Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Betrayed (Ryanmo97 and mommablackrose)

Feeling his fingers delve into her slick juices she groaned in pleasure as she couldnt contain herself. damn him for knowing how to make her body rebel against her inner wishes. feeling breathless and panting as he skillfully teased her, playing her body like an elegant instrument, she knew there was no more use in fighting him at least not in this moment. it was evident that her body wanted this, wanted him no matter what he had done to her. she would hate him later. for now she surrendered to him in this one moment and allowed him to enjoy her body as she too enjoyed his touches. as he then moved from the bed long enough to reveal the large bulge in his boxers, she shuddered at the sight of his hard cock ready to claim her as his. as he moved back over her, capturing her lips with his as his body pressed against hers she moaned against him and allowed her hands to move to around his back, now exploring him and enjoying the contrast between his hard masculine features to her softer flesh. then as he broke the kiss to place himself against her entrance she was shocked when he asked if she was ready. did she really have a choice? some part of her dared to tell him no just to see his response but she didnt. instead she whispered a breathy "yes" as she accepted him into her body.

Ryan smiled and then pushed his cock into her wet and waiting pussy. "Oh..." he moaned as he pushed all the way into her then started to thrust back and fourth into her. "Oh Trista... Oh yes..." he leaned down and kissed her on the nape of her neck. Then he slowly started to increase the speed of his thrusts into her... "oh... Yeah..." he moaned as they continued to fuck. He reached down between them and started to rub her nipples.

Feeling him enter her, Trista groaned deeply as his hard cock slid deep inside of her slick heat. It had been a very long time since she had had sex, leaving her tight still, she soon realized just how much she had missed this feeling as he began to thrust in and out of her. moaning as he moved against her, she arched her hips so she could take him deeper and moved her legs around him allowing him to penetrate her as deep as possible as he gained speed. his lips finding her neck to kiss and tease as his hand found her nipple, only drove her on more as she surrendered to him and began to urge him on with moans of "more... please... oh yes... harder .....oh please... dont stop...." as she began to come alive under him.

Ryan smiled as he heard Trista beg him not to stop and to pound her harder and harder. He started to increase he speed with each stroke, "Oh... Trista... Oh yes..." he moaned. He then started to twist her nipples... "Who is your Master?" he asked... "Who do you belong to?"

Regardless of how angry she was at him for what he had done to her and her life, she couldnt deny how good it felt to be fucked by him. he was the perfect size and clearly knew how to hit the right spots to make her want more. As she felt her climax building she hissed and squealed as he suddenly twisted her nipples added a touch of pain with the pleasure he was giving her as he drove into her possessively. finding herself lost to him in the moment she barely hesitated in answering on a moaned "you...Ryan.. " as she felt herself so close to her orgasm.

Ryan pounded her harder and harder.... "Yes... That right...." he continued to play with her breasts as he continued to fuck her. As they continued, he could feel the cum building in his cock... "Yes... Yes... Oh, Trista... I'm going to cum... Yes... Oh... I'm going to fill you with my cum..."

As he pounded away into her, answering her pleading moans, it didnt take much longer before she cried out from orgasm. her body quaking around him, she was glad to hear him join her in release as she panted and moaned as her body trembled from the intensity of it. it had indeed been too long for her since she had felt such exquisite pleasure and reguardless of circumstances, it left her hungry for more.

Ryan he held onto her as he shot his load into her waiting pussy. When, he was finished he collapsed on the bed next to her... "That was wonderful..." He smiled and kissed her. Then he got up and got dressed. Then he helped her to her feet and took her naked back to her room, leaving her old clothes behind. Once they got to her room he unlocked the door and inside was a giant walk-in closet. Inside where all sorts of clothes all in her size. There were all kinds of tops, blouses, skirts and dresses. There were no pants or shorts. He pointed to the floor and showed her all the shoes. They were all Mary Jane style shoes ranging from sneakers to regular flats to pumps with a 5" heel. He showed her a large dresser filled with bras, matching bikini cut panties, and other lingerie and sleeping clothes. "All of these clothes are yours... You may get dressed if you like... or you can shower first... or you can stay naked... It's your choice..." he gave her a a kiss on the cheek. "See you later... "Ryan walked out of her room and locked the door.

As he filled her with his cum, she panted as she tried to catch her breath. she wouldbt believe this man had been able to get to her as easily as he had. she was ashamed of herself for letting herself go like some slut in heat. why couldnt she have had some backbone and not giving into him just like that.

warring with herself once again, she silently followed him as he soon got up and dressed and then pulled her along with him. being led back to her room, she nodded to his words on her wardrobe. luckily she was used to wearing such things when at home and when she used to date so the attire was not a total shock to her. she could abide by this one rule at least.

however as he then left her and locked her in the room again, she once again found herself frustrated. she officially felt like a prisoner once again. growling under her breath she moved to the bathroom and turned the shower on. she was once again angry and didnt want his stench upon her any longer. Damn him for what he had done and was doing to her. she didnt deserve it.

as the room filled with steam she quickly stepped inside and let the hot streams of water wash away all traces of him from her as she tried to think of a way to get out of here and to get her life back. there was no way she could of would live in such solitude. to be used and then locked up like a toy to be forgotten. it was degrading and she didnt like it all.

Ryan left Trista's room and gathered up her old clothes that were left in the dungeon and disposed of them. Then he went upstairs and took care of some business. He made her a bacon and tomato sandwich with some potato chips and a Coke for lunch. He went back down to her room, he couldn't wait to see what she had chosen to wear after her shower.

once she had decided she was clean enough of him. she stepped out of the hot stream and wrapped herself in one of the large soft fluffly towels after drying off and went to lay on the bed. she didnt feel like getting dressed right now and really saw no point. after all she was here as a toy to him so she couldnt see why clothing ws even needed. in an attempt to console herself with all that had happened she pulled the blankets around her and rested as she could and tried to do anything other than think of him.

Ryan returned to her room and was a little disappointed to see that she hadn't dressed. But, he did give her the choice of remaining naked. "Hello," he said, as he walked in the room, "I thought you might be hungry so I made you some lunch." He walked over to the bed and handed her the tray of food with a friendly smile.

As she heard the door unlock and open, Trista looked over her shoulder to see him enter the room with food. She had been laying with her back to the door as she lay curled in the fluffy towel still, in some quest for comfort over her situation that she feared she may never have.

As he walked over to the bed and handed her the tray of food, she sat up in the bed and gave him a nod with a very slight flash of a fake smile. "thanks" she whispered clearly not happy with this arrangement as she avoided looking at him as she looked over the offered food. feeling a bit hungry and not knowing how long she had been out while he kidnapped her, she didnt argue as she accepted the sandwich, chips and drink.

"so you going to keep me locked up like some animal now" she asked with a slight bit of venom in her voice as she still avoided looking at him and ate a bit of the food.

When Trista asked if he was going to keep her locked up like some animal, he said, "For now... Yes... But if you are good you might get to leave this room... maybe get to go outside... maybe go on some trips and see the world... After lunch, I'll take you to the exercise room..."

((sorry for slow replies on this rp. seems my new windows 8 phone hates threads. it wont let me zoom in to read the replies to even attempt to post.))

At his words, she gave him a stern curious look. "you do realize i do not even know where i really am so its not like i could probably get too far even if i did try to leave so what exactly are you afraid that i am going to do? i mean honestly if i was going to attack you i would have already done it and not to mention i think i already know who would win that round so really what is your fear" she asked being bold for the moment as she wanted out of this damn room. She had been independent and outgoing so long that being held captive like this would surely drive her insane. she could understand being put down here if she had done something to warrant it but so far she hadnt. though if she were truly taunted enough her behavior could possibly change to do such. Waiting for his reply, she slowly ate and diverted her gaze once again as she pondered his words about the exercise room. honestly she wasnt up for such activities but she would at least make mental note of its location. who knew it may help her later on.

Ryan walked up to her, "Like I said... You haven't earned my trust in order to leave the dungeon... When you earn my trust you might be able to go upstairs... but not until then..." Ryan then stepped back and waited for her to finish eating.

She sighed heavily at his words. she knew she woudl not get out of here any time soon and that really bothered her. she was not used to such confined spaces and she already felt like a caged tiger. inwardly she wondered just how long she would be stuck in here and how long it woudl take for her to go insane. maybe at that time she woudl get the guts to attack him and try to get out. that irony of such things were hilarious and yet such a real threat.

seriously not happy with him she quietly finished her food.

Ryan stood there and watched her finish her food. He knew it might be a mistake keeping her down her but who knows what could happen. She could go insane or she could grow to love him. When she was finished he said, "You might want to get some clothes on while you work out... Unless you want to have me watch your naked boobs bounce up and down while you work out." He thought about the collection of sports bras and tennis skirts, and Mary Jane sneakers he had for her to wear while working out.

At his words she debated her options. "and what if i do not want to work out at this point in time. after all i feel worked out enough after someone decided to drug me and take me off to BFE and then use me. id say that is quite teh work out for one day" she said with an edge to her voice of clear displeasure at the mention of being held in this room until he 'thought' she was 'trustworthy'.

Ryan shrugged his shoulders, "If you don't want to work out now that's fine... You can read, watch TV, listen to music... What ever..." He stood there and waited for her to finish her lunch.

Hearing his words she nodded as she realized he tended to show her a entertainment room more than exercise. finishing her lunch, she consented as she moved from the bed and moved to the closet to choose and outfit. decideing to go comfortable she found a pair of short cute shorts and tennis shoes and a low cut tank top that hugged her to perfection and slipped them on. this was if she wanted to exercise she could or she was still perfect to lounge too. after all she wasnt looking to impressing him at this moment until she wasnt a canary in a cage.

(OCC: There are no shorts in the closet... only skirts...)

Ryan smiled when she walked out of the closet. "You look very nice..." He gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then he took her hand and led to a door that was near the foot of her bed. He unlocked it and inside was a private gym, their were various machines for her to use and an area for her to do stretches. There was only one way in and out of the the room and that was the door in her bedroom. "Here you are... If you want to work out you may..."

((oops my bad change to skirt not shorts. ))

Sighing she forced a small smile at his compliment and let him lead her to the gym. seeing it was just the other door that was in her room, she tolled her eyes. not really worth getting dressed for in her mind. looking over the room she gave a shrug. "i may do so later on but for now i think i have had a good enough work out." she said with a sigh as she made her way back to her bed room after looking over the room. seemed she was destined to stay trapped in this room and she wasnt happy at all about it. it made it harder to accept this life being forced on her as it reminded her how much of a prisoner she really was. "i think ill just rest for now. i see nothign better to do at the moment" she said with a shrug as she moved to sit back on her bed adn watch to see what he did.

"All right..." he said... "I'll see you later..." Ryan then walked out of the room and locked the door behind him. Then he went upstairs to his office to watch and see what she does on the hidden cameras in her room.

She watched as he left and sighed to herself as she was once again locked up and left like a pet or toy. she didnt like the feeling of it but she had no choice for now. she coudl try to find a way out but something told her that there was cameras hidden in the room. after all he had said something about seeing her exercise. that was tip enough that he was watching her. deciding to try to be good for now, she looked through the books until she found something of interests and then laid on the bed and read.

Back
Top Bottom