Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Partner Search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morywin

Moon
Hello! I am looking for some Roleplay, be it Romance or be it adventure, I don't mind either one!

So, I've been itching for some roleplay for quite a while now and I have had so many ideas but none that have had satisfying results. :(
I love to play a submissive character that most often falls in love with the one that is taking advantage of her and eventually the one that has a hold on her falls in love with her as well. I most often prefer to play a female character as I'm not that good with a male persona.
I have some fan-based ones in mind and some that are original!

Fan-based;
Spartacus- A personal favorite slave for the Dominus (MC) has feelings for either the Dominus or one of the Gladiators (YC) that needs to have someone to care for them when no one else seems to properly bother. If it is the Gladiator you choose to be, it'll be more on the Forbidden Romance RP genre rather than just Submissive x Dominant. (Before the Rebellion when they are still slaves.) (Submissive x Dominant RP.)

Harry Potter- Years after Voldemort's death, a Ravenclaw student (MC) x a teacher or perhaps a Slytherin student (YC), happen to run in to each other a lot, the teacher or student (Depending on choice) uses MC to his own personal needs as she is easy to control due to her love for her family so that is used against her. (Submissive x Dominant RP.)

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance- MC who's a scientist that is working on finding ways to make the augments on people appear more humanistic x YC who is perhaps her boyfriend or one of the people she has augmented and is trying to help. (Romance RP.)

Vampire Knight- The new generation has come to Cross Academy, MC, a human student falls in love with one of the students from the Night Class (YC) and wishes to be close to him, yet due to the rules, they are forbidden to even be near each other as she is not part of the Night Class. (Forbidden Romance x Sub/Dom RP.)

Original ideas:

A Journey that involves traveling and fighting in order to find an item that was hidden away thousand years ago that could possibly lead to either the world's rebirth or the world's destruction, depending on how the roleplay goes, it will be revealed once the item is found what will happen! An elf who has never seen humans before (MC) decides to head out on a journey when she notices that the forest that she lives in has begun to wither and so she wants to find out the cause. She meets a traveler/mercenary/knight (YC) in a bar and asks for his aid. (Romance/Fantasy/Adventure RP)

Holy Knights of an ancient order that have existed for over five hundred years must know recruit new men to their order so that they may fight against an evil that has risen to power and must be stopped before everything falls to Darkness. A new recruit (MC) who is a female has recently joined the order, but no one knows that she is a girl as she has portrayed herself as her dead brother. A senior officer (YC) and possibly her mentor, find it suspicious that MC never wants to undress around others and decides to find out what MC is hiding. (Romance x Adventure RP)

A small town is living close to a demon lair in order to keep the demons from escaping, however, these demons can take on human forms, they can take on animal forms or they can be in a demonic form when they wish to frighten the humans that live in the town. A priestess (MC) is one day out walking when she is ambushed by some demons that take on the form of wolves and that live the closest to the town. Just when she is about to be devoured, the Alpha male (YC) steps in and takes over, taking her first as just a hostage and as a personal pleasure toy but later on develop feelings for her and grows a desire to protect her. (Possibly Furry sub/dom romance RP.)

I will update this thread whenever I come up with new ideas! :) If you have any ideas of your own, you're more than welcome to PM me so we can discuss and develop ideas!

How would you feel about Mother x Son? I've a fantasy pairing that can allow us to work up to the romance, or have it be forced.

Hmm, do you mean that the son would then be dominant? As I could always try and play a Mother, I don't mind. ^^

Okay, I'm gonna take my dog out, and have a smoke. So it'll be a minute before I get back inside. You can reach me via text for more instantaneous responses. 971-222-4512. I understand if you aren't comfortable sending me a text. We'll talk soon either way.

I'll wait for when you get back inside since it costs monkey butt to send texts overseas. ^^ But yus, take your time! :D

I ain't going nowhere so just write until your fingers bleed! :) Or well.. maybe not to that extent... but just write as much as you feel like! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom