Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Garden of Bloody Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Hello there! You have just stumbled across my little garden of bloody roses a.k.a my request thread.

I'm Blood Stained Roses, but please call me Roses or Rose.

I'm looking for someone who can roleplay long term.

Now, I don't want you to be all Shakespere or O'Henry on me; but please, I do require you to roleplay conherently with good grammar and spelling. If you ever have any doubts regarding your english, google is a loyal friend. Also no one-liners please.

So back to the topic. Here are some pairings that I'm craving real bad:

{Me/You}

Assassin/Target

Step-sister/Step-brother

Newly wed wife/ Newly wed husband

Kidnapper/Victim

Human/Vampire (I can play either)

Vampire/VampireVampire hunter/Vampire

Maid/Master

Rich Girl/Poor Boy

Rival family daughter/Rival family son {modern times}

Poor Girl/ Rich, older man

Thief/FBI officer

Tutor/Student

Well, that's it...For now.

I can roleplay as a dominant male as well as a submissive female. But that doesn't mean I'll always play as a male. I prefer females more.

I DON'T, I REPEAT, I DON'T ROLEPLAY IN YIM AND AIM (OR ANY OF THOSE STUFF). THIS SITE PROVIDES US PLACES FOR ROLEPLAY, SO WHY SHOULD WE DISCUSS THE PLOT HERE AND ROLEPLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE? HOWEVER I DO NOT IN ANY WAY OFFEND THOSE WHO PREFER THAT METHOD OF ROLEPLAY.

Here are some of the genres/ideas/kinds I'd like to roleplay:

->Horror

->Slice-of-Life

->Arranged Marriage

->Rivalry

->Adoption

->Amnesia/Memory Loss

->Bullying

->Cheating

->Childhood Sweethearts

->College

->High school

->Crime

->Dirty Talk

->Drama

->Family

->Fantasy

->Forbidden Romance

->Friends with benefits

->OCD(Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

->Love/Hate Relationship

->Neighbours

->Revenge

->Soulmates

->Supernatural

->Time Travel

->Unrequited Love

->Seduction

->Southern

->Western

Please do not hesitate to PM me if you are interested in roleplaying with these.

{More can be added later}

Oh, I just wanted to add some more pairings. By the way, I'm really craving for these:

Succubus/Human

Incubus/Human

Succubus/Incubus

Succubus/Any other supernatural creature {preferably vampire, but others accepted as well}

Incubus/Any other supernatural creature {I can play either}

Please, please, please - with a cherry on top - do not hesitate to approach me if these pairings spark your interest. I'm just really, really craving for it.

Okay, so I've decided to add some of my plot ideas. Please do check them out and do not hesitate to PM me if any of these sparks your interest. Most of them are untitled, so if you get anything good to name them, I beg your opinion.

(1) Untitled: May's usually a good girl; she doesn't drink, party or even date. But when she decides to attend the last party of high school - and her first party ever - things go downhill. Enraged - and worried - with her latest scandal, her parents send her away to live with her aunt for the summer in the country side. A summer she expected to be blatant and excruciating, takes a hot turn when the boy next-door turns out to be her ex-crush (Older; probably 20-23). She is clearly attracted to him but what does this older, experienced boy think of her prudish self?

(2) A Pair made in Hell : To strengthen their new-born friendship, ex-enemies and mafia kings Daltons and xxxxs(your family's name) marry their kids to their families. The couple the marriage creates, will bring the whole mafia world to their knees, and rule the world. Only if they do not kill each other first...

(3) Contractually Bound : She needed money. He needed to get married. What possible equation one can think of with them?

Janette 'Jane' Franklins could not bear to see her family writhe in hunger for days. But with her father dead, her mother sick, and several debts suffocating them, what could she possibly do?

XY (your character) was a young businessman (25-27) who had only seen the bitter side of love. With his dying grandfather wishing to see him married and settled; he sets out fulfill the last wish of the only father figure he had ever had.

One day, when both stumble over each other; each understands the situation the other is going through.

On an impulse they make a deal: a loveless marriage where they both get what they want.

But how long will this contract stand between them?

(I'm ready to play either)

More coming...WIP

(4) Washed Ashore: XY was a rich boy who decides to spend his summer before college in the remote island owned by his family, where only housekeepers and the relatives were allowed. He seeked some privacy amidst all the demands of his famous life. This little trip could sate him, right? Everything went as planned, till a girl around his age washes up on the beach with no memory of her identity.

P.S: I don't want him taking advantage of the girl and making her his slave or anything like that. Yes, I do want some sexual content but I don't want my plot to be mainly based on it. I want some meaningfulness in their relationship, and I want the story to be 60% plot and 40% smut. No exceptions.

(5) Untitled: After years of nagging, XX finally agrees to sate her parents' desire to get married. Everything goes perfectly, till the wedding day. She realizes that her husband-to-be is none other than her ex-rival XY. Helpless to get out of the situation, both get married grudgingly. Can they both push aside the awkwardness and the still-there anger for each other, and adjust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom