Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm easy! To navigate. (F/m. Kinky. Hard-edged.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soot

Planetoid
Allo allo. Mayu, here. As is the norm, I assure you that I'm nicer than this thread will make me out to seem.

I'm a twentysomething male from Texas currently pursuing a BA in English with a Creative Writing concentration. Currently I'm looking for something with equal amounts of plot and smut, but I'm not adverse to the idea of playing around with percentages there. Flexible in that department, but be warned I am craving F/m right now. If you want M/m, you'll have to give me interesting characters and plots to work with.

looking to play a submissive male in a F/m RP involving a lot of hard, rough, kinky, and taboo play. This small list should serve as a summary glance:
  • psychological manipulation
  • pegging
  • biting
  • crosdressing
  • spanking
  • D/s
  • M/s(/p)
  • abuse
  • heavy bondage
  • degradation/heavy humiliation
  • extended teasing

...and many, many more.
A full list can be found here. I don’t expect everything I enjoy, like baby stuff, to be included. That’s unrealistic.
*Note*: As a sub, a woman’s vag does almost nothing for me, sexually. I’ll try my best at it for the sake of fairness and the story, but don’t expect it to be inspired.

Herr are some notes on what I'm looking for specifically.
  • A dominant female for a submissive male (me). I'm not playing a big burly man, here--so if you're expecting it, reconsider. I can play effeminate males, even traps--but at the moment I'n not looking to play the archetypal well-hung knight.
  • Someone unafraid to get rough, unapologeticly so. I don’t want any shrinking violets. You've gotta be able to deal with resistance from me. I won't just let you dom me, even though I want you to. You've got to show me you deserve it.
  • Don't be afraid to give me varied responses as situation dictates. A few lines gets just as much done as multiple paragraphs in certain contexts. Do I expect paragraphs all the time? No. Sometimes it's unnecessary for the situation. That being said, if you show a habit of short posts I find lacking, I'll ask you to step it up.
  • Posts are proofread and descriptive as needed. Again, too much description can be as bad as too little. Sometimes I really don't need to know how good you and your bleeping coffee looks.
  • Posts at least once every few days. We all have, or should have, lives outside RPing. After a week without a post I'll poke you. Two weeks and you jeopardize losing my interest, but if you just talk to me we can work things out.
  • Contribution. Just because you’re the Dom in the RP, that doesn't mean I require you to come up with everything—but I won’t do it either. 50/50, people. I've always got ideas, but I want to hear yours too. That being said--don't contact me just asking to RP. Be specific. Be confident.
  • Openess. I’m a furry who likes a lot of weird shit, but that doesn't mean I’ll impress it upon you. That goes for you, too.
  • Communication. I’m a nice guy, too nice, so chat with me if there’s something you've got an opinion about in our RP. Just general chatting is good too.

I’m open to any era and geographic location, fantasy or otherwise. If you need a few ideas to get you started on an RP—use these; suggesting things at your leisure. Any of these can involve humans, nekos, furries, whatever. Be creative. Surprise me.

The Intraplanar Mistake.
A summoner (in any setting) brings forth an intraplanar being of some kind and fucks up the ritual, now finding himself bound to the service of a creature with an infinite timeline with which to have fun.
*This one could make use of a whole host of magical funsies if anyone's interested in that. Tentacles, anyone? This is mostly smut, obviously--but it would be interesting to see how it would play out without any smut at all.

Nietzsche's Wisdom
After a party, a guy down on his luck starts slipping into the grip of things his mother would cry finding out about, waking up in a place he doesn’t remember being, in the grip of somenne he seems to have gotten himself attached to whether romantically or otherwise--but not in the manner he was expecting. As he battles his inner monsters, he turns to the abyssal things in life to ease the pain.

*This is a dark one, and can be adjusted with personal preference, dealing majorly with corruption and melancholy, but not as unfocused as to be voided of a plot. We'll brainstorm that together. When you contact me about this, let me know what you're comfortable with doing. Whether you draw the line at drug abuse or something darker, let me know.

Markets for the One Percent
In a futuristic society, genetic experiments aren't protected from civil rights abuses—so the trafficking and selling of these 'demi-humans' is common. He’s always heard about it, but didn't realize it’s pitfalls until he found himself on the other side. Now, he's being sold.
*Go Cyberpunk and I’ll love you forever. This easily opens the possibility of machines into play: apparatuses, robotic hands, all that! If that's not your thing, tell me--as with any other ideas here. On a more serious note, there's a lot of intellectual and philosophical fun to be had here. That kind of stuff I enjoy just as much as smut.

The Mount
Craving: An uppity neko who owns a private psychology practice meets a dominate woman at a fetish bar called The Mount. They hit it off something fierce. The next day, the neko goes to his office for work, he finds his date from last night is his new client. More specifically, she's here for repeated visits for some reason you employ.
*This one is my craving at the moment. It combined very kinky play with physiological fun. She gets him physically while he gets to explore her mentally. Lots of potential, here.

Can’t think of anything else—so drop me a post or PM if interested or I missed anything.
Thanks for reading.

I'm totally into a hell of a lot of this. I'm not SO much into machines and stuff, but I would totally love Cyberpunk. Could mix in some doc-ock type tentacle things in there.

ETA I'm totally into the idea of it being furry-based too - and I'd be happy to play a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom