Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bride of anubis (mpkdragon and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Anubis growls and his hands are engulfed in fpurple flames. "There is one more." There is a loud screach and anubis turns and incinerates the last scorpion. It falls to the floor and hisses as it burns alive. "So much for not using my powers."

Krystal face palms. "Crap. Athena, put up the shield before Seth finds us." She said as the older woman nodded, doing so. She was frustrated. But not mad at him. Her eyes Widened. "With father dead... that makes me queen. Holy rah." She sensed a hawk coming to the window, and looked toward it. "Papa's here nubi."

Anubis rolls his eyes. "Honey not in front of the other gods" ra shifts into his himan form with an angered look on his face he comes over and puches anubis. "That was for using your powers." He then hugs anubis. "That was for protecting my child." Anubis smiles akwardly. "Uh thanks" he looks down at the bruning corp and new that if he didnt use his powers krystal would have gotten hurt. Ra turns to krystal and stops. He wants to hug her and hold her but he knows he cant. He clears his throat and says. "By order of me Ra king of the gods. I hereby name you krystal. Pharaoh of egypt."

Krystal giggles a little. "Now that's weird." She commented on being named pharaoh, and then tentatively walked over to her father, hugging him. She knew she really shouldn't, but she really needed it. "Papa." She said softly, looking up at him, her eyes wide as the once were as a child when he had told her he had to leave. Krystal's mother came in a few minutes later, and the 3 Greek gods disappeared to give them space.

E mother looked almost horrified. "What in rah's name happened her Krystal?" She looked to her daughter, and her eyes widened further. "Rarah?" It was an old affectionate nickname she had given her love, one of who she still loved intensely. She still wore the bracelet he had given her when she found out she was pregnant with Krystal, and the necklace he gave her on the day of her birth. It was obvious to anyone she still loved her husband, the immortal one, anyway.

Ra looks at them both and wants nothing more then to hold them but he faids from krystals grasp and apears next to anubis. "So what will you do now?" He askes look at anubis trying to keep his mind off of his wife and child. Anubis doesnt answer instead he looks intently at the bounded scorpions. "Damn. Males" he says. Ra raises his brow "what?" Anubis turns to him "the scorpions are male the ones we had locked up were female. Which means there will be more." Ra sighs. "Great and i can no longer sence osiris, or seth. Im heading back ill let thoth inform you when i know of it." He nods to anubis and with out another word he changes into a golden hawk and flys away. Anubis snaps his fingers causeing a dark portal to apear under the bounded scorpions and they vanish. He looks at krystal. "What now pharaoh?" He smiles.

Krystal looks to her mother and then back to Anubis. "I have absolutely no idea." She said flatly, her expression sad for both herself and her mother. She knew he regretted leaving, but he was needed. It hurt her mother more than she let on though, because after all this, she ran to her daughter and hugged her. To this day, Krystal thinks she was only hugging her to feel the residual warmth from her husband. Tears could be seen in the older woman's eyes, and she looked to Anubis. "I wish he hadn't have left. But I knew and understood why he had too. I only pray you don't have to make the same choice, Anubis." She said to the taller man before she began to sob.

"I made my choice thats why the gods are after me." he smiles and hugs both of the girls comforting them. "We have laws in placed now. Hence why he had to leave." he kisses krystals lips and smiles at her mother. "he loves both of you very much."

Krystal kissed him back. She wasn't sure exactly what that meant. Did that mean he loved her? This was all so confusing and sad. She cuddled into Anubis's arms, needing the comfort. She didn't know why, but she had only felt safe when he was holding her. It was like the security blanket her father had made her, that she used to sleep with. The feel of it reminded her of being him one of his warm hugs. Krystal's mother cried, but looked up when she heard Anubis's words. "He does?" She asked, her tears stopping slightly.

anubis nods "he wishes more then anything to be with you i promise." he lets them go. "now my bride it is time to take your throne." he takes her hand and guides her to the throne.

Krystal's mother nods her head, wiping her tears and nodding. Krystal on the other hand takes Anubis's arm and walks with him toward the throne, touching it before sitting down. The look on her face showed both concern for her people and worry that she would not be a good ruler. "We need another throne made. The one of the former pharaoh will be much to small for my husband." She stated simply, designing it out in her mind, before adding, "send for a throne builder. I want this done a soon as possible!" She said, her tone pleasant but still authorative.

"i dont need one my bride." he grumbles "i have had enough worship." he smiles up at krystal and kisses her lips. "i shall guide you through your time as pharaoh."

Krystal kisses him back, smiling into it. "Okay my love. But I'd really feel better if you had one, just for occasions where we'd be welcoming guests from other people." She said, smiling at him and squeesing his hand. She really wanted to curl up in his arms and kiss him breathless right now.

"Well then." He picks her up in his arms and sits in the throne with her on his lap. He kisses her lips. "Is this better my bride?" He smiles and leans back in the throne and props his feet up on a black cloud.

Krystal smirked and kissed him back. "Much." She said with a light smile, Nibbling at his neck a little. She Loved the sound he made she she did that. Krystal shooed all the people away that were in the throne room and kissed him again, straddling him. She smirked. "Kinky throne sex?" She asked, her smirk widening. They had to celebrate her becoming pharaoh somehow.

Anubis chuckles. "If it pleases you." He snaps his finger causing her to be comepletely naked he then leans forward and sucks on her breast while his hand plays and rubs the other one. He continues to do this keeping his clothes on wanting to tease her till she can no longer take it.

Krystal throws her head back in euphoria. She loved it when he sucked on her big tits. She moaned out, getting louder with every and every squeese. "Ah! Oh Anubis!" She wailed out as she dug her nails into his shoulders, grinding against him.

He pulls on her nipple with his teeth and continue to suck her tits. He reaches down and begins to spank her roughly. His other hand reaching down and fingering her. He continues to tease her wanting to hear her beg him for his cock. For her to beg him to fuck her till she can no longer stand.

Krystal mad a a tiny sound as he put a finger inside her and smirked as she slapped her ass. "Feeling frisky today my love?" She said before continuing to moan as he pulled and sucked on her nipple. She dug her nails further into his back, the sexual euphoria only growing. "Anubis oh Anubis!" She moaned out, getting close to her limit again. He was so close to cumming on his finger she could almost taste it.

He licks and kisses her neck and he fingers her harder and harder. "You going to cum for me my bride." He spanks her ass agian. "I only want to please my bride and if she asks i must give it to her." He smiles and rubs her tits with his free hand.

"Oh yes nubi. Of course. My love." She she said as she claimed his lips in a hungry kiss. The combination of kissing him and him finger her caused her to cum in a big slosh, all over his clothes and the throne. 'oh nubi..' she moaned out, kissing him again.

He kisses back and smiles. "Do you want to ride my cock my bride. If you turn around i can play with you. Who knows maybe people can come and see my beutiful bride fuck anubis." He slaps her ass roughly and snaps his fingers making his clothes vanish and letting his cock stand strait up.

"Yes love. I want you inside me so bad." She said as she kissed him once again, turning around and wrapping her legs around his waist. She teased his tip with her sopping wet pussy, Kissing him as hard as she could. "I love you nubi." She said softly, kissing him again.

Anibus smiles and grabs her hips forcing her down on his cock. He kisses her back and whispers. "Fuck me my bride cum to your hearts desiers." He reaches up and plays with her tits licking and sucking her nipples.

"You got it nubi." She said with a smirk, chanting something softly to be able to go at super speed and thrusting on him, her breast moving up and down like crazy. Is this to your liking, nubi?" She asked with a smirk, moaning out as she coated his cock in her sticky juices.

He leans back and smiles watching her. "Yes my bride it does." His eyes wander all along her body. "To bad i cant show how sexy my bride is to everyone." He slaps her ass and plays with her nipples as she furiously rides him. "I bet they would love to watch you please a god. Well i bet they would love to watch you in general." He grins giving her nipple a slight twist.

Back
Top Bottom