Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Hypnosis Experiment (Ryanmo97 x ChrisGabriel)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Name: Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a Psychology professor at large University. Every year he did a study on the effects of hypnosis on different people. He chose about 10 students a year that a needed some help in their grade for his classes.

He was in his office looking over some papers when his intercom buzzed. "Professor Morris... Your next test subject as arrived..."

"Very good," said Ryan, "Send her in..."

Ryan stood up as the door opened and his next test subject enter the room, "Hello... Have a seat..."

Her file really did not told about her that much:

Name: Sybill Eleonora Leonis
Major: Athletic Training & Animal Science
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Body Type: Athletic

"Hello, Professor..." came in the plain clothed young woman, long red tresses up in a pony tail and thin framed glasses giving her an academic outlook... even if her lean muscles showed clearly on her naked arms and shins. Really, she hoped to just get through the mandatory lessons in psychology, being part of some kind of study just helped her get enough credit. And maybe she would get some relaxation too.

Once Sybill was seated, Ryan stood up and walked around the front of the desk. "Now, Sybill, you know the purpose of this experiment is to see how susceptible you are to hypnosis and to see how for your mind would go when given suggestions. If you are ready, we'll begin." He took a pocket watch on a chain out of his pocket and started to move it back and forth in front of her face. "I want you to keep your eyes on the watch as it swings... Concentrate on the watch just keep looking at the watch and relax..."

She just hoped that the secretary was already counting her time, and it would give her enough credits... Meanwhile relaxing and staring forward she could eye that moving watch for him... To tell the truth, she was feeling more and more relaxed in body, just her head started to throb a little.

That her eyelids was dropping slightly did not even got realized by Sybill, as her breathing became deeper and slower.

The watch moved back and forth, Back and forth. Soon, Sybill was in a trance, "Sybill, if you can hear me I want you to stand." Sybil stood "Good, very good... Now Melissa... Please sit and make yourself comfortable. I'm going to ask you a series of questions and you must answer truthfully to each question. Do you understand?" When she said she agreed he started asking questions...

"What is your full name?"

"Where were you born?"

"Do you have any siblings?"

"What Dorm do you live in?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Are you a virgin?"

"Have you ever given a blowjob?"

She did not sat, for she was not Melissa, but she did reply to his questions...

"Sybill Eleonora Leonis"

"New York City"

"An older brother and a younger sister..."

"East Street Gamma"

"No... yes..." it seemed that not even she could tell if it was a friend or boyfriend... maybe that it was not a BOY-friend?

"No..." she started to get a little stressed, almost fidgeting. Maybe because two different meaning warred within her mind.

"Yes." and as she was a modern girl, it was not that hard question to answer, she relaxed in relief.

Sybill swayed on her feet, her breast moving with her breathing, a dreamy relaxed face with a slightly open mouth with lips drying.

Ryan smiled when Sybil passed his little test about taking a seat and wrote down the answers. He noticed she hesitated on a couple of questions. He deiced to probe them a little further... "Sybil have a seat..."

Once she was seated he continued.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Are you sexually attracted to men?"

"Are you sexually attracted to women?"

"Have you had vaginal sex?

"Have you had anal sex?"

"Who did you give the blowjob to?"

"Did you swallow his cum?"

"Did you like it?"

"Have you ever had oral sex with a woman?"

Ryan had done this experiment for years. But this time he was looking for something different. He was going to change Sybill slowly into the type of woman he wanted. When he was done she would be all his.

Sitting properly then relaxing back fully the young woman still eyed the watch... or stared forward if he put it away.

"Yes."

"Yes?..." for she was sexually attracted to athletic people, and just loved cocks...

"Maybe..." ... and adored breasts and had nothing against pussies either.

"Yes." If that one time counted when her boyfriend gone down on her.

"No!"

"Michael Flearty"

"No." for he had not came at that time, only in her hands.

"Yes." it was a good time...

"No."

Sybill was getting her mind turned on by these sexually heated questions, her unconscious mind was now in her sexual place, almost anything asked or told would be taken that way before her controls returned.

Ryan set the watch down... He was very happy with the results he was getting from Sybill. It looked like she was going to work out perfectly, "Sybill... I want you to come around to my side of the desk. Get on your knees, take my cock out of my pants and give me the best blowjob you can..." This was the final test... If Sybill would do this then she would be the perfect candidate for his purposes...

The first part was easy, the hypnotized girl stood up, walked, turned, then slid to her knees, but then her hands started trembling, like her consciousness started to fight. After all, how come an unknown male to get her to do it? How could she do something like this? She was not a slut, neither was she uncontrollable hungry for a cock...

She looked up at the professor, her eyes finally starting to focus, and she started blinking, her tongue licking her dry lips. Sybill was on the verge of waking up.

Ryan could see she was on the verge of waking up. He got the watch out put her back under. "Sybill... When you are in this state you will do whatever I say without question or hesitation... Do you understand?" When she agreed he said, "Take my cock out of my pants and give me the best blowjob you can..."

With no longer hesitating, the slightly salivating woman opened his flies, then gingerly freed his cock. Holding it in both hands, she just pushed forward, sucking in the whole hardening meat, sucking and gulping until it grew hard and reached back to her throat. Then she started moving, encircling the base of the cock with her fingers. She was going slow, with lot of saliva and warm lips, still breathing deeply and slowly. Her head was swimming with the smell of his manhood, her mouth pleased by the offering. Sybill would be okay like this for a long time, if he would be able to keep up her worship on his cock.

Ryan smiled as Sybill took his cock out of his pants started to give him a blow job... His cock started to harden as she touched it. "mmm yes... Melissa take it all... Suck my cock..." He smiled as he thought about the changes he was going to make in her life. She was going to go from a studious young woman with her whole future in front of her to his sex slave who would do anything he asked. He put his hands on her head to keep her on his cock, "Ohh... you're such a good cocksucker..."

Sybill was not really caring what she was hearing, still not being this Melissa... although she started to get a little jealous deep down of the obvious other interest of the man she was sucking off to her .. and his pleasure.

Her lips surrounding the flesh, head moving forward and backward, keeping up a constant suction with her tongue licking his cockhead... And her hands was slowly playing with his balls too. She could do nothing more, just keep it up, or speed up and start sucking like it was a straw...

(Sorry... I don't know why I keep putting Melissa...)

Ryan moaned, "Yes... Oh yes..." he could feel the cum building in his dick... "mmm Yes... I'm going to cum... and I want you to swallow every drop... Here it comes..." Ryan then shot his load down her throat. Ryan smiled and moaned as Sybill sucked his cock dry. When she was finished he looked down at her and smiled, "You are a very good cocksucker, Sybill... Return to your seat." Once she was seated he continued, "When you get back to your dorm today. You will go through your clothes and you will get rid of any panties that don't properly cover your bottom. You also get rid of all of your slacks, pants, jeans, and shorts. From now on you will only wear skirts and tops or dresses. You will also go through your shoes and get rid of any open toed shoes or sandals. From now on you will only wear closed toe shoes...When ever you hear my voice say your full name, 'Sybill Eleonora Leonis' You will reenter this hypnotic state. When I count to three and snap my fingers, you will return to your normal self and have no memory of the events that took place but you will subconsciously remember the instructions I've given you. 1... 2... 3..." Ryan snapped his fingers.

She was eager to please him, or just forgot to stop, for Sybill kept sucking on his member until he stopped her and sent the young girl back to her chair. And she gulped everything down...

Moaning and licking her lips she woke at his commands, a little surprised at the taste in her mouth, but as she had gulped down all evidence beforehand, she dismissed the sensation. Stretching and yawning she found her jaw tired, but was thinking that she spoke too much or that she was coming off with some illness, for she felt her throat and tongue too.

"Oh, was it good?" she asked seeing that the professor seemed to be finished, after all, he was smiling, no longer waving the clock. Even if she did not felt missing any time. "Do I have to fill out a questionnaire about my experience?" Sybill hoped that with less work, she would get more credit for her nap.

Ryan had put his cock back in his pants as she returned to normal, "You did just fine for your first test." he said, "You don't need to fill out a questionnaire... But remember this is just the start, you'll be coming here every Friday for the next few weeks as we continue to test you. So, I'll see you here next Friday and I'll see you in class on Monday, alright?" He said with a smile as he walked around to see her out the door.

"Yes, Professor!" the girl replied, before leaving. She really needed to pee, her panties was feeling moist...

Of course she never knew what came over her, but Sybill threw away her panties, leaving only the granny pants she wore to sleep. Also, except her two skirts, she tossed to the Goodwill bin all her nether garments and sandals...

Then she stood in front of her wardrobe frowning. It seemed almost empty. She contemplated what to do with her tights, sock and stockings seemed right, but the full cover... Oh, well, she would keep them for cold weather. After all, skirts needed to be bought, and she did not considered them in fashion if they was long. Having a good leg, she wanted to show it off.

That Monday, Ryan was in class and smiled when he saw Sybill walking in wearing a nice blouse and a skirt. She looked wonderful. Every day for the rest of the week she wore either a dress or a top and a skirt. It seemed like his post hypnotic suggestion was holding. He couldn't wait to see how the next step was going to take. That Friday, Ryan was again looking over some papers when his intercom buzzed. "Professor Morris...Sybill Leonis has arrived...

"Very good," said Ryan, "Send her in..."

Ryan stood up as the door opened and Sybill entered the room, "Hello, Sybill... Have a seat... Let us being... Sybill Eleonora Leonis..."

Her week was an interesting one, and Sybill started to realize that her change in style and spending too much on new clothes could be from her session with the Professor. After all, hypnotic commands had their urban myths and stories.

She wanted to confront him, and was on the verge of starting, when she just felt her whole body becoming slack, and she forgot what was foremost in her mind. Her eyes hooded, the girls body relaxing back into the armchair, she again succumbed to hypnosis.

Ryan smiled that at the instant he said her full name she was hypnotized again. Ryan walked around to the front of his desk and sat on in right in front of her... "Sybill... I want you to listen to my voice and only my voice. You will listen to me and do everything I tell you. You are now my slave, Sybill you will do whatever I tell you to do. You will obey my every command without question. Do you understand, Sybill?" When she said she understood he said, "I want you to stand and slowly strip down to your bra and panties for me."

"Yes..." she meant that she understood what he said, even if her mind tried to find why she felt that it was a special directive, something that she would be better not agreeing to...

She was thinking - or more like her mind was whirring - too much to stop following his next commands. So, she found herself standing in her undies, her skirt and shirt already on the chair behind her. Her thoughts came to a halt, her body lightly swaying, as her plain cotton panties and bra was eyed by the man fully clothed before her. And she could not find out what her problem was with it.

Ryan smiled, "Very nice... When you are done here you'll go and get yourself some nice bra and matching bikini cut panty sets but no thongs. You'll also make an appointment at the eye doctor so you can get some contacts." He thought about if he wanted to have sex with her yet.... He didn't want to have sex in his office. He thought about what he wanted to do with her. He figured that since she gave him oral sex last week, he should return the favor... "Now, I want you to remove your panties and sit down in the chair with your legs spread apart as far as you can.

She was still thinking - or more like absorbing - his requests for later, while she shrugged off her panties and sat back leisurely into the chair. Legs wide, unladylike, she even put up them on the armrests. She was half laying back, legs folded at the knees, otherwise her pussy covered with only a sparse red hair kept groomed. She had nice labia and a hidden clit, her inner lips not visible either.

Ryan smiled as Sybill spreed her legs for him and he liked that she didn't shave completely. He got down on his knees between her legs and started to lick her pussy. His hands moved all along her thighs as he licked her pussy. Then his hands moved up to her breasts and her rubbed her nipples, over her bra, as he slid his tongue into her sex.

Back
Top Bottom