Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cabin Fever (Ryanmo97 x charliesweb7)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris at one point in his life had it all. He was the founding partner of a very successful public relations company. He also had a beautiful wife, Annabelle. But everything changed about 5 years ago. One night, Ryan and Annabelle were in a terrible car accident. A drunk driver ran a red light and crashed into the passenger side of their car. Ryan was OK but Annabelle was killed instantly. After Ryan got out of the hospital, he sold his share of the company to his partners and moved to his and Annabelle's cabin in the mountains near Lake Tahoe.

He build a cabin after he made his first $10,000,000 It had all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. One winter's night he was coming back from town, there was a big blizzard coming and he wanted to make sure he had plenty of food. The weather report said they could get up to three feet of snow that night. Enough to keep him inside for a month or two. Just as he was getting close to the driveway to his house he saw a car on the side of the road with it's horn going off. The snow was just staring to fall. He pulled up behind the car and walked up to the driver's door. Ryan looked in the driver's side window and saw a young woman her face looked a little familiar. She had her eyes closed. He opened the door and carefully leaned her back and saw she had a cut on her forehead. He gently shook her... "Miss... Miss... Are you OK?"

Just a few days to herself. She just needed a few days to be by herself, in nature and relax. The young woman was staying at a friend's cabin up in Lake Tahoe for a long weekend, escaping the pressures of being in the spotlight. Katherine Louise Hamilton had been acting before she could walk. Commercials, TV shows, movies. It was a lot to deal with. She was a famous child star who had anything she wanted. Thankfully, drugs never crossed her mind. She was a lucky child star who didn't get caught up in addiction scandals or doing weird and promiscuous things. She was a down to earth type woman. Now at 27, she was still rather young she felt.

As the blonde traveled on the road, she was careful in the snow. She was from Connecticut where it did snow often. However, she wasn't driving back then so she wasn't well versed. It was nearing nighttime as she went slowly through the roads. The temperature was freezing and there was reports of ice already forming on the roads. Of course, she ended up finding that out for herself as her car started sliding. Katherine freaked out as the car started sliding, her pumping the breaks and turing the wheel. She tried to be gentle but it was more of a swift jerk. And with that, she hit a tree. Her head slammed forward, but she was wearing a seatbelt. The airbag hadn't deployed yet and she was out cold. But only for a few minutes. She came around when someone was asking her things. She groaned, blinking her eyes as her vision was blurry. What happened? It was like tunnel vision, except in reverse. The field of sight was starting to become more clear and open up. With her head lifted up, the horn was now not blaring. "What?" She asked him, moving a delicate hand up to her forehead to touch. Bringing her hand, there was a decent amount of blood as she looked to the man. "What happened?" She asked him.

"I'm not sure..." said Ryan when the young woman asked what happened, "Are you OK? Do you think you need a doctor?" This was a critical question for him. He knew that if she needed a doctor that he could get her back to town and to the hospital and still have enough time to get back to his place before the storm really hit. If she didn't need a doctor, then she'd have to come with him to his place. "If you don't think you need a doctor, you can spend the night at my place. It's just up this road here..."

Katherine was a little confused, a little shaken up as she tried to remember what happened. She unbuckled her seatbelt, moving lightly to get out. She was in a pair of drawl washed skinny jeans, a cranberry fitted long sleeve v-neck on top. She was wearing a pair of gray boots that went to her mid calf area. "I...think I am alright. I am not sure." She explained to him. She really had no idea if she was or not. "Uh...okay..." She added, looking to him. She shouldn't go to his home... She was a little wobbly as she then shook her head. "I am fine, thank you though." She said. What if this man hurt her?

"Your car is pretty messed up... and it's getting cold." He said, "You don't sound all right... Please... let me take you back to my house... It is going to snow a lot and I don't think any tow truck is going to get you out of here. My house is right up the road... You can rest and in the morning we can see about getting you out of here... Please... Let me help..." Ryan gave her a friendly smile.

Katherine looked around at all of the snow, then nodding her head. "Okay." She added, moving slowly. She pulled the keys out of her car, then shutting the door. She went around to the back, getting her stuff out of the trunk. It was just two bags and her purse. She shut the trunk, locking up her car before looking to him. "Alright..so where is your place?" She asked, her head throbbing.

Ryan smiled When she agreed to spend the night. Once she was all loaded in the car, he said, "It's just up the road... Come on... He helped her to his car. Once the were both buckled up they started the short drive to Ryan's driveway. Once they got to the driveway it was another mile down a twisty dirt road until they reached his cabin. It was a very modern looking home, "Welcome to my home... My name is Ryan by the way..." Ryan got out and walked around to open her door. He helped her inside. Ryan opened the door for her and they walked right into the living room. The room was tastefully decorated, a flat screen TV, fireplace, a couple of couches and a few area rugs. There was also a baby grand piano. "Would you like to go lay down now?"

It took Katherine a little bit before she was finally into his car and they headed over to his place. During the twisty road...she started feeling rather sick. And by the time he parked his car, she was barely able to open the foo before proceeding to get sick. She hated the feeling of getting sick but...well she couldn't avoid it. Her body shook a bit from the violent episode, her inhaling a deep breath before lightly getting out. She made sure to step around it, wiping her mouth with her shirt. She needed help inside, her blue eyes looking around the place as she came inside. "Yeah... can I have some water?" She asked him, her one arm across her stomach still. Her head was still hurting and it was now becoming rather annoying.

Ryan felt bad when the young woman threw up outside his car... He hoped she would be ok... "Let me show you to your room. " Ryan took her upstairs to one of his guest rooms. It was a nice sized room with a full size bed. The walls were all wood with a few simple pieces of art on the wall. There was a nice window to look out at the trees. There were a couple of nightstands and dressers. There was also a closet and a small private bathroom with nice tub and a small shower stall. He pulled back the covers on the bed and went to get her a glass of water from the sink in the bathroom. "Here you are you just rest... I'll get your bags... Um... Did you need some help getting undressed?" Ryan looked out the window of her room and saw the snow starting to fall... He knew that if she was seriously injured he might not be able to get help to take care of her...

She followed him up the stairs, taking a little more time as she got up there. Yes, all of this was nice but at the moment, Katherine really didn't care. She was not feeling well at all. She moved over to the bed, sitting down before taking off her shoes. "No, I am fine. Thank you." She added. She would need to tend to her mound but one step at a time. At the moment, she just needed some water. Honestly, she probably should have gone tot he hospital. Who knew what all was going on. She might have a concussion for all she knew. But that wasn't her worry at the moment considering this man probably wouldn't take her now to the hospital.

"OK..." said Ryan as he put the water on the nightstand... "I'll be into check on you in a little while... " Ryan then went and got her bags... He quietly put her bags in her room. Then he went downstairs to make himself some dinner. He didn't make anything for the young woman because he had a feeling she couldn't keep anything down anyway. A couple of hours later, he went upstairs to check on her... "Are you awake" he said softly as he opened the door.

As he brought her some water, she drank the water greedily. He then left her to her own devices as she rested in the bed. Slowly the headache went away and she started quizzing herself. She knew her name, the date, her parents, where she was going, what her age was and all. So that was a good thing. She was most likely fine. When he came back, at this point she was starving. She had tended to her wound, cleaning it up. It was fine, just a gash. She looked over to the man as he came in. "Yes I am." She added, lying down in bed still.

Ryan smiled when he walked in. She seamed a little better, "Good..." he walked over to the bed... "We didn't get the chance to introduce ourselves properly earlier... My name's Ryan... I just wanted to see if you were OK and maybe wanted a little something to eat..."

Katherine slowly sat up in the bed, looking to the man. "I am Katherine. Sorry about this." She mentioned. It must have been an inconvenience for him to take her in like this. "Yes, I am rather hungry." She explained, moving lightly and slowly standing up. She was fine but she wanted to make sure she didn't push herself too far too fast.

Ryan walked over to her to help her stand. "Nice to meet you Katherine..." She looked kind of familiar but he couldn't place her. He helped her down the stairs and into the kitchen. The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinet all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. Ryan was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen. There was a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. "Have a seat..." he said as he pulled out a stool for her. "So.. what would you like to eat?"

She followed him down the stairs, now taking in the place much more. Now she could really appreciate everything about the place. The kitchen was nice an modern, with everything you could need. She headed over to where he pulled out the stool for her. She lightly sat down, brushing some hair back. "Oh...uh anything really." She replied. "But I should probably have something bland." She mentioned. "Do you have a banana?" She asked. That would be good on her stomach. She was surprised that he didn't seem to know who she was. Or did he?

"Sure" said Ryan, he went over to a fruit bowl on the counter behind him and got her a banana, "Would you like some oatmeal to go with it?" He asked. "You know, Katherine, you look familer to me... Have we ever met before?"

Katherine shook her head softly. "Not at the moment but thank you." She added. "No we haven't met." She explained to him. She didn't want to tell him and sound like she was bragging though.... "I am an actress." She stated simply. "Katherine Hamilton?" She offered.

Ryan nodded when she turned down the oatmeal... "OK." When she said ahe was an actress and her name was Katherine Hamilton, he though for a moment,"Katherine Hamilton... Katherine Hamilton... The name sounds familer... What have you done that I might have seen you in? Like specific Movies or TV shows..."

Katherine named off popular TV shows and movies for him. She didn't know what all he remembered her from. As he gave her the banana, she opened it up and started eating it slowly. "Perhaps you have seen me in those things." She explained to him.

"Oh yes..." Said Ryan, "now I recognize you... Well, it's an honor to have you in my home..." Just then the dishwasher stopped from his dinner dishes... "So, what brings you up here on such a nasty night, Kat? Do you mind if I call you Kat?"

She really was just a normal girl. That was all. "I prefer Katherine if you don't mind." She mentioned to him. "I was just going up to a friends cabin to stay for weekend or so. Just to escape everything." She mentioned. "Is this your regular home?" She asked him, looking around.

Ryan nodded when she said she preferred to be called Katherine... He wouldn't argue with that... it was a very lovely name... He listened to her reasons for coming up here. Then when she asked if this was his regular home he nodded, "Yep... I've lived up her over 5 years now... Ever since my wife passed away..." Ryan then started to unload the dishwasher.

Katherine finished off her banana, stopping chewing when he mentioned though about his wife. She paused before then swallowing. "I am very sorry to hear that..." She whispered to him. It sounded terrible that his wife had passed away. "That is awful..." She added, lightly standing up before then tossing away the peel.

Ryan smiled, "Thank you... Annabelle... was... One of a kind... She was kind of like you... People tried to call her Anna but she always said, 'Please call me Annabelle...' This was our vacation home... when she passed I just couldn't stay in the city anymore so I moved out here..." He wiped a tear from his eye. "Anyway... It's getting kind of late... I'm going to head to bed... My room is at the end of the hall upstairs if you need anything tonight don't hesitate to ask... Goodnight, Katherine... " Ryan then started to head upstairs.

Back
Top Bottom