Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Care to take a gamble? (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnluckyGambit

Super-Earth
Howdy there reader, or fellow forum goers, allow me to welcome you to my little corner of this humble forum. Y'all can call me Unlucky or Gambit. My goal is to make this pretty easy to read, so I figure we'd better get started. In terms of contacting me about RP's is through PM's! In terms of actual roleplaying, I will roleplay over YIM, PM's, Threads, and KiK

About me:
1. I'm a college student in his 20's.
2. I working toward a degree in the social sciences with a minor in Spanish (Hola como estas?)
3. I can be very friendly so don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with me OOC.
4. I have a variety of different interests, if tend to call yourself a nerd, gamer, writer, tennis player, or musician we may have topics to talk about. Granted, if you like politics or have questions about government then perhaps I can help you! Also if there is anything I am unsure of, in terms of our roleplays, then I may ask questions. This is just to ensure that our roleplays are as fun as they possibly can be.
5. I like to make people laugh, so if beware of bad jokes!
6. I can be a slow poster, therefore I will request patience, and I may ask questions about things

RULES:
1. Respect, Respect!
2. Please try to write coherent English, if I can't understand what you are saying then how can I respond to it?
No one liners, please! I tend to write two good paragraphs, but this mostly depends on what you give me. I like to write detail, and work on improving my writing skills. We can help each other by giving us a lot of detail.
4. Please no god-modding or power-playing. Rp's require both of us to interact, I hate to say that this path cannot be walked alone.
5. I play males for most of my Rp's. In terms of dom or sub, I am a switch. Regardless of what role you put me I will strive to do my very best in that role!
6. Communication is
key I will try to keep you updated on delays or reasons to why I disappear. I would appreciate it if you did the same for me! Also if something is irking you, like seriously, then feel free to let me know so we can get the roleplay back on track.

Ideas/Genre/Plots

# items are plots!
* represent craving
BOLD text indicates my preferred

Modern:

1. Why Does it Rain in Utopia (Inspired by this song and maybe some Mirror's Edge) **

In the future an authoritarian government rules with an iron fist with the intent on creating the city on the hill. In order to do this they have begun an indoctrination process, to the put where a chip is placed into their citizens skulls, rewriting their ideals. Propaganda was spread that called this operation, "a way to prevent diseases like Parkinson". Granted, once the truth got out resistance groups were formed and they began to wage guerrilla wars against the government. The issue is that communication between squads and groups is difficult. All phones are tapped, communications are monitored at all times, and a curfew is in place. Thus the groups have come up with a clever idea of using certain members called, "Fireflies" or "Thieves" to deliver messages of great importance without getting caught.

YC or MC is one of these runners, whoever isn't the runner can be an average person or someone who doesn't like the government, but isn't sure what to do with their thoughts. Regardless, this person is in the wrong place at the wrong time, as one of the "Runners" runs into them while being pursed by the authorities. Unfortunately because of this, the unaffiliated character gets dragged into the resistance due to guilt by association, and the government does not take kindly to traitors. From here the plot can develop conflict as the two now have to help their resistance allies overthrow the government, or escape to another country if their resistance movement fails. There are plenty of ways this can go from here!

Detective x Criminal **** (Maybe something in a steampunk era?)
Roomates/Housemates
College (roommates, college friends, etc.)
Exchange Student Program (Exchange student x Host student)
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Target
Bodyguard x Charge

Fantasy!

1. The Selfless Guardian
Guardian x YC (warrior, mage, princess, commoner, medieval fantasy is preferred)

The city guard cannot be everyone, not every traveler is guaranteed a safe passage. Danger lurks within a castle's walls or far out into the country side's gently swaying grass. From the rocky peaks of the mountains that valuable ore are mined from to the green lush plant life of the forest, there is danger here as well. An order founded long ago and was created on a simple principle of protecting others. A noble cause, but these men or women were different from the rest. They were trained in mind, body, and soul for years upon years, some lived well beyond the human life span, almost as they have not aged. However, the cost of protecting others is steep in this order.The order cannot allow a member's heart to sway their protection toward one individual, especially if they claim to protect all. Thus they remove the core of the problem.

They remove the member's heart.

OOC: Essentially, what this plot revolves around an adventure between MC and YC. YC gets into a bad situation, a very bad situation. Fortunately, my character adhering to his order's command will rescue all of those in need, assuming they are not committing a crime. YC can be either defenseless, an individual who has yet to unlock their potential, or a warrior who has found themselves badly outnumbered against man or beast. MC comes to YC aids, and they end up traveling together on either an adventure or toward some specific destination. Feelings will develop, however MC will not be able to see YC for anything more than a good friend. The reason behind this, is because his heart has been cut out, and he cannot feel love. Friendship he can feel, love, he cannot. However, there is a way to make someone of this order accept their heart, but this process is extremely difficult and cannot be done with ease. These details will be given, closer to the time we get to that plot point.

2. A Noble Heart turned to Darkness **
Corrupted Knight/General x Noblewoman or Princess

MC was a general or hero of a kingdom that YC is either an important noble of or the princess of the kingdom MC was serving. I am sent out to battle or on a mission, and after months MC is declared to be slain, and a funeral is held. However, MC was not really slain, rather he has been corrupted or brainwashed. This has led him to lead a campaign to destory the kingdom and take YC as a spoil of war. An alternative path is that MC is sent on a mission to abduct YC and bring her back to whoever has corrupted MC or back to MC's evil lair. MC can have two forms, he can be completely corrupt and evil, or he can be partially corrupted. The latter indicates that MC still has a nice side that can be loved and apperciated, but at the same time MC has the corrupt side that can be out very often to torment YC. However, because MC is not completely corrupt he can recall everything he has done to YC, and this can inflict some mental anguish on him. YC could be rescued and MC restored from his corruption, or YC could become corrupted and maybe accept the darkness and then MC and YC proceed to plot a plan to become the rulers of their new, darker, and evil kingdom.

Angel x Demon
Human x Angel
Human x Demon
Anthro x Human/ Anthro
Vampire x Vampire Hunter/ Human/ Vampire
Gifted [Mutants, fire bending, etc.]
Something to do with monster girls ***
Steampunk
Medieval Fantasy

Fandom

In this section, I'll list series, games, etc. that I have played and may have an interest in Rp'ing around. If something is not listed feel free to shoot me a PM asking me about it!

League of Legends (OC x OC, OC x Canon, Canon x Canon) ****

Dark Souls (OC x OC, OC x Canon)

Monster Hunter (OC x OC)

Dragon's Dogma

Note for ALL genres:If you have a pairing that is not listed here don't be afraid to message me about it, and discuss it with me
. I am flexible with most ideas as long as they don't fall under no's in my F-list (linked below) or the small list that shows what I don't do, also below.

Things I don't do:
Incest
Bestiality
Bathroom Stuff

Links:

F-List please take a look at this before pm'ing me to see if I am willing or could be persuaded into doing a certain type of roleplay:
https://www.f-list.net/c/unluckygambit/

Stuff that is in faves is not required, but the "maybe" section make take a little convincing. It all depends on what you are looking for.

Sample Writing

The following is an example of my writing. This is something I wrote myself, but involves a character that is not my own (Rose). I hope you enjoy.

Claude ducked into a nearby alley desperately trying to avoid someone who he had worked with on a previous occasion. It was not that he disliked her, but they had a mixed relationship due to their burdens that they bore. He was moving down the alley when he heard rapidly approaching footsteps.

He turned to see none other than Rose approaching him. A very serious and grim look plagued her face. He pulled slightly on his collar, "Hello Rose. Good to see you again."

The demon hunter wasted no time and got straight to the point. "Why were you trying to avoid me?" She could already guess the why. The demons she defeated whispered some of the fears that Claude had.

"Oh no reason, you just seemed distracted so I didn't want to bother you."

The demon hunter did not buy this for a second. "You've gotten worse, haven't you?" The white haired man grimaced as she said that. He unconsciously rubbed his left arm while he tried to think of a way to reply.

"Yeah..." he would admit gazing off to the side.

"How much?" She snapped wanting a decisive answer then and there. Like a starving hound circling for meat..Rose was starving for an answer. Claude would gesture to the left side of his chest and then moved his hand behind his back. He felt a small bump like something was trying to rip through his back, but it hasn't yet.

"There have been...incidents..." he would admit.

This thread is very outdated but feel free to send me a private message. I'll respond and let you know if I'm interested in an idea or if you want to brain storm something. So consider this a bump, and invitation to old partners. Or you can wait till I update it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom