Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Female [Lots Of Picture Ideas! Come Look!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I'm looking for some people to pass some time with, and hopefully make some friends along the way. I have this RP I have been wanting to do for quite some time now. It is somewhat inspired by Poke'mon and Digimon. But would have you playing a "Rare" to my "Tamer".

My character would be sixteen, his Rare and him have been together for six years. She still hasn't been able to use, "Exceed" which would allow her to transform into a much more powerful form of herself. Little did he know, her transformation would have her ending up being so sexy, she made it hard to concentrate on fighting. And little did they know, him ending up fucking her and cumming inside her would keep her in "Exceed" for longer. This would become his secret training method.

A Rare is this worlds version of a Digimon or Poke'mon, I was envisioning her "Exceed" to look something like, this, this, or this. Now you don't have to use one of these three images, clearly. But you can see what sort of idea I'm going for. I saw her normal form being smaller, much more cute and cuddly. Not so curvacious and oozing sex.

See my next post for my other plot idea!

RE: Seeking Female [Specific Plot(s) Inside!]

Hey there! So I'm looking to play a more Rape heavy based RP. It would be Personal Trainer x Client. Your character can be however you want her to be. I'd prefer if I had someone to play her. If you want to use your own character, images or descriptions, that's fine by me. If you're going to use an anime character, let me know so I can change the appearance of her personal trainer.

Still more to come! All of these are kept simple in order to make them open to change. So feel free to suggest things to me!

Hey there! So, I have a whole fucking MASSIVE collection of pictures of girls and scenarios I'd LOVE to come up with a role play for. There are going to be so many pictures here that, you'll lose your mind going through them. Maybe not, but, some of them I have plot ideas for, others not. Also I'd be glad to come up with a plot with you for what the image is. The ones I DO have an idea for, will have an asterisk next to them. Plots I'm really interested in doing will have an exclamation point next to them in red. HERE WE GO!

Head Turner
Party Hard*!
Dream Beach
Pray on Your Knees
Lacey
Mine's Bigger*
Goddess
Oracle*!
Thawing*
Summer
Wicked Witch*!
Better Than Swiffer
Trapped*
Grounded!*!
Just a Little More!
She's Back!*
Mother May I?*!
New Class*!
Tease Me, Please Me!
Stockholm
She's a Freak!*
Oh My!
Show Time!
Push
Welcome to Hell!*!
Good Girl!*
Mother Dearest!
What a View
Yes Daddy!*!
Fox and the Hound
What a Brat
Take Your Breath Away
Home Late*!
Too Flawless
Daddy's Law
Who're You?
Magician*
Delicious
Luna
Phoenix
Save Me
Tough Bitches!
Bite me, please!
Blood Bath*!!
Come With Me?
Get Wet
Sleeping Beauty*!
Touch At Own Risk*!!
Long Flight Home*!
Don't Shoot!*!!!
I've Been Waiting
Giddy-Up!
Hello Beautiful*
Fallen Angel*
Peeling
Fall of Titan*!!!
Wrong Door*!
My Mother the Whore*!!!!
Let's Bake!*!!!
Pretty Princess
Sis, I Love You*
Nurse Please*!!!!

My hands need a break! Ladies, come check this shit out!

Seriously though, look at all those wonderful links you can click. I know the descriptors are terrible. But that leaves it up to you to discover what the images are. Most are sexy, some are average, others are really sexy, some are unique. Some are fandom. Check out the ones that have plot ideas from me too! Those are good to be certain!

In case you don't know how to get a hold of me, just send me a PM, or post here. But if we get something going, don't be surprised if I ask for you to delete your post. I like my front page reserved for me. <3 Ladies!

Bump! Ladies have a look at my collection of pictures. They're mostly sexy females that I would love to play with. Send me your requests.

Seems like no one wants to look through my pictures. Sad days. I'm sure some of you ladies would really like them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom