Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bride of anubis (mpkdragon and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Krystal made a tiny meep sound as he pushed it in, but oddly enough, it did not hurt. she made a tiny meep sound as he popped her cherry, but there was no other hurt. "somehow it allways was, Anubis. you can thrust now." she told him with a light blush, kissing him softly, enjoying just being with her love. she didn't care what she was doing as long as she was with him.

He kisses her back and begins to thrust deep and hard holding her up in mid air. "So how does it feel my bride is it better then you thought. He kisses her neck and nibbles on her ear.

'Much better Anubis" she said with a wide smirk, moaning as he kissed her neck and nipped at her ear. It was a feeling of euphoria, being with him. Like something she had never experienced before. Something that you could only explain if you had experienced it yourself. "Oh Anubis! Anubis! I love you Anubis!" She moaned out at the top of her lungs, unable to contain her high.

Anubis kisses her deeply and she continues to thrust his cock deep in to krystal. He lays her down on the bed and grabs her hips slamming his cock in deeper and faster. "You are so tight my bride it is amazing."

"Well, I was a virgin until you can along my love." She said with a smirk, slightly startled by the change from standing to laying, but adjusting quickly. Krystal put her legs up on his shoulders so that the angle would make her even tighter, and for him to be able to hit her G-spot. "Oh Anubis!" She crooned, moaning louder and louder at each thrust.

Anubis holds onto her legs thrusting even harder. His balls slapping her ass. "Will you cum for me my bride will you cum all over my massive cock." He thrust deeper and deeper till the head reaches the cirvix. "If you cum for me then i will fill you to the brim, i will give myself to you when ever you wish my bride. I will make you feel like a goddess."

Krystal moans. "Anytime you want me to, my love." She told him with a euphoric smile, cumming all over his huge cock and spilling over unto the bed. Krystal keeps moaning, her cumming adding to her euphoria. "Holy rah, I've never experienced anything like this! Its absolutely mind blowing Anubis my love!" She croons, moaning extremely loudly.

Anubis smiles and thrusts deep into her filling her with his warm seed. He takes a deep breath and leans down kissing her lips. "You better get used to it my lovely bride. For i am not leaving for a long time." He climbs in bed with krystal and kisses her keepig her in his arms. His eyes seem tierd. "Curse this mortal form." He sighs. "It seems i have yet to adjust to this new body. Forgive me for my weekness my bride." His eye lids begin to close as he holds her.

Krystal smiles. "I understand my love. I'm quite wiped out too." She said, cuddling closely and closeing her eyes as well, yawning a bit. the events of today had certainly taken a toll on her, but she knew that she loved him and that everything would work out for the best. krystal sang softly, her mind wandering. She wasn't sure what would happen next, but she knew whatever it was, they would get through it together, her and her amazing god husband.

As a new day dawns anubis opens his ees feeling refreshed. He leans over to kiss krystal but stops when he hears the sound of a hawk. He looks over o the window and sighs. He quietly climbs out of bed and walks to the window making a black robe apear over him with a snap of his finger. "Come to scorn me on sleeping with your daughter on the first date ra?"
The hawk lands and turns into a man with blond hair and golden eyes. "No anubis. I gave you y blessing, what you do with her is none of my concern...even though i would like to have you castrated." He smirks at anubis. "Im here to warn you." Anubis raises a brow. "Of what?" Ra sighs "it seems some of the other god are taking advantage or your mortal form and are ploting to kill you. However they cannot locate you thanks to me and sobek." He looks at anubis. "You will stay hidden as long as you do not use your powers here understood?" Anubis sighs. "Yeah yeah, so whos after me?" He leans on the window sill. "Osiris, seth and bastet. It seems osiris is after your position agian." Ra says looking over at krystal. "Great. Just what i need." Anubis sighs and looks up at Ra. He follows Ra's gaze and smiles as he looks upon krystal. "You regret going back Ra. Returning to the life of a god?" He asks look back up at him. Ra doesnt answer imediately. He looks over his daughter and smiles. "Every day of my eternal life anubis. Leavig my beloved and my child wad the bigest mistake i made." He regians his composure and glares down at anubis. "Keep her safe anubis. I will have thoth check up on you every so often. I want to be kept in the loop of whats happening down here." Without another word there is a flash of light and Ra returns to the form of a golden hawk and flies away.
Anubis sighs and watches him fly off. "And now i have to look forward to Mr. Scribbles paying me a visit. He shakes his head and walks over to krystal, kissing her cheek. "Good morning my bride."

Krystal smiles. "Hello love. Was papa just here? I could have sworn I heard a hawk." She said, looking at him and smiling. She did miss her father, but he appeared occationally,in her dreams or in the form of a hawk at her window. She knew. She could sense it. She had awoken when she felt him get out of bed, and listened to him and her father's conversation. It worried her a little. "so, what should we do today my love?" She asked, not wanting to let on that she knew about what her father and he had discussed. She knew it would be alright as long as he didn't use his powers.

"Yes my bride he was simply congradulating us on our marrage." He lies not wanting to worry her. "Why dont we get something to eat and then you could show me around the city." He smiles and kisses her befor there is a loud knock on the door. Anubis grabs his clothes and puts them on tossing the robe. He opens the door. "Yes?" At the door is a guard, he stands at attention and stutters. "T-the pharaoh wishes to see you anu..." Anubis slams the door in his face amd looks at krystal. "So much for the tour." He groans. "Shall we?"

Krystal nods, dressing quickly. "Yes my love. He probably wants to know about your army. Greedy old man. I'll never understand why my mother married him. She still loves papa." She said, putting her tiara on, before kissing him softly and squeesing his hand. "It will be alright. I'll ha talk with some of my old friends to ask if they can help too." She added, smirking at him.

"You should be more worried about him." He opens te door and jumps "GAH!" Standing there is a skinny man wearing glasses and the same outfit as anubis but his is white with hyroglyphs on it. "Good day anubis soooo good to see you." Anubis remains silent and slams the door shut agian. He turn an walks right into the same man. "That was rude!" The skinny man shout pointing a pen at anubis. "You really need to work on your manners mister." Anubis growls and glares at the man. "Stuff it long beak."

Krystal laughs a little. "I'm sorry. But isn't it a little early for you to be checking up Thoth? Papa only left 20 minutes ago." She asked the taller man respectfully, smiling at him. She hadn't seen him since she was a young child. She doubted he remembered her.

He looks at krystal with a raised eyebrow. "And you are?" He scratches his brown hair and snaps his fingers making a scroll apear. He begins to read through it. "Ah! Yes krystal daughter of ra bride of anubis. Yes yes thats right." The scroll vanishes and he bows. "Its good to see you krystal." He then turns to anubis and opens his mouth. He says nothing an closes his mouth. "What was i going to say?" Anubis rolls his eyes and rubs his forehead. "Frogetful bird brained fool." He mutters. Thoth snaps his fingers makig another scroll apear reading through it.

Krystal smiled at him. "You too Thoth. So, did you remember what you were gonna say?" She asked, cuddling close to Anubis, wanting nothing more to drag him back to bed and cuddle for the rest of the day. She didn't want to get up yet. She was much to comfortable in his arms. It was safe and warm in Anubis's arms, and she wanted to stay like that,

Anubis smiles and kisses her head. Thoth finally find what he is lookig for and looks up with a look of concern. "Um the scorpions have....um escaped their cell some how." Anubis growls loudly "WHAT!? Who let them escape." Thoth looks down at the scroll. "Take a guess." Anubis sighs. "Seth. That chaotic son of a bitch. Hes tryig to flush me out."

Krystal looked at him. "Do you want help with that love? I can still use my powers, and animals of pretty much any kind like me. I once had a pet scorpion. Ironically I named him Anubis." She said with a laugh, smiling at both of them. She wanted to help in anyway she could to keep them safe. She knew how much of a jerk Seth could be. Her father had told her stories when she was young.

"These arent your normal scorpions. They ised to be part of a cult that me, your father and sobek got rid of a long time ago." Anubis glares at thoth. "Brid brain here was supposed to study them. They are are immortal as we are. And twice as deadly." He sighs. "Does ra know thoth." Thoth looks at anubis and adjusts his glasses. "Yes he is but.....who are you?" Anubis smacks thoth up side the head. "Oh yes now i remember.....anubis." He scoffs at anubis and vanishes. Anubis lools at krystal. "We should go see what the pharaoh wants."

Krystal nods. "Yes, we should." She agreed, throwing on her ahnk necklace and manifesting something for him an ahnk necklace similar to hers, only IQ had a little golden sun carved into it, and a sapphire. Krystal smiled and handed it to him. "A wedding present." She said with a smile, walking toward the door, wondering what the pharaoh possibly could want. She did not dislike the man in question, she just thought he was a bit of a brut. He only lusted for power, and never really loved her mother, he only wanted her for her beauty. Krystal sighs. "We should go. He gets impatient easily. Last time he got so mad at me he slapped me. I hadn't done anything other than make him wait." She said, looking slightly annoyed.

Anubis smile and put the necklace around his neck and follows her giving her ass a tight squeeze befor they enter the throne room. The pharaoh looks at anubis and stands aproching him. "Anubis might god of death." He says with a smile on his face his arms held open. "I take it you slept well? Did krystal please you." He bows as he nears anubis. Anubis growls and makes a face at him while his head is down making those in te throne room snicker. The pharaoh raises his head and scowls at everyone. They become silent and he continues. "So now that you are well rested might we discuss your end of our deal?" Anubis growls and mutters "i kinda can't" the pharaoh looks at him "why not i gave you my daughter what else do you need?!"

"Time father. *she spits out the word, tired of this facade* I am so sick of you! You claim to be all height and mighty and of the gods, but you wanna know what, father? I'm more of a god than you. You were never my father and you are a greedy, perverted old man. I should have rah kill you for what you have done to me. I may love Anubis, but the fact that you only married me off to him is because you wanted his fucking army, shows how little you have ever cared for me. It is a wonder my real father hasn't killed you yet! Further more, if you even had an oz of Respect for Anubis, you would see that he has bigger problems than hold up the deal right now! Now, leave, before I kill you myself, father." She told the pharaoh, glowing a bright blue as she did so. She had never been so angry in ever her life. Usually what the pharaoh did only mildly frustrated her, but today she was beyond annoyed. She had never realized how much her "father" had seen her as an object as she did today.

The pharaoh backs up ad looks at krystal his eyes filled with shock. The guards come forward and stand infront of the pharaoh to protect him. Something behind them catches anubis' eye. He grabs one of the guards spears and throws it at a creature crawlig up the wall impaling it were it was. It screaches in pain. He creature looks like that of a scorpion and a man mixed together. Anubis growls. "Just my fucking luck." Two more drop from the ceiling and slay the guards. A third one drops behind the pharaoh and drives its tail through his chest and tosses him aside.

Krystal sends a silent prayer to Athena Apollo and Artemis, and within seconds the appear. A tall dark haired woman with a lightning bolt on her shield appears, smiling at the Egyptian god and her friend. "I see the scorpions have escaped. Well, we can get them back into the cage. Artemis, call Aphrodite and get her down her to protect them, we can't have Anubis using his powers." The Greek goddess told her peer, slicing one of the scorpion with her Olympian blade. The slighter smaller girl did as she was told , and a moment later a shield appeared around Krystal and Anubis. "Don't be cross. It was the safest way to get them back in their cage without outing us, and you know the Greeks are great at lock making. Seth won't be able to let them out again." Krystal said simply, cuddling close to her husband. "Oh, and don't worry, they owe me, big time. That's how we became friends." She added, watching as the three gods easily hurt the scorpions enough to lock them back up, changing the lock so Seth couldn't open it.

Back
Top Bottom