Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Betrayed (Ryanmo97 and mommablackrose)

Ryan saw Trista was reading so he deiced to do some other work around the house. Then a few hours later he made dinner. There were two plates. Each plate had steak, a baked potato, and a salad. Ryan walked in ,"Hello... I thought I would eat dinner with you tonight.. Ryan walked out of the room and returned with a folding table and a couple of chairs.

After reading for a while Trista actually took a small nap. Hearing noise outside of her room she woke up and sat up in bed as she then watched Ryan come into her room with a table chairs and food. though seh was angry with him, somethign about him lugging so much down to her just to have a meal with her temporarily warmed her heart. giving him a smile as he spoke she nodded in acceptance as she watched him set up everything. shaking her head at this odd man she then moved to sit in one of the chiars across from him. "why go through so much trouble to eat with me? i mean you could have done like earlier and made it simple?" she asked trying to understand this complicated man she was now stuck with for a very long time.

"I know," he said as he set the food onto the table... "But I thought it would be nice if we sat at a table..." He hoped that Trista was understanding that he wasn't such a bad guy. Ryan then gave Trista her utensils, then he sat down and started to cut his meat.

She couldnt help but to give him a true smile as she realized he was trying to make an effort at making amends with her. mentally shaking her head she softened her features a little towards him as she knew she coudlnt be mad forever even though she still wasnt happy with this arrangement. Though maybe if he was trying as he seemed to be maybe she could get out of this room soon as it was driving her crazy being so trapped in one small area. sitting with him at the table, she accepted her utensils as she then began to cut up her meat and eat with him. "so what exactly do i have to do to to not be limited to just this small space?" she asked softly as she didnt want to seem threatening towards him as she was calming over her situation though still desiring to not feel so buried in the earth. She wanted to be able to see and enjoy the sunlight and fresh air so she didnt feel so captive but more human.

Ryan thought a moment. She wanted to go outside. But, he needed some insurance that she wouldn't run off. Sure they were deep in the woods but still... Ryan at his food a little and then he got an idea... "All right... You want to go outside for a little bit... If you are willing to go outside naked then I will let you go out for awhile. We are deep in the forest so no one else will see you... What do you say?"

She listened to his words and was shocked at what he came up with. she figured with being as rich as he was that he would have better insurance of her not fleeing than her being naked. "im sure you are rich enough to have some type of tracking device laying around. if you are so worried of me running away then why not just put some kind of tracker on me that i cant take off. though honestly if i really wanted to get away then even being naked would not stop me. i just dont want to be trapped here in this walled up room. i feel like a caged animal or prisoner in solitary confinement in here. if you are worried of my escaping i am sure you have ways to ensure that i dont and if you are worried of my attacking you well i havent yet and i know already that you coudl so easily over power me so why try" she explaiend softly as she ate her food. "i am used to a very active lifestyle this just wont do for me." she added in knowing he had done some research on her in the beginning.

Ryan ate and listened as Trista talked and she was right. He did have ways to assure him that she didn't escape and she could have attacked him but she didn't. "All right... You've been good so far so I'm willing to do this... Tomorrow morning after our morning session... I'll let you outside for a little while. Sound good?"

She was shocked she had actually been able to sway him but smiled none the less. "yes thank you" she agreed as she knew she was at least making some lee way in all of this. as long as she didnt have to live in this depressing room she could find a way to endure this life but if she had to stay here always which seemed like a punishment to her then she would find a way out. with that she finished her meal and then thanked him again for the nice supper.

"Your welcome..." said Ryan, "and now that we are finished with dinner... How about some desert?" Ryan smiled. He stood up and helped her out of her chair. Then he took her out of her room and into the main room of the dungeon. He took her to the bed and started to take his clothes off.

Trista wasnt surprised when he now wanted her body as desert again. it was an old line. knowing that she had no cause to resist him. nodding to his request she stood with his assistance and allowed him to take her hand and lead her back to the play room. as he moved her to the bed, she slowly undressed for him and then waited for him. she wasnt sure if he planned to just fuck her again and leave her alone or if he had other plans for her so she would be good and await his order or follow his lead in things.

Ryan laid her on the bed, climbed on top of her, and started to kiss her. He played with her breasts, ran his fingers through her hair and then kissed her on the nape of her neck. His hands then traveled down to to her pussy and he started to play with her.

Trista kissed him back as he laid upon her. it seemed he enjoyed toying with her body and simply having sex. she guessed that wasnt too much as she once again gave herself to him. feeling him run his hands over her body as he kissed her neck and explored and teased her, she arched into his touch as she wrapped her arms around him and welcomed him to enjoy her once again. honestly it felt good and if she could get out of her mind how she had come into this she could easily get used to this. but that would also require being treated more human and less like a prisoner. however for now it felt good to have his hard naked body press into hers as he played her body like a fine instrument, making her wet and wanton for him.

Once she was wet Ryan positioned himself so his cock was touching her pussy lips then he pushed inside her, "mmm, Oh yeah..." he moaned as he stared to have sex with her.

Back
Top Bottom