Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be My Roleplaying Lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee

Planetoid
Hello all!

Thank you for stopping by my thread. I would like to say that I am very literate and therefore, anyone who expects a one line response being adequate for me, is wrong. I do prefer a one paragraph responses as they are able to build character and story plot.

Rules:
- One paragraph response or more
- Story progression is needed, I will not expect this is one shots
- Literacy please, I won't scold you for spelling mistakes or grammar unless it is a habit
- No God-modding. Please don't pretend you know how I'm going to respond, and you already know what I like. Characters interact for a reason.

Pairings
human x human
human x elf
human x vampire
human x angel
human x demon

Roleplay Characters
Pirate x Pirate
Vampire x Vampire
Student x teacher
adoptive brother x sister
rich guy x poor girl
super hero x villain

Canon Ideas
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
DC Comics
Pokemon

Story Ideas

To be added later.

A Shadow
Ell (myself) is an average girl, she doesn't really fit into the nerds, or the popular kids. She'd just there. That is, until one day the circus comes to town. Ell bought a ticket for herself and went the first night it was on. She noted something odd about all their tricks though, they looked believable. Because of this, she decided to stay behind and ask a few questions. After most the crowd had left, Ell walked up to this odd boy, his skin shone a blue tinge and his eyes were a livid green. After she said hello, Ell woke up sometime later in a bed of moss. The questions that rolled around in her head were endless, but soon that same boy was in the room and this time he had wings.

"Are you a fairy?" Ell asked and groaned as her head began throbbing.

Terrible Sin
Vampire roleplay
fxf or fxm

Ryla was always something the boys wanted, they were incredibly obvious about it all the time. Though they did not know her secret, she was a vampire hunter. She had been following a clan her whole life. Each time she moved to a new city to start searching, she enrolled in high school, as she was half vampire and did not age. The reason she became a vampire hunter, was the exact reason she was chasing a clan... she wanted revenge for her turning and her parents murder.

Can be:
  • SubxDom
  • Non-con
  • or Normal smut

Magical Subservience
fantasy
fxf or fxm

Trell is a vampire. She has recently been invited to the school of witchery and supernatural. She does not know that when she goes there she will meet her rival. The clan that she is in has been in arms against a certain clan since she was born, and soon she will find out that one of their younger clan members has joined the same school as she. (In this case, you can also play a teacher working at the academy. )

Regret Nothing
Fantasy, or modern
fxf or fxm

Veda decided it was the right thing to do. She would give up her life and become a slave so her sister could go free. She was now a black market girl and did so with a smile knowing that her sister was free. Soon she would meet her buyer. She did not know what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom