Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We all got pieces of crazy in us [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Danger

Super-Earth
some bigger pieces than others​
yo call me snow​

Stuff I Want:
  • long term rps through PM only(one and done is cool too but I prefer something longterm)
  • purposeful, meaningful smut (I love writing graphic smut but it's a million times more awesome if it adds to the story)
  • characters with a story/backstory (let's world build that would be ah-mah-zing (shut up it's a summer word))
  • angst, intimacy, complex situations (let my character nurture yourssssssss/nurture meeeeeeeeee)
  • longish posts (I do three paragraphs easy and more on average)

Stuff I Don't Want:
  • anything that belongs in the toliet :( (watersports, scat, vomit)
  • anything in the extreme (spit occurring after/during a blowjob? sure. four detailed paragraphs about throat mucus no go away)
  • anime (sorry it's just pictures to me and I can't get into it)
  • anything breaking the site rules (pls read them and know them and don't try to get around them :( )
  • to be told to select a plot from your thread. Feel free to outline plots for me in PM but don't just tell me to go to your thread, especially without providing a link. Like what? What is that? Come on.
  • 'rape me until I like it' scenarios (these are so boring for me. we could work out something with non-con elements but if that's all there is to it no thank you)

I'm not going to list scenarios/pairings because the list is literally infinite because everything is awesome with the right person.
But I really like
  • something involving fairy tales/mythology/folklore.
  • I cannot stress enough how much I'd like something angsty and tender rn.
  • modern times
  • historical fantasy
  • and everything in between
  • something to do with werewolf packs/vampires/true blood but not really true blood/etc.
pm me to discuss or even just to chat so we're not bumping unnecessarily

"You know, there was a girl in our school, she had premarital sex. You know what she did on graduation day? Died! Of an overdose. Heroin."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom