Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kura's Cravings ;D F x M (need dom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuraTenshi

Planetoid
Just reply if you wish to chat something up. I'm very interested in a custom x canon(s) character roleplay, I'm very open as long as I'm the custom.

NOTE: You will be required to play a main character or several main characters and some NPCs.

Left is me, Right is you :D

What I'm Craving
Marvel
Kura x Avengers

Plot 1: Misunderstandings
Kura comes to Earth and the SHIELD is contacted to find out who this ET is. She is seemingly harmless as she is a Princess from another world. She mentions knowing Loki and is immediately imprisoned for safe keeping. She then has interactions with the Avengers to prove her innocence that she isn't a threat, just a traveler wanting to escape an arranged marriage.

Plot 2: Be My Prince?
Similarly to the first plot, Kura has been planet hopping in search of a suitor to return home with. She has been travelling different galaxies to find someone she could truly love and comes across the members of the Avengers as candidates.

Plot 3: The Race for Power
In the universe every now and again there is an anomaly which power is constructed into a physical form. This time, it happens to take shape of a human. Kura, who was raised by Jillian, the woman who found her, took note of her peculiar powers and abilities. However, once she grew older, Kura began to experiment and accidentally set off an energy wave that let the universe know the "Ziliah" was reborn. So now it's a race to see who will befriend or force the power to its will.

Kura x Loki/Thor
Plot 1: Odin's Child
A special race exists known as the Daiichi and the Daiichin. They have been known to be the precursor races to most of the other universes. However, their power exceeds many others. Odin knew one of the Daiichi- Jillian. When she was dying, her wish was for her daughter to be raised with a family. Odin, respecting he wishes, took her in and raised her with Thor and Loki.

Plot 2: Without Darkness, There is No Light
After Thor but before the Avengers, Kura had found Loki who had been lost in and befriended him. She would listen and understand his anger and frustration, and tended to his needs. She eventually freed him and brought him to Earth for the time being. Soon after she visited Asgard to learn more about Thor. After discussing Loki with him she sympathizes with Thor. Inevitably it leads up to her having mixed feelings for both of them.

Kura x Winter Soldier
Plot 1: I Will Find You
Back when Bucky knew Steve, there was another who knew them well. At the time, she disguised herself to join the military and was known as 'Kuran', her real name being Kura. She grew close to Bucky and Steve and eventually revealed herself to them. Kura explained she came from a special race called the Daiichi but wanted to serve as a human. Knowing that she would outlive them both (or so she thought) she kept them as friends but nothing more. But after time she fell in love with Bucky. After the tragic accident she left the military. Now, Steve finds her and tells her that Bucky is alive, as she goes to find Bucky to remind him who she is.

Assassin's Creed
Please note a lot of these are for fun :3 so it doesn't have to make sense
In this, note Kura and Jillian (Kura's mother)are also one of 'those who came before' and has some pieces of eden and has longevity
Kura x Daniel/Desmond
Plot 1: Templar vs Assassin
Kura first knew Daniel when they were younger and when he was first recruited into the Templar order. She was quite fond of him and supported him when he was forced through the animus. Despite his hostile nature, she was still close to him and accepted who he was due to their long friendship. Not necessarily bound to Abstergo, she lived her life away from the Templars and one day met Desmond, and took him in after hearing he ran away. She grew close to him as well, even teaching him about bartending. Now, she is constantly pulled between the Templar and Assassin conflict, being guilted by Daniel for assisting Desmond, while trying to keep Desmond safe.

Kura x Cesare/Ezio/Lupo
Plot 1: Back to Square One
Kura was raised as a Pazzi upon Rodrigo Borgia's request. She was taken from her mother who was a known Precursor due to the fact she was ill. Despite being raised by Templars, Kura grew up to be more unbiased towards most situations. She seemed more like her mother in the want to help others. She heard ill of the Auditore family but found them quite friendly. Even after they were hanged, she snuck the bodies out and buried them. She finally began to become involved with assassin affairs when Ezio murdered her 'family' member but took pity on him.

Plot 2: False Adoption
Instead, Kura was raised by the Borgia, and was still quite a carefree youth. She disliked her brothers views and argued with him about how he treated others. Despite this it was Rodrigo's plan to eventually marry her off to Cesare since her mother had power in another nation and was looking for her daughter. Despite this, she inevitably meets the assassins who she is wary about, but take a liking to.

Plot 3: Friendly Neighborhood Assassin
Jillian's dying wishes were for her daughter to be raised with the Brotherhood since she had been friends/lovers with Altair. Her request is granted and Kura grows into an assassin who isn't too fond of killing, and is used mostly as a distraction to pester and annoy the guards and Cesare himself.

Plot 4: Apprentice vs Apprentice
Cesare's hired assassin Lupo vs Ezio's apprentice Kura. Essentially both equals, they roam the streets and do their assassin business, though Kura tries to convert Lupo to join Ezio's cause. Lupo wanting her more dead, they come to the dilemna when he find stabbing her doesn't really work; she's a masochist.

Kura x Edward
Plot 1: Yar Har I'm A Pirate
Kenway and Blackbeard were known in the Carribean, but so was Kura. She was seen more as a 'good' pirate where she did steal but almost always refused to kill a crew or captain. She did not do things for gold and glory, rather to help people make a living. She is an assassin and has had many conflicts with Edward, however, that's what makes their story interesting. Despite how different they were, they wanted...freedom.

Plot 2: Crossdressing
Under the guise of 'Kuran', Kura roamed the seas under many different captains. This time, it was Edward. Her tomboyish nature let her fit in with the rest of the crew, and she grew close to Edward as a friend. Also being part of the creed like Kidd, she tried to lead Edwdard down a similar path. Only time will tell before her identity is revealed.

Jillian x Haytham/Connor
Plot 1: Winds of Change

Plot 2: No, He's My Son
After the loss of his mother, Connor found himself in the arms of someone else. Jillian raised Connor as her own and as he grew up they were close. However, once Haytham returns, he found himself attracted to Jillian without knowing she had raised his son. After he found out, things became...complicated

Jillian x Altair/Malik
Plot 1: I Wish, I Wish, I Was A Fish
Considering Altair can't swim, he is found by Jillian in a fishing net. He managed to escape the Templars, though ended up in the water. Taking care of the man, not knowing he is an assassin, she does her best to take care of his needs. She slowly becomes involved with the assassin's when Malik finds out that she's been keeping him. Indebted to her, he keeps an eye on her to make sure that if she ever does get in trouble, he would repay the kindness.

Plot 2: Passive Aggression
Jillian has been helping the Templars through small means: paying taxes, nurturing soldiers, and doing what she is asked. The assassins track her down wondering how the Templars are getting so much support. Since she is not fully associated with the Templars Malik believes she should live, while Altair believes her life is forfeit. However, he falters after observing her for some time. She is a motherly figure, she takes care of children and is nothing but a good soul.

Final Fantasy
Kura x Genesis/Sephiroth
Plot 1: Friendship To Last

Plot 2: Fighting the Darkness

League of Legends
Kura x Talon/Vladimir
Plot 1: The Noxian Gutters

Plot 2: Royal Perks

Plot 3: Similar Tastes

Naruto
Kura x Madara

Bleach