Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Want someone assertive for once? Ideas inside. (fxf and fxm, no preference)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Moon
Hey there! Wow you clicked on my thread, that's great! You have made the first step to realizing how awesome I am. (And how much of a dork I can be.) So congrats to you!

Anyway, some background:
I am relatively familiar with the roleplaying scene, having been in it for the last three to four years. I have decent spelling, meticulous grammar (at least I try), and an all around willingness to jump into ideas with as much or as little planning as you want. I am generally very good at flying by the seat of my pants, and still able to give several chunky to meaty paragraphs. I am a full time student however so my scheduling can be a little haywire.

Also because I'm too lazy to make an f-list here is a generalized list of things that I like:
[*] Strap-ons (mostly in lesbian plays, but if a male is into pegging, that's cool)
[*] Being dominate/assertive (while I rarely do D/s, and never do anything beyond maybe handcuffs, I refuse to play sniveling mary-sues.)
[*] Breast Play/Lactation
[*] Realistic pregnancy plots
[*] Oral sex (particularly giving/receiving cunnilingus)
[*] First time/Virgins (While it may sound contradictory, I like playing against virgins, easing them into the fun of sex.)
[*] Gender play (Although I have two X Chromosomes, I consider myself genderfluid/queer--so if I get a chance to play a character outside of the binary I get SUPER happy.)

And for a quick list of things I DON'T like:
[*] Snuff/Rape/Non-con
[*] Animals/Furry (with the exception of nekomimi)
[*] Incest (I can be convinced but you better have a damn good idea.
[*] Receiving anal
[*] Piss, Shit, Vomit, etc
[*] Beatings, blood, etc (it can be elsewhere, roleplay wise, but keep that out of the bedroom.)

A NOTE ON FUTA/HERM/TRAPS:
I really don't like what I have seen in terms of people playing these sorts of characters. I am sensitive to the issue of gender and while I won't outright say no to someone wanting to play a "futa" or other genderfluid/intersexed person, I prefer that it's a sensitive portrayal and not simply a "Thing with a dick" to get your rocks off. I just find the idea offensive as I have many friends transitioning, not to mention my own gender identity (or lack thereof). Thanks for listening!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I typically stick to thread roleplays or email(I may open email again, but until further notice it's closed.) Never PM's, IM's or anything like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

While I don't typically go for smut heavy roleplays, I do occasionally indulge in them. Some basic ideas include:
Friends
Soldiers
Rivals
Vampires
Vamp x Human
Elves, nekos, etc

Let me know if you want smut, or smut driven stories. The following plots though are typically a 50/50 mix at most.

PARTNER GUIDELINES (<--see that? guidelines, not rules. Rules are stupid.)
--I do not commit to stories/partners lickity-split, that shit is earned.
Here is my beef, I hate being dropped. Yet for some reason it happens a lot. Assuming that EVERYONE did not, in fact, have the same roleplay with the same person that means there are a lot of shitty/disrespectful people out there. So I act accordingly. I will drop you if you are making me wait ridiculously long times for replies without telling me what's up. I will drop you if you cannot type a fucking sentence without resorting to chatspeak. And honey, I will drop you if you god-mod, one line, or write mary-sues. I WILL HOWEVER MAKE MY DISAPPROVAL KNOWN, LIKE BIG KIDS SHOULD.

That said, if I drop you that doesn't mean that you can never approach me again. I have a lot more to enjoy in life than roleplay, so it's not that I will hate you or something. I will just demand that you put on your big girl panties and give me ideas and help me create adult stories while possessing an adult attitude. It's that simple.

--"Adult" does not mean jumping into sex in the first post.
Unless we agree to hit the sack instantly, or if it makes sense for the characters, you probably aren't going to get smut out of me instantaneously. With the exception of casual smut romps, I typically like to get the characters well established with each other before sex happens. That said I don't really play super flowery saccharine romances. I don't consider a "pairing" or a just a romance a story for the most part. There has to be added context, a drama, a goal. If the only goal is to be together, then the roleplay often dies quickly.
The stories I like to write typically go along dark/morbid/psychological themes. There can definitely be romance, sex, and fluff, but I rarely build a roleplay out of solely these themes.

--I'm generally an egalitarian vanilla cuddle bug
While a lot of people on this site are into D/s I am not. Nor am I into rape/torture/snuff/vomit/etc. For the sake of argument I will call myself a "lite dominate" in the sense that my characters know what they want sexually, and will go for it. In lesbian roleplays I tend to be the more butch of the pair, insofar that I truly adore playing a "bad girl" to a "good girl." Also my characters will vary, but I do like crossdressing/gender play in some ways which will be further outlined in my ideas below.

--I like to play cannons sometimes, but I do not like being forced to play them.
I like to play cannons sometimes. Who doesn't? But do not make me play a cannon to your OC without offering to do the same. It's just rude. Also, I take some artistic license with my cannons, because I am not going to rewatch a whole fucking series or re-read a four thousand page novel series just so I can get in character the way you want me to be. I can assure you my cannons are perfectly recognizable, and wouldn't do anything extremely out of character. But that is all I promise.

Wow, anyone still with me? Cool. Lets talk about ideas!

Fandoms:
Persona 4***Craving
I can play any/all of the female characters, but I am looking to play a trans Naoto. PM me for details.
Also up for a new cast of characters, same premise, maybe a step or two darker. (Perhaps dealing with issues of abuse, addiction, actual queer sexualities, etc)

Final Fantasy X
Let me be clear, I hated this game. However, I truly liked the world and the concept of the faux religion, etc. I would be interested in playing a different version with perhaps the more annoying characters cut out (like Tidus, Wakka, and Kimari) and the lesser annoying characters actually made into characters (everyone else.)

Breath of Fire 4
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS GAME
Willing to do a lot with this idea, PM if interested.

Arkham City
I think there are a lot of interesting themes and ideas that can be explored here. Alternate endings, different/new villians, etc. PM if interested. Yes I am willing to play Ivy, Harley, and Selena.

A Song of Ice And Fire
I do not watch that HBO piece of shit. That said there are a lot of opportunities here. I have read through A Feast For Crows, but have not started on the next book yet. So please don't spoil it for me.
Will play: Dany, Cersei, (aged) Arya, (aged) Sansa, Brienne
Might play: Caitlyn, Shay, Ygritte, and others.

Harry Potter
I would love to scrap that weird happy ending of Rowling's and the Hermione/Ron relationship. AU's and other things can totally be here. I'm a pretty big potterhead sadly, so nearly any character/idea you through at me I would be able to work something out.

Hunger Games
While I adore Katniss' character, I would not mind playing a different "game" than the 74th & 75th. Perhaps the 10th or the 15th? or one not mentioned by the books? Perhaps a love story betweent a tribute and his/her mentor? Open for a lot of ideas.

Firefly
I wasn't a huge fan of the show, but the basic premise intrigues me.
Canons I can be convinced of: River, Kaylee, Inara

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
If someone gives me a Buffy roleplay, be it canon, AU, or simply a different slayer at a different time, I would be super grateful.
Canons I'm willing to play: Willow, Buffy, Tara, Faith
Canons I could be convinced to play: Glory, Dru, Cordelia

ORIGINAL IDEAS
1. After getting discharged from a psychiatric facility, My character moves to Portland OR (or any other rainy place) to try to get back on her feet. When she starts feeling as though someone is watching her, only one detective even takes the time to listen to her concerns. What they don't know is that the culprit behind a string of seemingly unconnected gruesome murders is about to play a little game.
(Murder, psychological, horror, etc)

2. A girl is kidnapped from a small town, provoking a nationwide media firestorm for years. However no body, no leads, and no evidence ever surface and after twenty years of nothing the girl is presumed dead. After her parents are killed in an accident, a beautiful woman is found naked in the woods on the outskirts of town. Claiming to be the missing girl, it baffles everyone, including her long lost friend-turned detective. Things take a turn for the weird however when TV channels in the area get hacked and start showing footage of the girl's detainment with a small countdown clock in the corner. What is going on? What happens when it reaches zero?

3. After making the mistake of sleeping with the handsome-but-immature Prom King, Lucille is forced into a Christian fundamentalist youth camp to treat "deviants" including lgbtq, atheists, "Satanists" who listen to anything other than Christian rock, and nearly anyone else who ever had a personality. Meeting one of the "bad kids" she is instantly captivated, and the pair form a plan to get out by any means necessary.

4. In a fantasy kingdom, MC is the first female to ever be appointed as head of the National Aviation Division (NAD.) However when the king decided to expand the territory the horror of the carnage that airships bring fell squarly on her shoulders. Now, five years later, she works as a pirate/merc traveling with a small but faithful crew to various lands trying to keep enough money to stay alive. YC is charged by the government to infiltrate her crew to turn her in, but what will s/he do when s/he starts growing feelings for the captain?

EXTENDED IDEAS (Ideas that are more fully developed or require each of us having multiple characters.)

Godless​
Concept:​
The Temple of Scalla was rumored to be the most beautiful creation in all the world. With the elegant towers that glowed emerald in the sun as it stood defiantly on the top of Mount Styr, where howling winds and beasts roamed. The temple was also a prison, though that was far less known...

The mages on the world, ever faithful in their neutrality to the nations that grow and inevitably die, held within their walls various chattel from the dungeons all over the world. Most would die in the freezing walls of their barracks. Some would survive long enough to achieve freedom in The Cull.

The Cull, a ritual that took place every blue moon*, would allow the apprentices of the various mages to form a "bond" with one of the prisoners, and thus move from apprentice to Magus and complete their training. These bonds are of utmost importance as it shifts the cost of magical energy from the mage, to the bonded. However, it is also the sickest form of cruelty that any race has devised.

In forming the bond, the souls of each person rip in two, causing many to die in the process. Those who survive are sent to various kingdoms all over the realm appointed as advisers to kings and queens.

Roleplay idea
1. YC and MC are already a bonded pair who have to serve a war-monger of a king as a war mage. Things get ugly however when the king is killed and the power vacuum causes a civil war. As a mage, YC took a vow of neutrality, however as a hero of the war the nation begs to have you as king/queen.

2. YC is an Apprentice who completes a bond with mine. However a group of revolutionaries is threatening the temple, and despite loyalty with the training YC received, the urge to destroy the Temple from the inside out is burning in his/her gut.

(Basically, I have a good general idea for this that can go a lot of ways. Just let me know if you are at least interested in the premise and I'm sure we can work something out.)

MORE TO COME

RE: Looking for psychological stories? Humor? Fun? Try Chariot! (fxf, fxm)

bumppity

RE: Ride the Chariot? (fxf and fxm--no preference)

Ba da ba da ba Bump bump bump bump bumpity bump

RE: Ride the Chariot? (fxf and fxm--no preference)

Updated bump.
Change to guidelines, some new plots, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom