Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once the Apprentice [Azayzal x Strangefate]

Azayzal

Owl Friend
Amorphia sat in a wooden chair by the entrance to her former teachers study, she lazily flipped through the books on the table waiting for her to return. Her strawberry blonde hair curled in wisps down her slender body, emerald eyes shone underneath her bangs, with her ears ending in points. She had a small frame with a curvy butt and c-cup bust, in short she was a hot little minx. Runes danced along the frame of the doorway with a trap set to ensnare and render her former teacher powerless, she had grown bored already waiting for her, agile fingers combing through the curls in her hair glancing eagerly over to the entrance. "Soon as she enters the fun can begin" she muttered to herself with a sadistic grin, she had such torture planned for her ex-teacher. She reveled in the chance to punish the woman who said she would amount to nothing and had next to no magical talent but this would surely show her.

Amorphia ran through her mind what would happen again, her teacher would enter the runes would activate binding her arms and legs and the trap would lock her magic away. After that it was a matter of what Amorphia wanted to happen, she had such delicious plans for her former mistress. Her heart even skipping a beat at the thought of her screaming and begging for a mercy that would not come. Sighing in delight at the thoughts before going silent at the possibility of a noise that may have been her ex-mistress returning to her study, she waited with abated breath, heart pounding in her ears it was so close to playtime she could hardly wait. Eyes transfixed on the door waiting for her to enter.

All in all it had been a rewarding trip. Merisiele did not often attend conclave meetings anymore as she felt there was so little she could learn from her colleagues. Her own talents were second to none in her opinion, and they were all such a lot of droning bores, really. Worse someone was always trying to push another apprentice in her direction. They never worked out somehow. You either had the knack for practicing magic or you did not, she firmly believed, and most of them simply did not. The lucky ones she had sent on their way, back to their lives as court scribes or barmaids or whatever other mundane existence awaited them. The unlucky ones, well…. Magic was a dangerous pursuit for amateurs. Fortunately, she never remembered their faces for very long afterwards.

So the meeting itself had been predictably dull but Merisiele had come away with a few new specimens for her collection. That always brightened her day. Few summoners possessed as vast a catalogue of unusual creatures as she'd collected in her tower's menagerie, and the breaking and molding of each acquisition was a special delight. There was a degree of danger to it of course but only a small one for someone with her immense skills. Smiling to herself in anticipation, Merisiele headed briskly down the narrow hallway leading into her study, planning to drop off the handful of rare tomes she’d picked up before commencing.

As soon she stepped through the doorway she knew something was wrong. Merisiele was a tall slim woman with a naturally imperious air that radiated through her icy blue eyes and the slightly upturned corner of her full red lips. Her long silky black hair was tied back in an elaborate braid, violet robes cut low to give a generous view of her pale flesh and impressive cleavage. Upon sight of Amorphia, one of her thin black brows arched upward. She recognized her vaguely. One of the more recent failures.

“And how did you get in here? If you’ve come asking for another chance, save your breath and leave now,” she said with a cold haughty smirk. “I'll forgive your intrusion this time because I’m in a good mood. Although perhaps a final lesson would not be out of order…” Merisiele attempted to lift her finger, a quick little spell flashing through her mind's eye, one that would transport the obnoxious little intruder outside the tower and directly into the center of the surrounding moat. Her hand, however, remained rooted in place and the spell fizzled on her lips. Merisiele’s brow furrowed, the color draining slightly from her face as she now noticed the runes burning above the entryway. “Foolish girl, what have you done?” she hissed.

Amorphia grinned, "I remember you telling me.. that I would never amount to anything" she sighed softly "I remember telling you I would be back to take everything from you" she got up from the desk with a leap "You laughed of course.. what could a talentless hack like myself do to the all power Merisiele?" with that she pointed at her, muttering a few words she activated more of the runes. Her former teacher would feel a weakness in her knees, Amorphia slowly forced her down onto her knees and made her stare up at her former apprentice. A dark grin came across her face "I'm going to take everything from you... not just your powers, not just your status... I mean your dignity, your pride... I am going to break your mind and make you beg ME for mercy and just when I think you've had enough... I'll lean down and whisper... No"

With that Amorphia pointed to the archway whispering, she had learned all this herself from one of the darker tomes. A price was paid but she did not care, she had what she wanted now enough power to make her former teacher into whatever she wished. With a flick of her wrist Merisiele's clothing tore off, taters raining around her as she was now naked on her knees. "I have breed.. so many wonderful play things for you... just come with me" she stepped into the circle, it having no effect on her. Dark marks crawled up her skin Merisiele would recognize the demonic influence, Lust a demon of lust had bought Amorphia's soul but something was off Amorphia had her soul still. Amorphia pointed to the ground, the dark marks flooded it and they both sank into the darkness.

Unconsciousness would overtake any who had not traveled this way before, she looked at her teacher unsure if she was unconscious or not, it did not mater either way. Where they were now was somewhere no one could reach them, Amorphia had a will of iron and had devoured the heart of a lesser lust demon and lived. Not that Mersiele would know, where they were now was a plane of existence between their own, An impossible landscape lay before them and the sound of horrific beasts could be heard from every shadow, the plane itself was small but it needed only to fit a tower and the two occupants.

Amorphia got bored of waiting for her, now play toy to awaken raising a hand she muttered, a deep burning in Merisiele's cunt would wake her, an impossible to sate arousal would drive her into consciousness. Amorphia grinned and waited to see how she would react to the need to orgasm so badly that anything at all would do, to be so close to the edge of cumming but unable too that she would do anything to cum. This was only the beginning too. Amorphia had a lot of plans and a lot of beasts.

((sorry if I god-modded o.o I tried to imply choice! of course if your character wouldn't react that way don't react that way. Just kinda hard to imply control haha))

Merisiele fought to maintain her composure as her former apprentice mocked her from outside the rune circle. She did not wish to show fear, although the first pinpricks of panic were already clawing at her breast. This was magic of a strength she’d rarely witnessed, let alone commanded. When Amorphia gestured, she felt her knees buckling and fought against it with all her strength. Her willpower was second to none yet the effort was in vain. The young woman’s power forced her down into a kneeling position, until soon she was left staring up into her wickedly grinning face.

Her clothes came next, shredded with a casual wave of the girl’s hand, leaving her naked and flushed with embarrassment. Merisiele’s flesh was the same creamy white as her complexion, full round breasts poised above a lean flat stomach. It was not simply being stripped but the unfamiliar sensation of being powerless that shamed the proud mage. Merisiele continued to run through every spell she knew that might break the hold of her apprentice’s rune circle, but each one melted away to vapor on her tongue.

That’s when she saw the demonic marks crawling up her former apprentice’s arms and knew true fear. Somehow how the foolish girl she had dismissed from her service had done the impossible and survived. The raw power she must have absorbed from that demon…

When Merisiele awoke much of her haughty confident manner had already departed. She glanced over at her surroundings, shivers shooting up her back at the howling and gibbering of unseen creatures just at the edges of her sight. A sharp sudden gasp escaped her throat as an intense burning deep from within her cunt overtook her senses, her slit already grown moist in anticipation. “Please,” Merisiele said, trying to refocus as she looked up at Amorphia. “You’ve made your point. Obviously I was mistaken about you. I see that now. This is not necessary…surely we can come to some kind of agreement, doubtless there are still things I know you do not…I will teach you, anything you like…or, or the tower, my tomes, you may have them all if you wish…” The woman jumped as a particularly horrific growl sounded somewhere from the shadows. “…Amorphia this is madness, listen to me, please!”

(Nah, it's fine)

Amorphia laughed "Oh.. we can work out a deal NOW huh" a manic smile crossed her lips, "I think it's a little late for that don't you?" she growled raising her hand lifting her former teacher to her feet, "Amazing isn't it the power I wield now?" she pointed out into the void, a small beast the size of a hound jumping onto the ground "I.. made some very special creatures for you.. they sap power from those like us..." grinning tendrils reaching out of it's back each of them tipped with a suctioning cup, it growled eyes blazed with lust at the naked woman before it. "Oh Since we are in the domain of lust... I guess you can guess what it wants" with that she turned her back, the creature reaching out but stopping it had strict commands from it's mistress not to do anything unless command but already magic was being leeched off the bound woman.

"Come my pets I wish to be entertained in the tower..." with that she headed towards the impossible building, the beast followed lowly it's tendrils grazing over the bound woman's body as she was dragged through the air, arms and legs pulled in such a way that put her entire body on display. The binds that bound her were completely invisible, but they were on her ankles and wrists while working her breasts to bounce. Oddly the binds were connected to her nipples tugging with every bounce as Amorphia headed to the tower with her two pets she heard her former teacher beg "Oh no it's far too late... I will take everything of yours and in return I will let you live. As my sex toy I find the urges that this demonic heart has given me quite hard to handle at times... many a beast I have created to soothe this ache I am sure they could do with a new playtoy" she laughed heartless entering the tower with her pets in tow

As Merisiele was jerked to her feet by another of her former student’s gestures, she looked out to see a hideous creature bounding from the shadows. Her own collection of unusual beasts was unrivaled but this one was something new. As the dog-like monster approached, its eyes burning hotly with obvious interest and desire, she tried to pull back, but her bindings kept her firmly in place. Thankfully, Amorphia allowed it to draw no closer than a few feet, at least for now, although even then she could feel the effects of the unusual tentacles jutting from the creature's back. They were changing her somehow, taking from her, and Merisiele realized with a desperate horror that her apprentice was telling the truth.

“Please!” she shrieked and this time there was no effort to reason or bargain with Amorphia. There were the beginnings of tears in her eyes as she begged the smaller woman not to rob of her gift, the powers she had spent a lifetime honing. “…don’t! Please, Amorphia! Anything you wish, I promise you! Only do not let it!”

It was not use though. The only answer she received was to be lofted into the air, arms and legs akimbo, as the creature’s tendrils traced a path over her naked form, slowly leeching away the source of her magic abilities. Merisiele wanted to scream and fight but she was held too tightly to move, and the growing desire in her pussy continued to throb for attention, each tug of the bindings on her sensitive nipples furthering her unwanted arousal. “…you cannot…you cannot…” she moaned as they passed into the awaiting tower.

Back
Top Bottom