Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domme for Ultimate Surrender Inspired F/F or Futa/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minerva

Meteorite
I'm looking for a female sub (female players only, please; sorry guys) for a scene inspired by the website Ultimate Surrender.

It could be played as a modern game or as a fantasy game (I'm open to ideas, including comic or fighting game fandom), but the scene would involve my character facing off against yours in an arena, defeating her, and then having her way with the loser as her reward. I'm open to playing as a female character or futa, so please specify your interest if you reply.

I always use image references for my characters and I appreciate it when my writing partners do the same. Images based on RL people, such as celebrities, are strongly encouraged.

Main kinks:
Anal/oral/vaginal (all three are required)
Ryona (not bloody fighting, but fighting-game/anime style combat)
Hair pulling
Facials (if I am playing as a futa)
Forced fingering
Forced orgasms and/or orgasm denial
Humiliation/degradation
Public defeat
Revealing outfits

Main offs:
Scat
Pregnancy
Hyper fat/muscle/etc.

Video inspiration

F-List (very much a work in progress)

Things would start off non-con, but I'm open to things becoming pseudo-consensual. Humiliation and degradation would remain elements, however, and my character would continue to treat yours as a lesser being.

When contacting me, please feel free to share any kinks that you would like to see as well. There will be plenty of background story developed, but I think it is important to establish kinks early on to make sure the interest is there. If you are looking for something darker, I am up for a discussion.

I'm also open to playing multiple characters/against multiple characters in a tournament-style game.

I'm mostly interested in threads, but the right person might be able to talk me into another form of RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom