Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cabin Fever (Ryanmo97 x charliesweb7)

"You are welcome," said Ryan as he got a dish towel so he could dry the dishes. He stood there and looked at Katherine in just a v-neck tank top with thin straps, light blue pajama bottoms, and a pair of socks. He could feel his cock get hard

Katherine continues washing, done relatively quickly. She smiled at him before then looking around. "So...is there something you want to do?" She asked him, checking if there was something she could do or what to do. They had TV right? but no phone or internet. Maybe they would watch some TV then. "Oh, do you have some antibiotic ointment by chance for my cut?" She asked.

There was something that Ryan wanted to do but he knew that Katherine wouldn't be interested. When she asked for some ointment he said, "Yeah... up stairs in my bathroom... You sit on the couch and I'll get it and a big bandage..." Ryan headed upstairs. He turned the satellite radio on and put it on some soft music that's easy to slow dance to...

After wiping her hands dry, she headed into the living room. When he turned on the radio, she looked around. The song was like.. something you would dance to. Well, this was slightly awkward... She wasn't exactly up here to flirt with him and date him.. But she was going to be nice. That was all that mattered.

Ryan returned to the living room with the items. He then removed the bandage she put on herself. He put some ointment on the gash and then a clean bandage. "There you go..." Just then a nice song came on the radio. He stood up and held out his hand to her, "May I have this dance?"

Katherine smiled when he came back, speaking. "Thank you." She added. But yet he started to take off the bandage she previously had on. "Oh I can do that.." She replied as he tended to her wound. Once it was done though, she smiled again. "Well thank you for that." She explained. As the song came on, she looked around and then to him. Seriously? Okay... "Sure..." Katherine replied, lightly getting up and grabbing his hand.

Once Katherine stood and he put his hand on her hips because he didn't know how close he should hold her. They started to sway back and forth with the music. "Your not half bad..." he said with a smile. "Katherine... There is something I should tell you... I don't know about you but I'm starting to fall for you... Would it be all right if I gave you a kiss?"

Dancing wasn't so bad. It was rather nice actually. She was enjoying it. They gently swayed back and forth, a soft smile on her face. She added a small laugh, looking up to him. "You aren't so bad yourself." She retorted. Her gaze looked away but fell back to him when he spoke. Wait..fall for her? He just met her! "Woah...wait.." She said, lightly taking a step back. "Fall for me? We have known each other for less than twenty four hours and We have only talked for a few hours." She mentioned. Was he serious? But the look on his face said otherwise. "I only know your name, about your wife and that is about it." She added. Didn't that seem odd to him?

"Well, What do you want to know about me?" He asked, "I'm an open book... I wanted you to know about how I was feeling about you... It's just... It's been so long since I've been with a woman..." He then brushed a strand of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Katherine looked to him, allowing him to brush the strand of hair away. "I understand but I think it is way too fast. You barely know anything about me besides my name, and what I do for a living." She added. Besides, she could have been engaged! Then again, no ring. But still, boyfriend! She was just wondering why he was coming on so strong. Was he really ready to move on from his wife? Probably not.

"Well, then let's talk about each other then," he said, "Let's get to know each other more... I don't want to push you into something you don't want to do... If we don't end up to together, that's fine but I wanted to you to know how I feel... Like they say it's better to love and lost then never lost at all..."

Katherine was already a little uncomfortable at his admission. Was she perhaps in danger? "Where are you from?" She asked him, starting the conversation light. She moved over, taking a seat back on the couch. This was hopefully a good start.

Ryan sat back down on the couch, "I'm from Northern Michigan... How about you?" He hoped to put her at ease and make her more comfortable.

"Connecticut." She replied to him. "So how did you end up out here? Work?" She asked. She honestly liked this much better than him coming on too strong. "I have never been to Michigan. Very cold I get but I heard it is beautiful." Katherine said.

He nodded, "Yeah... This was the best place to start a PR firm... It can get very cold and it is beautiful..." He smiled as he sat there looking at Katherine, waiting for the next question. Being in public relations he knew a lot about her.

She nodded her head, crossing her legs as she adjusted on the couch. Katherine was not aware that he knew all these things about her. "So do you snowboard or ski up here?" She asked him, looking outside to see all of the snow. She didn't know if you could ski or snowboard up here but they sure as hell got enough snow!

"I do a little cross country skiing..." he said. "How about you? Do you ski or snowboard?"

Back
Top Bottom