Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Senpai of a Giant Talking Praying Mantis ((Newer) Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonebones

Star
"Knock! Knock! Knock!"

The hired mover rechecked the address on his clip board, confirming he had the right place. He fanned himself with his hat, as it was particularly warm this spring season. Tapping his foot, he waited for somebody to answer the the door so that he could head back to work, and more importantly, the air conditioning.

(sorry it took so long for me to reply :] )

Seprina opens the door and blows her pink bubble gum into a small ball before allowing it to pop, she regards the mover for a few moments before gasping. "Like, OMG who are- no, wait.. you're the guy with my stuff right?" she nods at her own words and steps to the side. "c'mon in! I've missed my cudddly wuddly teddy collection and my sofas.." Seprina rambles on with the long list of things she's missed, while allowing the guy to go inside and bring her things in.. the start of her new life!

The mover glanced at his check board once again and raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry miss, but I wouldn't know anything about that. It says here that you only rented the truck, and my job was to bring it here. You'll have to do the unpacking yourself" He turned to walk away. "I'll be back to pick the truck up at eight" He said waving his hand.

(sorry it took me so long to reply again, I'm feeling kinda ill :] )

Seprina blinks a few times and then groans loudly. "oh maaaaaannnnn... so I've gotta unpack all this, laaaammme!" she sighs and starts to carry some boxes in. "I'll cry if I break a nail." she sniffs.

Chloe sighed and stared to climb the stairs to her apartment. "how am I getting out of this mess" she said to her self as she walked up. She sighed once again as she started to gwt annoyed by herself. She got her in to this mess and she had to get her out of it. Once again she had pissed someone off. Simply by being herswlf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom