Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pet Play? (FxF, switch for switch/dom/sub, don't neglect the plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bipolar Prinzessin

Super-Earth
Hi there!

Usual rules apply: don't be an a-hole, write properly and give me 1-2 paras to work with. PMs only. No characters under 18, your IRL gender is irrelevant.

As the title suggests, I'm looking for something specific at the moment. The exact nature of the pairings are up for discussion, but I want pet play to be included. Whether it's just playfulness on both parts or one person making the other submit, I'm fine either way (though I'm more in the mood for romantic games than dubious cons at the moment). Note that the characters would be humans or at best anthros (ears+tails) and not furries. Keep in mind, I do want some plot, not just a collection of loosely related sexual encounters. Here are a few very basic ideas as to where to start. Feel free to suggest your own! I'm also okay with playing either roles.

1. Teacher x student

The age old cliche. Maybe they are in a loving relationship, but either the teacher or the student have a side to them that wants to be dominated and treated like a lovely little pet. I'd be especially curious about a pet teacher if someone is interested.

2. Best friends

Who says the girls need to be in love? They know it's a strange fetish and there's only one person they can confide it. At first it's only sexual, to feel good, but what if one or both parties start developing a crush?

3. Rivals

A variation of the above. They make a wager, one loses, the other makes her her pet. It's all fun and games at first, but we know where things can go.

4. Princess and maid
Does the princess enjoy making her maid submit? Or does she secretly crave to be on the receiving end? The possibilities are endless!

Kinks that I love:
Pet play (especially involving a leash)
Oral
Vaginal
Anal
Teasing
Public scenes
Cosplay/dressing up
Very light BDSM (spanking, name-calling)
Toys

Kinks I'm okay with:
Certain things falling into BDSM category (choking, hair-pulling)
Coercion
Blackmail
Exhibitionism
Cuckolding/cheating
Threesome or more
Watersports

Hard no list
Gore
Scat
Bondage and very heavy BDSM
Torture
Overly big boobs
Menstruation
Diapers

Anything not here, ask away!

Hope to hear from you soon!

RE: Something specific: Mom and her futa daughter (Craving badly)

I could see how my message looked like all I wanted was kinky sex and I do think buildup and backgrounds are very important, as well as a connection with the characters and romance if possible. Then replying to you and wishing you well in your search I saw you've blocked me from one message asking to roleplay ...while sending me a nice and polite decline. Odd, that you would do that from one nicely worded and polite response to your thread. Hope you find what you are looking for, you sure do have a vivid and fun imagination.

So many people disappearing without a trance...

Bumping for fresh blood!

Some people have vanished without a word, open again!

I'm interested on this..I've been using celebs recently and I can think in some of them having a 18 yo futa daughter..Send me a PM or contact me at palpatine1999@yahoo.com

Seriously, where did everyone disappear to...

Bumping for new players.

My f-list is on my profile, pm me if you think we are compatible. I could play the futa daughter for you

Not sure bout these roles but love cuck roles...pm me

Back after an expected hiatus, looking for partners!

Hi, I might be interested in this idea if you're still looking to roleplay it. I would have sent you a PM, but I can't for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom