Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

m / f :「 name your new pokémon? 」► yes ► no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbel

Super-Earth
★ ☆ ★

Hello!

It's been a while, Blue Moon. As usual, I've returned to relax, unwind, and have some fun writing all things smutty and glorious again. I had quite a few promising, ongoing roleplays with a few people that unfortunately had to meet its end due to my absence, but here's to hoping for new ones to start 2014 on the right foot.

Before I begin digging into the nitty-gritty details, I'd like to emphasize that I'm only seeking to roleplay one "genre" of roleplay: Pokégirls. I'm sure some of you know Pokégirls as that one giant forum-based community called the Pokégirl World Project, but what I'm seeking is on a smaller scale and admittedly less complicated, too. Just take your basic knowledge of Pokémon and make it at least a thousand times sexier, then you've got my vision of Pokégirls. About a good 70% of Pokémon's concept will stay intact; however, you replace furry fighting monsters with sexually-inclined fighter girls and take "training" to a whole new, perverted level. Imagine taming and bonding with Pokégirls with sex, and also raising affection levels by doing so, while keeping everything else that's fun about Pokémon.

Keep in mind that although Pokégirls is a very adult-rated version of Pokémon, it shouldn't mean our roleplay should lack any plot besides the smutting. On the contrary, I'm looking forward to taking Pokémon to a whole new level, by incorporating dark and violent themes (ever thought of Team Rocket leading an underground organization of Pokégirl sex slaves, controlling a network of fighting rings, or executing mass slaughters and kidnappings?) with the really juicy stuff. We don't even have to make our plot morbidly dark if you prefer a lighthearted theme akin to the original. Either way, I want there to be a fair amount of character interaction and plot development as often as there will be smut.

If you have any additional questions about the concept, you're free to ask separately, since I won't ramble on and on about it and make this post a wall of text. As for methods of roleplay, I would prefer threads and private messages, although I can be coerced to use that godforsaken AIM username I haven't used since forever ago.

If you message me or respond to this request thread, I expect you to have at least a decision whether you want to start off as a new tamer or not. You can even go different paths and be a breeder, gym leader, or even a Team Rocket member. The possibilities are virtually endless. I also have very few limitations. As long as you don't ask me to play a full-fledged furry, futa, or do any of that micro/macro stuff, anything, I mean, anything, is an open door. I have done bestiality, scat, piss, and a few other things most people would automatically place into their 'no-no zone', so nothing really turns me off as far as kinks go unless I try it once and decide I don't like it.

An extra tidbit about the characters I typically play and the ideals behind them: I never go by the stereotypical sub/dom dynamic. All of my characters, even if they are a fresh muse imagined right on the spot, are independent females who are aware of their sexual desires. They will desire you. They will seduce you. In some cases, they may dominate you. My female muses will not be subservient, passive little bitches with no backbone, unless they take a consensual role where they appear willingly submissive. That is all for that note.

Now, the fun part is that you get to choose your partner for the Pokégirl experience! I will play up to three different girls for you, but I would prefer you start off with one. You're welcome to name any Pokémon you personally like to accompany your tamer on their journey, and my wordy descriptions shall do the rest. If they are in their advanced evolution stages and you're starting off as a beginner, we'll begin with its lowest Pokémon stage.

Well, then! Your adventure awaits, and I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Updates!
  • 3/3 ; No longer accepting m / m pairings.

RE: m / f or m / m :「 name your new pokémon? 」► yes ► no

Edited and added some things.

Hi there! I'm looking for some people to pass some time with, and hopefully make some friends along the way. I have this RP I have been wanting to do for quite some time now. It is somewhat inspired by Poke'mon and Digimon. But would have you playing a "Rare" to my "Tamer".

My character would be sixteen, his Rare and him have been together for six years. She still hasn't been able to use, "Exceed" which would allow her to transform into a much more powerful form of herself. Little did he know, her transformation would have her ending up being so sexy, she made it hard to concentrate on fighting. And little did they know, him ending up fucking her and cumming inside her would keep her in "Exceed" for longer. This would become his secret training method.

A Rare is this worlds version of a Digimon or Poke'mon, I was envisioning her "Exceed" to look something like, this, this, or this. Now you don't have to use one of these three images, clearly. But you can see what sort of idea I'm going for. I saw her normal form being smaller, much more cute and cuddly. Not so curvacious and oozing sex.

So something like this? Would this fit for your idea?

Your idea does seem interesting; however, there are a few things associated with your plot that I wouldn't be comfortable doing. I would prefer your character to be over the age of eighteen; it's simply a conscience trip, nothing more. I also stated in my roleplay request summary that I'm uncomfortable with playing furries. I know the reference photos you provided are only for reference, but, just in case you were looking for something down that aisle, I can't provide. Lastly, I was hoping to keep the Pokemon theme of your plot a lot more prominent since I know little to nothing about Digimon. I think your plot can work just fine if we use Pokemon stages of evolution, where a cute little Pichu, for instance, can evolve into a voluptuous and drop-dead gorgeous Raichu morph. Those are my circumstances, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom