Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nudist Brother and Sister Wrestling? hmmm? (Zero5906&Sweetlysable)

Sintan

Supernova

Future Reference to vampire bat transformation for size and look, except a bit bigger.

Ricky and his 15 year old little sister are very close siblings, most of that cause is from the age gap of her brother being 25 and mature, and always looked out for her and spoiled her both with things and being real affectionate. Also big factor is that their parents arent affectionate much and dont give much praise to her so it was only natural she would turn to her brother who is affectionate and gives her the attention she needs. Also, by time she was at an age to where she started to appreciate and need his company, he was already out on own in a decent sized home with just one queen sized bed and one master bathroom with a jacuzzi in it. His sister had to take full advantage of the time when he is over visiting for dinner and him seeing her, plus he lived about twenty miles away.

Ricky's family belongs to a whole nudist/naturalist community, so seeing your peers and relatives naked was a norm. As for Ricky and his sister, she grew up seeing her brother already gone through puberty and impressive fit, firm chest, decent sized muscles on arms, filled out and broad shoulders, slender body, long hair enough to cover forehead and ears but kept short in back...biggest thing of all his penis and ball sack, even while limp. From his view, he got to see her grow up from as a toddler to a teenager. Seeing her face mature, her breasts grow to a nice full C cup and a small patch of pubic hair on her pussy mound. Uncontrollably there was times his cock would rise erect and was in her full view from how beautiful her body is. All this creating some sexual tension between them but nothing uncomfortable.

Today was a Friday and nice sunny day, Ricky was making his visit to the parents house mostly to see his little sister. When he got there, she took his hand pulling him to her bedroom and they sat in middle of her bed and began talking about things. Soon out of nowhere, taken off guard she pounced him pushing him on his back and was hovering above him on her all fours, hair cascading down, with full round breasts hanging down only couple feet away from his face. "Another wrestling session, huh?" He smiles saying looking up at her.

Maria grew up in a home where a nod across the dinner table was like a hug. Most of the time her parents were either gone or in separate parts of the house ignoring each other. Sometimes her brother would come over for a visit and that's when she was truly happy. He would give her those hugs, and cuddles she desperately craved. He even liked to paw around with her when she was in the mood. Though it was impossible to ignore how handsome he had become over the years. His body was firm and muscular and unlike most of the boys at her school, he was well endowed.

She was a pretty girl as well with longish brown hair and dark eyes. She also managed to come out with a thin body and admirable breasts. Most of the communities boys were attracted to her, but she had no eyes for them.

The door bell rung and she grinned hopping up from the couch and running to the door. "Brother!" She smiled enveloping him in a huge hug. Then she was tugging him up to her room. "I've missed you lets go to my room."

Once upstairs they sat in the center of her bed. After a while of talking she gave him a devious grin before pouncing on him. "Of course." She murmured but was surprised when he rolled over on top of her. Maria wrapped her slender legs around his waist as a tactic to hold him but it helped do much more, like press their privates together.

Ricky smiled big when she pounced him and said ofcourse, he always loved these playful wrestling sessions with her, it would always raise the mood and make both of their days. He rolled over ontop of her without notice and his eyes went to her smooth legs and thick thighs wrapping around his waist and felt his ball sack and cock pressing down into her pussy as she leg hugged him and forced for their privates to press against each other. Ricky made a further advance to keep her pinned and innocently sexual touching by cupping both her breasts with his big palmed hands over them and firmly squeezed them in a hold.

In the midst of this, his cock was getting hard from rubbing and being pressed against her pussy with her smooth soft thick thighs grazing against his skin. The inner primal urge to plunge his growing cock into a pussy was rising, and Maria is right there pinned to bed looking so beautiful and ripe in her age. "What now lil sis? You cant move." Smiling as he looked into her eyes deeply.

Maria was pleasantly surprised at how good it felt for him to be pressed that close to her. She tried to ignore it but as they wrestled he jostled her, and his hardening cock massaged her clit. Then she felt pressure on her breasts and blushed letting out a whimper. It was hard to ignore and quite frankly it felt too good to ignore.

"Not fair, you're so much stronger than me." She grinned at him but tightened her legs around him, making him press closer to her pussy. She felt herself getting wet by the second.

Ricky moved his hands off her breasts to pin her hands above her head and intertwined his fingers with hers, he didn't put as much strength into it to let have a chance. He leans down closer to her face and licks her cheek repeatedly. His growing cock being pressed even harder against her pussy was making him close to erection and soon became erect and very thick. Ricky's erection was at a size of six inches long and a solid full inch and half, and some pre-cum glistening at the tip. He whispers into her ear, "Sounds like you're enjoying this, lil sis." He rubs his ball sack against her wet pussy, and rubs just the tip of his erection against the clit and up and down along her pussy.

She was surprised that it had gotten so intimate, but at that moment she had no objection. The lick on her cheek made her giggle and she smiled up at him "You know I hate that!" Maria stuck her tongue out at him and gave him an affectionate look.

Moments later a moan was wrenched from her throat as a foreign pressure was put on her clit. "That feels good." She murmured closing her eyes. "P-please don't stop".

"Your cute giggle says otherwise, Maria." He looks into her eyes and hears her moan and admitting it feels good and doesnt want it to stop. He rubs her clit firmer for a few minutes til he decided to give her a surprise seeing she closed her eyes. Ricky eased his whole erection into her tight virgin brown lotus(asshole) all in then started to slowly thrust into her ass. "How is this lil sis?" He pulls out and flips her over on her stomach and tells her. "Get on all fours sis."

Maria is enjoying it then a pressure is pushed into her, but not her pussy.. her ass! She whimpered a little and started to pull away from it but she was on her stomach within seconds. "Brother that feels weird." Then he was all into her and she held back another whimper as he thrusted into her, then just like that he was out of her and the pressure was gone. obediently she moves to her hands and knees bracing herself. "what are you going to do?" She murmured looking back at him.

Ricky holds onto her hips then slides his whole erection into her tight tucked in never-been-touched virgin pussy all way in. Her pussy was so tight, he has to push hard to go deeper and deeper and it squeezes tight on him. He tries to not go too hard, he soon did pop her hymen letting a trickle of blood leak from her pussy. "Let me know when okay to go harder, sis." He keeps on thrusting into her tight pussy with his pelvis ramming against her butt cheeks. "I love your nice round plump firm ass cheeks, Maria." The room was being filled with wet clapping sounds when his pelvis met her ass.

Maria gripped the sheets of her bed and braced herself. Soon she felt a pressure inside of her as he stretched her pussy with his thick cock. "That hurts!" She whimpers. Then he was breaking through her maidenhood, causing her writhe under him.

As he thrusted into her, she slowly started to feel better. After a while soft moans were coaxed from her throat. "Harder brother."

"Sssh, dont be too loud Maria. Dont want to alart our parents." He thrusted much harder as soon as he heard the word, his very thick erection soon starts to pound against her cervix wall. He leans over her and whispers in her ear, "Want to feel my seed in you, sis?" he licks her cheek after asked the question.
In the position of his chest laying ontop of her back, he wraps his arms around her chest and cups her round full breasts squeezing firmly.

"I can't... help.. it" She moans softly with each thrust. He kept at her tight little pussy, his thrusts making her feel like he was going deeper and farther. ""I - I want to feel it brother, please cum inside of me...." A couple moans later she was close herself feeling the blooming of an orgasm inside of her. "Brother, I think I'm going to cum too... It feels so good." She bit her lip holding back a loud moan as her climax arrived and her fingers dug into the sheets.

Ricky kept on thrusting harder with faster pace, his pelvis slamming against her ass cheeks slowly turning them red. His body still in a mounting position over her in the doggy position, having his chest laying against her back and his hands holding her breasts firmly squeezing. When she reached her climax and heard her cute and sexy loud moan, he made his last big ramming thrust into her penetrating her cervix burying his whole erection in her then erupted load after load of his hot seed into her womb.

He wrapped his legs around hers and hugged her lower body as he floods her womb with his seed. "Ahh...Let's lay down on our sides...and spoon."

Click me for reference of how close spooning!

He shifted positions and it felt even better, his hands gripping her perky breasts and his weight was against her. He touched her and thrusted into her like he had been waiting for this a long time, and in honest she had. Her brother was perfect and always cared for her when her parents wouldn't. It felt right to be under him, taking him.

But her happy thoughts were short lived as she felt an odd spark of pain. She held back a loud whimper as he splashed her womb with his warm cum causing her eyes to widen further. 'oh no' She thought to herself biting her lip.

Once he was done she nodded and went on her side letting him hold her. She couldn't get pregnant on the first time can she? Maria tried to relax and instead snuggled in his arms. "That felt so good.."

Ricky holds her very tightly into him with her ass pressed hard into his pelvis region, his hands kept on her full round breasts squeezing firmly. His legs wrap around hers and keeps his pelvis region pressed firm against her ass keeping his erection inside her. Ricky erupts afew more loads into her womb then comes down to a steady flow of seed flooding consistently. "Not quite done, I still am cumming...Let's just relax though, Love you Maria." He nuzzles his face into her neck and starts to doze off.

"I love you." She whispers, still feeling him cumming inside of her. While he is still cumming she hears his soft breaths indicating he has fallen asleep she pulls the covers up around them to disguise what they were doing. She had no idea it was possible for someone to just keep... cumming! It was like he wasn't even about to stop. As spurt after spurt entered her she slowly found herself nodding off and falling asleep herself.

Ricky has a abnormal extreme producing of sperm, so is always able to keep cumming til he consciously stops. He nuzzled his face into her neck as sleeping, his thick erection still flooding her womb with his hot seed in a steady slow flow and few eruptions of loads of cum. Ricky kept his hands squeezing and cupping her full round breasts, holding her tighter in his sleep.

Hours gone by and they had slept rest of day til next morning, Ricky hadnt stop cumming til middle of night and had inflated her womb so much with his cum that he made her look 7-9 months pregnant but surely there was no doubt he did impregnate her and within months later she will show 'real signs' of pregnancy. He woke up first opening his eyes slowly and looked down to see her belly gotten very round and large from inflation of cum. He wakes her up by licking her cheek and kissing her neck, then whispered. "Wake up sis."

(Reference pic for how her belly looks now from cum inflation.)

Maria woke up to his kisses but was alerted by the strange feeling. She looked down and let out a gasp as she seen her protruding belly. "Oh my god! what happened?"

She quickly moved away with him sliding out of her. Standing she felt something dribble out of her and realized it must have been cum. Had he cum in her all night? gently she pressed on her stomach and felt more drip from her. "How can you cum so much?" She whispered and looked up at him.

"It's okay, your womb is just inflated with my cum, it will go away as your womb absorbs alot of it and good bit dribble out. Maria, you look sexy with a prego looking belly. My balls have high producing rate on my semen?" He pulls her back and rubs her smooth protruded round large belly all over and plays with her belly button. "Before we head out out to see parents for breakfast, we can go to the bathroom and I can help drain your womb, honey." He kisses her neck and rubs her pussy lips softly, his erection pressing between her butt cheeks.

Maria gives a soft moan as he touches her pussy and nods. "Please brother." As they go to the bathroom she begins to worry, if he can cum this much there is no doubt that she would get pregnant. She felt him becoming hard again and she bit her lip. Did he like this? Her belly the size of a pregnant woman's? "Aren't you afraid I will become pregnant?" She whispers to him once they are in the bathroom.

"I'm not afraid, you most likely will be pregnant but I can support while you are, and we can give the baby to an adoption center. So if even the parents find out I got you pregnant, I can always take you and support you completely." He took her hand and sat down on toilet with seat down then propped her down on his lap facing away from him. He wrapped one arm around her chest covering her breasts and one hand down at her pussy massaging it letting the cum slowly creep out like a waterfall.

Ricky kissed her neck passionately as watched his semen flow out of her tight pussy.

Back
Top Bottom