Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Abandoned, Now Loved. (zero5906&Russian Vodka)

Sintan

Supernova

Alice is a 21 year old young woman, who lived in a nudist/naturalist family, though this day the mother made a decision to leave her thinking she was competition for the father's needs. So the mother abandoned her at a deserted pier of a lake far from civilization, and tied her to the pier then left her there. For a few days straight, poor Alice went starving but she still remained looking relatively healthy and fed from her own breasts as her breasts had abnormal condition of breast milk always swelling in her breasts to brink of hurting. But she wouldn't survive long if situation stayed tied to the pier, but one day on a early afternoon.

Ricky, a young man of age 25 was from in city life and a normal average guy living on own in a small house. He happened to be traveling getting out of city life for a vacation of fresh air and relax with no city distractions.
He came to this spot of a far away lake and a deserted pier, he setup camp nearby the lake and took foot to check out the lake after camp was setup. He came to the pier casually walking, then in distance he could see a young woman naked at the end of the pier. Ricky walked towards her, then saw her wrists tied to the pier and she looked like she hadn't eaten in days but nonetheless she was really beautiful and sexy.

He walked faster to her til he approached her at only few feet away now. "What happened dear? Do you have a home?" He asked curiously, not worried about her loss of clothes and he quickly untied her. Ricky helped her get up and help stand up, "Are you able to walk? I can carry you if dont have any strength. I have a camp setup nearby, I just got here a hour ago. I'll take care of you." he held her hands to keep her balance.

Alice didn't know why her mother had left her there. She'd felt the signs some years already, how her mother had slowly turned cold towards her. But in the end, she was left at the pier, having been asleep, she'd been tied there and for a couple of days, living off the milk her body produced more than naturally and even without being pregnant. It wasn't much, but it was enough until she one day heard someone down the pier. Her head turned lazily, because of the lack of nutrition, to look at him, hearing his words. Her lips were dry, but as she was untied, she got up. She almost stumbled as she leaned on him, holding his hands.

She nodded, her mouth opening, she tried to talk, but she couldn't, she was too hungry. But she nodded, slowly trying to walk, though as they got onto solid ground, her legs gave in, making her yelp softly as she fell flat on the ground, curling up slowly, she whimpered as she looked up at him. She was so pathetic, so innocent and left alone. She bit her lower lip, her eyes pleading for his attention, for his care. She wanted to feel what she'd been missing for so long, the love of another person, and when he'd pick her up, she'd cuddle herself in against him tightly, her arms moving around his neck. "Thank you." She whispered weakly to him.

Ricky said softly to her, "I'll make you a good hearty meal when we get back to the camp, anything you like." he said with a smile to her and picked her up getting smooth long legs around him with her arms around his neck. His hands cupped her butt cheeks firmly supporting her body as he carries her back to his camp. "Your welcome dear, what's your name hun?"

Clinging to him as he lifted her up, she wrapped her legs tightly around him, her arms tight around his neck as she gasped at his touch. "Please, anything will do." She whimpered softly, hearing him as they got back, Alice looked around, a small tent for two, a campfire area and his bags. "A-Alice..." She whimpered, not wanting to be let down as she clung to him. She felt something with this man, something loving inside him, something that made her want to stay this close to him. And she did, at least until he'd put her down and remove himself from her, though she'd try to keep clinging.

"I'll make you a good batch of pancakes, how that sound Alice? Alice, I love that name." He sensed she wanted to stay clinging to him and not want to be let down, he decided to encourage that so kept one arm holding her ass up.
Ricky arrives at the campsite and immediately starts the grill and puts the pan on, begins getting out ingredients. When around the grill, he pressed firmly on her ass cheeks to make sure she didn't get burned. He went to his water dispenser jug filling a cup of water then gives it to her and refills it for her a couple times to quench her thirst. "Better, You'll have food soon." Ricky starts making the batter for pancakes, adding cinnamon and vanilla to the batter, this was how he always made his pancake batter and favorite way. Soon he applied batter on the hot pan, keeping one hand pressing on her ass cheeks and rubs her ass softly. "Oh, My name is Ricky by the way. I feel lucky to have met you, I really wanted some female company."

Alice heard his words, feeling him letting her stay clinging to him. She nodded. "It sounds good." She whimpered softly, her voice low, gentle and soft. His hand on her ass made her calm down a bit, the warm fuzzy feeling rushing through her body from his attention as she was handed the cup of water. She emptied three cups almost straight before she felt her thirst having been quenched. "Thank you." She whispered softly, smelling the batter and soon enough the pancakes being made. Hearing his name, she blushed, his words making her feel warm and loved. "I'm glad I can provide you company." She whispered, nuzzling her face gently in against his shoulder.

Ricky smiled looking at her face as she whispered she was happy to give him company, he leaned his face down and kissed the top of her head. "Your welcome to live with me at no cost, I'd be really happy to have you part of my life." He steadily perfectly cooks perfect golden-brown pancakes and makes a big batch of them and a few for himself. He grabs the syrup then sits down at table with her on his lap, he wrapped one arm around her side having her sit sideways or back to him so she could eat. He laid down their utensils for eating, one set for her and one for him. "Dig in!" He gave her the syrup first so she could eat first and feed her starvation, he kissed her on cheek and a couple pecks at her neck. Once she would start eating, he poured his syrup on his pancakes and started eating and some drops of syrup would be spilled from both of them onto her naked body, when ever he would see some syrup spill on her breasts or on shoulder, he'd lick it off of her. "How you like them?"

Letting him handle the pancakes, Alice just relaxed in against him, glad he'd kep her from getting burnt. Though his words caught her by surprise, they'd barely known each other, and he was already asking her to live with him. Her heart was brimming with joy, for the first time she felt loved. Sitting sideways when they sat down, she leant in against him, accepting the set of utensils, then the syrup, she begun eating hungrily once she was set. Even though she managed the first bits easily, she eventually begun spilling syrup onto her body as well as feeling he did. But when he licked it off, her breasts, shoulders, collarbone even, she just gasped and blushed, wriggling herself against him, gently leaning in on them. "They're delicious. And your touch is so soft." She whispered, feeling a tremble in her heart. "I would love to live with you. I'll do anything you want, just promise me you'll give me your love." She told him suddenly, almost blurting it out as she looked into his eyes.

He smiled at her as she leans against him whole time as she ate all her pancakes, he was surprised when she just blurted out saying she would love to live with him and saying she'll do 'anything' he wanted just as long as he promised to give her his love and looked into his eyes deeply. "Wow, Alice. I'll take that note, and of course I'll give you my love, and I'll give you more, unconditional love and care. I'll protect you and give you all my love, care, and attention you deserve and more." He leans down to kiss her on lips deeply and holds the kiss, one hand holding the back of her head. He parts the lips for a moment to whisper into her ear asking, "Will you stay with me no matter what situation and conditions?" He licks her ear softly then her cheek as waiting for answer before he would return locking mouths with her.

Alice heard his words as she looked into his eyes, feeling the deep kiss, she returned it instantly, her arms moving around his neck, turning her upper body into his, pushing herself against him until he broke it to whisper to her. "I...." She didn't know what to say, he'd promised her so much, she felt her heart brimming with need and make her want to stay with him. She nodded slowly. "I will. No matter what." She said, letting him kiss her again, the deep passion making her press herself in against him, her budding breasts, ladden with milk, squished gently against him. Though nothing spilled unless it was suckled. She knew it wouldn't be long until she had to be milked, but for now she could handle it as she pressed herself in against him tightly, her arms up around his neck, fingers in his hair.

When he heard her accepting words, he whispered into her ear again to confess a secret he has. "I'm a vampire...I've fed on many and have lived thousands of years and that's how I can withstand staying out in the sun. I am just weaker in the sun and have to feed more often." In that instant, he spouted his wide long wingspread, but were bat-like wings with strong and long enough appendages on wings to hang from trees and his fangs revealed. Ricky held on tightly to her wrapping his arms around her pressing her budding breasts against his chest hard. "I've lived in secret for all this time as my kin are few in numbers and cant risk to be exposed and possible killed off."

Hearing his words, Alice felt her heart stop for a moment. Vampire? But those only existed in fairy tales, right? She heard the batwings before she saw them, being held tightly by him, she blushed, feeling exposed, her heart throbbing in her chest. If the rumors she knew were true, he could almost see his way to where her veins where. But as she felt him against her, hearing his final words, she felt pity grow inside her chest, she was worried he might not be there in the world eventually. And since he'd thrown his unconditional love on her, she wanted to do the same. "I won't expose you, I promise." She whispered softly, her hands gently playing in his hair. "Just promise me that you'll never intentionally hurt me. I'll let you drink from me when you need to, and you can have me as yours as long as you promise to keep loving me regardless of anything." She whispered.

Ricky smiled weakly when she heard her words about her promising she wont expose him then whispered in his ear again, asking all in return is just to never intentionally hurt her and keep loving her unconditionally, she will also let him drink from her and have her as his. "Thank you, and I will always love and care for you unconditionally regardless of anything." He decided to remove his clothing figuring it only be fair since she is already naked and they are basically life partners now. Ricky encloses his bat wings around her, he moves her around so shes facing him with legs around him then he bites her on neck and feeds on her slowly. Ricky reaches one hand around and rubs up and down along her ass crack, and other hand caresses her smooth slender left thigh.

Sitting there with him, hearing his words, Alice smiled as he removed his clothes, it felt more natural for her to be nude, coming from a naturalist family. And his words only helped, that he would love and care for her unconditionally, she felt the wings closing around them, feeling him moving her around. She didn't object as she tilted her head softly when he moved in for her neck, gasping as he bit down and begun sucking her blood. She shivered against him, enjoying how he rubbed her body while he fed, though she felt she needed to repay the sensation, one of her hands sliding between his legs, she remembered something she'd seen her mother do to her father some years ago, and slowly she grasped his length to begin stroking it.

Ricky whispered into her ear, "Squeeze your legs tighter around me." he hugged her tightly as still sucking on her neck then his bat wings started flapping and ascended up in the air flying up into a tree then his appendages grasped a strong tree branch then enclosed all way around concealing them both from view. One arm hugged her tightly pressing her budding breasts against his chest hard flattening out slightly against him, as other arm reached down and groped one of her ass cheeks and squeezed it tightly.

His cock was getting aroused being stroked from his new beautiful young woman, his cock gradually grew in length and thickness, especially his mushroom cap head getting swollen. "Alice, please cup my ball sack and enclose your hand gently." Soon he finished feeding off her plus she still hasn't fully recovered from loss of strength of no food or water then just would lick all over her neck and cheek.

Alice squeezed her legs tightly around his waist, letting him move them, she felt nothing beneath her feet, making her gasp. She knew they weren't on the ground anymore, so she had to cling even more to him. Though as she stroked his cock, she felt it grow, especially around the massive head as she gasped. His words made her nod, feeling him finishing with feeding off her, she moved her hands down to cup his balls, gently massaging them in her palm, she tried to stay on her feet, wanting to please him. She slowly lifted her legs up, trying to wrap them around his waist, but the lack of blood and energy had made her somewhat tired already.

Ricky smiled weakly from feeling her squeezing her legs around his waist and holding his sack and massaging them. He noticed her legs fell and tried to re-wrap them around him but she was at lack of blood cells and energy. He whispers into her ear, "Why dont you sink your pussy down on my erection, it'll help keep you up and I'll hold onto your thighs for you and you can just put your arms around my neck." He then helps raise her legs up to wrap around him and he holds onto her thighs underneath, he lets her discover on her own the pleasure of sex by lowering her pussy down and begin to ride him and pop hymen herself. "If you feel too tired to do anything, you may just rest and let your pussy sink down from weight. When you wake up, I'll give you something special to feed on with unlimited supply."

Alice listened to him, she felt weakened so his offering of helping to hold her up, his cock inside her body, her arms around his neck and her legs as much around his waist as she possibly could. She nodded. "Thank you, I would like that." She whispered, feeling him holding onto her thighs, she placed herself by the mushroom head on his cock, and after a deep breath, she let herself slide down onto him, feeling the weight of her body forcing him through her hymen, but because of her exhaustion, it didn't hurt, and the lack of blood only gave it a soft pop, nothing else as she sunk down until he was fully inside her, making her pant heavily. "Thank you, Ricky, it really means a lot to me." She whispered, leaning in against him, her head on his shoulder, she tried to sleep, but the new feeling of something inside her body was keeping her awake.

Ricky leans his head down and kisses top of her head and kisses her cheek to try to help soothe her. He softly strokes her thighs on the underneath thighs, and along the sides of her thighs and further down along her smooth legs. "Try closing your eyes and focus on the feeling of me stroking your legs and thighs, and calm your mind." He was trying to give advice so she could sleep and then when she wakes with good amount of sleep, he will feed her again.
"Your welcome Alice, sweet dreams honey. Try to sleep. I will feed you again when you wake up."

Once she would manage to be able to sleep, he starts to release his load hot seed into her pussy, some getting past her cervix but most just coats her inner walls and drips out of her pussy.

Alice nodded, feeling him kissing her cheek and trying to soothe her. It helped a lot as she fell asleep against him, trying to focus on just feeling him.

She woke up a couple of hours later, the feeling of her stomach churning, something wet inside her womb, but she ignored it as she looked to him. "How long did I sleep?" She asked with a soft yawn, her eyes still showing she was tired, but she'd rested and slept some now.

Ricky looked down at her with a smile, "Just a couple of hours, Ima fly down and go inside the tent so can get comfortable and let you feed in peace." He flies down to the tent, then hides his batwings as opening the tent door as carrying her inside then lays her down. He sits down ontop of the sleeping bag with legs parted, "Come here Alice, try sucking on the tip and cup my balls like before and massage as sucking. You may suck as long you need to feed your hunger."

Nodding, Alice let him fly down, each movement seemed to cause his cock inside her to rub against something good, making her moan and whimper. Though when he sat down, she heard his words, nodding. She slowly slid off him, gasping and panting as the thick mushroom head slipped out, but before the cock would fall too far, she'd grabbed it in one hand. Her hips and pelvis section felt weird, like she had no balance as she sunk back down in front of him, her legs out to the side, she bent her head down, one hand holding his cock, she kissed and sucked on the tip softly, her free hand moving down to his balls, gently cupping and massaging them as she slowly begun to suckle harder and harder.

Ricky guides her legs to bend up and go into a ball, he reaches over with one hand to her rear and rubs her ass cheeks and along her ass crack. "Don't stop til your full, I want my beautiful companion and blood pet to have her full strength back and healthy." He looks down at her watching, smiling as she looked so cute way she was, he used his other hand to stroke her hair out of her face and cupped one breast and squeezed it firmly and just felt her swollen breasts up.

Back
Top Bottom