertile than anything.

Reika couldn't move her head to turn away from the sight as her innocent twin was ravaged by the creature. She couldn't even close her eyes as she could start to feel her body grow with need and lust. She didn't even notice Kyrin watching her body reactions to what was happening to Rika. No matter how hard she tried to tell her twin it was going to be okay her words seemed to have no effect on her. She didn't notice that Kyrin was behind her now as she was kneeling down and began mocking her with words that ripped through her soul as her mind was starting to twist as she began drooling slightly at the thought without even noticing it. Before she could get lost in thought her cunt was slapped, causing her to moan loudly as her juices splashed out onto the floor. "Please... Stop! Reika please help me!" Rika screamed as the tentacles ravaged her mouth as the white liquid oozed out of the sides of her mouth and began whimpering for the tentacles to stop as Kyrin spoke about how the monster was made to lay its eggs inside of her. Though as she looked at her sister's face she could see she was starting to lose it and as if by some odd force was driving her, she couldn't resist looking at her sister's soaking wet cunt and could see that the witch was right. Reika was turned on and now her mind began to slip now as the effects of the aphrodisiac was starting to gain control over her. Reika panted heavily as the witch slapped her much larger cock down on her forced up ass as her body shook with want and need as she heard the words and then howled loudly in pleasure as her orgasm hit as she felt the head starting to press against her entrance as her juices started coating it. She could feel it was bigger than before and without warning she could feel it slowly enter her, causing her to cum each time Kyrin pushed in deeper. She could hear her twin speaking in her head and with her words caused Reika's body to shake more as her ears started to lower slowly in submission but she couldn't do anything as she then felt something slimy reach from under her as they began wrapping around her breasts as they latched onto her erect nipples and began injecting her with some strange concoction as she continued to watch her sister continue being ravaged and pumped full of the milky ooze. Reika's cunt continued cumming as Kyrin drew her hips back and began slamming into her and fully ripping her virginity from her. Her cunt tightly gripped onto Kyrin's cock as if trying to milk it like her breasts were being milked. Feeling her rear getting slapped startled her but her mind shook as she felt something enter her ass and before long it was going deep inside of her and began pumping the same stuff deep into her bowels, causing her to cum once again.

Rika watched as her elder twin was raped and listening to her moans was oddly enough to turn her on, thus causing the queen to grow in excitement as the tentacles started speeding up, twisting and winding inside of her as her breasts are suckled on and was pumped with more of the aphrodisiac. She continued to squirm till she felt herself getting penetrated with more tentacles as they slid in deeper and soon she watched as a lump slowly made its way down and was now pressing against her ass before stretching and forced the first egg in as she moaned loudly in pleasure from the egg going deep inside of her, yet tears stained her eyes as she continued to look down at Reika with a pleading look. However all Reika could do was watch in horror as her twin was having that monster lay its eggs deep inside of her body through her ass. As she watched her little sister getting defiled right in front of her as she could hear her sister's cries asking her why she didn't save her as tears ran down her cheeks as more eggs were pumped into her. With each egg that was laid into her, the more she came and the more she came the more the light blue glow from her tattoo started changing to a more greyish color, thus showing Kyrin that Rika was starting to give in and was starting to show signs of minor corruption as Rika's tail lowered in submission and her ears flattened against her head. Even the same glow was starting to show in Reika as she was sent into a non-stop orgasm after orgasm. After the last egg was laid into Rika the monster let her go as she was dropped onto the gooey mixture of her juices and the slime. As Rika laid there panting heavily as her body twitched in pleasure as the tentacles started squirting her down with more of its cum as it began painting her in it. Reika cried to herself as her mind started shattering but she knew no matter what she had to be strong. She wasn't going to let Kyrin win in breaking her mind if she could help it. However, Kyrin was a step ahead of her as she commanded Rika to rise, which she did as she continued to thrust into Reika's non-stop cumming cunt as her sister's eyes looked up hazily over towards them and Reika's heart dropped when she saw the dark lustful eyes staring at Reika as she groaned how she was needing to fuck. The color of her tattoo was now glowing a dark and almost black color as the witch laughed softly and as Reika watched the woman's fingers point at Rika's crotch as Reika was forced to watch as she heard the spell before she saw a small ball rise from the tip of her finger as it then moved and hit her crotch.

As the ball hit her crotch it sunk into her cum and tentacle cum soaked cunt as she moaned loudly and gasped as a rather large, hot and throbbing cock grew, which the moment it was fully formed she grabbed it and her hips started thrusting as she jerked her new cock. Reika was staring at Rika in horror as she then heard the next command, causing Reika to cry out to her sister but only to fall on deaf ears as her mouth was now stuffed with her sister's new cock. She could feel herself starting to slip as she felt something slimy sliding into her mouth and down her throat before she felt her eyes starting to glaze over slightly as she completely ignored the tentacle deep inside her ass, which proved to be a mistake as it shot a more potent dose deep inside her, causing her mind to be more vulnerable. She was still remaining as strong as she could, but even she knew she was going to fail. She was already having thoughts about her nightmare before she woke up to this. Mentally slapping herself she regains her defiant pose as she glares at the witch and growls as her tattoo starts going back to the light blue glow as it pulsated in reaction to her strong emotions. However she didn't even know what she had just done when she did that and would soon be paying for it.

Kyrin grinned as Rika moved to grab her sisters head, despite Reika's pleading her sister thrust her new thick member into her older siblings mouth, the same slime that coated her body slid down Reika's throat. "Oh Reika you're such a slut you should just give in, it feels so much better" Rika growled to her, her tail and ears were standing up in an aggressive manner, hips slamming into Reika's soft lips as she was forced to suck her own sisters cock. For the first time in a while Kyrin allowed Reika's message to her sister to come through clearly "Please Rika take your cock out of my throat please stop raping me" she begged with teary eyes, "But it feels so good your throat is so tight around my cock I can't stop, I want to rape everyone of your holes" she replied much to Reika's horror as she realized her sister's corruption had gone too far. The once glowing blue tattoo had turned a sinister black, much to Kyrin's delight. As Rika continued to use her sisters throat the queen tentacle slithered up behind her, squirming it's way into Rika's ass again making the wolf girl howl in delight this time as she spoke to her sister "Oh Siiiiis.. n.. now we.. we both.. h.. have tentacles in our rears.. i.. it feels.. s.. so good" she moaned as she felt it working it's way through her body hitting into her cock and coming out the tip "It's entering you Reika! I think.. I think it wants to lay eggs in you" she continued to howl in pleasure as she felt an egg hit her rear stretching it up as it traveled through Rika into her sister to be laid. Several litres of milky concoction were pumped into Reika along with three of the queen's eggs, all the while Rika continue to use her sisters throat as her personal cock sleeve speak through their telepathy "Reika you feel so good I wonder if Mistress Kyrin would let me rape everyone of your holes." While this was happening Kyrin had continued to make use of Reika's cunt, feeling the squeezing tightness of it as Rika entered her throat and the multiple spasms as the eggs were laid in her belly, "You two will make fine breeding sluts" she grinned noticing the tattoo on Reika's back had turned to a light blue, her ears and tail lowering in submission, Kyrin brought her hand to the base of Reika's tail and tugged on it lightly using it as a handle as she rammed her cock mercilessly into the spasming cunt. The sudden change in that tattoo's glow as it turned back into it's defiant brighter blue made Kyrin growl "Perhaps something else is in order for this slut" she muttered cumming one last time inside of Reika before pulling out.

"Rika how would you like to enjoy your sisters ass?" she asked to the girl as she buried her cock once more into her elder sisters cum covered face nodding eagerly "Good" Kyrin smiled waving a hand chains around Reika fell away, before the girl could move however Kyrin raised her hand lifting the exhausted body in the air chains moving around to bind her wrists above her head, move chains moving around to grab her ankles pulling her tired legs apart as she hung in the air cunt dribbling Kyrin's cum down into a puddle with her ass leaking any of the mixture that had not been absorbed into her body "Rika you can take any hole you want" she offered nicely Rika clapped her hands and skipped to her sister "But Mistress I want all of them" she whined with a dark smirk on her lips "I want her pussy" she concluded with a nod while Kyrin moved in around her, she had allowed Reika to speak during this time "I want to hear lots of begging and pleading for it to stop Reika" she growled slapping the girls ass as hard as she could, While she did that Rika moved in front of her lining her cock up against Reika's tight cunt grabbing her hips and thrusting in deeply. Rika moaned against her sister as Tentacles descended down latching onto her breasts to inject her with more stimulant allowing her to feel every inch of Rika's throbbing futa cock being pounded into her tight body, every twitching bit of flesh against her walls while the veins rubbed so tightly into her. Kyrin moved up behind Reika forcing the head of her flared cock into Reika's tight ass, making it stretch out as she put her hand around the base of her cock muttering as it began to grow thicker and longer into Reika. The pair fucked Reika while she was hanging from the chains every thrust making the chains jump and chink as they thrust into her, inside she could feel the cocks rubbing against each other inside of her milky pre-cum already pouring in to fill her up making her belly swell with the fluid, as this was happening the queen tentacle happily drank at Reika's swollen breasts, milking the stiff nipples for all they were worth. Kyrin and Rika continued to pound the elder sibling's tight holes a chorus of moans coming from the pair, Kyrin leaned around Reika's body motioning for Rika to come closer in view of Reika. The younger sister obliged and leaned in Kyrin moving to kiss Rika deeply and passionately while their hips continued to saw their hulking members into poor bound Reika's tight holes that were trapped in an endless orgasm.

After several hours of pumping their seed into Reika Kyrin withdrew her cock yawning softly "Rika did you wish to continue enjoying your sister?" she asked with a knowing grin as Rika nodded eagerly in her lust filled haze. "Good girl. You can enjoy any part of her you wish" she said with a click of her fingers the chains disappearing and tentacles withdrawing, Reika collapsed into a puddle of cum, milk and tentacle liquid, every one of her holes pouring out the gallons of seed that had been pumped into her while her breasts had been milked of litres of milk. Before Kyrin left the twins alone she cast two spell's on Reika the first giving her vision of the room inside of her head, she could see herself in the ever increasing puddle of cum with her sister hanging over her, cock throbbing and ready to take each of her holes the second of which was a summoning for the twins orgasms for the duration that Kyrin would leave them for neither would be able to feel any pleasure only the lust that burned in their bodies "You can move her into any position you can think of Rika I will be back in 24 hours" Kyrin said finally as she left Reika alone with her lust crazed futa sister. As Kyrin left the room she heard Reika's pleading with her sister to let her rest, this made Kyrin grin with delight.

Kyrin went and rested up she had left the sisters together knowing that twenty-four hours would be enough time for Rika to exhaust herself and allow all of the pent up lust put into her by the tentacles to leave her body. When she entered the room again a hot wave of sex-smelling air washed over her, the brutal 24 hour fuckfest of Reika had taken it's toll the poor girl was unable to achieve orgasm or pass out her eyes were so very hazed over and the tattoo on her back barely glowed blue. "You've done a good job" she said to the passed out younger sister as she pointed to the cock muttering and making it disappear much like how it appeared, her cunt returning to it's virgin state "And as for your Reika" she grinned devilishly "I have a gift" kneeling next to the girl as she was barely able to move, she drew all of the orgasms from the last 24 hours that they were unable to feel focused down into a tiny ball and pressed it to Reika's forehead unleashing both hers and her sisters orgasms on her body all in the span of 5 seconds. The older siblings body thrashed as her cunt twitched and she collapsed to the ground screaming in her mind as orgasm after orgasm hit her body making her cum until she couldn't cum anymore, finally Kyrin allowed her to pass out in a giant puddle of her own cum but her dreams would be filled with what she had planned for Rika. Kyrin moved over to Rika picking her up and position her just above the head of her flared-tip cock "Wakey Wakey Rika" she teased in a sing-song voice dropping the girl on her length of hard meat. Rika screamed as she was impaled on the hefty cock while she was pushed up against the wall, she could see Reika covered in cum, as it leaked out of everyone of her abused holes "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" Rika screamed at Kyrin who only grinned back grunting with effort as she held Rika against the wall slamming into her "I didn't do that you did remember" she whispered into her ear bringing back the memories of the last 24 hours much to Rika's horror "What.. What... what have I done" she cried out between gasping breathes as her cunt was stretched to fit the witches hard futa cock. "Exactly what you wanted" Kyrin replied in her hand she held a bottle, putting it to the young wolf girls lips she forced it down into her "This should speed stuff up" she grunted again hitting into her womb as she unleashed a torrent of cum pulling out very slowly letting Rika feel every vein and bump rub against her body dropping her on her ass, tail lowered and ears pressed firmly to her head she was crying at what she had forced Reika through. Meanwhile Reika was forced to dream of her sister's tentacle rape and impregnation by Kyrin as Rika was chained to the wall lust and futa cock returning as the potion she had forced Rika to drink quickly sped along her pregnancy to the point of her belly swelling to several months pregnant. When Reika finally awoke her eyes were greeted with the sight of a practically dead eyed Rika belly swollen with Kyrin's child and cock twitching uncontrollably, when she saw Reika shift she tried to move to her sister whether to rape her or greet her she did not know as Rika spoke in a lusty tone "Please help me.. Reika.. I need.. something for my cock.. p.. please pleasure it" she begged eyes pleading and hollow with need.

No matter how much she pleaded with Rika, her mouth was ever so fucked and more of the drug inducing slime filled her mouth and down her throat as she was forced to drink every ounce of it as it slid down and coated everything as it worked it's way not only into her system but into her stomach as well. Tears rolled down her cheeks more as her precious little twin sister violated her mouth with her twitching, and lust filled cock kept thrusting deep and hard. Her sister's words stung and made her sob more. Her body was enjoying every moment of it while her mind was disgusted with the whole lot of it as she saw how aggressive her sister was becoming. Her sister was becoming corrupted as Reika saw the glow from her tattoo was no longer pure, just like how Rika herself was changing and was becoming more corrupt as her words practically sang out in Reika's head. She couldn't do anything to resist and the only thing keeping her together was the fact that the tattoo wasn't pure black yet, that gave her enough hope as she did her best to maintain what was left of her sanity. As Rika howled in delight from the queen squirmed into ass once again before she spoke again and then she felt Rika's cock twitch and something different began twitching in her mouth as she then felt it sliding out of her sister's cock as it went down her throat. As it did that Reika's eyes grew bigger as she heard that the creature was wanting to lay its eggs in her as well. She watched as the lump made its way up into her sister's ass and before too long she felt the base of her sister's cock growing in size as the egg traveled through the queen which had made it's way into her stomach as the egg went through the queen and down Reika's throat, causing her to gag slightly as it made it's way down into her belly. As soon as the first egg was laid she felt a wave of the liquid begin to flood her body as another egg entered her, which two more followed afterwards as more of the liquid was pumped into her body. Each time an egg entered her belly she came hard, her sisters words scarred her as Kyrin continued making good use of her lust-filled body. So this is what we are only to be used for? For this fucking bitch's personal breeding?! As long as Rika's tattoo doesn't grow any darker... There is still hope! I will not let her break me down! No matter what, I have to stay strong here! The moment I am able to break free I will escape with Rika. Right now I don't even care about what happens next, we just need to break free! She thought as her eyes were glazing slightly more over due to all the queen's milk and eggs inside of her. Feeling her tail tugged on light as Kyrin continued ramming into her mercilessly into her non-stop cumming cunt.

When Rika had been asked if she wanted to take her sister's ass, Reika had hoped she'd be able to fight it and say no. But to her dismay she watched her younger twin nod eagerly before Kyrin smiled and waved her hand as the chains that had been binding her vanished. She didn't have enough strength to move much, not like she would have even been given the chance as she weakly watched Kyrin raise her hand as Reika's exhausted body into the air as chains flew through the air and began binding her once again. Her wrists were bound together above her head as more chains started wrapping around her ankles and began pulling her very tired legs apart, leaving her soaking and dripping cunt to allow Kyrin's defiling cum flow out of her, down her inner thighs, down her legs, then onto the floor to add to the already large puddle that had been formed. Oddly enough nothing much came out of her ass and that scared her. Hearing Kyrin give Rika the option to take any hole she wanted caused her to look at her sister with a weak look in her eyes. "R... Rika... P... Please don't..." She begged as she saw the excitement in her sister's glazed over, lust-filled eyes as she had clapped her hands excitedly as she skipped over to her. "R... Rika..." Reika cried out as she then heard what her sister wanted and couldn't even find the strength to squirm much to resist it, not like it would have done any good with all these bindings. "You sick... Sick bitch... How in the hell... Can you get off on..." Her words were cut off as she felt her sister grab her hips and then began thrusting into her. As Rika moaned against her she could see the tentacles descend once again as they latched onto her breasts again and began injecting her with more of the stimulant as her hips started bucking on their own in reply to her sister fucking her tight cunt. This is so fucking wrong... So fucked up... My body... Why does it react like this? Why is it reacting to my sister like it is?! What the hell is wrong with me! But... It does feel good... No! I can't give in. I must remain... Strong... Strong for her... No matter what happens... She thought as she felt every vein and twitching piece of meat inside of her as it filled her walls with pure pleasure.

She didn't even notice that Kyrin had moved behind her before she felt another sharp pain in her ass as she felt Kyrin's twitching cock force its way into her, stretching the very tight hole out before she heard the witch mutter something before she reeled back in pain as she screamed loudly as Kyrin's cock grew in not only size but in length inside of her. "Please... Please stop this! Rika! Please just stop raping my body! You know you don't want this! Ri...." She couldn't even finish as she screamed louder as they both began fucking her body, causing the chains to jump around and clank as she could feel both cocks stuffed deep inside of her. She could feel something wiggle inside of her cunt, something that wasn't her sister's cock and she knew full well just what it was. It wiggled and squirmed as it worked its way into her womb more and more with each thrust. "Reika.... It... Nnnn.... It seems the queen wishes to grant you a special gift... Ahhhh... You will love it ever so much though!~" Rika panted as her lower body twitched and Reika's eyes darted down to the queen once again and this time, there was a very large lump and her eyes, even despite how much she was already lost to her own pleasure, she was still terrified. It made its way slowly to Rika's ass and then slowly stretched her ass even more as it slowly went in, causing her to cum inside of Reika as it made it's way through her body. Several minutes had passed and her womb was full of the milky concoction as her holes were still being ravaged as she then felt a sharp pain as she felt the egg starting to slowly enter her cunt and made its way into her womb. Little did she know, she was now the host for the new queen that was to live inside of her body to feed off her sexual lust while pumping more of it's fertile aphrodisiac into her body. The moment the egg entered her womb Kyrin, who was happily pounding away at her ass could see that the tattoo's color had changed to a slightly darker blue, marking the first real stage of corruption. The tentacles from the queen continued drink happily from her swollen breasts as they pumped milk from her nipples, she didn't understand how her breasts could hold so much milk when she never had milk come out before she came here.

She felt Kyrin leaning in as she motioned for Rika to come closer into view, which she obliged and leaned in, Reika watched as their faces met and then their lips. Before she knew it she was watching them make out as they continued to fuck and torment her into more endless orgasms. "Rika... How could you..." Reika whimpered as her tail went lifelessly limp and her ears flattened against her head in more submission. How could she kiss her! That witch is the reason we are here! She should be fighting back like me! Why is she accepting this? How could she want this to be her entire life?! And what in the hell was that... Egg?! It's bad enough that... That thing put four in my stomach! Now there's a even larger one in my... In my... Oh gods... No... Please don't tell me that that thing... Her mind trailed off as she then heard a dark voice in her head, as if answering her. Just admit it... You're jealous of your younger twin. And besides, who's fault was it they couldn't pick a simple husband? Yours. You were too picky and wanting to take the fun route. You have no one to blame but yourself. She is merely accepting her fate, the one YOU gave her. YOU led her to this. There is no point in fighting it Reika... And you already know what the egg is that lies inside your womb. You've already seen your fates sealed. Just stop fighting it and give in.~ The voice spoke to her, telling her what she already knew deep down inside as it laughed and mocked her. As the voice's words slowly sunk in Kyrin could see her tattoo was now a dark blue, almost giving off a sinister purple glow as her body was continuously raped over and over for hours just having her body filled with both of their seed. Her stomach was so bloated it made her look like she was more pregnant than she already was, aside from the large egg inside of her that was already twitching slightly inside of her womb, letting her know it would be hatching soon.

She barely felt Kyrin pull out as her body felt already spent but yet with still need and want to cum. She could barely hear the witch speak to Rika before her body was released and she fell onto the floor in a twitching puddle of flesh as her eyes were wondering around, wondering what was still real and what was just in her mind. The voice in her head kept fucking with her and kept tormenting her. Her body was soaked with sweat, cum, milk, and tentacle juices and she didn't even care at this point. As she laid there she could feel her stomach starting to slowly decrease in size as a lot of the cum that was filled inside of her flowed out of her twitching cunt. She could barely move as she looked up at Kyrin and managed to glare at her as her mind was now showing her the entire room, as if watching from a camera. "I swear... I will break free... I will escape with my sister and we will.. Be free..." She weakly spat out at Kyrin before reeling back in pain as the voice in her head laughed more at her. "SHUT UP! STOP LAUGHING AT ME!" She yelled at the voice as she managed to raise her head before bringing it down to the ground hard as she did what she thought would cause the voice to shut up. All it did was just cause it to laugh harder at her as she whimpered out in pain. Looking back to Kyrin as she is about to leave she lets out a low growl. "Fix... Fix her! Fix my sister back! She does not want this!" She growled knowing it would do no good as she was then left alone with her younger twin who was filled with endless lust. "Mistress Kyrin has given me full permission do to with as I see fit." Rika said lustfully as she lowered herself and then leaned in to whisper to her sister. "And I plan on fucking you non-stop till my lust is sated for now. And just think..." She speaks softly as she now pinned Reika down with her hands and began rubbing her cock against Reika's twitching cunt as she leaned down to face Reika. "I get to spend the next 24 hours alone with you..." As she spoke her cock thrust deep into Reika, causing her to cry out as her lust-filled body started writhing. As Reika cried out Rika silenced her as she kissed her deeply, forcing her tongue into her elder twin's mouth as she began pumping away.

Just look at you... You're enjoying this and you cannot lie. I KNOW the truth Reika. You've been dying to have your sister alone to yourself since the moment you saw her naked fragile frame hanging before you. You loved watching that monster ravage her body and lay its eggs inside of her. Stop lying to yourself and admit it, this is what you wanted. The voice cackled at her as she could feel herself slipping the more her sister ravaged her mouth and cunt. As Rika slowly broke the kiss she looked down at her panting elder twin and smirked as she started picking up speed. She tried to cum but nothing came out all she could do was just keep fucking, just so their lust could be filled for now. "Nnnn... Ahhhh... Fuck.... M-Mistress Kyrin was right about you... You're so wet from me. I turn you on so much. God damn.... You're a sick bitch!" She laughed sadistically as she continued to pump her cock deep into Reika's cunt, causing the egg inside to move around slightly inside of her, as if enjoying the pleasure it was getting from having its host writhe. After Rika was finished with this position she pulled out and sat back for a moment as she stared at Reika and smirked. "You look too comfortable in that position... I want your ass so badly sis... And I will have it!" Rika spoke to Reika as she then muttered a few words and Reika could feel her body being lifted as she was then flipped onto her stomach as her face was pushed into the gooey mess on the ground and her ass was propped up nice in the air as Rika then took over and began thrusting into her ass. With the amount of corruption inside of her body, so too did her magical usage. Her magic was becoming just as corrupted as Rika was becoming, which only meant one thing.

Reika had read in one of their books about witches corrupting mages and turning them into magi's. Magi's where a witches personal slave and once a mage was turned into one, there was no turning back. No cure. Nothing. She had also read in some cases the corruption went so far as to turn them into a witch, the same thing that corrupted them. Her sister wasn't a full magi just yet, but she was close to becoming one. For 24 hours Rika had her way with her twin and when Kyrin returned she noticed that Reika was slumped against a wall as drool was dripping out the sides of her mouth as she panted heavily as her eyes were now completely glazed over for the time. Kyrin could see the glow from the tattoo on her back and it was now a nice purple-ish glow as it pulsated against the wall. Reika couldn't move her fingers. She couldn't move anything at this point. Rika had passed out next to her when their 24 hours was over and was sleeping soundlessly as her hand was still stroking her cock, even in her sleep. Reika didn't even respond to Kyrin's presence, she had no strength in her left and all she wanted to do was sleep. The cock Rika was still stroking in her sleep disappeared the same way it appeared as it changed back into its original virgin cunt state. Reika heard Kyrin's words and saw the light from the orb before it entered her forehead, causing her eyes to snap back to their original form as she fell onto the ground writhing and twitching. She was feeling all 24 hours of the orgasms both twins couldn't achieve, all within 5 seconds, causing wave after wave of orgasms flowed out of her. For what seemed like a full 24 hours of thrashing, screaming out in pleasure, and cumming her body finally slowed down as she couldn't cum anymore. She could feel herself slipping off into a deep slumber, seeing as she was now allowed to do so.

Rika was sleeping as peacefully as she could, granted her dreams were filled with the need to fuck and be fucked. She heard Kyrin's words as her eyes opened as Kyrin slammed her hard down on her cock, causing her to scream out in pain as she felt herself being penetrated. She saw her sister and couldn't believe it. She had done this?! To her own sister?! Kyrin had reminded her as she snapped at her. Seeing the bottle she tried to keep her mouth shut but failed as Kyrin thrusted harder into her, causing her to scream louder, allowing Kyrin to force the contents down her throat. Gagging she then felt Kyrin hitting her womb as she then felt a large torrent of cum shoot deep inside her womb before pulling out slowly, causing her to cum as she felt every vein and bump rub against her. All she could do was cry and sob over what she had done to her sister, she even noticed her sister's tattoo was no longer the pure light blue color it once was. "I'm so sorry sis..." Rika cried out as she lowered her head, her ears were tightly flattened against her head as her tail went lifeless. She was so distraught that she didn't even notice her belly was starting to rapidly grow. Though she could feel it and she reeled over in pain as her stomach swelled to make her look nine months pregnant. Little did she know, she was carrying Kyrin's child. Reika's nightmares were worse than before, and the voice in her head continued mocking her as she could feel herself starting to slip before she awoke to see her younger twin, fully pregnant with Kyrin's child. Rika's cock was back as she was slowly crawling over to Reika, there was not much life if any left in Rika's eyes as her cock twitched uncontrollably. Hearing her sister's words caused her body to stir. Something inside of her snapped, she hadn't completely broken, but she was losing herself. "How... How could you... Do... This to me..." Reika heard herself snarl at her younger twin as she moved over to her younger twin. "I will help you sis... Just like you helped me..." She growled as she pinned her sister down and lowered her cunt down onto the twitching shaft as she began moving up and down on her. Her tight cunt milking Rika's cock as her glazed over eyes looked down at her. She let her hand wonder over the pregnant belly of her twin as she continued to rape her sister now. Though she couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth, let alone what she was doing. And to think, things were still just starting with the both of them.

Rika tried to shuffle back, her pregnant belly wobbling as she moved backwards cock bobbing and twitching as it wanted to be buried inside of her sister but was horrified by Reika's response "Please... Don't Sister..." she begged but Reika didn't care, pinning how down and mounting her cock she slammed herself on it moaning out "IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT" she cried out the voice in her head laughing at her look at you, raping your own sister she always knew you were a sick twisted bitch I bet you're even looking forward to those eggs hatching inside you the voice mocked, Reika stopped her bouncing on Rika's cock growling ears and tail on end as she looked around "SHUT UP! STOP MOCKING ME!" she cried out clutching her head. Kyrin smiled to herself, she knew what was happening to Reika the effects of the queens egg were very potent like that and often spoke with their host driving them crazy, which perfectly suited Kyrin's use of the sisters. "Rika. You can stop pretending now" Kyrin stated flatly growing bored of the younger sisters act "Sorry... Mistress.." she mumbled tail lowered as Reika looked at them both confused, her hands were placed firmly on Rika's swollen stomach as she slammed herself down on the thick futa cock "W... what.. happened to you... Rika?" she asked, "I was blessed with a child Sister... Mistress Kyrin has granted me a child..." she whimpered holding her belly lovingly as she stared down at it with hazed eyes. While Rika had yet to become a full Magi she was much further along the corruption than Reika was and was starting to willfully give into the pleasure that Kyrin offered. Rika looked up at her sister with a wicked grin "Sorry Sis I thought Mistress might enjoy this" she said with a shrug, her breasts had grown in size along with her belly as her tattoo glowed an ash grey it was so close to turning fully black that it frightened her older sister.

Kyrin moved more into the room "Up" she commanded wrenching Reika off her sisters thick cock with her magic, "Rika make her open her mouth" she said offhandedly to the girl, she eagerly moved to fulfill her mistresses wishes, struggling to get up off the floor with her expanding stomach. Her breasts dribbled milk down her stomach, the glistening white liquid dripped onto the floor as she made her way to her sister slowly. Reaching up she grabbed her jaw fingers glowing with the dark magic as it forced her mouth to open "Thank you Rika" Kyrin said patting the rotund belly as she brought out the potion she had fed Rika, tipping the contents into the elders throat she shut her mouth and held her nose till she swallowed it all down. "Good girl Reika" Kyrin said with a chortle, as soon as the potion hit her stomach the eggs started to react. Reika dropped to her knees clutching her stomach "What did you do to me!" she screamed at the laughing pair, her head began to spiral as she could feel the eggs in her stomach hatch and release a far more concentrated version of what she had been pumped full of, her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she squirmed in place crying out she tried to move her hands before she realized Kyrin had locked them in place along with the rest of her body. As the tentacles began to swarm around inside of her body mass amounts of goo being absorbed driving her mind into a frenzy, You are loving every second of this, you're a little slut who gets off on this sick treatment, you deserve this after all you failed your sister and your kingdom this is where you belong serving as nothing but a breeding bitch The voice echoed at her much to Reika's dismay, her face showed another story as she drooled in mind numbing pleasure while Kyrin and even Rika laughed at the stupid look on her face "Mistress may I use her mouth, she got my cock so hard and wet with her cunt" Rika begged looking at Kyrin with the same face she used to get treats out of the maids back at the castle. Kyrin gave a knowing smile "Well you should enjoy it this one last time Reika will be a busy for a little while" she said as she grinned at Rika.

Rika moved towards her sisters open and drooling mouth, grabbing onto her head while lining her cock up with her mouth "I am going to enjoy this" she growled to her sister showing her teeth, subtle changes had taken hold over Rika as her tattoo began to become darker her body turning more corrupt even the fur on her ears and tail had begun to change to a more corrupt color. You deserve this so you should just be a good little whore and suck your sisters cock just like you've always wanted the voice in Reika's head told her, she tried to deny it but looking at the thick meaty shaft in front of her face made her whimper in delight wanting her sister more than she thought possible. Rika put the head of her cock on Reika's tongue which was slick with tentacle slime and drool, it automatically licked at the head of Rika's cock making her squeal in delight "She's licking it already" she laughed before placing both hands on Reika's head and slamming straight into her throat, she pressed her elder sisters face into her pregnant belly using the telepathy they had to speak to her "You made me like this bitch so you best take care of it, I'll never forgive you for what you got me into, you had to be so picky! we could have settled down and had a nice life!" she was growling at her sister as she picked up her pace slamming harder and faster into Reika's poor defenseless throat, pre-cum began to smear around Reika's face as a gacking sound started to echo around the room as Rika face-fucked her sister with increasing force, "It's so fucking tight" she groaned out arching her back rolling her head back, Reika's eyes began to swim and slowly roll back into her head as her brain was overloaded with pleasure it seemed Rika was fucking her throat forever when she suddenly pressed deeply into her throat, her cock swelled and she started to pump her cum into her stomach "Your tentacle babies will drink this all up" she moaned out raising on her tippy-toes to force her cock down her sisters tight throat more seed spilling down. Rika slowly pulled her cummy wet cock out of Reika's throat letting it slap her in the face smearing cum and spit onto her before she looked at Kyrin "T.. that was good" she panted.

Kyrin merely smiled, she enjoyed the corruption and torture of both of the sisters and using Rika to torture Reika was quite arousing to her. "I am glad you had fun slut" she smirked "As for you Reika" she pointed her fingers at her motioning for her to raise, she was forced up on shaky legs stomach squirming with tentacles as Kyrin lead her along. "You have been exceptionally bad you worthless slut" she growled as they descended into a basement "This will be your punishment" She opened a door to a small dark room with a pile of chains sitting in the middle "I will bring you a bowl of food and water everyday and make sure you're alive" she nodded pushing Reika to the floor cuffing her hands and ankles to the ground. She's going to use and abuse your sister while you are gone, she's going to turn her into a magi and there is nothing you can do to stop her the voice laughed at her "shut up.." Reika replied weakly, she could feel the tentacles inside of her begin to breed together, using her body as a nesting ground her stomach starting to slosh inside, the pregnancy increasing aphrodisiac beginning to make her belly swell before it was quickly absorbed into her body driving her mind into a wild frenzy of thoughts of sex. One of the tentacles inside of slide out of her pussy, latching onto her clit as it started to suckle on the hard sensitive nub. Reika's mind was driven insane with pleasure as she squirmed in her chains, time was inconceivable to her in this state, she barely noticed when Kyrin came in with a bowl of water and a dog bowl full of a mixture of what she claimed was Rika's milk and cum and Kyrin's cum in a bowl. Reika at first rejected such a disgusting meal but by the second day she had become so hungry that when Kyrin brought in the bowl of cum and milk she eagerly licked up the mixture cleaning the entire bowl with her tongue. On the second day of her punishment the voice that had been tormenting her day and night grew louder as she felt the Queen egg inside of her hatch, this sent the other tentacles into a breeding frenzy inside of her body making her thrash about mouth hanging open as she could do nothing but scream and cum before she flooded the floor with tentacles and her own cum. "Congratulations you're a proud mother" she laughed from the door noticing the tentacles squirming on the floor as they moved back to their host latching onto her breasts to drink and become stronger.

While Reika was locked away in the basement being driven insane by voices and tentacle breeding her younger sister was with Kyrin, belly swollen with her child while she crawled around on hands and knees yapping like a puppy for the father of her child's amusement. Kyrin smiled at the show give a small giggle before patting her lap "here girl. I have a treat for you" she grinned her hard cock twitching as Rika excitedly rushed over to Kyrin "For me?" she asked licking up the length of it "All for you" Kyrin pat her head scratching behind her ears making her tail wag as she opened her mouth and started to suck on the head of Kyrin's cock. Kyrin moaned out rolling head head back, the process of corrupting the younger sister had gone much faster than she expected but she was very pleased with the results, by the end of the week Rika would be a fully-fledged magi completely under Kyrin's command and willing to be her breeding bitch along with her sister. Rika's pumped her hands along the shaft of Kyrin's fat cock, suckling messily at the tip before a torrent of cum met her mouth, it shot out of her nose slightly as she coughed and spluttered trying to swallow down as much of her cum as possible. "M.. mor.. more cu... cum please" she whimpered her tail wagging as she wiggled her rump which had grown fatter with her pregnancy "Turn around" Kyrin commanded twirling her finger in the air, Rika quickly complied bending over and raising her ass in the air, face still covered in bits of cum. Kyrin rose up letting her cock drop down on her wobbling ass pulling the cheeks apart, she pressed the head of her cock and drove it deep into Rika who squealed in pleasure and delight, she could feel her swollen cunt almost cum from the first thrust. Kyrin pounded away at Rika's ass for hours making the wolf girl squeal and cum multiple times before she finally flooded Rika's bowels with hot seed.

Reika couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth. She kept trying to get the words in her head to get out, but something was preventing her from saying what she wanted. You know she deserves this. She allowed herself to get taken by the queen, but you enjoyed it. So why try resisting any further? You know it won't hurt you anymore if you just... Give... In...~ The voice cooed to her as she continued raping her sister, or so she thought before Kyrin spoke. The voice was right in many ways, she was enjoying it, at least her body was as well as part of the back of her mind where the corruption was spreading. No matter how many times she'd yell at the voice in her head, it only grew stronger and mocked her more. Reika was confused with what Kyrin told Rika as she looked at them both as she continued to ride her sister. It was odd, but she enjoyed the feeling of her sister's pregnant stomach and her body grew even hotter as her cunt tightened around Rika's cock. Hearing Rika reply to Kyrin caused her to slow down as she watched her sister's reactions as she held her belly in a loving manner, which started to slowly snap her back into reality. Just look at you...You're so turned on by the sight of your pregnant baby sister... The way you're looking at her plump and juicy breasts, her pregnancy is helping her accept her fate, yet you... You keep fighting it.... You won't be able to resist forever. There is no hope for you. Just look at your sister... She's accepting her fate as a magi and so should you, you filthy whore.~ The voice chimed at her as Reika looked down at her sister's body and noticed the tattoo was different in color, proving the voice right.

She couldn't react as her body lifted itself off of Rika from Kyrin's dark magic as she then heard her command her younger twin and once again, Rika happily followed Kyrin's order as Reika watched her sister struggle to get up from the floor as her expanding stomach caused her some minor issues. She couldn't help but enjoy the sight of her twin's breasts as they dribbled milk down her stomach, then all the way to the floor as she slowly made her way over to Reika. As Rika reached up and grabbed Reika's jaw as she felt the dark magic work its way and forced her mouth open. Reika watched Kyrin with tears in her eyes as she saw the potion, which she had seen used on her sister and knew full well what it would do to her. The contents was poured into her mouth and she was forced to drink it, she was given no choice. As she swallowed every drop of it, Kyrin praised her, and part of her was pleased to hear the praise and then it hit her hard. Dropping to her knees she reeled over and held her stomach as she began to feel movement inside of her. She screamed at them and then it hit her hard, she forgot about the eggs that was laid inside of her. But as she realized this it was too late, her head was spinning as the eggs moved around inside of her and then she felt them, they had hatched. "Please... No... Get them out of me... Please... Get them... Nnnn...." She moaned as the liquids from the babies were sending her body into a frenzy as the liquid started taking control over her. Her eyes were starting to glaze over again as her tongue rolled out of the side of her mouth as she began panting heavily with the need to fuck. As the eggs hatched inside of her, the tattoo's color had changed to purple now, which Kyrin could see very clearly that this was effecting her. She was squirming and crying out but she couldn't move her hands, she needed to fuck, to masturbate, something, anything to reduce the burning lust inside her body. Her body wouldn't react as the tentacles moved and swarmed around inside her body, causing more of the ooze to be absorbed into Reika's body as her mind was now swimming with so many perverted thoughts and everything she knew about her younger twin was starting to slowly become twisted. She heard Rika ask if she could use her mouth and stated that she was hard because of what Reika had done to her moments before. Reika noticed the look on her sister's face and knew that she would get her way, she always did when she gave that look.

I'm going to be busy for awhile? Yeah... Right... Just what in the hell does she mean? Am I to be apart from my twin? I can't... She is my only hope... No matter how long it takes... As long as she can be turned back.... That's all I need to keep enduring all of this... For her... I must... Her mind slowly drifted off as her sister moved towards her open and drooling mouth and she grunted in pain as Rika grabbed onto her head and aligned her cock up to her mouth as she spoke to her, growling and showing Reika just how far down the corrupted road she was down. I... I do deserve this... Her mind replied to the voice and she looked at the delicious cock in front of her, she wanted to deny it, but she couldn't. Her eyes glazed over more as she whimpered in delight as more saliva drooled out of her mouth as she then moaned softly when she tasted her sister's slime and drool coated cock. She was panting heavier, like a real whore as she licked at the head of her sister's cock, causing Rika to squeal in delight as she spoke while laughing. Her sister placed both hands behind Reika's head and then slammed her cock straight into her throat, pressing her pregnant belly into her face as she spoke to her using her telepathy. The more her younger twin face fucked her, the more she enjoyed it. Reika's will was starting to waver as her sister's words stayed in her mind as she then felt her sister push all the way down her throat and then she felt the cock inside her throat swell and then felt the cum start pouring down her throat. The tentacles in her body reacted very strongly to the cum as they swarmed inside her belly and began devouring the hot sticky substance as Rika spoke to her elder twin. She felt defiled and filthy, but she knew even she couldn't take much more as her sister smeared the contents on her cock on her face as she slapped her with her cock.

She wasn't paying much attention at this point, and barely noticed her body move on it's own. Her stomach sloshed as she felt every movement from the tentacles inside of her as she was led to follow Kyrin. She was led to a basement and she could already tell what was going to happen, however she didn't realize just how bad it was going to be for her. She was led to the chains and barely listened to Kyrin as she was told about her meal and drink scheduled. As long as I stay strong... She won't fully turn... As long as I retain any purity she will... As well... Her mind replied with the weak sound of hope even as she weakly replied to the voice out loud. The tentacles moved around inside of her as they began breeding more and more, fully making themselves at home as they began making nests inside of her. She couldn't control her body at this point now, her body felt like it had a mind of its own as she felt herself lay onto her back as ler legs spread open as she felt something small slide out of her twitching cunt as it then grew in size and latched onto her clit as it began suckling on the very sensitive nub causing her to scream out in pleasure as she felt her hands, as if they too had a life of their own rub against her stomach as she coaxed one of the tentacles out and guided it to one of her nipples as she used that same hand to pinch and tug on it as her glazed over eyes closed as she howled in pleasure. The tattoo on her back was pulsating slowly as the color started changing darker and darker at a very, very slow pace. After that night she had been fucked and bred in as she could start to feel a straggler every now and then slide under her skin on her cheek as it searched for another spot to make a nest out of. She barely noticed Kyrin as her back was against the wall with her slime coated legs spread wide open as several both very tiny and medium sized tentacles swarmed her body, it wasn't that large of a swarm yet, but the breeding and still only just begun. Her glazed over eyes looked at the bowl that was brought to her and she could faintly hear Kyrin's words, but enough to make her turn her head slowly to deny it, but what she didn't realize was that part of her tattoo was now showing to Kyrin and she could see it was pulsating a slightly darker purple and watched as it slowly went darker.

As the second day hit the tentacles had bred inside of her more and her mind, was always tormenting her. Playing every horrible scene that has happened since they were sold to what was in store for their futures. She was hungry, starving at this point and not even a steak sounded good to her. She needed cum, badly. It was what the tentacles lived off of and since they were pretty much merging with Reika, her new food source was the same as theirs. When Kyrin opened the door she instinctively crawled on all fours as her tail slowly wagged and her ears were slightly perked as her glazed over eyes looked up to Kyrin. Her back was in perfect view as the tattoo was now a light grey-ish color, as with the fur on her ears and tail. Though something slightly odd was off as well, she seemed to have a line of fur connecting from her neck to her tail, yet not covering the tattoo. This, was the sign of her turning into a real "mother" wolf. Her body was becoming more fertile, and thus the more fur would continue to grow. Even her long hair was the same color as her fur and tattoo. As Kyrin brought the bowl to her she let out a low murr of pleasure as she greedily lapped it up, pausing every now and then to moan softly as the tentacles inside of her moved around happily as they all began to swarm in her belly to eat the cum she was lapping up. She did not stop until the bowl was empty, leaving her there to whimper slightly as Kyrin took the bowl and left her to her torment. As day three hit her reactions were pretty much the same, except she was seeming slightly less defiant and more obedient when Kyrin arrived with her meal, which turned to be a rather larger one that the day before, as if Kyrin was trying to get the tentacles to breed faster, or for other reasons.

The tattoo was now a slightly darker grey-ish color, but not yet grey, as more fur covered her body, this time from her breasts, which had grown slightly larger, and if one was to look close they'd see the occasional small tentacle move around under the skin and fur. Though her nipples had no fur, they were still flesh but a slightly darker color, however both nipples were occupied with tentacles clinging and suckling on them. The fur traveled from her ample and plump breasts all the way down to her tentacle infested cunt. The fourth day came and more changes had occurred, her fur had grown more while both her fur and tattoo were now a darker grey-ish color, almost pure grey at this point. And with each day, a larger bowl was brought for her, and on the morning of the fifth day she woke up screaming in pain as her stomach churned and she could feel a massive movement inside of her. She rolled around on her back as she then felt something very warm flood her stomach and she then knew what just happened, the queen had just hatched. As the slime from the egg flooded her stomach she could feel every single tentacle force their way inside of her as they all swarmed around their newly hatched queen. The slime worked its way deep into her blood system as the queen started mixing her own with it, forcing a permanent connection between the two. The queen was now a permanent part of Reika's body now, that is what the queen did when she mixed her own slime with the embryo's slime. There would be no way of permanently removing her now that she bound herself to Reika, and that caused her fur to grow faster leaving small bits bare with skin, however her nails were growing slightly and turning into canine claws as her primal motherly nature was starting to grow. She could hear the voice call out to her, and her response was not of one she would have normally made, but was pleasing to Kyrin to hear. "And as a proud mother... I shall take care of my children..." Reika's voice was a bit softer, yet gruff at the same time.

As the last remaining day of torment was over she woke on the last day to hearing two footsteps approach the basement door. Reika's body was completely covered in fur at this point, while it held a very dark ash color, same as the tattoo as she waited by the footsteps eagerly for someone to visit her. Her breasts were much bigger and her tail was more wolfish as well as her ears as her completely glazed over eyes watched as the door slowly opens as she is then greeted by her sister and Kyrin. "You came back for me... Rika... I knew you would come... Come back for me..." Reika moaned as one of the tentacles started ramming her ass in excitement, as if knowing what was coming next as it continued thrusting into her ass before letting a large load of it's liquids flood her bowels as tentacles latched onto her nipples and began injecting them with her daily high dosage. Her breasts had gotten nice and plump because of all the daily injections, they even had a nice ample supply of milk in them now as the queen had continued slowly working on making her body very ready for what was to come. Even in her current state she looked up at Rika with hope in her eyes as they walked down the stairs and the moment Rika was close enough, Reika slowly crawled over closer and began murring happily, both in pleasure and out of being happy to finally see a friendly face. Though, granted she was pretty much hanging on by one last thread as she was now at the final stage of the corruption. The voice and the queen with her workers and babies had taken it's toll on both her body and mind now. There were times yesterday where she had been hallucinating thinking she was back at home having what would have been a normal conversation with her younger twin had she actually been there. For an entire week she had remained hopeful, but Kyrin could clearly tell that she was on her last thread as she was now pretty much past the point of no return as her hope had started to slowly leave her as each day had gone by with no signs of ever escaping. When she looked up at her sister, to her it looked like her sister's fur was completely black, but she shook her head as she tried to get it out of her mind. "Not real... You're still... My innocent.... Baby twin...." Reika grunted as she rested her head against her sisters leg as she continued to pant heavily in pleasure as her breasts were continuously injected with more and to her seemed like a stronger dosage as she could feel her head starting to swim as her eyes were now starting to slowly change color now, thus showing the last sign that the corruption was near complete in Reika, the last and final thing was to come the moment she had finally let go of that last shred of hope, for what was to come now would be the last thing she'd remember before fully giving in.

Kyrin had been monitoring the sisters progress through their corruption, while Rika was eagerly accepting the pleasure Reika was holding a small hope in returning her sister to her innocent former self. This amused Kyrin as she could see that out of the two it was actually Reika that was more innocent and pure and that the feelings Rika had for her sister were a bit beyond a sisterly love, Kyrin decided that using this would be the best way to break Reika and turn her into a brood mother. Everyday Kyrin delivered a bowl of hot cum to Reika and although she refused to eat them on the first day, the tentacles in her body had driven her to the point of needing cum and everyday Reika was falling deeper into corruption, fur had begun to spread over her body and her breasts had swollen greatly in size and the tattoo on her back had started to change color much like Rika's. On the second day Kyrin entered the room and Reika had been driven so mad by the tentacles that she crawled on all fours to her instinctively knowing Kyrin would have a bowl of creamy cum, she laid it down and watched the bitch start to lap it up "Oh it's not full for the mama" she teased pulling her cock out which made Reika's ear perk up and try to lick at her cock, she was tapped on the head "Bad girl you eat from a bowl" Kyrin said to her as she began to jerk her cock into the half filled bowl of cum, within a few minutes she shot her ropey strands of cum into the bowl giving Reika a larger meal before scratching behind her ears "You're going to make a wonderful Broodmother for all of these tentacles" she whispered and at Reika's reply she left the room with a soft laugh as the door closed. Half the time Reika didn't seem to notice Kyrin was even there and on a few occasions Kyrin had overheard her in the middle of some delusion about being back home in the castle with her sister, this gave her quite the nasty idea on how to break Reika once and for all.

During the time Reika was kept in the basement Kyrin was the only one allowed to see her, for a full week Rika was banned from seeing her sister. This of course bothered her and Kyrin kept Rika quite busy, corrupting her body more and more the tattoo on her back was now a full dark black her fur matched the tattoo's dark color and her body had under gone a lot of changes. When she would see Reika next it would hardly be surprising if her sister didn't recognize her, she had a much more seductive body curvy in many places she previously wasn't and her eyes had gone a dark shade of purple she even seemed to reveal in the perversion that Kyrin offered much to Kyrin's delight. Whenever Kyrin took her cock out Rika was quickly on her knees with her mouth open, or on all fours rear eagerly wiggling in the air with ears raised and tail wagging as her body begged to be used, She explained to Rika that her beloved sister needed daily doses of cum and milk to survive and Rika offered her own breast milk and thick cum wanting to fulfill her sisters needs, she also offered to milk Kyrin's cock which caused Kyrin to grin and nod as she laid back allowing Rika to mount her nearly 2 foot long cock with her tight cunt, everyday for the week Rika was milked from her breasts and cock before proceeding to milk Kyrin every time Kyrin came into Rika, Rika would lift herself off clamp her cunt down tightly crawl over to the bowl and release all of the stored up cum.

It was obvious to Kyrin how much Rika loved her sister Reika and she had decided to use that as the final act of breaking the older sister, "Rika you enjoy being how you are don't you?" Kyrin asked Rika as she sucked on her cock, Rika replied with an eager nod popping Kyrin's cock out to swirl her tongue around the head of it "Yes Mistress Kyrin I love serving your cock it tastes great and feels so good inside of me" Kyrin smiled and scratched Rika behind her dark ears causing the girl to pant and kick her leg happily "How would you feel sharing this pleasure with your sister?" she asked Rika smiled as wide as she could with her lips around Kyrin's cock her tail wagging excitedly "well I have a plan to bring Reika to the same state as you but you need to help me" she explained her plan to have Rika treat Reika like she hated her and to treat her harshly as it was the only way Rika agreed with Kyrin's plan but only so she could show Reika just how pleasurable it was being used as Kyrin's breeding bitch. At some point in the middle of the week Rika had given birth to Kyrin's child although her breasts stayed the same swollen milk dribbling size they were her stomach however quickly flattened back to it's normal size, Rika had guessed it was Kyrin's magic but Kyrin explained to her that being a Magi gave Rika the ability to get pregnant and give birth in quite a quick amount of time after her body had been altered forever with the potion. Kyrin had passed the child onto one of her contacts selling a half royalty half witch child held a high price in many countries for use in the on-going wars, Kyrin had already made back the amount she had spent to buy the twins in ingredients to supply their father with his soldiers but Kyrin had a much darker plan for the two twins and on the last day of Reika's time in the basement Kyrin offered Rika the opportunity to breed with her sister, with wide eyes as her fantasies had finally come true Rika nodded and thanked Kyrin profusely but Kyrin informed her it that she would first have to turn Reika into a Magi, Rika being far to excited at the idea of mating with her own sister took the offer and promised she would turn Reika into a Magi like herself.

Rika and Kyrin went down to Reika's now room, the door to the cell opened and they were met with the warm air of sex, Rika had to hide her expression of pure joy as she saw her sister forcing herself a mask of disgust as she looked at her sister. Reika looked more primal than ever before, dark fur covered nearly her entire body and tentacles were squirming out of every hole "Look at what a filthy bitch you've become" Rika growled at her sister with a glint of her purple eyes the chains unlocked releasing the elder sister, as Rika stood there watching her sister her cock bobbed and twitched in arousal as the look of her sister as a broodmother for so many tentacles and the thought of what she was going to do with her. Kyrin looked at Rika and nodded knowingly "I shall leave you two alone for a short while" she said as she stepped out the door closing it behind the pair, Rika stepped forward cock bobbing with each step "You did this to us... you... it's all your fault. you disgusting tentacle riddled bitch... after what they did to me you play happy mother to them" she spat out reaching forward grabbing onto her sister hair dragging her forward on hands and knees tentacles squirming inside of her body and holes, Reika's mouth opens and her tongue hangs out as she pants "disgusting little bitch" she sneers at her sister while inside it is almost unbearable to talk about her beloved as such but knowing she will bring her into a better pleasure gives Rika the strength to do so. Pressing her cock into Reika's mouth she starts to thrust into her throat using it like a fucktoy "father would've never sold us if not for you, we could be safe but you had to be a whore, you could've saved me" she continued to hammer her cock into Reika's throat, every vein and throb hitting deep into the nearly broken girl, it feels so tight around Rika's throat as the tentacles inside Reika force her to milk her younger sisters cock for the cum they need so badly making the older sister need it just as much, before long Rika empties herself into her older sister drawing her cum and spit covered cock out of her sisters wide open mouth. Grabbing onto her head Rika throws her sister to the floor, using her Magi magic to raise her hips high "I'm going to enjoy impregnating you bitch" she growls angrily raising her re-hardened cock to Reika's tentacle stretched cunt lips thrusting every inch into her sister with a loud pleasured howl slapping down on the firm ass of her sister as she drives it into her womb "Oh god they work so good you feel so... GOOD" she cries out panting and howling in pleasure as she rapes her own sister, the tentacles having flooded Reika's womb with so much fertilization goo a single drop of cum would be able to make Reika's pregnant but Rika continues to slam into her sister "Oh.. OHH.. OHHHHH" she cried out knowing she would not last long inside Reika burying the head of her thick rod deep into her sister womb as she flooded it with cum

Seven Years Ago

It was a hot summer day and the twins were spending it at the lake with their parents. They were on vacation at one of the family estates. They always came here once a year during the middle of summer to allow everyone a break from their lives back at the kingdom. Reika had taken Rika out for a ride on the boat, which their father had insisted they take one of the maids with them, but against his wishes they said they just wanted some time to themselves for the day. Their mother had only chuckled at it and assured their father that they'd be safe and so he had caved, he knew it was best not to argue with his wife because of what happened last time. As Reika rowed the boat she looked at her sister who was looking at the woods behind her. "What's on your mind sis?" Reika asked her younger twin who almost squeaked as she jumped slightly. "Umm... N-Nothing sis... Well..." Rika paused as she lowered her ears and tail slightly as she brought her fingers together and started moving them back and forth. "I was wondering if we could explore the woods for a bit..." She replied in almost a whisper as she slowly looked back up at Reika. Laughing her elder twin grinned and nodded. "That's all Rika? Why didn't you mention it sooner? I've been wanting to explore it in all honesty but thought you'd be afraid to go with me, so I decided against it." Hearing her elder twin's words had caused her ears to perk up with joy as her tail wagged happily. "R-Really sis?! That's amazing! I shoulda known that you of all people would wanna go there. Don't know why I was scared to ask you." She blushed slightly as Reika winked at her. "Well sis, you know I do enjoy adventures. I know enough magic to do something should it call for it." Reika replied as she grinned and puffed her chest out in pride. "You're so... So cool Reika..." Rika said as she blushed slightly redder. "Hahaha, I'm not that cool Rika. And besides, if you just learned the basics like I did you'd be on par with me. The basics are all you really need to know in order to survive. After all, it's not like we're ever going to need the more advanced stuff since we'll always be safe." Reika replied as they neared the shore. "But it's so boring..." Rika groaned as the boat landed and Reika got out. "It maybe boring sis, but at least with the basics you could always talk to me no matter how far we are. In the books they teach about telepathy, which allows us to speak through our thoughts. Like right now, I'm able to speak to you through my mind, but since you haven't trained in it you won't be able to reply but out loud. Just think about it for a bit though sis." Rika stared at her elder twin in shock as she heard her sister speak, but not once with her mouth, but in her head. "Well damn, that is pretty neat! I didn't know magic could be that cool!" She squealed as she jumped into her sister's waiting arms.

Reika sat her sister back down her on feet onto the shore as she then turned to tie the boat up. "Besides, only we'd have this special link together. In one of the books it stated that telepathy between twins is stronger than say, an outsider's telepathy. We'd be able to speak to each other, but to the outsider it would sound like a foreign language." When Reika said the last part it made Rika giggle. "So, in short we'd have our own language that only we could understand? That's amazing sis! Why didn't you tell me about these things sooner?" She asked and Reika shook her head. "Because in order to get this far you have to train in the simple basics. To me I found them a bit... Fascinating. The origins of where magic comes from is intriguing to say the least, but I do fear you'd find that part boring. It's not a requirement to know the origins or history, but it is required that you study and know the basics." She answered Rika as they started walking down one of the paths. They talked the entire way and then stopped as they found a tree stump in the middle of their path. They decided to rest for a bit as they continued talking, however they were lost in their conversation to even notice the heavy rain clouds rolling in, not like they could tell much due to being pretty deep in the woods. "But see, if you place this symbol here you can create this..." Reika pointed to one of the symbols she drew on the ground as she then mumbled the incantation and then a small flame appeared in the circle. "Oh wow! Reika you're so amazing!" Rika said in amazement as she watched the flames dance and sway in the wind. A minute later Rika's ears twitched when a droplet of water hit one of her ears. "Looks like it's going to start pouring down. Lets go find shelter till it passes." Reika sighed as she stood up and held her hand out for her younger twin. Reaching up, Rika grabbed Reika's hand as Reika kicked dirt over the fire to smother it and put it out before they left to find dry shelter. The rain was pouring down, but thanks to the trees they weren't getting hit with the worse of it. As they finally found a small cave they were already soaked to the bone. As they got inside Reika shook her head and tail to get as much water off her as she could with her sister following suit. "Might as well take our cloths off and hang them to dry." Reika said as she motioned to the small ridges inside the cave. "Those will hold our cloths up so they can dry." As she spoke she started removing her cloths, with Rika watching from behind. She couldn't help but blush as she watched her elder twin undress, which she didn't know why she was finding it very hot. Shaking her head she forced herself to turn her back to Reika's as she began undressing. She couldn't help but glance back every now and then. That was when it started, her incestual love for her elder twin, however she never knew her dreams would later come true in the future.

Present Day

An entire week had passed since Rika last saw her elder twin and today was the day she'd get to finally see Reika. For seven long years all she had done was just sit back and watch her sister from behind. In truth the real reason why she hadn't chosen a husband was because deep down, the only person she could ever truly love was her elder twin Reika. She didn't know the full reasons behind why Reika hadn't chosen a husband, but to her it worked out. For the past week her entire body had been put to good use by Kyrin, and to her she didn't care anymore. She was happy with her new life and knew it wouldn't be long before her and Reika could be together. In many ways, how this turned out was better in Rika's mind. She had already given birth to her first child, which Kyrin had sold. Oddly enough though, she didn't feel bad that the child she had birthed was sold. She knew she'd be giving birth to more so it didn't bother her one bit. Kyrin told her what she needed to do to bring her sister to where she was and even though she didn't want to hurt her beloved, she knew it was the only way they could be together at last. As she followed Kyrin to the basement, her legs shook a little in excitement, though she swallowed hard and bit her lower lip as she tried to gain her posture and muster up the strength needed of her for this task. The moment her mistress opened the basement door her nose was greeted with the wonderful smell of sex and lust, causing her cock to start stirring. She was going to do it. She was going to set her sister free and turn her into a full magi just like her. The changes to her body were severe, however when her dark purple eyes landed on her sister she could see the primal changes to her beloved. It pleased her to see just how far her sister had gone, but was sad that she was still resisting. She knew what had to be done and had to be as harsh as she could to her elder twin. Reika was teetering on the edge and was at her final stand. She knew she couldn't fight it much longer. Her sister was harsher to her than a week ago, and deep down she knew her sister had already given in. But she just kept brushing it off as mere delusions and just to the voice in her head which was taunting her even now. You know this is no delusion, she has given up and given into Mistress Kyrin. You know you have lost and you might as well just give in and free yourself from all this torment. If you had just accepted your fate and role this would have been a lot easier on the both of us, even on your sister. The voice cooed to her as her sister fucked her open drooling mouth. As Rika came into her throat she greedily drank it all down as the tentacles around her cock milked it for all they could get for now before Rika had pulled out. Not giving her anytime to catch her breath Rika then grabbed onto her head and then threw her to the floor and with her new magi magic, forced her hips to rise as she then explained what she was going to do next.

"Please... Don't sis... Don't.... Nnnnn!" She pleaded as she was then cut off with a loud moan as her sister thrusted into her and began fucking her hard, thrusting each inch in deeper and deeper with each thrust. Reika's claws dug into the stone floor as her sister continued to ravage her. Tears ran down her cheeks for the last time as she then felt the severe twitching in her cunt as Rika came inside of her womb. The more her womb was filled with her sister's seed, the more her stomach swelled till she was nine months pregnant. Panting heavily she looked at the ground below her and lowered her head as her eyes closed slowly. Rika pulled out of her elder twin as she watched the fur and tattoo change into a dark black, thus showing that Reika had finally given in. She groaned in pain as the final changes started taking a hold of her now. Her body was now becoming taller as small rows of dark nipples started growing on her swollen belly. Moaning loudly as the tentacles slide out of her ass as they began latching onto the tiny new nubs and began suckling and injecting them with their venom. As they pumped the new nubs, Rika could see that they were starting to swell into the same size of breasts of the original pair. While that was happening her face started pushing outwards slightly as the final form of the inner wolf was now coming out of her. Her once smooth and slender nose pointed out as it started turning black and more into a canine's nose, her mouth had also expanded out as her tongue lolled out of her mouth and began swelling and growing in both size and length as sharp canine teeth replaced her old human teeth. But the final change to the newly born wolf brood mother, was her eyes. What once use to be a beautiful blue was now a dark blackish-purplish color. Once everything was complete, Reika was now a pure magi and a true brood mother. She was taller and more stalky now to compensate for the three new rows of large, milk drizzling breasts and also so her body could properly handle being the host to the tentacles while also pumping out other children. Her body was the most fertile Kyrin would have ever seen and would prove to be the completion of her work, the perfect and flawless brood mother. Seeing that her sister had finally accepted her fate she slowly walked back over to her and gently ran her hands around her sister's new wolfen body, but most of all over her swollen belly. "I'm so glad you finally stopped fighting it my love." Rika said softly now that her job was done. She made her way over to Reika's face and kissed her deeply, thus causing Reika's eyes to open slowly. Reika reached over and began rubbing Rika's ass as she kissed her back deeply and nodded slowly. "All this time... You've loved me for so long... How could I have been blind to your love my dear sister?" Reika spoke as the kiss had broken. "Because, you were too focused on keeping me protected all this time you couldn't see it. But now you are free and we can live happily together like this with Mistress Kyrin. And besides..." She paused as she blushed and nuzzled Reika's neck. "You are now carrying our child you and I made together, who knows it might be twins like us or even triplets!" She giggled as Reika held her hand smiling. "I am happy where I am now that we can be together forever. I accept this fate happily." She replied as she then heard the door open and then watched as Kyrin entered to see how the process went.

Kyrin entered the room to their confession of love, she was wearing a silky black dress, a split at her leg allowed for flashes of her futa cock as she walked by them. Rika looked eagerly to her mistress moving in behind her "I turned Reika just like you asked Mistress now she can be as happy as me" Kyrin looked at the magi with a small smile "I know dear I was watching" she looked over to Reika who was still chained to the floor, the full transformation had changed her into the perfect broodmother which suited Kyrin's needs quite perfectly. Kyrin sat back in a chair that hadn't existed till she sat down, with a flick of her dress her erect cock was on display and she patted just above it "Rika your sister needs a good dose of cum still come get some out for her" she said as Rika's eyes lit up and she got onto her knees, holding the thick hot meat of her mistress it seemed to grow several inches longer and thicker in her hand she took her mouth and wrapped it around the head starting to suckle on it as she bobbed slowly "Mmm good girl" Kyrin purred as she petted Rika's head making a motion with her hand, as she did phantasmal clones of Rika rose up behind her looking every bit as real as the younger sister they smiled to each other, cocks throbbing hard. They turned to Reika and moved in close "Let us give you pleasure sister!" they echoed in a happy chorus as they moved around the elders body position themselves as her entrances, a pair of them grabbing her arms and lifting her hands to their cocks.

As this was happening Reika could only think of how she didn't want this but inside her the Queen tentacle laughed "getting gang-banged by your sister is all you've ever dreamed of no wonder you never picked a husband, since you're so set on not taking any pleasure from it allow me to help" she said in a nasty tone as she flooded Reika's body with a hormone to make her feel as though she were permanently in heat and desiring a hard fuck. Kyrin smirked and watched the scene as Reika eagerly took to the cocks everyone of her holes being taken and rammed by her younger sister as the phantasms proceeded to use Reika for their pleasure "Oh my it seems Reika is getting her fill of creamy cum" Kyrin said to Rika as the younger sister glanced back letting Kyrin's cock pop out of her mouth staring in awe as the 5 of her used Reika's entire body, the tentacles inside of her going wild feeding off Rika's cum "She's going to need milk however" Kyrin broke Rika's focus raising up making her whimper as the cock left her lips, Reaching down Kyrin rose Rika up eyes running down the wolf girls body as she pinched each of Rika's nipples muttering to herself, her fingers glowed a dark purple light and Rika's chest started to heat up before swelling her breasts rapidly expanding to a DD cup size but the changes didn't stop there. Kyrin moved in kissing the younger sister her lips changing becoming more plump as they kissed, when their tongues met Rika's changed becoming slicker and giving her the ability to ooze the same hormone that flooded Reika's body, Kyrin then moved her hand drawing a line between Rika's now large chest sending a wave of pleasure down to her now retreating cock to be replaced by a permanently soaking wet cunt. "That will do for now" she said with a smirk nodding to her cock and raising Rika up in the air with her magic, she grabbed Rika's legs pulling them wide apart as her magic placed her so that her cunt was penetrated by Kyrin's 16 inch long and 4 inch thick cock as she bucked up hitting into Rika's body her stomach swelling and stretching in size as she was penetrated.

Kyrin felt Rika's legs go limp as she took inch after inch of the long cock, carrying over to Reika she held her in front of her older sister body now changed as she began to bounce her on her cock, she could feel the tight walls throb and constrict around her as she had her first of many orgasms to come. A thick splattering of Rika's girlcum landed on Reika's face breaking her out of her focus on the 5 cocks of Rika's phantasms around her, she looked up to see her changed sister being mounted on a cock that left her body nothing but a rag doll to be used as she was bounced on Kyrin's member face twisting in pure bliss DD breasts bouncing almost slapping her own face.

Back
Top Bottom