Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turning the tables (Revnarh x Azayzal)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Lyzana, a 20 year old and 5'0 tall feline hermaphrodite with 30DD tits, a 9 inch long cock with barbs, black fur that made her look like a panthress and red eyes which flickered in the light like fire that was dancing in the wind, was guided to the home of her new mistress. Lyz was curious and frightened at the same time since it was only two years after she got captured by slave traders. She wondered what kind of person her mistress was and hoped that she wouldn't be as cruel as the training of her captors was. Lyzana lived a normal live: she went to school to study, lived by her parents and found some friends, but then she got kidnapped and turned into an obedient sex slave. She was sold to a rich woman as soon as her long and hard training was over. Shivering, Lyz knocked at the door and rang the doorbell to meet her new fate as a slave.

Jazibelle answered the door, the tall curvy fiery redhead with an emerald gaze smiled softly, her new pet has just been delivered to her door "You must be Lyz, a pleasure do come in" her eyes dropped down to the 9 inch cock between her legs. A smirk crossing her lips "My that is quite the member" reached forward grabbing the leash of her new playtoy pulling her inside quickly.

Lyzana blushed when her new mistress looked at her naked body. Well, she wasn't technically naked thanks to her fur, but her genitals could be seen by anyone. The slave traders didn't gave their ware any clothes unless the customer had requested that. She felt the tug on her leash and followed the beautiful woman. Lyz wondered what her new mistress had planned for her and how she'd have to serve her. It would probably involve sexual intercourse, but she hoped that there wouldn't be any pain like involved. She didn't like getting punished and had learned to follow orders very quickly. Lyz prefered it to get rewarded instead of feeling pain for making a mistake or for being not obedient enough.

Jazibelle tugged on the girls leash impatiently "Come now there is much to do and I have little patience for those who dawdle" she shot the futa a look, the gown she was wearing barely clung to her as it danced showing off the curvy figure underneath, with a large bust and her Emerald bedroom eyes Jazi had never worked for anything in her life easily charming her way through any scenario, but recently she had grown bored of the suitors flocking to her door seeking a moment of her time. None of them however matched up to her prideful arrogance of what she saw was fit for a lady of her beauty, it had lead to an increasingly high number of lonely nights that is when she heard of the feline slaves, beautiful woman with cocks as long as their arm it had certainly intrigued the redhead and with a little charm and a night sacrificed to a balding merchant she had acquired what she might consider to be her perfect match.

Jazibelle sat on the bed, leaving her gown to slip of her shoulder nearly exposing the cleavage it contained, only her nipple holding the silky fabric from baring all "So Lyz tell me about yourself, I wish to know all there is to know." She handled the slaves leash between her fingers not having ordered her to sit or offered any form of clothing, merely content to ask about the futa as she looked over her new purchases body with a keen eye.

Lyz followed Jazibelle and noted to not make her wait too long in the future. She didn't want to find out how she would be punished when she wasn't fast enough to follow her. Lyz just stood in the room and looked at her mistress like she was waiting to be allowed to sit down. She didn't dare to act on her own in fear of getting a punished. Her feline cock began to get hard when she saw Jazi undress in front of her. Lyz didn't want to stare at her mistress' sexy body, but she couldn't help it. She was teased without being allowed any release before she was sold in order to make her horny and incredibly aroused. Her tail swayed around in a stiff and nervous way. "Yes mistress. My name is Lyzana, but you can call me Lyz, Lizzy, slut, bitch or aanything you want. I'm 20years old and got kinapped two years ago. My capturers trained me the whole time to turn me into a plaything for others. I'm now your toy, mistress and I'd like to please you. There isn't an interesting backstory to my life. Sorry for that. I was raised on a farm and lived a normal life with school, friends and other normal things until I got kidnapped by slave traders at my 18th birthday. Anyway, how can I serve you, mistress? "

Back
Top Bottom