Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Down the Rabbit Hole (Craving #7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen of the Damned

Come join the coven
So I left for a while cause I felt like a couldn't write, I was getting writers block every time I tried to write no matter how hard I did. So I took a little break but now I'm back ready to try and write again. Also sorry to those who I started a role play but didn't stay.

Since I have a thread with modern reality I figured I should make a thread just for my fantasy plots. But let me get this straight. I'm willing to hear your ideas but honestly if it changes the character from supernatural to a human, I'm probably not going to like it. There is a reason I made the plots the way I did. I don't mean to sound like a bitch but it's the way I like it. If you have a great idea about a human then I'll reconsider but for the most part if it's a vampire then it's going to stay a vampire. If it's a werewolf or alpha, it'll stay that way. Now if you don't like how the character is and want to change their personality then go right ahead. I don't care but please don't think about changing the species of the character.

What I'm into:
-Romance. It's okay to be a little smutty but I can't really get into the pure smutty
-Long term. I can't stand short term role plays. But be warned I am in college and at times I will be gone. So I will PM you whether I'm going to be gone for a while. Or if I just get bored
-PM please.

Pairs (the ones in bold are me)
* = just an idea not really craving it
** = ehh
*** = craving a little
**** = craving a little more
*****= I really craving this

Dark fae/ blood fae
Demon familiar/ witch****
Demon/ Witch****
Vampires*****
Werewolves*****
gifted people**
Greek God/ human*

Plots (again with the ratings)
Note: This is for most of the plots that have to do with mating bond or soulmates. They will be labeled with a @ if this applies to them
When a shape-shifter imprints on a specific person, he becomes unconditionally bound to her for the rest of his life. When it happens, the experience is described as being gravitationally pulled toward that person while a glowing heat fills him; the connections of everything else become severed, or simply secondary, and only the imprintee is left to matter, leaving the shape-shifter with a deep need to do anything to please and protect the person.It is unknown whether the shape-shifter could go one day without being in contact with his imprintee, the separation involved potentially causing both of them pain. What would happen if a wolf is rejected by his imprintee is also unknown, though this is assumed to be almost impossible; the imprinter is deemed to be the "perfect match" to the imprintee; he will be anything she may want or need, making rejection extremely unlikely. Should it happen, however, the imprinter may feel unspeakable pain, but he will still respect her decision. He also won't be able to find another person who can satiate his loneliness or replace his soulmate.

I would love to do a plot where it mixes plot 2 but instead the girl survives the change. The thing is, female wolves are extremely rare. Even though she's strong, her new pack has to protect her. This is roughly based off of the syfy show Bitten.

1) Cry Wolf*****@
She never thought something like this would happen to her. She didn't even do anything. But in order to protect her brother, she sacrificed everything, including her pack. Her father sent her away to live with another pack. One that lived in one of the darkest, coldest forest. And that's just the weather. Most of the wolves in this pack are arrogant, cold, and plain mean. As her punishment, she must survived living with them. And not only as a wolf but as a human too.

He's one of the most feared wolf in the country. Being an Alpha of his pack, he strives on being the best. But when the daughter of another pack comes because she's forced to, he knows it's going to be a bumpy ride. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't start having feelings for her, feelings that could indicate that she is his mate, his soul mate. Possessive over her,wanting to protect her, wanting to love her and be loved by her, Could she be the one? How can he show her that he's not just the beast born to torn something apart?

2) Game Changer *****@
Being bitten by a werewolf was not a part of my life plan. But my ex boyfriend thought otherwise. Notice how I said ex. Yeah his plan to make me his eternal bride failed. I mean really? What is this, a stupid romance novel where the girl suddenly accepts what has happened and lives happily ever after, doing whatever the guy wants? Ummm no, I don't think not. He's still convinced that I'm going to be with him. But how do you get a stalker, psycho werewolf to leave you the hell alone? Go find his alpha. Oh and did I mention I almost ran his and maybe my new alpha over? Not a good start. But else is going to help me with the ex and turning into a werewolf?

3) Moonlight Shadows *****@
Long ago there was a vampire princess who swore on her life that she would bring Light into the Darkness that filled others. On her quest, she meet a young man. He was handsome and strong but the Darkness had a strong grip on him and his heart. The princess stayed by him and soon came to love him as he did with her. As their love grew stronger, Darkness grew weaker. When the young man was finally free from Darkness, he swore that he would always love and protect the princess. And thus, becoming her guardian and warrior.

Sacha is from a wealthy family but she's far from being spoiled and a brat. As she grew up, she heard the story of the princess and the guardian. She knew that after falling in love the princess and her guardian made a school for vampire from all around. And the lucky ones would find their guardian/princess. Sacha knows all to well about this since her own mother and father were princess and guardian. Her parents pushed her to go this special school created just for that. But Sacha also knows that you just don't go and pick some random guy. No he'll find you and he'll imprint with you. Sacha knows this but never excepted to get one. And of course it had to be the bad boy, Kallan.
Kallan comes from a family of warriors. And not only that but he always gets into fights and gets in trouble. You can say he's pretty ruthless and really doesn't care about anyone... well except his family. But when he meets Sacha... Let's just say they get off on the wrong foot. Rather then falling in love at first sight, he almost gets an arrow shot at his face. Awwww now that's love. But when he finds out that Sacha is his "princess" he'll do anything to protect her, even from himself.
(For this one, you don't have to use the name Kallan. I just wanted to put a name in there instead of calling him Him or He)

4) Impress Her ***
She's the daughter of one of the most powerful fae family around. But when someone tries to shoot him and his family at a party, shit is about to hit the fan. He insisted that she needs a bodyguard. She thinks she'll be fine on her own, being a blood fae and all. But instead of listening to her, her father hires one of his best men. He's strong, confident, arrogant but hot and knows what he's doing. She refuses him but he keeps with her.

5)Witch and Demon plot**
Finding out you're a witch is one thing, but finding out that you have all the power in your family is another. All she wanted was to get away from her stupid ex and ex best friend. Luckily for her, she got a letter from her grandma, whom she hasn't talken to in ages. When word gets out that this girl has all the power, some of her family members are not really please. So in order to protect herself, she does and protecting spell. Bad things happen when she reads the wrong spell and out pops a demon. Things can't any worst, right? Nope. After she tries to send him bad to where he belongs, she ends up bonding them together.

6) Science Experiments*****
Four subjects came in but only two survived. The experiments went well for them and the scientist decided it was time for field training. We wake up in a room of a house we've never seen before with strange symbols tattooed on our arms. The weird part is that not only do we not remember each other but we have no idea what has happened to us the last three months.
(So what the experiments did to them was making them have powers. We can decide if our characters are good or evil. Maybe one is good and the other is evil and we end up fighting each other. Or we can wing it and see what happens)

7) The World Beyond Us*****
We all know the history of the Great Virus and how it wiped out most of humanity. Now to protect us, we're kept in a glass container, trapped like fish in a tank. No one has ever gone outside the glass walls. But as MC looks out her window, she sees something, a light. She wonders down there and sees that there are people outside of the dome. As she makes her way to the wall, she sees a young man.
Now I was thinking that she finds out that they are being breed for the perfect society and that there are other societies outside the dome, being controlled by young adults and the young man is one of the leaders or maybe right hand man. There was terrible disease that struck outside the dome and killed all the adults 30 and over. So now she wants to explore the world. Now once she gets out of the dome, it's up to YC to decide what to do with her, since she refuses to go back... Think of this as Tangled meets Divergant meets The Young World.

8) So this one is like a fandom but not. I saw a new comic call Gothem Academy and it gave me the idea that young super heroes (wonder girl, robin, batgirl, supergirl, OC) have to go to learn about their powers and train.

RE: All Fantasy Plots

Interested in the Demon/Familiar and the Witch idea. After all, every demon has an agenda, a plan in the shadows.

So, what kind of demon are you looking for?

RE: Welcome to the doll house (Craving #7)

Hello yes nice to meet you =) you know its funny I just commented another forum here and then i look and someones already taken the top spot and i'm like wow that was fast ok well im still here and can talk to people about rping XD

Ok so i need to know, like do people not comment these threads? am I like doing this wrong by commenting these threads? Cause everywhere i go i see Bump bump bump BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP
maybe its supposed to be like a night club like ONC ONC ONC ONC ONC ONC ONC ONC *head bang dancing*

hahaha i mean thats probably not it but i have never seen so much 'bumping' in threads in my life 0_0
It makes me think waaaaait am i not supposed to be commenting the threads? lol

I do romance and long term and everything but id like to go over it all in PM if you dont mind =)

and yes i can see your list

I have a female Irken shapeshifter whos part demon but i know thats not big up on your list. The big up thing on your list i connect with, Is, I have a female Goblin girl (i know you didn't mention Gobs) BUT shes also part vampire so shes a vampire Goblin very vampiry. No i dont really play that vampire sterotype thats been done a billion times like pale super goth super arrogant blonde Humans bla bla bla the thing thats done in every vampire setting for all of time yeah i dont do that. I'll play vampires but i like to get creative with it you know =)

RE: Welcome to the doll house (Craving #7)

Roluevasreisa said:
Hello yes nice to meet you =) you know its funny I just commented another forum here and then i look and someones already taken the top spot and i'm like wow that was fast ok well im still here and can talk to people about rping XD

Ok so i need to know, like do people not comment these threads? am I like doing this wrong by commenting these threads? Cause everywhere i go i see Bump bump bump BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP
maybe its supposed to be like a night club like ONC ONC ONC ONC ONC ONC ONC ONC *head bang dancing*

hahaha i mean thats probably not it but i have never seen so much 'bumping' in threads in my life 0_0
It makes me think waaaaait am i not supposed to be commenting the threads? lol

I do romance and long term and everything but id like to go over it all in PM if you dont mind =)

and yes i can see your list

I have a female Irken shapeshifter whos part demon but i know thats not big up on your list. The big up thing on your list i connect with, Is, I have a female Goblin girl (i know you didn't mention Gobs) BUT shes also part vampire so shes a vampire Goblin very vampiry. No i dont really play that vampire sterotype thats been done a billion times like pale super goth super arrogant blonde Humans bla bla bla the thing thats done in every vampire setting for all of time yeah i dont do that. I'll play vampires but i like to get creative with it you know =)

Haha it's nice to meet you too. To answer your question, my thread has a bunch of bumps is because I mostly communicate through pm's. I might not see that someone else commented on my thread so it's just easier for people to pm me. And for the other part, I should have written in but I don't really do fxf in my fantasy plots. It's no because I'm not into girls (check other thread) it's just I'm more interested in mxf plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom