Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Betrayed (Ryanmo97 and mommablackrose)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He could have anything he wanted and the one thing that he wanted most was a sex slave. Through his business dealings, he had friends in the sex slave community that would be willing to help him. He hadn't found the right woman he wanted for his slave until he was about to make a deal with a friend of his in the community, David Warner. When he first met the woman he had to have her. David was reluctant to give the woman to Ryan, because she was such a good employee. But, Ryan was willing to pay David $50 million under the table for the woman. David just couldn't say no to that...

A few days later, Ryan was in a conference room and watched as the young woman he wanted as his slave was standing in front of him, outlining the deal between David's company and his. He tried not to be too obvious in admiring her figure, keeping his gaze on the screen and only wandering when she turned away to point at some figure or other. The small glint in his eye and the slight smile did little to convey their secret. This whole presentation was just a show for the woman. The deal had all ready been made but she had no idea that she was part of the deal. He sat there and patiently waited for her to finish her presentation.

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Deep ocean blue
Body Type: Athletic/curvy

Trista Thompson was a very unique woman. She knew how attractive she was. She heard it quite often. At 28 she was still as beautiful as she had been in high school. At 5'9” tall with a slender yet athletic body from working out and cheerleading so many years, she was no problem getting dates. Her hair was golden blonde and fell in waves down to her mid back when it wasnt pulled back into a ponytail or bun or some other hairstyle. Her eyes were a deep sea green with a hint of blue mixed within making them almost a teal color and her body was curved in all the right places with well rounded plump large D cups breasts and long shapely legs.

Just like in her old high school days, she was an active woman who tended to do her jobs with diligence and intelligent determination. She worked effectively and would go to great measures to get her job done. Everything she had achieved in life she had earned on her own. However her active career driven style life left little to no time for her personal life. Though not a virgin, she wasnt the friskiest lady in the building to put it mildly. her last boyfriend had been her senior year of highschool and that had been short lived when she caught the idiot screwing her best friend behind the bleachers after a game one night. But that didnt matter. Her life had turned out well enough that she didnt have time for a man in her life anyways so she spent all her time on work and life.

Standing before the powerful men at the table in the presentation room, she carried herself with confidence as she spoke on finical figures and potential growths in the company she worked for. All the while she felt the stare of someone upon her. It was noticeable and yet subtle. Normally she wasnt self conscious of such things but today she had noted one of the most powerful men in the business in the room Ryan Morris. She told herself that was the reason she felt the gaze due to the fact of her trying to sell this man part of the company as he boss wanted her.

Finishing her presentation, she cut off the slide projector and then turned to the men in the room with him. "And that concludes the presentation for the merger Gentlemen. I urge you to consider the benefits carefully." she said softly as she glanced around the room and let her gaze fall on Ryan as she studied his features trying to read if she had had good enough of should start looking for a new job.

Ryan smiled when Trista finished her presentation, "Well, I don't need to think about it... I'm very satisfied with the terms of the deal." then Ryan turned and looked at David, "If you'd like to shake on it now, David, I'll sign the contract." They both shook hands and David opened the folder with the contract in it. Of course, it wasn't the complete contract, the deal between David and Ryan wasn't written down. Before they walked into this final meeting, Ryan had transferred the $50 million to David's bank account. He picked up his pen and signed the contract, as David pressed the intercom and asked for the Champagne to be bought in.

Having signed, Ryan took Trista's hand and shook it vigorously. "Well done, a top notch deal, Miss Thompson... I envy David having such a dedicated person on his team. "

Seeing him sign the deal, Trista smiled and felt proud of herself. She had no idea of the real reason things had gone smoothly and it was probably good she didnt at the moment. Smiling she firmly shook Ryans hand. "Thank you Mr Morris, Ill happily accept such a compliment from a man of your status Sir" she said softly as she felt pride in the job she had done.

now with her part done, she gathered her things and prepared to return to her desk to file the proper forms and such and tackle the next order of business all the while not knowing that she wouldnt have to worry with such things soon.

The Champagne was brought into the room. Ryan picked up a glass and dropped a pill into the glass. It would knock Trista out for quite awhile... long enough for her to be transported to her new home... The pill quickly dissolved into the drink and he picked one up for himself. Then he walked over to Trista and handed her the drugged glass... "Please... Join us... for just one drink... at a toast..." They clink glasses and then drank.

Trista was a bit caught off guard as he handed her a,glass of champagne. She wasn't accustomed to such especially on the job and was unsure,of taking it til her boss nodded that it was okay. Having been busy gathering her papers that she didn't know it was drugged. "to a great new partnership" she whispered and then drank on the glass with the men.

it wasn't long before she started feeling dizzy and weak. Not understanding the situation she went to sit and clear her mind a minute. However before she made it over to the chair, the room went dark as she fell limp, unconscious.

Ryan watched fall Trista fall to the floor. Then, once he was sure she was out, he looked at David and said, "Well, I do believe that the deal is done..." Ryan then picked up his phone and press a button... "The package is ready." Just then a couple of men came in with a large wooden crate. They picked her up, placed her inside, and closed up the lid. "Thanks again, David."

"Your welcome, Ryan..." they shook hands and Ryan walked out. The Men pushed the crate out the door.

Some time later, Trista woke up, still fully clothed, still wearing her shoes, on a bed, in a bedroom. The walls were painted very light purple. The bed was a four post canopy queen sized bed, with a nightstand on each side. Directly across from the bed was a medium sized flat screen tv sitting on a large case filled with DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs, and CDs. To the left of the TV was a locked door. To the right of the TV was a series of shelfs that had a Satellite TV Receiver, a Blu-Ray Player and A CD player. On the wall to the right of the bed, was a vanity with cosmetics and a nice big make up mirror. There was also another locked door. On the wall the head of the bed rested on, was the door to the bathroom. On the wall to the left of the bed, was a bookcase filed with books and another locked door.

Trista awoke with a groan, feeling groggy and uncertain. Her clothes ruffled around her, she slowly opened her eyes to look around as she tried to piece together where she was and what had happened. The last thing she remembered was sealing the contract deal with Ryan and her boss and then nothing. Feeling the soft bed beneath her, she forced herself to sit up as she realized she was not at home. Panic starting to mix with confusion, she looked around at the rather nice purple room around her trying to peace together what was going on.

Sitting up she took stock of herself now as she tried to remain calm. Though her body felt sluggish and tired on the verge of being sore, as though she had made a long trip, she couldnt find anything to be concerned about. No bumps, bruises, cuts or scrapes. No indication that she had been knocked out in the alleyway headed to her car or something of that nature. So how did she get her and where exactly was here?

Doing her best to remain rational and calm, even though her heart felt as though it would beat out of her chest, she scooted to the edge of the bed and made her way to stand. As she did, she straightened her long black skirt. Feeling a bit warm, she pulled the navy blue dress jacket from her shoulders and laid it on the bed, leaving her in her white button up blouse, which allowed the faint lines of her lace bra underneath to show through at times if a person really looked. However she wasnt concerned of such things at the moment as she made her way slowly to the mirror of the vanity to take a look at herself. honestly in her mind she looked as drugged out as she felt. it was as though she had spent the night partying and drinking til she passed out but she wasnt one of those types of people, she didnt even drink except....

The thought made her remember a small piece more of events before her waking up here. She had been celebrating the completed deal with Ryan and David. Ryan had handed her a glass of champagne. She had drank only a little bit as they had toasted the merger but then she recalled feeling bad shortly afterwards. Holy hell, had she been drugged? Surely not. Those things only happened in movies and books and other people, not her. Why her? why would someone want to drug her?

The realization slamming into her, made her suddenly feel more anxious and panicked as she quickly made her way over to the closed door nearest her to try to open it. Seeing it was locked and refused to budge, she heart began to race as it lodged in her throat. Thinking of the other door she moved quickly to it to check it. it too was locked which sealed her worry as she felt on the verge of claustrophobic at the idea of being trapped. No this couldnt be happening.... there had to be a rational explanation...

Even as she tried to tell herself so her mind wouldnt listen as a feeling of dread settled into the pit of her stomach and made her ill. Trying to think of some way out she began checking the room for anything to either pry the door open or to knock the pins loos from the door hinges to maybe get out that way. But even if she didnt manage to do so, what or who would await her on the other side? Maybe escape wasnt the brightest idea until she found out what or who she was dealing with. Her Panick almost taking over she had to stop herself from beating on the door and screaming for someone to let her out. the only thing to stop her being her mind warning her, what if the person on the other side wished to hurt her? No drawing attention to herself was not the smartest idea either just yet.

with that thought in mind, she did the only thing left that she could, she looked around for anything that she could use as a weapon to defend herself. granted if it came down to it she could use her stiletto heels. those things could be viscious if used in the right manner and for now it was the best weapon she had that wasnt evident of its intent as she looked and waited for what was to come next.

Ryan had been watching in his home office ever since he got Trista home to monitor when she woke up. It took several hours but finally she was awake. He made his way down to the basement of his home that he had converted into his dungeon. The room that Trista was currently in was the nicest accommodations he had to offer her. He hoped that she would be willing to accept her new role in life, so he was planing on using the nice suite as a bit of a bribe. But, if she was going to make this rough on herself... he had a room that was much more fitting of her new life.

He unlocked the door, and walked in the room. He was still wearing the suit he wore to the meeting. "Hello, Trista... Welcome to your new home... I'm sure you have a lot of questions... But, let me get the obvious one out of the way... I've brought you here to be my sex slave... You will remain here with me for the rest of your life..."

As the sound of the door unlocking reached her ears, Trista tried her best to contain her fear as she waited to see who would come through the portal to the room. Of all people she never expected it to be who it was. Seeing Ryan Morris walk through the door, she was clearly shocked as she gasped in surprise, unsure if she should be relieved or not. However before she could fire off her questions, he said the words that floored her.

Shaking her head in denial of what she was hearing, she tried to digest his words as she took a step back from him, keeping out of grabbing distance of him. "h..how.... why....why would you do this.... how did you manage this.... you dont have the right to make such a choice for me why would you even do something like this why me?" she asked dumbfounded by his words of him wanting her as a sex slave for him for the rest of her life.

Granted it wasnt like she really had much to go home to to really fight for however the fact that she had be taken willfully and now had this forced upon her in some sense didnt weigh well with her. what was more, seeing who it was who held her captive, her fear began to mix with anger. For years she had respected this man as well as a few other powerful men along his profession however this was just a blow to her that she couldnt quite handle at the moment.

"You see... You are wrong when you say I don't have the right to do this..." Said Ryan, "I do have the right... What people don't know is that there is a group of people, very influential people. Who support and keep hidden the sex slave community. One of them was your former boss, David Warner... You'll be happy to know that he was reluctant to let me have you, but after I offered him $50 million for you, he was more receptive. Now, you should know that there is no way out of here. Also, don't try that 'People will be looking for me' bit... No one will be looking for you... We are very through... Your friends and family think you were on your way to London on a last minute business trip but unfortunately the private plane you were on had engine trouble and exploded over the Atlantic Ocean. You are dead to the rest of the world..."

He paused for a moment to let her process what was going on... "Your future is in your hands... How well I treat you is all up to you... If you are willing to accept your new life slowly strip down to your bra and panties now... But, if you don't want to accept your new life... We'll just have to do things the hard way..." He stood there and waited for what was going to happen next...

She paled at his words as he told her that he had basically had her death faked so no one would look for her. To say her liking of him dropped a few points was an understatement. But his words did show one flaw in his plan. He had basically told her that she was valuable to him in some form. If he was willing to go to this extent to have her and having paid 50 million dollars for her, that gave her play room in this 'negotiation' of sorts. it told her quite easily that she didnt have to fear him killing her. No way even someone as rich and powerful as he would go to so much trouble to just kill what he wanted. therefore her mind told her that was one less worry to consider which in turn gave her a little more confidence.

"i am correct that you had no 'right' to do any of this however it doesnt change the fact that whats done is done and i dont have the measure needed at my disposal to stop you. that is more truth of the matter." she stated rather bravely at the moment as she stood across the room from him still considering her heel as an option to dis-way things. however she wasnt to the point of trying to maim him just yet.

Even though she was not keen on this idea, maybe simple reasoning could help her in some way even if in only hypothetical terms. "Its clear to me that you have gone through allot of trouble to acquire me. honestly i dont know why you didnt just approach me and talk to me like a human. it may have been easier for you. however under the circumstances its clear to me you would not have gone through so much trouble to get me only to kill me for noncompliance. Therefore i suggest we have a bit of a heart to heart here in some form or fashion because if you think i am just going to miraculously turn into some slut for you on the spot because of what you have done then you did not do your homework which i doubt is the case." she told him bluntly as she stood firm and waited to see what he would.

Granted her non compliance was not because he wasnt attractive enough for her or anything of the nature as he was rather appeasing to the eyes and more. However his means of how he had gained her honestly pissed her off and made her all the more not ready to please him in any form or fashion. So if he really wanted her to comply then he would have to be considerate enough to at least deal with her as a person and let her get to know him and what she had been so rudely thrown into. otherwise the fight would be on. So honestly the call was all his. Surely he had expected such from a strong willed work driven independent intelligent woman such as her when he decided to take her choice away in this matter.

Ryan stood there and listened to Trista's calm and rational argument to talk about this situation. When she was finished he smiled, "You know, Trista... You are right... I did my research on you... I knew you would never just turn into a slut... I didn't want a slut... I wanted an intelligent woman. There were several reactions that you could have had. You could have willingly accepted your situation and stripped, You could have fought like a mad woman and tried to kill me with your shoe, You could have just stood there and told me to fuck off... But no... You want to talk about this.... I've got to admit... I didn't expect that... And because of that..." He moved over to the bed and sat down, patted the bed next to him... "Have a seat... Let's talk about this... You're right... I didn't spend $50 million just to kill you for disobeying me... I do have one question though, before we start. Say I came up to you and asked you, 'Trista, would you be willing to become my sex slave?' What would have you said?"

She was glad to see him agree to be reasonable with her at lest for the moment. hearing his rendition of how she had taken things, he was right on some of the things she had considered. Hearing him being surprised at how she had in fact took things she shrugged lightly as she still kept her distance from him, not trusting him yet as she explained. "you dont get to my level of work in the companies i have worked for by not knowing your opponents. I know for a fact because of who you are that you have enough power and money to do as you please and make everyone turn a naked eye to it all. I too have done my homework on you. At least from the business perspective. So talking this out is the only chance that i have. granted attacking you and telling you to fuck off did cross my mind however i dont know the layout of my surroundings so knocking you out and running is not smart plus a wealthy man does not leave his home unguarded so i wouldnt get far. using force woudl no doubt piss you off and ruin both of our days and being totally disrespectful has never gotten anyone very far in this world from my knowledge." she explained as she watched him move to sit on the edge of the bed and beckoned her to join.

Shaking her head she kept her distance. "i dont trust you honestly so dont think im so quickly going to get into arms reach just yet. as far as your asking me to do this... honestly i dont know how i would have responded. more or less i would have probably responded as i am. i dont get near anyone unless i have a chance to get to know them and know what i am getting into and honestly being a sex slave was never on my bucket list. So with limited options available to me on this decision why dont you do me a favor and tell me what exactly it is you paid so much for me to do for you. what all do you want of me?" she asked though she did not intend to give in and give him what he wanted until she had more of a chance to get to know him and become comfortable with the lion in the room with her. After all it wasnt smart to cuddle up to someone or something who could devour you in a spit second unless you knew you could get away and she knew that she had no chance of escape at this point.

Ryan wasn't surprised when Trista decided to stand and keep way from for the time being. He was glad to hear that she had done his research on him. When she asked what he wanted of her he thought for a moment. "Well, you are to have sex with me... when I want it and how I want it... You would do whatever I tell you to do without question or hesitation. You'll eat what I tell you to eat. You can wear what you from the closet of clothes I provide for you. You will keep your body looking good using the work out area I provide for you and you will keep yourself neat and clean for me..."

She listened to his words carefully, both knowing her choice was none at all. The more he spoke the more she wanted to tell him to take a short walk off of a short cliff. It wasnt just her body he was asking for. That would be simple. But no he was asking or rather demanding allot more. He wanted her independence and her submission of her entire will. The mere thought of giving up so much of her inner self to this man who had abducted her of sense and destroyed her life basically angered her on levels worthy of choking him with her bare hands over. Taking a deep breath and clenching her fist at her sides she tried to reason with herself of why she shouldnt loose her cool with him. The fact that he more than likely could make her wish she was dead was the only thing to keep her silence and cool head so far. "and what if i refuse" she said simply, wishing to know all of her options before she had to truly choose. "Its one thing to be forced to have sex with someone but its another to give over so much more of myself." she herself knew she was too headstrong in most cases to simply follow all instructions without hesitation and that alone seemed to be something that he would not tolerate or so he had listed. She wasnt sure she could do this just out of the blue especially with a man she had no trust for and didnt even know but she doubted he would even consider time for either to evolve between them.

"If you don't want to do what I ask... I'll take you out of this nice room I've given you... I'll strip you naked and then have my way with you. Then I'll take you to a little tiny room with a just a cot, a blanket and a pillow. You'll be kept naked and in that room until I want to have sex with you. I would let you bathe one a week." Ryan sat there and waited for Trista's response to that. He hoped that when the time came she would make the right choice.

Hearing his words she had no doubt that he would do just as he claimed. One way or another he would have her and that was made clear. Waring with emotions and with what to do she nibbled her bottom lip as she glanced at the door. No she wouldnt run that wasnt in her nature. Cursing under her breath she turned her gaze back to him and couldnt help her glare as she began to hate the man before her more and more. Giving a heavy reluctant sigh, she didnt day a word as she began to form a plot in her mind. She would go along with this for now anyways. If she was to ever get out of here then she would have to cooperate enough to get to know her surroundings and earn enough of his trust to find a means of escape. Oh how she hated her options and she was sure it was evident in her body language as she pulled her gaze from him and darted it away from him to the anything but him as her fingers moved to the buttons of her blouse, taking it off and letting it fall to the floor as she unzipped the back of her skirt and let it fall to the floor at her feet. Now standing in nothing but her black lace thong and matching bra and garter belt with sheer black stockings and her heels still on, she refused to look at him as she told herself that she would not allow herself to enjoy anything from him and she would not allow him to see anything but her hate for him. As soon as she had the chance she would find a way to escape.

Ryan smiled as Trista slowly stripped down to her bra and panties... "I knew you were a smart woman..." Once she was down to her bra and panties he stood up and walked toward her. He picked up her blazer off the bed. Then he picked up her blouse and skirt as he walked toward her. "Come with me," he said as he took her hand. He walked her over to the door and opened it. They were instantly in the main room of the dungeon. The room was fairly dark. There was a large king sized bed, with shackles attached to each corner of the bed. There was also a set of shackles that hung from the ceiling in the middle of the room and a set of shackles on the floor under then. There was also a line of doors near the one that was the door to her room. Every one of them except the door to her room was locked. The only way to open them was to enter a 4 digit code on the keypad on the door.

Ryan took Trista over to the bed, set her down on it, and laid her on her back. Ryan dropped her clothes on the floor, and removed her shoes. He then unhooked her stockings from her garter belt and took them off of her dropping them to the floor with the rest of her clothes. Next he removed her garter belt and left her lying there in her bra and panties. "I'm trusting that I'm not going to have to chain you down to the bed..." He said as he started to remove his clothes.

She watched him cautiously still, as he moved towards her and collected her clothing. As he took her hand, she had to force her feet to go with him as she tried to convince her mind that this was not that bif of a deal. yeah right being abducted and forced to be a sex toy for some billionaire was no big deal. her mind just wasnt buying it. so still being rigid towards him she followed but not of her own inner accord.

Slowly moving along with him, she paid attention to where he took her as he used the other door. she figured he was taking her to his room or something of the sort. what she found as she stepped through the doorway was more than she had prepared herself for. apparently he took the slave part seriously fore stretched out before her was a large kinky dungeon. Gasping in surprise she stopped hesitantly just through the doorway as she looked around at the room she was being taken into. She truely had thought too small for this man on the threat scale and her underestimate was now clear to her as she gained a new respect for him but not in the better of ways.

having him pull her along, she took several deep breaths to steady herself as she was led to the large bed with restraints visible. sadly the restraints were the more innocent part of things if you were to ask her. allowing him to guide her to lay on the bed, she paid little attention to his undressing her, even though his hands glided over her flesh sending little tingles through her of recogntion and anticipation, as she studied the room she was in. however as he asked of having to chain her, her attention was directed back to him as she studied his features and watched him undress. "no... that wont be needed... ill behave" she whispered as she was still not too sure of what she had gotten herself into with him as of yet.

"Good" said Ryan when Trista said that she would behave. Ryan then climbed on the bed and then climbed on top of her. He started kissing her very passionately on the lips. Ryan continued to kiss Trista for several moments. Then, he reached behind her back, carefully unfastened her bra and took it off of her. He dropped it on the floor and started kissing down her body. He kissed her on the nape of her neck, then the base of her neck, then right at the top of her breasts. Then he moved to her left breasts. He lightly sucked on her nipple and licked his tongue against it. While that was going on, his right hand moved to her right breast and his fingers started to play with her nipple.

Trista had told herself over and over in her mind now that she would not enjoy any of this. She told herself she would withhold herself because he had went to wrongful measures to get her and expected so much of her upon which she didnt have a choice on. However she felt herself shiver as she watched him strip. Even though he had shown himself to be and arrogant asshole in her mindseye, she had to admit to herself he was attractive, and nicely endowed. Her eyes couldnt help but travel the length of his body only to fall upon his stiffened cock. Even with not having too many relationships in life with men, she had to appreciate the male body when it crossed her path.

That was the beginning of her downfall or struggle. As he moved to join her in bed and moved over her body, she did her bed to hide the inhale of her body in reaction to the feel of his strong body against hers. Even as he moved to kiss her lips, she was hesitant at first to enjoy or really allow the kiss. However as his soft lips lingered on hers, she soon found herself giving in and accepting his kiss, the passion of it soon engulfing her and scorching her resolve as she felt him work to remove her bra form her body as she barely noticed her cooperating to allow it.

As he broke the kiss she found herself looking up at him, searching his eyes for his emotions or some secret in their depths to alleviate her inner conflict about him. But he gave her nothing as he moved to kiss down her neck, making her bite her bottom lip to attempt to hide her response to the intimate touch. Working his way down to her breast she fought to contain a soft moan. However as his lips moved to the top of the breast then wrapped around her already taut nipple, she lost the battle. A soft moan escaping her lips, she moved her hands to grip the sheets at her sides to try to fight the feelings he was eliciting in her as his hand joined the quest to tease her other nipple at the same time as his tongue worked over her right nipple.

Ryan smiled as she started to moan as he sucked on and played with her breasts. He continued for several moments, then he switched breasts. When he switched his right hand moved slowly down her body to her panties. His hand slid under the waist band of her panties. He then slid a finger into her pussy and pressed the palm of his hand against her clit and started to play with her pussy as he played with her breasts.

Even as she fought his assault on her senses she noted his smile. he was enjoying her torment and that effected her on levels she coudlnt understand at the moment. she wanted to hate him. she wanted to be cold and unyielding towards him. however as he teased her breasts sensually and then swapped, making her nipples even more sensitive now, she couldnt help her reactions as more moans escaped her. what was worst was the realization that is was all in vain as she felt herself growing wet. her breath coming in little pants, she felt a slight blush creep into her face as his hand slid down under her thong to feel her wetness. cursing under her breath, she hated that her body betrayed her mind. his mouth teasing and caressing her nipple felt wonderful and as his hand slipped to caress and tease her slick folds and her hardened clit, she couldnt resist arching her body into him as she dug her fists into the sheets and gasped in pleasure. oh how she wanted to tell him to stop but she knew better. he would have what he wanted no matter what war her mind and body aged agaisnt one another and to resist him was a fearful thought.

Ryan could feel she was wet as he started to play with her pussy. The sounds of her fighting the pleasure he was giving her was making him harder. He played with her pussy for several moments then he took hand out of her panties and stood up. Ryan then took hold of her panties and slowly slid them down her legs and off of her. He looked down at her naked body as he took of his boxers shorts. Trista got her first look at her master's hard 9" cock. Ryan got back on the bed and continued kissing Trista on the lips and play with her breasts. This continued for several moments, then Ryan positioned himself so his cock head was just touching her pussy lips. "Are you ready, Trista?" He asked...

Back
Top Bottom