Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ryanmo97 ~ Trust me? ~ Vega

Ryan thought about it and she was right... Of all the Neko's he's seen none of them wear shoes... "OK... I'll go get you a shirt then and take it to your room..." Ryan then went to his room and got her a blue dress shirt for her to wear... "here you are..." he said as he walked back into her room.

The girl remember where the room was and walked there. She looked around in the warm white room again. It looked do welcoming. Rosalie walked over to the bed and turned on the lamp. The towel did she hang on the bed post. She took away the quilt and laid down on her stomach. The bed felt soft against her skin and it made her a lot more tired all ready. She heard the man walk inside the room again. Rosalie that had closed her eyes and felt the sleep almost taking over, was purring in responds.

Ryan saw that Rosalie was asleep so he just put the shirt on the bed. Then He went and got her clothes out of the dryer. He folded them and placed them in her room. Then he went to his room and went to bed.

She slept the whole night dreamless. The sun had rose up an hour ago when she woke up. Rosalie yawn wide and looked around. The night catch up with her fast. The bed was amazing, warm and cosy. She could live like this for ever. A small sigh escape her when she realise that it wasn't the case. She didn't belong here no matter how much she wished it. The Lady was still her owner on her papers and she was sure that the kind man, Ryan wouldn't care about that. She saw the shirt on the bed and took it on. It was a bit big for her, but she didn't mind. It even had that nice clean smell. Remind her of flowers. Rosalie took the quilt closer to herself and really made herself cosy under it. She would take care of every second she got in this place, so there fore would she wait until Ryan came and check on her. It wasn't until then she would get up from the wonderful bed.

Ryan was glad he had the next few days off so he could spend time with Rosalie. He got up and put on a University of Michigan t-shirt and blue sweatpants. Then he walked into Rosalie's room and saw her snuggled up under the blankets. "Rose... are you awake?"

Her ears moved on her head as Ryan talked with her. Rosalie looked up at him. "Yes, I am awake..."

Ryan smiled, "Great... I hope you slept well... I was going to make some breakfast for us and then I was going to go out and get you some new clothes... Do you think you'll be OK here by yourself for a little while?"

"Clothes for me? Why would you do that?" Rosalie asked in surprise. No one had ever bought her new things. She couldn't understand why. Rosalie got up from the bed. She walked up to him.
"I can help making breakfast, master Ryan."

"Because... If you are going to be my pet... I want you to look your best..." said Ryan with a smile. He thought about correcting her when she called him Master Ryan. But, he kind of liked it... "Sure... Why not..." he said as they walked into the kitchen... "What do you like to have for breakfast?" he asked her.

Rosalie did just nodded at his answer. It sounded too good to be true. Would he really take her in? She had no problem to be a pet, after all she liked it sometimes. When they higher people was nice to her and this man was. So far she knew about it. The girl followed him to the kitchen. Her tail that was coming out from the shirt edge was wagging softly.
"I will take what ever you wish, master." She smiled. "I like shrimp."

"Shrimp? For breakfast?" He said as they walked to the kitchen... "How about pancakes and bacon?" Ryan then set Rosalie down on a stool and started to make breakfast.

"That sounds good too!" the girl nodded. Everything was okay with her as long it was food. "when will you be back?" she asked, watching him making the breakfast.

Ryan started to pour some pancake batter on the hot griddle and started to fry the bacon. "Oh... maybe an hour or so... Do you think you'll be OK here by yourself for that long?"

"Yes of course, master. I will be okay." she smiled and watched him made breakfast.
She looked around, taking everything in. It looked even more cozy in here today.

Ryan smiled, "I know you will... So tell me about your parents... your said your Dad was a pet but your mom wasn't.... Was she you're Dad's owner?"

Rosalie nodded. "She was my father's owner before she gave him away. They had some fun and ta-da here I was. My mother didn't want a hybrid, and when I was around one year did she gave me to my father." She explained. "My father told me that his Mistress, was kind enough to let me stay, but when I was twelve did she pass away so did my father in a fire. I have been staying with a few others from that..."

"I'm sorry to hear about your father," said Ryan, as he placed a plate of food in front of her. "What would you like to drink? Milk, Orange Juice, Coffee?"

"Thank you..." She answer and looked down on the plate. It was so much food. How on earth could she eat everything on it? Rosalie looked up at him. Her long, brown tail was wagging light. "Some juice please."

Ryan smiled, "you've got it..." He went over to the fridge and got her a glass of juice. "Here you are..." He said when he put it in front of her.

"Thanks."
Rosalie ate as much she could and when half of the food was gone did she push away her plate.
"I am full. Thanks for the breakfast." She smiled at him and drank up her juice. It had taste amazing and she was already feeling much better. She had a feeling that this home would be a good one.

Ryan smiled, "Your welcome..." He cleaned up the dishes and then he said, "I'm going to go out now... I should be back in about an hour... Stay out of trouble..." He gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.

Rosalie blushed deep red from the kiss on her cheek. "Okay, bye..." She answer and saw him leave.
A moment after could she hear the door close behind him and was locked. She walked around a little in the apartment. It was bigger than she thought it would be. Rosalie found the living room. With a smile did she sat down on the sofa near the window. The sun was shining in and she let out a purr. This was the best place in the house.

Ryan returned an hour later with several bags, "Rosalie... I'm home..." He smiled and saw her laying on the couch with the sun shining on her body... "Did you behave yourself while I was gone?"

The neko did open one of her eyes and looked at the man from where she was. "Yes master. I haven't moved anything..." She smiled and enjoying the feeling from the sun.

Ryan smiled... "Good... Let me show you what I got..." He got her various dresses that were made for Neko's They had hole in the back for her tail. He also got her several bra and panty sets... "Why don't you pick out something you like and get dressed..."

Back
Top Bottom