Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little unusual. MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkCreature

Super-Earth
Hi! I'm Blair! Here's a bit about my style of writing.

I am usually a submissive character and will never do anything dominant with my roles. This means I need a dominate male. Let me clarify that when I say submissive, that I don't mean I'm easy. I like to be stubborn and worn down into submission. You're gonna have to work for it. I also like adding plot twists so our characters can play off each other. I love plot twists, even undiscussed ones!

I also have a dastardly short attention span and get bored easily, so I'm looking for a semi-quick roleplay. I've got a 1-3 paragraph post length but tend to write on the lower side of that for quicker responses.

**** I enjoy playing with people that are a little dark and twisted so they can add their own little spin on things. ****

~~~~~~~

These are the roles catching my fancy at the moment. I am willing to change them or use the concept for another plot. These are just rough ideas. I AM WILLING TO CHANGE THEM!

Vampire x lady
A long time ago two families made a treaty forbidding any sort if violence between the neighboring family clans. To further prevent such rivalries the two families also agreed that by the next full blood moon (500 years later) the eldest son of the family of vampires and the youngest daughter of the human family should be bound together in an arranged marrige. The daughter is against the whole thing but will not rebel against her parents wishes, though her soon to be husbands wishes were a different story. *Blood Play Exception*

Werewolf x human (beastiality)
The moon is an honored thing within the were-community. It is to be treasured and holy. So to cherish it's worth each pack has a moon shrine in honor of the moon goddess. Every 5 years on the full moon in December a sacrifice in the form of a human teenager if the age of 18 is sacrificed to the wishes and will of the moon godess. The teenager is locked into the shrine house with nothing but a sheer toga like dress and her crown of moon flowers adorned on her head. She has to complete a ritual to summon the powers of The Lunar Godess. But the goddess always takes pity on the human and sends a powerful wolf in her place.

Monster x lady (currently not accepting many PM on these roles)
It's dark and hot in the house at the end of the road that was just rented. A girl lays in her bed clad in nothing but a pair of boy shorts and a three-size-to-small sports bra. Her breath is faint and shallow as she rests blissfully in a deep slumber. The room around her was empty except for the few boxes of items yet to be unpacked, a huge floor to ceiling mirror, bed, and the door to her closet. She had picked this room for one reason. The soundproofing walls. It was great for her music. Not so great for her screams of pain and pleasure when the monster under her bed decides to go hump in the night.

Band member x me
(We can brainstorm an idea)

Freakshow member x spectator
(We can brainstorm an idea)

Goth/punk x Goth/punk
(We can brainstorm ideas)

Killer Clown x Captive YOU MUST HAVE A TWISTED MIND!!!
This one is rather dark and disturbing. It would include violence and the ability to make me scared but so turned on at the same time. I want the most twisted minds to help me with this one and would prefer to do it over a messaging app but PM will work as well. I will also be more lenient with these roles too regarding my kinks. If you want to add some of you're own that I don't have listed, just include them in the message.
My idea is that My character wakes up to finds herself in an old abandoned circus she's strapped to the spinning wheel that they throw knives on. She is naked except for a collar (or she could be fully clothed if you want to rip the items from her trembling body). Then then your character will show up. We can further disscuss is things from there.

Requests are welcome, but if I don't like it... I'm not hesitant to tell so

If you have any other roles that you would like to try and have a dominant person the you can reach me on PM's here or my AIM is: TheDarkCreature I also have a Kik messenger it is: partylikeamonster

My email is forgottenwolf14@gmail.com

(I RESPOND BEST ON KIK OR EMAIL. BUT I STILL PM.)

Things I won't do:
Parental incest (I'm fine with like brothers or cousins)
Bathroom play
No vore
No gore to our characters
No blood

Turn ons
An f-list can be found in my signature but I will provide it here too.
https://www.f-list.net/c/zanabeth
Light bondage
Spanking
Scratching
Biting
Guys with dreads
Nerdy gingers
Pinching
Being video taped
Hair pulling
Humiliation
Excessive cum
Oral
Gangbangs
Wearing "outfits"
Some non-con
Beastiality
Clothed sex
Water sex
Bad boys
Dirty talk
Sibling incest
Twinscest
Pet play
Being pushed up against walls
Sex around the house
.... Pretty much anything kinky/weird ....

My ratio of smut:story is about 80:20 at the moment

Thanks for the read!

RE: Looking for a DOMINANT male MxF

I feel like I may have messaged you before but I dont recall

Anyhow, do you RP on threads?

zero5906 said:

I don't recall ever messaging you either. And yes, I do roleplay over threads

TheDarkCreature said:
zero5906 said:

Interested in doing any incest cousins or bro x sis RPs?

I am installing Kik on my cell btw too so we can talk OOC about our rp

zero5906 said:
TheDarkCreature said:
zero5906 said:

! I would love to do a cousin rp or a twinscest role. That's up to you though. My Kik is partylikeamonster

TheDarkCreature said:
zero5906 said:
TheDarkCreature said:

! I would love to do a cousin rp or a twinscest role. That's up to you though. My Kik is partylikeamonster
i added you on kik and messaged you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom