Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long term and plot driven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel123

Super-Earth
Hey Angel here!

I am currently looking for a plot based role play, I’ve tried pure smut rp’s and I lose interest very quickly. So there must be a plot along with the sex! I'm also looking for someone who responds fairly frequently, I've had a lot of people ask me about rping, we hash out the plot and then they stop responding. Please! If you change your mind about an rp just tell me! I will understand! But don't just leave me wondering if you dropped off the face of the earth, because I know you didn't I can see you are online. ;)

At the very most I write 4 paragraphs, but normally it is 1 or 2 good sized ones. However if you write more I will probably write more, and if you write less I will write less.

I also have this little pet peeve where I hate when an action is not acknowledged or when there is not enough description. For example, if my character is playing with your characters hair, ("Her fingers caressed the hair on the nape of his neck.") please acknowledge it. It might just be saying, "he subconsciously leaned into her hand" or "he flinched at the touch of her fingers." Also, please be descriptive, don't just say he kissed her, I want to know what he felt when he kissed her, was he gently, was he rough, are his lips cracked and tough, are hers soft and sweet? How does her hand feel in his? Things like that.

I only play the girl and I like to play the damsel in distress, so keep that in mind.

My favorite genres are medieval and fantasy but I do play them all However I don’t enjoy futuristic ones.

At the moment I only have a couple plots in mind but I am very open to ideas, so throw them at me. Some of the plots are taken, but if you are really wanting to do a certain one I may still do it with you, so don't be afraid to ask. All the plot are open for debate, I am very willing to changing things around, they are just starter ideas nothing concrete.
I reply frequently, I also will let you know if I won’t be on and I’d like to be able to expect the same from you.

Ideas so far...

Prince or princess / pauper
Busy single mother or father/ nanny (Taken)

PTSD (Soldier)
A soldier is home from war, he's suffering from a lost limb or post traumatic stress disorder, or whatever. But he eventually falls in love with his nurse.

The Secret (Soldier)
a soldier is home from war and runs into a one night stand that he had before he left. They start to like each other, he thinks she's hiding something from him. And it turns out that he got her pregnant before he left for war, the child is now three or so, and she was afraid to tell him.

The Soldiers Sweetheart (Soldier)
I don't know, but maybe something to do with a soldier and his high school sweetheart, maybe she got into an abusive relationship with he was gone and he won't leave her alone

The Writer's Bodyguard *taken* (Modern)
(this is bases off I book I read on wattpad, it was taken down and never finished, the user disappeared as well, but just an FYI that this was not originally my idea) My character is a romance novel writer with a bad past and she starts getting creepy notes from a stalker. These send her into a tail spin and she starts getting panic attacks again, nightmares, and can't sleep. The notes start to get bad when she starts to find them around her house threatening her, telling her one day she will be his. So her publicist forces her to hire a live in body guard, who is an x-military guy. And we can go from there.

Just Pretend (Modern)
(Girl] is at the mall when she spots her ex-fiance, who abused her a few months ago when they'd been going out. She still has scars on her arms and one on her forehead, but she always covers them up. (The abuse could be substituted for left her at the alter) To avoid her ex approaching her, she walks up to a random guy, ( insert dude ], and begins pretending that they're dating. ( guy ] has no idea what's going on, but plays along, and after a few minutes she clues him in. They end up spending the entire day together, pretending that they're dating, and eventually she tells him about her ex

On the Ledge (Modern)
She/he was coming back from a night on the town with the girls/boys and she/he was walking across the bridge home. That’s when she/he saw him/her, looking down into the water, teetering between life and death. He/she was someone familiar, the guy/gal who she/he could nod to, who sat at the back of her math lectures. She/he never realized he/she was the kind of person who could be driven to something this big, this final. She/he went over to him/her, gently touching his/her back, talking him/her down from the ledge. She/he quietly listened to his/her story, slowly fell in love. He/her became reliant on her/him, and slowly started seeing the beauty in his/her own life.

A Princess and a Punk (Modern)
This plot kinda has a star crossed lovers theme to it. Maybe it begins with a young girl who for whatever reason gets lost in one of the worst parts of town where she is beaten and raped. Some "punk" finds her passed out in an alley and takes her home, cleans her up and make's sure she's ok. From there a friendship builds and then gradually they fall in love. However, her father does not approve of him and maybe his friends don't approve of her, saying that she'll ditch him for someone of her own social status.
My picture inspiration

The Beginning *Taken* (Fantasy)
I thought it would be interesting to do a plot where elves and humans are first meeting, maybe something similar to when the Europeans met the Native Americans. The humans are determined to meet the elves, to learn more about them, and to trade, (or something along those lines), while the elves are more hesitant, their king forbids them to have any contact with the humans, maybe the elves believe the trees are sacred and the humans are seen cutting down trees. Then someone starts to get curious, meets a human, finds there not that bad, something happens, they turn into star crossed lovers, and there is lots of drama.
My picture inspiration

Rough Around the Edges *Taken* (Fantasy)
I'd like to do something with opposites. For example where a vary large vary tough warrior agrees to an arranged marriage with a princess, who is soft spoken, delicate, and timid. The only reason he agrees to the marriage is because maybe he knows he is about to lose the war. He resents her at first, but slowing he begins to warm up to her falling in love and becoming only gentle for her.
My picture inspiration

Hidden Love *Taken* (Fantasy)
The humans and elves are currently at war neither side really ever winning but when a little farm girl finds a wounded elf on the brink of death in the woods near her home things begin to change. She hides him in her barn, nursing him back to health. The two fall in love, he is even almost well enough to leave when her father discovers him and turns him in. What will happen and how will they return to each other?
My picture inspiration

When I Found Her (Fantasy)
General idea: There are two kinds of elves, the elves of the light and the elves of the dark. The elves of the dark have been enslaved by the light elves for centuries, but it was not always this way, once light elves and dark elves lived happily together until one elf committed the unforgivable act and all had to be punished. When the punishment of enslavement was announced the dark elves fled their homes and when to live in the land cursed by winter, any who didn't were enslaved. My picture inspiration

There are multiple ways this plot could be taken here are some ideas:

1. A young light elf girl travels into the land cursed by winter, but she is not used to the cold and does not make it very far before the cold takes over her body. She is found on the brink by a soldier paroling the border and is brought in as a captive. We could hash it out from there. My picture inspiration

2. The princess of the light elves is assigned a new body guard/slave who is a dark elf, they end up falling in love, the king isn't happy... and again we could hash it out from there. My picture inspiration.

Kinda Crazy (Fantasy)
Every village has one, that crazy old homeless woman that sits on the street corner. The one you throw scraps of bread to from a distance because you're afraid to get too close. But what if the town crazy wasn't really as insane as everyone thought her to be. Maybe she was a young witch who didn't know she had powers, all she knows is that strange things happen to her.

So with this as the plot, I thought maybe a wizard could be passing through the village when he sees some young boys throwing stones at her. Maybe normally he wouldn't stop such a thing but he is drawn to her, maybe she has a strange aura about her. But he leaves her once he chases the boys away. Later that night, at the local pub be inquires about her and the villagers start telling him about all the strange things that happen around her and he realizes that she must be a witch.

My picture inspiration

But again I am open to ideas.
I want something hot with drama and a plot, were the romance builds and sex is not the first thing that happens but does eventually happen.

I will not do incest or any sort of fandom. I also will not do girl on girl.
I think that’s about it! Pm me if you are interested!
P.S. I really hate starting off the RP, so please please please don't ask me to start because unless I'm really really excited about the rp I will tell you no.

RE: Plot driven sexy rp (plots added)

I have a couple on my f-list profile you can try with me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom