Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cabin Fever (Ryanmo97 x charliesweb7)

She was like her? Oh...that is what he meant. She watched the way that he got emotional and she felt rather sad. He quickly excused himself and she sighed. She felt bad for him. It had to be hard to lose someone like that. She had never been married. Engaged once but that fell through. As he left, she got up and got herself more water before turning off lights and making sure the door was locked. It was just a habit. She headed up to her room, taking a nice long and hot bath before changing into her pajamas. She then settled into bed for a nice sleep.

That night, Ryan's dreams were filled with him and Katherine having hot passionate sex. He was a little depressed the next morning when he saw his bed empty. He got up and put on a pair of of blue sweatpants and a University of Michigan T-Shirt. He slipped his slippers and headed out of his room. He carefully opened Katherine's door and saw her asleep. He smiled and carefully closed the door. Then, He went downstairs, He looked out the front window and saw his car buried in 3 feet of snow... "Crap..." He said... Then he headed to the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

Katherine slept peacefully after such a rough evening. She only woke up an hour after her checked on her, blinking her eyes. She lightly moved out of bed, slowly getting up. The floor was rather cold on her bare feet so she dug out a pair of socks. She was wearing a pair of light blue pajamas, the top being a tank top with thin straps and a v-neck to show off her large chest. headed down the stairs, looking out the large glass windows in the back of the living room to see massive amounts of snow. "Holy shit..." She whispered as she heard some noise in the kitchen. She followed towards the sound, looking to him. "That is a lot of snow!" She explained.

Ryan was in the kitchen making pancakes and bacon when he heard Katherine call to him... "Yes... Yes it is," said Ryan, as she walked into the kitchen... "Help yourself to some coffee if you like... There's half and half in the fridge and the sugar bowl is on the island here. mugs are in the cupboard over the coffee maker. Well, I've got good news and bad news... The good news, is we still have electricity, TV, heat and plenty of food and water...The bad news, is we got three feet of snow last night and more on the way. I forgot to put my SUV in the garage and now its almost buried and the telephone and internet are out so we can't communicate with the outside world. "

Katherine made her way through the kitchen, getting herself a cup of coffee and doctoring it up like she wanted to. As he spoke about the snow storm, she sighed. "Great." She muttered. She then looked to him. "That didn't come out right." She started. "I just... I have to be back by Tuesday. Will I be able to make it back Tuesday?" She asked him.

Ryan flipped a pancake... "No... I'm afraid not... people don't go up this mountain very much... We are going to be together for a month... at least..." Ryan then proceed to get himself a cup of coffee. "I'm very sorry... I should have taken you to the hospital last night... now we are stuck here for a month..."

Katherine took a sip of her coffee, almost spitting it out when he spoke. "A month?!" She asked him, coughing a little bit. Great. Would the phone lines be down for a month? She had to let her bosses know! This was not a good thing at all. "It is alright but surely you are exaggerating about a month..right?" She asked him.

Ryan shook his head, "I wish I was... Did anyone know you were coming up here? If they did the sheriff's department will probably send a search party in a couple days... Otherwise, you are stuck here..." Ryan the turned the bacon.

She nodded her head while taking a sip of her coffee. "Yeah, people know I am here. A few people. The home owners but they are also in Prague at the moment." She explained to him. Katherine let out a sigh, looking outside. "At least I am stuck somewhere with enough food." She explained. "I didn't have any food , I was going to go shopping today." She explained to him.

Ryan smiled, "Well, if people know you are here in the mountains, I would imagine that they will send a search party for you in a few days... " Ryan continued making pancakes... "So, I guess we'll be spending a few days together... It'll be nice having someone to talk to..."

"Do you ever have anyone over?" She asked him. She felt bad for him. He probably didn't do much since his wife passed. And that was tragic as well. She took another sip of his coffee before then looking to him. "Have you thought about getting like a dog or a cat?" She asked him. She was in the process of getting a dog. She loved animals and she just wanted a million dogs.

"I have friends over once and awhile... They like to stay here when they go skiing... They wouldn't worry about me know... They know I can survive up here..." When she asked about pets he said, "I have... But not dogs I'm more of a cat person..." Soon, breakfast was ready. He placed to plates of pancakes and bacon on the bar, then he went to the cupboard to get the syrup.

"Oh..nice." She mentioned to him. After all, it was an animal. She preferred having a dog and was wanting to get one. She looked down at the breakfast, smiling. "Thank you so much. You didn't have to do this." She thanked, inhaling deeply. "It smells delicious though." She told him. Katherine was rather hungry now and was tempted by the bacon on the plate.

Ryan Got the syrup and the butter and put them on the bar. "Well, I was hoping this would help make up for stranding you here for a while... I'm sure the last thing you want it to be forced to spend time in some guys cabin that you just met..." Ryan then started fixing his pancakes.

"I didn't mean it like that." She mentioned to him, making a face. "It is honestly better than if I was by myself and had no food." She told him. "Also, know knows what would have happened since I got into that crash." She added. "Thank you for taking me in. It must not be easy to take in a random stranger." Katherine explained. She hoped she wasn't taking advantage or anything.

"Your welcome," he said. "I just couldn't leave you there..." He start to eat. He looked over at Katherine at he ate. He was starting to get some feelings for the young woman. Ryan wasn't a believer in love at first sight... Until he me his wife... It had been 5 years since he lost Annabelle, he knew she would want home to move on. Maybe that was why he moved up here, he didn't want to move on. Hell, he still had all of Annabelle's clothes up in her walk-in closet and dressers... Maybe, Annabelle had a hand in Katherine being here... But she would never be never be interesting in him...

Katherine thought the man was nice but she certainly wasn't feeling anything serious. Just more that he was nice and thankful that he found her. "Well I am glad you came along. For all I know, someone wouldn't come along and I would have been snowed in." She told him. She would have died. That was for sure. She slowly ate, looking to the man. "So what do you do?" She asked him gently. Perhaps he had a job? Or maybe he just worked from home a lot. She was unsure really.

"Well, after my wife died I sold my share of my company to my partners and I gave up life in the city..." He said as he continued to eat, "You know it's kind of funny that you are an actress... If I still lived in L.A. then we might have run each other each other because I owned a public relations company. So... what should we do after breakfast?"

He still seemed to be missing his wife. She really couldn't blame him but she noticed that he referenced her passing a lot. "Really?" She asked him. She wanted to ask him more but he seemed ready to get onto a new subject. "Well, that depends on what you usually do. Then again, it is not like we can just go outside easily." She told him, shrugging her shoulders before finishing off her her coffee.

"That's true," when she said they couldn't go outside. "Well, I like to read and watch movies and TV..."

"What kind of TV shows?" She asked. For her, she never really watched any TV shows considering she was busy. When she was younger she loved Law and Order. But she hadn't seen any episodes in years. Plus, it is not like she would watch herself on TV. That would just be weird..

"Well... I like Doctor Who... plus the comedies on Disney and Nickelodeon are much better than the stuff on Network TV..." Ryan finished his breakfast and started to clean up the breakfast dishes.

That was interesting. Not the doctor who art but the Disney Channel part. She got up and brought her dishes to the sink. "The least I can do is clean the dishes since you cooked for me." She replied to him with a gentle smile. She tried to move a bit closer to show him she would do the dishes.

Ryan smiled, "Sounds like a plan... You wash and I dry?" Ryan got the soap out from under the sink and handed it to her.

Katherine nodded her head, then moving over and squirting a little dish soap into the sink as she let it start filling up with hot water. "Thank you for breakfast again. It was delicious. And thank you for letting me stay with you for who knows how long." She appreciated him. She was really thankful. She was unsure how to repay him though...

Back
Top Bottom