Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subtle Mind Control/Brain Washing RP! [Seeking F Chars!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by and read my thread. ;D

This is a kink/fantasy that is relatively new to me but it is something that I've become quite fond of rather quickly!

What I'm looking for is a RP where a woman is transformed by a young man with the assistant of some kind of mind control. Just who the woman is I'm happy to discuss, however despite the magical/fantasy nature of the story I'd like the characters to be kept human. In regards to the mind control he would have a unique ability to input thoughts into the woman's head, she would then think what he tells her is just normal and she has always thought that way. Additional methods and styles I'm open too as well, however the way I've mentioned I am quite fond of as it gives my RP partner plenty of scope to make their own replies, and react to what he has done in their own way. I want to control and influence the female characters mind, not take over her character!

He won't be cruel or evil as I'd prefer for it to be consensual, well, as consensual as bending the will of another can be... I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm not a huge fan of the kept in the basement slave type of thing, I imagine it more someone in his life and he has her fall for him by manipulating her. Perhaps someone whom would normall be out of bounds or reach? He will make her fall for him, crave him, want to worship the ground he walks, and in time he will bend and shape her to be his perfect woman. There will be sex, but I'm in no rush to get to it. I don't want them to be fucking after a few posts, I want things to build like a normal relationship but with him of course just enhancing himself in her mind with his powers. For example he could start with subtle thoughts of how cute he is, or make her think she has a crush on him, and then we can build from there!

She could for example be his teacher, a neighbour, a friend, or someone else in his life. I'm open to any ideas/scenarios you may have and I'm always happy to discuss things. How far things would go I'd be more than willing to discuss too. Be he just take a woman who he would have no chance with and makes her his dedicated lover, takes a prim and proper character and with time turns her into his loyal bimbo, or something else in between!

I know it's bad form to not have an exact or specific role laid out, but it's more the general idea that I really like, rather than a specific role. I feel it's something that can be applied to various scenarios and I'd love to spend some time discussing and shaping one with you!

I'm only interested in playing via PMs, YIM or E-mails. Threads just aren't for me, if that's a problem then I apologise.

As I said, I'm eager and willing to discuss possible pairings, so if you think this might interest you, then do get in touch via PM.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

I kind of like this idea- but I think it's funny that you want it to be consensual!

pleaseteaseme said:
Howdy!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by and read my thread. ;D

This is a kink/fantasy that is relatively new to me but it is something that I've become quite fond of rather quickly!

What I'm looking for is a RP where a woman is transformed by a young man with the assistant of some kind of mind control. Just who the woman is I'm happy to discuss, however despite the magical/fantasy nature of the story I'd like the characters to be kept human. In regards to the mind control he would have a unique ability to input thoughts into the woman's head, she would then think what he tells her is just normal and she has always thought that way. Additional methods and styles I'm open too as well, however the way I've mentioned I am quite fond of as it gives my RP partner plenty of scope to make their own replies, and react to what he has done in their own way. I want to control and influence the female characters mind, not take over her character!

He won't be cruel or evil as I'd prefer for it to be consensual, well, as consensual as bending the will of another can be... I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm not a huge fan of the kept in the basement slave type of thing, I imagine it more someone in his life and he has her fall for him by manipulating her. Perhaps someone whom would normall be out of bounds or reach? He will make her fall for him, crave him, want to worship the ground he walks, and in time he will bend and shape her to be his perfect woman. There will be sex, but I'm in no rush to get to it. I don't want them to be fucking after a few posts, I want things to build like a normal relationship but with him of course just enhancing himself in her mind with his powers. For example he could start with subtle thoughts of how cute he is, or make her think she has a crush on him, and then we can build from there!

She could for example be his teacher, a neighbour, a friend, or someone else in his life. I'm open to any ideas/scenarios you may have and I'm always happy to discuss things. How far things would go I'd be more than willing to discuss too. Be he just take a woman who he would have no chance with and makes her his dedicated lover, takes a prim and proper character and with time turns her into his loyal bimbo, or something else in between!

I know it's bad form to not have an exact or specific role laid out, but it's more the general idea that I really like, rather than a specific role. I feel it's something that can be applied to various scenarios and I'd love to spend some time discussing and shaping one with you!

I'm only interested in playing via PMs, YIM or E-mails. Threads just aren't for me, if that's a problem then I apologise.

As I said, I'm eager and willing to discuss possible pairings, so if you think this might interest you, then do get in touch via PM.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom