Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bondage HouseWife (Cerberus and BlueDragonitess87)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Saturday, now there was a day that could never be ignored. A day where you didn't have people bickering at you and no work to do. Just laze about and enjoy the day as it slowly went by. Plus the fact that it had now become summer only made this Saturday even better. In the Leto's darkened room the soft sounds of dog's feet were softly heard plotting on the floor before jumping into his master's bed and licking Leto on the face. "All right all right im up, gah!" He sighed and yawned and stretched before sitting up and throwing the blankets off of him and onto the bed. "All right Shadow lets get you some food." He smiled and ran his hands over the husky's muzzle and pulled on his p.j pants and a white tee-shirt. Leto knew he had to get up and at least start the days chores, feed the animals and then he could relax.

Leto then thought about it for a second and looked at Shadow. "Oh sorry boy come on lets let you go out back for morning bathroom. Sorry boy." He laughed and grabbed his shoes and slipped them on and headed to the back yard and let Shadow go and head out" Once shadow was done with his morning bathroom break he trotted back over to Leto and barked. Leto laughed and just patted him on the head. "Well time for breakfast so go lay down." He walked back through the sliding glass door and to the living room and sat down watching the news as he always did.

Quinn held her breath as she waited for her husband to leave for work. He was fussing, as usual. She grew tired of hearing him. After ten more minutes of his "You're good for nothing" speech, she heard the front door shut. She released her breath and removed her robe. She was naked underneath it. She walked to her laptop, and started her search. She wanted a tamer...a master. To help her release all her pent-up frustration.

She came across a BDSM website. She quickly created an account with her secret email, the one her husband knew nothing about. She searched through the list of profiles, searching for someone interesting. Someone to take her away from this miserable existence.

She clicked on a profile, and sent this one guy a message, wondering if he'd reply: "Hi. Lonely housewife seeking a Master. Interested?"

She attached a picture of herself and waited patiently as she browsed through more profiles.

Leto grabbed his laptop as he watched the news before logging into his favorite BDSM website. he had been a regular there for some time and had done many a web chat but it always ended and communication would be cut. many of the people here just liked to talk about what they did with significant others and lovers but no one was really willing to take that step and willingly submit out to him. Now he often had to help and greet new members to the site, most didn't catch his eye much but there was one and it seemed to be a lonely house wife. He licked his lips and sat back as he read up on her profile and nodded thinking that this may be the one who would be able to become his. "well my friend." He said as he looked down at his dog. "If this works out it seems like we may just have a new house guest."

With that all said and done he sat back waiting to hear a response as he had sent a message welcoming her to the site and dropped a few hints that he would be more then willing to add some spice into her life but that she had to be willing as well.

Quinn was shocked when he replied. She answered: "Thanks for the welcome. Spice, huh? I could use some of that." She smiled, wondering what he had in mind. It had been too long since she'd been desired, or wanted. She wasn't even sure that she was capable of sex. She recalled the mechanics, but with things changing these days, she lacked confidence to even turn a man on.

Quinn touched her breasts, rubbing them as she imagined having a young, virile man holding her...kissing her. Fulfilling long since dormant desires. Her nipples hardened as she waited on his reply, hoping that whatever spice he had to offer became her go-to man for all things sex.

Leto looked at the returned message and nodded and stated that he would take her in as his sub but that she would have to do a few things first to prove herself able to take any order that he may give as her master. He got it all set up before sending her a message that she would stay in her outfit and set up a video camera and have it record her showing off her dress for her "master" telling him how she looked in it and how it felt on her. he would have her tell him how loyal of a slave she was that she would dress how he wanted her to and would do what he wanted. he would have her end it by telling her master how she could be tied up in her outfit and played with.

Leto sent the message out to her as he slid away from his chair and looked down at his dog and grinned. He knew that once he had his new pet he would then start training her then once she was trained use her for his own enjoyment then for others and make some money off of her.

Quinn read his reply, and smiled as she put her outfit on, and followed his instructions efficiently. Her outfit consisted of fish-net stockings that came up to her calves, a skin-tight dress, dark green in color, that encompassed her curvy hips, and rounded ass. A pair of red heels were on her feet. It was low-cut and hugged her soft body beautifully. She smiled as she got her camera, and made the video.

Looking seductively into the camera, she walked back and forth, pausing to pose. "As you can see, Master," she said, "here I am. If you pick me to be your slave, I will be extremely loyal to you. The dress feels so soft, very comfortable. I will do what you want, how you want, always. You may tie me up and torture me with pleasure, until you are fully satisfied." She continued walking around, hoping he'd be pleased, and choose her to be his slave. Quinn sent Leto the video, anxiously waiting for his response.

Leto saw the video in his e-mail and watched it before nodding. "time to step up the game even more." He then typed up another message while making a phone call. "yes, tape it but keep unseen, this is to prove herself."He then typed up his message "very good my pet. you stated that you will be the best and most loyal slave to me. you are going to prove that. In your lovely slip my pet you will head to the E train downtown, there you will show off your lovely body and dress, and you will find someone to play with, a young adult,maybe around 20-21. You will let him feel you up and enjoy himself but you will not let him fuck you. Once you reach the third stop you will get off and head out. there will be a black car waiting. you will get in and wait for further orders from a text sent to a phone in that car." He laughed abit and licked his lips. "I will know if you follow or not because you will be recorded. you wont know who and I won't tell. now be a good girl and follow orders." With that done he sent it and sat back to wait for the feed to come in of her trainway trip.

Quinn read the next message, memorizing the instructions before heading off to downtown. She stopped at the e train, and started walking down the middle of the waiting area, stopping every few feet, posing as if she were on a runway, knowing that someone was watching her, recording her every movement for her Master. She swayed her hips, then turned around and walked back the way she'd come. By now, she was attracting tons of attention. She looked around. She tried to find someone in that age range. Quinn chose a short man that was very attractive, and came up to him, wondering how she'd find the courage to do this. She was a shy person.

It wasnt long until there were many eyes upon Quinn, this lovely woman in a short green silk dress. Once at the train station there was almost no one that hadnt seen this lovely woman. Now that they were on the train it would be up to winter to find the lucky man or men who would be graced with her body for the train ride. The hidden camera man kept filming Winter so that Leto could see that she was a obedient and loyal slave. The man waited until Quinn was on the train for him to start up the recording as he noticed a bunch of young men watching and eyeing up Quinn. He figured it would be them who would

The group of men slowly moved themselves around her one even moving in front of her. and soon there were hands sliding over her rear and lightly pulling up the back end of her dress to show off her ass and legs as there were hands sliding over her hose clad legs. The one infront of her turned to face her and watched as the one behind her made her bend forward. doing so made her eye level with the man's cock infront of her as those at her sides had taken her hands and made her stroke them off. the man behind her was squeezing and feeling up her legs and ass. All of this was going on and being filmed and yet no one seemed to pay it any mind.

The group of men slowly moved themselves around her one even moving in front of her. and soon there were hands sliding over her rear and lightly pulling up the back end of her dress to show off her ass and legs as there were hands sliding over her hose clad legs. The one infront of her turned to face her and watched as the one behind her made her bend forward. doing so made her eye level with the man's cock in front of her as those at her sides had taken her hands and made her stroke them off. the man behind her was squeezing and feeling up her legs and ass. All of this was going on and being filmed and yet no one seemed to pay it any mind.

Quinn felt herself smiling in spite of the situation. She never thought she'd be in this type of scenario. She wanted nothing more than to please her new Master. She hoped he enjoyed the actions he'd commanded her to do to prove herself. When the men first surrounded her scantily-clad, curvaceous body, she was shaking with fright. It scared her initially.

Her dress was pulled up, and her ass caressed with strong hands. It was weird at first, and then it started to feel good. The man behind her made her bend over, and she was staring right at the man's cock in front of her. She leaned forward and blew against his cock, slowly giving the men on the sides hand-jobs. Her pussy was extremely wet. She was so horny, needing a release badly. No one seemed to be caring about what was happening. People walked by as if everything was normal. She so wanted to please her Master. She recalled that she wasn't to let this go too far. Quinn straightened up and disentangled herself from the men's clutches. They tried to grab her again, but she hastily left the area, half-running back home. She entered her house, locked the door, and sent Leto another message. "I did as you commanded, Master. I hope it pleased you." She smiled, sending it, and anxiously awaited his reply.

Leto saw the video and grinned and was assured that it had worked. He made one last set of orders that would seal her into place as his loyal slave. "I must commend you my dear pet. You have followed orders quite well. Now your next task is to determine if you will actually be loyal. First what you are to do is to remove your panties and use them as a gag for yourself. You will find a car parked waiting for you. then you will find a bag on the seat beside you. you will retrieve the small vibe that is inside and put it in and turn it on low. There is also a collar inside. If you place it on it will mean that you accept the status as being my sub, my slave and that you cannot go back to your old life. If you accept then using the phone you have you will take a picture of yourself wearing the collar and using the panties as a gag. once done inside the bag you will find a cloth for a blindfold and cuffs. you will then blindfold yourself and cuff your hands behind your back then wait to be delivered to your master."

Back
Top Bottom