Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are you looking for a new rp? MxM, MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, let me introduce myself. I am an experience role player who adores detail. I will respond with a solid 3 to 4 paragraphs without hesitation.

I will never disappear on you nor leaving waiting for a post over long periods of time without a heads up of what's going on.

Keep in mind I play more then just male characters; I can play both. I am a FEMALE in real, who is expanding my role playing horizons.

I role play anything from fantasy, adventure, historical, anime, or even one shots for those who wish to get their rocks off. Notice I didn't say modern! I deal with computers all day. I am not above to role playing modern with a fantasy touch or vice verse, just no realistic modern please.

I always role play dominate characters. I have quite a few ideas but would love to hear yours first.

I was asked once, since I am a female, why don't I role play as a female? Who said I didn't? If you are a guy browsing and enjoy a good female dom., I will gladly fit that bill. Again, I only play dominate characters.

With all of that said, please feel free to pm me. I am on here frequent. I may not get a chance to answer right away, due to work or real life situations but I will answer you in a timely manner, such as after work or so on.

NOTE: Because of the name Golden Jackal, it does not mean I am into watersports or scat!!! Please, refrain from asking!! It is an actual animal that plays a part in folklore!

https://www.f-list.net/c/pharaohs%20beast

UPDATE: Cravings!

King or Prince/Servant, Slave, or Nobility
Master/Recently Made Into a Slave
Wizard/Apprentice
Woodsman/Servant or Runaway Slave
Werewolf/ Choose Any From Above
Pirate/Slave, Noblewoman, Nobleman, or Servant
Shinobi/Noble, Servant, or Slave
Samurai/Noble, Servant, or Slave
Viking/Choose Any From Above
Crime Lord/Innocent Bystander or Slave (Will Have Fantasy Added)
Ghost/Unexpected Female or Gentleman (No Holy Oriented People Please *Bad Experiences in the Past*)
Yokai/Priestess, Priest, Servant, Slave, or Innocent Bystander
Monster/Choose Any From Above
Mad Scientist (With Lots of Monsters)/Servant, Slave, or Innocent Bystander
One of the Gods of Mythology/Choose Any From Above
Demon or Demons/Priest, Priestess, Slave, Servant, or Innocent Bystander

Craving List That Changes:

Right now, I am craving the Monster Under The Bed Theme. Perhaps your character can see things that others can't. He/She moves into a house that is suspected of being haunted or what ever other means and the first nights there, it's dark and the boards creek. It's assumed the house is old and is still settling. Soon it's apparent there are tale tale signs, your character isn't the only one living in the house. With this one, there can be all kinds of monsters or just one. I can also make this fun and comical as well and/or just straight smut.

Anyways, thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom