Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Cum As You Go"(Looking for females only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

calitrinity2010

Mistress of Malice
I am a wickedly naughty female who seeks a submissive female who would do anything for an orgasm, even if it leads to something dangerous. In this case, that would involve rough pussy-to-pussy grinding leading to death from the unique cause of an overdose of orgasms. Basically it's a "Cum As You Go" scenario. Big Grin If interested, send me a PM or an e-mail/Instant Message to calitrinity2014@yahoo.com but only if you are serious. No time wasters please...already dealt with quite a few on this site. Thanks.

Warning: You must be willing to allow god modding.

Examples of potential roleplays involving this fantasy:

Female vampire: I become a female vampire who feasts on your pussy and kills you slowly with a love bite to your pussy.

Female spy(me): You are a target that is seduced by me and must be killed, though I kill you with rough sex to ensure you would die with the most pleasure.

Female spy(you): You are a spy seduced by me who is willing to be killed because your lust clouds your judgment.

Sex crime: I play a female serial killer who kills her victims with rough sex and you would be either a victim or a reporter who becomes a victim after investigating.

Only cure is death for a slut: You're a slutty female who is so addicted to sex that the only way she can satisfy her lusts is for someone to kill her with rough sex.

Sexfight: We have a sexfight in a public arena for others to see, and it's not only a fight to the death but a fuck to the death.

Ways to roleplay with me:

PM through this site
YIM: calitrinity2014 or calitrinity2010(I use calitrinity2014 more)
AIM: calitrinity2010

By the way an example of a rp is shown here, though you have to PM me for the password: https://justpaste.it/pomz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom