Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Search || Lit Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeyThereLittleBear

greeting & about me
Hi there! I'm Sierra, a twenty year old female from North Carolina. I like to play skyrim, read books, and watch disney movies. I have three cats and a dog. I've been a role-player for 11 years now and I run a Harry Potter role-play forum. I love to role-play above anything else!

rules

- Respect me. I can't stand when people are rude and I won't stand for it.
- Let me know if you get bored. I'll do the same for you.
- Tell me your ons/offs BEFORE we get started.
- Don't demand that I play a male character. That will get you blocked in 0.2 seconds. If you want me to play a male, ask me.
- Please be sure to read my ons/offs list that is put up under my role play preferences. It's there to help YOU out. I will NEVER hesitate to block someone for attempting to do something on my off list.

turn ons
- Force. I love it when a male is forcing, demanding, and being selfish. All about the man's pleasure and little about the female. I love it when a male is persistent in his role as the dominant and will punish the submissive for misbehavior. I can go to extremes with this one. I particularly enjoy forced homosexuality or forced submission to a non-human male (monster).
- Pain/Punishment. This one goes with the above. My character not obeying? Whip her. She attempts to escape? Looks like time for a paddling. The rougher the better. I don't mind bloodplay, or even gory scenes. Beat her to a pulp. Fine with me so long as she survives (if only barely).
- Romance. If you're not into any of the above, that's fine with me. I enjoy a good romantic story as much as a good flogging. I'm especially fond of doing forbidden romance plots (teacher/student, princess/servant) and taboo romance stories.
- Taboo. If a relationship is forbidden, strange, or illegal, I'm interested. I especially like monster/girl taboos.
- Description. I love it when you describe things and go into detail about it. The feel, the taste, the smell. I want to hear about it all.
- Older male/Younger female. I'm not so much into the female being older. If I absolutely have to do it, I will but I adore the male to be older (even as much as 20 year age difference).
- A good story. Nothing gets me more interested than a story along with the sex. I don't mind smuttiness but let's have a story behind it at least. Otherwise it's just cybering and I don't particularly want that too much.

turn offs
- Female dominant. Unless we're doing F/F, I'm not much into female dominance. It doesn't interest me and quite honestly will make me lose interest in the role-play.
- Anal. Unless it's M/M, don't try it. No anal play, fingering, rimming, or intercourse. I don't find it sexy and quite frankly it banks my fire better than anything else in the world.
- Excrements. The only bodily fluid I find sexy is blood. No piss, no shit, no vomiting. Cum is fine, but be realistic.
- Too taboo. Diapers, vore, and things of the like. It doesn't really float my boat.
- OOC flirting. I'm in a committed relationship out of role-playing and I'm not interested in cheating. So, I don't flirt, trade pics, or talk dirty. And I don't want you doing it either.
- Pregnancy. Nothing to do with it. Nope.
- Incest. I've tried it and it doesn't tickle my pickle if you know what I mean.

role-plays

* = I have a plot in mind already.
❤ = Romance oriented
Bold is the role I prefer playing, if specified.
This color means I'm dying for this role-play.

- Skyrim
- Harry Potter
- Modern reality
- Modern fantasy
- Vampire x Slayer
- Murderer x Witness *
- Werewolf x Vampire
- Vampire x Human
- Slayer's Child x Fledgling Vampire * ❤
- Teacher x Student
- Rise of the Guardians
- Frozen
- Tangled
- Princess x Servant * ❤
- Prince x Prince
- Circus
- Serial Killer x Victim's Best Friend
- Queen Elsa x Pitch Black ❤
- Queen Elsa x Jack Frost * ❤
- Post Apocalypse (nuclear bombs)
- Post Apocalypse (zombies)
- Ghost x Hunter * ❤
- Ghost x Human
- Fireman x Rescued Woman * ❤
- Monster Girl x Human Girl
- Monster Man x Human Girl
- Sexual torture
- Kidnapper x Virgin Victim
- Giantess x Human
- Hound x Sansa (Game of Thrones) *
- Werewolf x Virgin Girl (Red Riding Hood, in a manner)
- Male Ghost x Human Girl *

I'm open to suggestions.

wanting to try

- unbirthing / insertion
- breathplay
- female dominant (on SOME things)

i don't do

- twilight
- anime
- most tv shows
- incest
- watersports/scat
- pregnancy/impregnation/childbirth/lactation
- anthro characters (sorry, they just don't appeal!)
- anal anything

plots

Murderer x Witness
She is the sole witness of his latest murder - a loose end that needs to be fixed. The problem is that he finds he may have bitten off more than he can chew. The witness becomes the person in power and uses it to manipulate the man to do her bidding and kill those who have wronged her in the past.
(Could possibly become a romantic plot, though I'd rather that come later.)

Slayer's Child x Fledgling Vampire
Two best friends are pulled apart by an unlikely and cruel change of fate - one of them is unexpectedly forced into the new life of vampirism. The friendship becomes frayed by the pressures put on them by the slayer and the maker. Will their friendship last?

Princess x Servant
A princess is soon to wed the handsome, charming, prince of a neighboring kingdom to seal a contract wedding and bring peace between the two lands. Unfortunately, the princess finds herself already in a relationship, one that has been kept a deep secret until now. Her parents have told her that she needs to end the relationship or her servant would disappear. In a last chance to keep their love, they run away together, penniless and in danger.

Queen Elsa x Jack Frost
As a child, Elsa could have sworn that she saw him. A constant guardian as her powers grew. She would stay up at night and hope that she might catch another glimpse of the mysterious man with white hair like hers. As she grew, she came to think of him as only a dream, an imaginary friend. Things change when she returns to her Ice Castle to find him there, admiring her work.

Ghost x Hunter
A ghost is trapped reliving the night she was murdered over and over. A hunter, set on destroying this frightening specter, finds himself transported back in time to investigate her past, and maybe prevent her from dying in the first place. He has limited time to figure out what happened and possibly save her. But what happens when and if he does?

Fireman x Rescued Woman
During a high school party, the nerd of the school and the 'hottest girl in school' are both drunk enough to sleep together. Three months later, she mysteriously moves away and is never heard from again. Ten years later, the fireman rescues a little girl and a very familiar-looking woman. Much to his surprise, it's the girl, and the child is his, the result of the one night stand.

Hound x Sansa
She dreams of freedom from the marriage with Joffrey and escape from her imprisonment. All she wants is to return home to her family and resume her life. While planning her escape, Sansa's plans are foiled by the Hound, who has other ideas in mind for her. Depending on what you want, this could either become romantic or non-consensual. I don't have a huge idea planned out, I just love them together.

Male Ghost x Human Girl
Every night for the past week she has woken up from the same dream - a mysterious but handsome stranger fondling her in the most intimate of places. She has woken up startled, confused, and highly aroused. What she doesn't know is that her 'dream' has been influenced by her nightly ghost visitor -- that is, until she wakes up while he's still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom