Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bride of anubis (mpkdragon and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Krystal moaned out, but then smirked. "I'm selfish. I prefer having you all to myself nubi. Besides, they can already hear us moaning for each other." She said with a wider smirk, moaning out as he played with her nipples. "Oh nubi" yes! Yes!" She crooned, moaning loudly.

He smiles. "What a very selfih little girl." He slaps her ass. "Wanting all this cock for yourself." He grins and leans forward kissing her chest as her tits bounce agianst his face. "Your tits are so soft my bride i just cant get enough of them." He grabs one and rounghly begins to suck on the nipple. His arms reach around her back and pulls her into him.

"What can I say, I just love you too much nubi" she said with a smirk as she kept thrusting at high speed, moaning as he stood her breast into his mouth, and arching into his touch. He made her feel like she could break down stone walls.

Anubis smiles against her tits. He was starting to like her pet name for him. He flips her around so that he is on top and she is up aginst the trone. He grabs her hands and pins them above her head as he begins to brutally shove his cock into her. "Scream for me my bride let all know who you belong to." E smiles and kisses her lips.

Back
Top Bottom