Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Hypnosis Experiment (Ryanmo97 x ChrisGabriel)

The girl was humming and moaning in pleasure soon enough. Slowly undulating under the older man's hands and tongue, she seemed to have no problem with being exposed and pleasured. Her labia, clit and nipples filled with blood, and her love canal surged with her sweet juices, making her flushed with arousal... Or at least her body was reacting to the sensations.

Ryan could feel his cock getting harder as he continued to eat out her pussy. He slid his tongue in her and made sure it brushed against her clit. "mmm... You taste so good, Sybill." He slid his hand into her bra and lightly twisted her nipples. He couldn't wait for her to cum.

She was getting hotter by the minute. Breathing hard and panting, her eyes glazed over as her body reacted to the machinations of the professor, the college student's pussy started to quiver and throb, ready to shake her with release. Trembling in her whole body, she finally came with a long sigh, relaxing even more.

Ryan was glad that there was no one outside the office when Sybill reached her climax. He lapped up as much of her cum as he could. When he was finished, he stood up and said, "Sybill, get dressed and then return to your chair." Once she was clothed again Ryan continued. "When I count to three and snap my fingers, you will return to your normal self and have no memory of the events that took place but you will subconsciously remember the instructions I've given you. 1... 2... 3..." Ryan snapped his fingers. "It was another smashing success, Sybill," said Ryan, "You are a wonderful subject. I'll see you back here Friday afternoon for our final session..."

Still twitching a little and just slowing down her breathing, the young woman climbed to her feet, pulled back her clothes - her panties instantly drenched by her juices - and sat back onto the chair.

Then she awakened, lightly shaking her head. "Wow!" was all she said, as she felt energized and very relaxed... Maybe a little too much. For she felt the wetness between her legs. She almost finished what she came to tell him, that she had enough of his hypnotic crap... But if it only took one session to get those credits? She could do it.

"Thank you, Professor." she stood up, feeling just how sensitive her pussy was... Eyed the man, then forgot all about the whole thing. putting back on her glasses, she left, thinking about how and when - and where - she could get some new underwear... and maybe visit the eye doctor. Deeper in her subconscious, she was just knowing that she tasted great, and her body started working to really made her taste even better... "Hmm... maybe a lingerie set to accentuate my eyes...." she mused, as she walked to the mall.

Over the next week he saw Sybil without her glasses every time he saw her. When it was time for their Friday meeting, Ryan got right to work. Once she was seated, Ryan said, "OK, Sybill, since this is our last day together, It's just going to be a quick session... Sybill Eleonora Leonis..." And with that Sybill was once again in his power. Ryan walked around to the front of his desk and sat on in right in front of her... "Sybill... As you know we are having our final exam next Friday... After you finish you're exam you will go to your dorm and pack all your things. You will then call your parents and tell them you'll be working with me this summer as part of a special internship. Then you will come to my house with your things. You'll be wearing your little black dress, black bra, black bikini cut panties, black garter belt, nude stockings, and black Mary Jane Pumps with a 2" heel." Ryan then put a credit card in her purse. "If you do not have any of the items I mentioned you will use the credit card I just placed in your purse. You will ignore the credit card, otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes..." was all her reply. Throughout the week, she walked around slightly dizzy. Being near sighted, and unable to wear contacts, she still had to use her glasses when she wanted to look and see things 20feet or further, but somehow she seemed to always keep her glasses in her pocket or bag... The eye-doctor did tried to prescribe her something better, but it only made her change her glasses style... Not that she would wear it if she could help it.

And now, after her third session, she found herself not really able to occupy her time. So, she choose to do another clothes shopping, as she was doing the last weeks. Never before did she spent quite this much on new clothes. And changing her style too.

Interesting how she found herself in a black ensemble doing her last exam. But at least she looked professional, with her hair pulled back and in her glasses. With the last dot on her paper done, Sybill just glazed at the finished work, then standing up she just turned around and left. It was lucky that the aide took her left over pages, shaking his head after the emo or goth girl.

But Sybill's next move was going back to her dorm, packing up everything she owned - leaving some no longer wearable clothes behind - and then standing there next to her suitcase, she called her mother first. "Mom... Yeah, I am okay... I will be working with Professor Ryan Morris this summer... a special internship... professor of psychology... I am sure. I will be at his house soon. Yes, the address is...." then she repeated it almost similarly with her father, even as her parents could have been both at their home.

She did not found it as problematic or interesting or disturbing as her parents, but as Sybill did not had any other thoughts about anything, really, she was happy to finish her calls, and walk over to her professor. The sight of the black evening or club dress clothed tall redhead trudging through campus with an oversized suitcase and a backpack turned heads, that is for sure.

Ryan was in the kitchen making dinner when the Doorbell rang. He smiled when he opened the door and saw Sybil... Ryan smiled as she walked in. "You look wonderful, Sybill... Welcome to your new home..." He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "So how about the grand tour? Dinner will be ready soon. I hope you like chicken..." Ryan took her by the hand and showed her around. The downstairs consisted of the kitchen that had all of the most modern appliances; a dining room; a game room with a few classic arcade games; a little home theater with a popcorn machine outside, a exercise room, sauna, hot tub, outdoor pool, living room and Ryan's office.

They returned to the foyer and lead her upstairs. They walked pass 4 regular nice sized bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom before they walked into the master bedroom. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it. There was two large walk-in closets one with his clothes, the other was empty. Then he showed her to the master bathroom it was big with a shower stall, large bathtub and two marble sinks. After showing her the master bedroom they headed back downstairs, "What do you think, of your new home Sybill?"

"What the hell I am doing here?!" she asked, frozen at the door opening before her. She was surprised, confused, and very much appalled at finding herself there. The house was unknown to her, only the Professor was making her not backing away too fast. "Professor? What the hell?"

Later she was dazedly following him around, her eyes unfocused, but still obediently looking around...

Back
Top Bottom