Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So very very sorry.

KiKi Umara Death

Supernova
Ok So the reason I've been so slow as of late on my rps and the calender is simple. It's been caught between stress, stress, stress...and did I mention stress. Now that I have time I realize I don't. I'll be leaving for Cali for an anime convention in less than 2 weeks. Thus getting ready will be taking up the remainder of my once free time. I hate last minute trips ;.; But my cosplay partner wishes for me to be by his side as we take on the photographic nightmare at the Bleach gathering representing the 12th division. So more stress is piled on to look exceptional seeing as how he is a truly is a picky person. So to all I have disappointed so far with my timing I am truly so very sorry. I may find time here and there to update but I highly doubt it. But I do love you all and hope you will have patience with me.

Why thank you I appreciate the support. n.n Though the costume isn't complicated it is truly a nightmare to wear. Between it being so short and the wig getting so hot it's a horrendous task wearing it. But I like being pleasing to the eyes and he expects that of me.
mayuri___nemu_pose_by_kelanel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom