Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Angel and the Devil (The Corsair and Russian Vodka)

TheCorsair

Fruit Bat Vampire
Delta flight 222

"We are now preparing our final approach to LAX. Please turn off all electronic devices and ensure that your seats are returned to an upright position."

Jacob Martin - call him Jake - tapped a last message into his phone: "PLN LNDG C U SOON", then turned it off and settled back into his chair. This was going to be fucking awesome! He'd had no plans for spring break, just running his little shop and catching up on a class project, and LittleDevilMissy had suggested that he fly out and visit.

Maybe "suggested" wasn't the wrong word. He'd been in front of his computer, still toweling off after they'd skyped each other to another mind-blowing orgasm, when she'd said that it was too bad he lived in Michigan, because she'd like to see if he was as good with his tongue as he sounded. One thing had led to another, and by the time he'd watched her finger herself off on the webcam he was booking a plane ticket.

Why? Because damn. If she was as freaky in real life as she was on Skype, he was gonna walk funny for a month. And after nearly six months of listening to her describe - in detail - everything she wanted to do to him, and wanted him to do to her, he was ready to fly halfway across the country for a week-long hookup.

The air pressure changed as the plane began to lose altitude. Shifting a little, trying not to make the sudden bulge in his pants too obvious, he tried to relax.

American Airlines flight 118

Joseph Martin turned the page in his textbook, then frowned as he realized he'd read it three times without understanding a word of it. So, grumbling to himself, he set himself back to reading it a fourth time.

Physical therapy had sounded like a great major, when he'd been in high school. But now, he wasn't so certain. Anatomy was kicking his ass, and he had to pass it - both to keep up with his requirements for his major, and to maintain his GPA high enough to keep his scholarship. Soccer players didn't get the same sort of free pass as football players, after all.

Right now, though, it was Cathy's fault. Not that he blamed his lovely little AngelicLady in the slightest. But he'd been telling her how stressed out he was by the semester, and she'd suggested he come visit in person over spring break. He'd demurred at first, protesting that he really needed to study, but she'd worn him down.

He chuckled at that. It had taken Cathy all of... what? Five minutes? Because he really did need a break, and even more than that he really wanted to meet her in person.

His phone buzzed, telling him he'd received a text from Cathy. "ALMOST THERE" he answered, "ABOUT 10 MIN".

With a sigh, he settled back. This was going to be the longest ten minutes of his life.

Maddy received the text, a smirk on her face as she stood in the airport with her sister. "He's here with Delta 222, I'm gonna go to his gate and see if I can spot him." She said, giving her sister a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Remember the plan, I take mine through bagage claim first, then you stall yours for ten minutes and we pray they don't fuck up. After that, I take the train with Jake and you take a cab." She reminded her sister, receiving a nod as approval. "It's Jameson's Hotel for mine and that one downtown, the new one for your's." She added. She was dressed like she'd promised, a short, crimson red skirt, barely going below her asscheeks, the devil of the two, with a black shirt featuring Iron Maiden and a crimson red jacket, her clothes fitting rather tightly. She slipped off, skipping in her converse towards the gate, a smile on her face as she heard it would be approaching the landing any moment through the speakers.

She was ready to meet Jake, the one she'd skyped with for so long, and she'd done some very naughty stuff online with him as well, something she'd only ever let him see, despite how many others had begged or pleaded, hell, one had even become stalkerish and offered his left testicle just to see her masturbate once. But she'd turned it down, she wanted to meet Jake though, he seemed like a genuine and a nice guy, and she wanted to corrupt him with her wild and kinky ideas.

Cathy had texted him when she arrived at the airport, a smile on her face as she read his reply. She knew it'd been very easy to convince him to come and see her, and especially because it allowed her to plan out a lot of stuff for them to do. Though as a thing with her twin sister, they'd also planned to share the boys, without the two knowing. She had wanted to meet him, after the two had seen each other, hell, he'd even seen her in her bikini once and she'd seen him in his soccer outfit, though without the shirt on. He was a great looking guy and she couldn't wait to meet him. And after hearing the speech from her sister, she'd nodded and quickly agreed, letting her go off as she moved in her own pace down towards the gate where Joseph would arrive.

She had a very special first day planned for them, wanting to let him stress down, she'd gone as far as to let herself OCD a bit over it, having planned it down to the minute. She would take him to a fancy café, make sure they got something to eat before going to his hotel, then, as she knew he'd be behind in anatomy, she'd sit down with him and help him. And that was where she planned to let it all go gently towards what she wanted, to be in his arms for the night. She blushed at the thought, noticing the plane slowly arriving at the gate, the door being extended to connect to it, she'd get to see her guy soon.

Jake slung his carry-on over his shoulder, and slowly made his way between the narrow seats. His seat had been near the wing, so departing the plane wasn't actually taking any longer than boarding. But when he'd been boarding, he hadn't been looking forward to seeing LittleDevilMissy - and Jesus, it was going to be hard calling her "Maddy", after all that time calling her by her screen name. Now, though? She was somewhere out there on the other side of the security checkpoint, wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt and a red skirt, and he couldn't get to her fast enough.

As agreed, he was wearing a black Daft Punk t-shirt under a black hooded sweatshirt, and blue jeans. Everything was a little loose on him - he liked the freedom of movement, although he usually told some bullshit story about how it was easier to fight that way - but not sloppy. Just... casual. At least, that was how he thought of it.

Thought of how LittleDevilMissy - or "Maddy" - and how she'd be dressed and what she'd be like in person occupied his thoughts as he left the plane and stepped onto the moving sidewalk. She was a much more entertaining subject than the people around him, or the cookie cutter gate shops, and even though he knew the DHS screws at security wouldn't let her through, he amused himself looking for her. And then, as he walked past the metal detectors and the scanners and into the terminal itself, he saw her.

Well, he saw a smoking hot brunette flaunting what she had - and she had a lot - in a too-tight Trooper t-shirt that showed off a mouth-watering set of tits and a too-short tight red skirt that displayed a whole lot of leg. Her lips, which were painted as crimson as her skirt and jacket, were pursed in thought as she looked around, and he could easily imagine them wrapped around his cock. Digging his iPhone out of his pocket, he snapped a few pictures.

All of a sudden, though, he felt unaccountably shy. Talking and sexting and jerking off had been easy, with the semi-anonymity of the Internet. But here he was, about to go and meet the woman he'd been cybering for months. In person. Surrptitiously (he hoped) he wiped suddenly sweaty palms on his jeans and swallowed hard. "Hey," he said, finally working up the nerve to walk over. Then he swallowed again. "You, uhm, you should've warned me that you're a lot hotter in real life."

He tried to smile, but it came out a shy grin. "I'm Jake Martin. And you must be Maddy."

I hope.

Joseph rolled his shoulders, settling the strap of his satchel a little more comfortably. The flight hadn't been comfortable, not with cramming his six foot four inches of height into coach. Or with putting up with a bored four year old kicking his seat for three hours. By now, he was glad to be able to stand and walk. He just hoped he looked okay, because he really wanted to make a good impression wih Cathy.

He wore khaki slacks and a powder blue button down shirt. No tie. That would have looked stupid. But he was wearing his good shoes - battered oxfords that he'd carefully polished before leaving. His leather jacket was stuffed through the shoulder strap of his satchel. He'd needed it back home, since the Michigan weather was still chilly, but it was awfully warm for Los Angeles.

His thoughts chased themselves round and round as he emerged into the American terminal. Was he making a mistake? Would they actually get along, once they met? Did flying halfway across the country just make him seem... desperate? He hoped not. Their Skype sessions had been the highlight of his day for months, and he didn't want to think that it would be any different in person. And then he saw her, by the Arrivals and Departures board where she'd said she'd be waiting, and all of the doubts seemed to vanish.

Just barely, he managed not to break into a run. Play it cool, he reminded himself. Play it cool. So he forced himself to wave when she looked over at him, and then forced himself to walk over to her. Although a sudden flash of memory, the time she'd modeling her tight blue bikini for him and then talked him into taking his shirt off, gave him a sudden urge to push her up against the wall and kiss her hard. Instead, though, he settled for hugging her. "It is so good to see you," he said, grinning like a fool. "It's been... what? All of ten hours?"

Maddy didn't wear much make up when she went out, only enough to accent her already stunning looks, and the occassional push to match what she wore, that day the crimson red lip stick as she stood in the arrival hall, just by the security gate where she'd promised to wait. And then suddenly, she heard a voice, turning towards it, she smiled brightly and widely as she saw Jake, hearing him as she giggled, nodding. "You don't need to be warned." She told him. "I'm Maddy, yea, and I'd recognise you any day, Jake Martin." She said, deciding to tease him a bit with how he'd mentioned his full name. She let him stop in front of her, moving in, she pulled him down in a hug, pressing herself against him, letting him feel the texture of her body against his, though their clothes were in between. "It's going to be such a fun week." She told him softly.

She let go after a bit, taking his hand gently in her's, knowing she stood out with her clothes, but she didn't care. "Come on, let's go pick up your luggage so we can get a move on, the train isn't waiting forever." She told him, dragging him along towards the baggage reclaim area. She was expecting him to look different in real life, but she'd never expected him to actually be this shy. She smiled back softly at him as she dragged him along, quickly setting a rather fast pace for the two to follow along, she wanted to get out before her sister brought the other guy around.

Cathy was standing by the board, looking around curiously. She was wearing a pair of shorts that were cut just below her knees, her jacket tied around her waist, giving her a bit of an oddball look as she wore a navy blue shirt, her hair done up in a ponytail and some light make up to accent her features, much like her sister. Though as she turned suddenly, she noticed Joseph, making her raise her hand, a nervous giggle erupting as she waved to him. She noticed him restraining himself, figuring he was thinking about when she'd modelled in her bikini, but she shoved it off as she hugged him back, gently pressing herself against him. Though as they pulled back, she turned her head, placing a soft, brief kiss on his cheek, wanting to gauge his reaction as she shock her head.

"With the difference in timezones, it's a bit less, because you fly back in time when you go west." She reminded him, looking up into his eyes. She remembered the evening vividly, even if she was still pure, she masturbated, and the thought of him that night had been wonderfull. But she didn't mention it as she smiled. "It's good to see you too." She told him. "I've got it all planned for us this week so you just relax and follow my lead, I don't want you to stress over anything." She instructed him softly, taking his hand to drag him along. "But it looked like your baggage was a bit late, so we'll have to push the schedule so you can still get it. We'll take a cab to town." She didn't mind talking, in fact, she enjoyed talking at times.

LittleDevilGirl confirmed, with a cheeky grin and a hug as well as with words, that she was indeed who he'd flown out to LA for. The hug might (might) have looked chaste and affectionate to an observer, but the way she was pressing up against him was making all kinds of promises. Jake responded by pulling her up against him a little more, one hand on the small of her back. It was tempting to grab her ass instead, but they were in public. "Yeah," he agreed, feeling himself getting hard, "I think it will be."

Then she was taking his hand with a soft smile that just made him want to melt, and she was tugging him towards the baggage terminals. He grinned and laughed, then hustled after her. "I hope the train won't be a problem," he said. "I only packed one suitcase, so it shouldn't take long to get it." After a few steps, he added: "It shouldn't. But, you always hear the horror stories."

That smile was still lingering in his mind's eye. She wasn't jut hot. She was cute, too. Somehow, he'd never noticed that fact during all the sex talk.

Joseph tingled as Cathy pressed against him and brushed her lips against his cheek, and he felt his breath catch. Goddamn but she was cute, and she felt so right in his arms. "With the difference in timezones, it's a bit less, because you fly back in time when you go west." She reminded him, looking up into his eyes. "It's good to see you too."

Grinning like a fool, he decided to test his luck with a quick kiss on he lips. Her lips were like her scent, subtly sweet. "My prize," he said with a wink, "for having to wait a little longer."

She took his hand, gently pulling him along the hallway. "I've got it all planned for us this week so you just relax and follow my lead, I don't want you to stress over anything."

"I don't plan to," he assured her. "I've got to do a little studying, but... well... I came out here to see you." He squeezed her hand gently. "And I can't imagine you ever stressing me out."

"But it looked like your baggage was a bit late, so we'll have to push the schedule so you can still get it. We'll take a cab to town."

"Well," he said, spotting a Starbucks, "if my duffel bag's running late, wanna get something to drink while we wait?"

The baggage claim was a snaking line of conveyor belts, slowly bumping a few bags along. He watched them with half an eye, keeping the other eye and a half on Maddy. Which made him no different than any other guy in the claim area, except that he had the god fortune to be there with her. The thought made make Jake feel more confident, and he slipped his arm around her waist. "So," he murmured, practically purring at how good she felt through the thin fabric, "what sort of things do you do for fun out here?"

Glancing around he leaned close, lips nearly brushing her ear. "I mean," he whispered, "I know the kind of things I'd like to do, but it might be fun to see some of the city too."

Maddy ejoyed how he hugged her tightly, knowing how innocent it'd look to others, but she wanted more than that, she wasn't innocent at all, something Jake already knew. Feeling his hand on the small of her back, she was wondering if he dared grab her ass in public, though after a bit, it seemed he didn't as they broke off to head for the baggage reclaim. "Well, since it seemed to be a pleasant flight, I doubt they'll have issues with the luggage." She added, smiling as she stopped by the conveyor belt that'd been designated for his flight, all they had to do now was to wait for his luggage to arrive.

Though as they stood there, she felt his arm around her waist, making her smile and lean gently against him, hearing his whisper. A giggle ran through her body as she turned her head up to look at him. "Aside from the fun I want to do with you when we're alone, I'll show you over the days." She told him. "We won't be doing kinky stuff all the time, but just trust me, this'll be a vacation you'll never forget." She said, moving her own arm around his back, the other moving to grasp his shirt gently as she bit her lower lip, her eyes never once leaving his, giving her an even sexier look that only he could see.

The test was passed, Cathy kissed him back quickly, hearing his comment. "Alright, but I had planned for a slightly different prize later." She giggled at him, hearing his words about studying and everything. She made a mental note to make sure to handle the studying, she couldn't let him fall behind too much, especially as she knew what it was that stressed him so bad about it. "We'll find a way to handle your studying as well, I'll make it more fun and interesting." She promised him with a sweet look as she squeezed his hand back gently.

Though hearing his words about the duffel bag and seeing the Starbucks as well, she nodded. "Sure, let's grab a drink." She said, moving with him into it, they were lucky that there was no line as she went straight up to order herself a large hot chocolate and a plate of biscuits for them. When she had it, she paid for both of their drinks and their snacks and moved to sit down with him at a table for two, smiling as she took a sip of the hot liquid. "I've really been looking forward to this." She admitted softly to him.

Maddy's snuggled against him, slipping one arm around his waist and tugging on his shirt with her other hand. He shivered a little at the way her fingers drifted over his abdomen, plainly checking out his build. Well, if there was one thing he was confident about, it was that - running daily, followed by pushups and situps and kata left him lean and hard.

A giggle ran through her body as she turned her head up to look at him. "Aside from the fun I want to do with you when we're alone, I'll show you over the days." She told him. "We won't be doing kinky stuff all the time, but just trust me, this'll be a vacation you'll never forget."

"Oh, I plan to remember it," he murmured back, letting his hand slip a little on her hip and then slide up, "accidentally" sliding his fingers under the hem of her shirt. "I can't stop thinking about you now..." he added, stroking the smooth skin of her hip and stomach. "Or about what you told me last night..."

Feeling daring, he slipped one finger between her hip and the waistband of her skirt. "It... ah... kept me up all night. Thinking about you."

On some level, Jake couldn't believe he was doing this. Feeling Maddy up, right in public? With everyone watching? But somehow, knowing that somebody might see - even though what he was doing was mostly innocent - just made it hotter.

Cathy's promise to make studying anatomy "more fun and interesting" made Joseph blink in surprise. Particularly in the wake of her modeling her bikini for him, a night that had ended with him jerking it to the thought of her riding him hard. And while he hadn't come out here to get laid, watching her rear sway as she walked and remembering that night, he certainly hoped that would be one of the things they'd do together.

She ordered a hot chocolate and he ordered a coffee with extra cream and two sugars, and they took a seat. "I've really been looking forward to this." She admitted softly to him.

Leaning across the table, he wiped whipped cream from her upper lip with his finger. "So have I," he said, licking the cream from his fingertip. Then he blushed, just a little, feeling slightly embarrased by the action.

"You know," he said after a minute, taking her hand. "It's strange. We can talk for hours on Skype. But... here in person? Only thing I can think of to say is that you are so much prettier in person."

Maddy loved that he worked out some. She didn't have much time for working out herself, but she kept a close watch on what food she ate. It was rare for her to dive into sugary stuff, but when she did, she could easily forget everything and just munch it down happily. Thankfully, both girls had inherited their parents high metabolism, leaving them naturally healthy skinny. Though as she felt his hand slipping up on her hip, brushing under the hem of her shirt as he spoke, she smiled, letting him keep up his innocent play.

Then came his words as she felt the finger slipping between her hip and the wiastband of her skirt, his words making her realise how turned on he was. It was good they were going on a train to town, if she was lucky, they'd get an entire area alone, and his finger on her skin made her heat up a lot, her mind going back to the previous night, she pressed herself a bit up, letting his finger slide further down. "Well, if you're lucky on the train, I might let you get a slight preview of what'll happen tonight." She told him, licking her lips seductively right after as she pulled away, laughing softly, letting his hand slip off her as she did a quick twirl, her skirt lifting a bit, showing off the bottom of her ass to anyone who'd want to look.

And who wouldn't want to watch as she twirled away, laughing a little. Jake certainly did, and he knew he wasn't alone. And it wasn't just the glimpse of thigh and ass - although that alone would have been worth the look. It was also the way the rest of her moved as she spun, making him wonder if she was wearing a bra under that tight shirt of hers. It didn't look like it, but he wasn't positive.

He was distracted for a moment by the sight of his suitcase, a generic-looking thing of black faux leather that bumped along on the conveyor belt segments. Catching it with one hand and lifting it to the floor, he stepped up to the laughing Maddy. Brushing a lock of hair from her face, he looked into her eyes for a moment. Then he pulled her close and kissed her, opening her mouth with his tongue as his fingers combed through her hair and cupped the back of her head. After a moment he ended the kiss, sucking on her lower lip before pulling away just a little. "I'm hoping to get very lucky," he whispered, voice husky.

Maddy knew others were watching her as she made the spin, though when he was distracted, she stopped, knowing he had to pick up his suitcase. She let him brush her hair out of her face, looking into his eyes, she bit her lower lip. Letting him kiss her and open her mouth with his tongue, she accepted him inside, feeling his fingers in her hair, she pushed herself against him, her hands sliding around his chest, making her cling a bit to him until he pulled back, sucking on her lip, making her smile widely, her eyes shining softly. "Go on and hope, only time will tell." She whispered back, looking into his eyes, her body gently pressed against his as she looked around, noticing some men looking at them.

She giggled, pulling back, grabbing his free hand. "Come on, the train will leave soon, we can't miss it or we'll have to wait an hour for the next one." She told him softly, heading ahead instantly, towards the sign that showed which way to the train.

Cathy knew his eyes were on her body, but she didn't care. She let him do as he pleased, knowing he had to be happy and she would be happy. She smiled as they sat together, him with his coffee and her with the hot chocolate. Though as she took the sip, she felt him wiping some cream off her upper lip and licking it from his own finger, making her giggle as she listened to him. She was drawn towards him, he was attractive, and an athlete, and she wanted him fully. But she couldn't put bonds on him when he went back, she couldn't make herself do it unless he agreed to it on his own.

Though as she focused on trying to find something to talk about, he got the better of her, commenting on how well she looked, she couldn't help but smile softly. "Thank you, you're really sweet." She replied to him, moving one of her hands gently on top of his, her fingers caressing the back of his hand. "I must admit, you look really handsome as well." She blushed softly, not used to the attention of guys in one on one situations. "I can't wait until we get to the hotel and you can unpack and we can relax properly." She admitted, almost blurting it out, realising shortly after that it might be understood sexually instead of just relaxing normally.

There were some disapproving eyes on them as they kissed. Other eyes watched as well, much more hungry and jealous than disapproving. Jake didn't care. The only person he even knew in this city was the woman kissing him back and making promises with the tight body she pressed up against him. "Go on and hope," she whispered slighly, responding to his statement. "Only time will tell."

"I sure won't." He winked. "Not unless you want me to..."

Her response was to giggle and grab his hand, exhorting him to hurry so they didn 't have to wait. "Far be it from me to keep you waiting," he laughed, hustling along after her. "You know, though... I've never actually ridden on one?"

Cathy's fingers made his hand tingle, and she looked a little shy as she told him he was sweet. "Not half as sweet as you," he laughed. "I'm probably not chocolate-flavored, either."

"I must admit, you look really handsome as well," she said with a little blush. Just a pinking of her cheekbones that made her look adorable. He was jusr about to comment when she continued: "I can't wait until we get back to the hotel and you can unpack and we can relax properly."

He blinked at that, not sure if he had heard her right. "Uhm, yeah," he agreed, shifting in his seat as his cock hardened at the thought. "We can, uhm, take it slow and easy. Decide how far we want to go. Uhm, unpacking."

Giggling, Maddy dragged him towards the train, knowing he was hurrying with her, she heard his words. "Never rode a train before?" She laughed softly. "Don't worry, it'll be fun." She said, leading him down to the train station, seeing it hadn't left yet, she procurred two tickets from her jacket. "I got them when I got here, so we didn't have to think about them now." She told him, moving towards the open door at the end of the train, looking back and seeing him following.

When she got inside, she found an empty compartment, entering it with him, she closed it after him and pulled the paper curtain down, not wanting anyone to come and interupt them, except for the controller to check their tickets. She let him put his bag aside before she moved in, pushing him gently down into one of the seats, she got on his lap, kissing him straight off, her eyes closing as she pressed herself gently in against him.

Cathy heard his words, giggling and blushing at how he mentioned the chocolate flavour of the whipped cream. Then came his reply, making her blush even more, understanding that he'd misunderstood it all. "No, no, not like... I mean... I don't...." She stuttered off, words leaving her as she pulled back a bit, shivering lightly. "It came out wrong, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that I wanted you here just to have sex with you." She told him softly. "I meant that we could relax when we got there, I could help you unpack and we could watch a movie or something." She adjusted her words.

She felt awkward, sipping her hot chocolate, she tried to pay attention to him, but she just didn't know what else to say, until she noticed what time it was. "Ohh, darn, we have to go. If we don't hurry, you might not get your bag." She bit her lower lip, looking at him as she got up, finishing what she could of her hot chocolate before waiting for him. And as they left, she took his hand, guiding him through the airport towards the baggage reclaim area.

"Fun, hm?" he asked, laughing. "How's it gonna be any different from a plane?" But she simply jogged towards the train, looking back to make sure he was following. Which he was, pacing himself to stay a few steps behind so he could watch her ass bounce.

The train proved to be something out of Harry Potter, awith a narrow cottidor connecting semiprivate compartments. As soon as he was in she pushed him back into the bench and climbed into his lap as she pressed that perfect body of hers against his and started kissing him.

Jake returned her kiss greedily, hungrily, tongue sliding against hers. His hands slid up her thighs, one sliding under her skirt to cup and squeeze the soft globe of her cheek. The other slipped up under the thin fabric of her shit and felt along the curve of her spine. Right now, with her tits flattened against his chest and her hips rocking against his rock-hard cock, he really wanted to know if she was wearing a bra.

"God, baby," he groaned, nipping at her chin and jaw, hand tight on the flesh that joined ass and thigh. "Did you get off this morning, thinking about dry-fucking me in this skirt?"

Cathy hadn't meant what she'd thought she'd meant, and now it was awkward between them. She drank her hot chocolate, and he finished his coffee, and then she commented on the time and the need to get his luggage.

She still slipped her small hand into his, though, which made him smile. But then he pulled her, gently, into one of the adjoining hallways off the main thoroughfare. Just far enough to feel like they had a little privacy.

"Cathy, I... I'm sorry. I just..." Joseph hesitated, sighing. "Look, you're cute and smart and funny and sexy, and I would love to sleep with you. But I didn't fly out here just hoping to hook up." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her gently. "I flew out here because I wanted to see you. Spend time with you. But..." he kissed her again. "We don't have to do anything."

Another kiss, and then he gave her a devilish grin. "Well, excapt spend my vacation hanging out and seeing LA. I think I'll have to insist on that."

Maddy felt him returning the kiss, his hands on her thighs, she moaned into his mouth, loving his touch. She adjusted herself as she felt his hands sliding up, one cupping her ass as she slipped her legs around to be on either side of his in the seat, glad she fit beneath the arm rests, her hair falling freely as she gently rocked her hips against his hard on, her black panties were soft, satin, along with her matching bra, she felt his hand sliding up the back of her shirt, against her bra, it was a single lock, double hasp bra, she never wore more as she didn't want guys to struggle too much with them.

Feeling her breasts squeezed gently against his chest, and the hand on her ass, she let him break the kiss, looking down at him, she raised herself a bit, arching her back with a soft moan. "I didn't get off." She admitted to him. "I wanted to give you the pleasure of getting me off with your big cock." She told him, her hands sliding down, one slipping back up his shirt, pulling it upwards, the other moving to unbuckle his pants and unzip them, slipping her small hand inside to grasp at the base of his length gently, feeling just how thick it really was. "Damn, this is going to be amazing." She smiled down to him, letting him nip at her skin as she moaned softly.

Cathy felt him suddenly pulling them aside, into a hallway by the main one, she ended up standing in front of him. But before she could ask, she heard him speak, listening to him, she blushed, feeling his arms wrapping around her, she let her arms up around his neck, returning his kiss, she nodded, understanding. Then, she returned the kiss, pressing herself gently in against him, loving each kiss and the feeling of the two against each other. "Joseph...." She sighed, looking up into his eyes. "I'll show you LA, and I'll show you just how much it means for me that you've come here." She told him softly, gently pressing herself firmly in against him. "I don't want this to be all about sex, but you're a guy, and you can't help but get turned on." She giggled, pulling herself back. "But we'll handle it, together." She said.

She felt her heart flutter in those moments, it felt right to be around him like that, and he'd promised her that they didn't have to do anything. But she wanted to, she wanted to show him herself, all of her, every inch. And she wanted to see every inch of him. "But if we don't get going, you won't have anything to wear for your time here." She teased him softly. "So, let's go, once we've picked up your luggage, we can grab a cab to the café I've picked near the hotel for something to eat." She told him, letting him know part of her plan.

Jake lifted his hips as she opened his fly, groaning a little as Maddy wrapped her warm hand around his shaft. "You didn't?" he murmured, letting himself sound disappointed as he tasted her skin. "Here I was, getting all hot thinking about you working your slit with your fingers. Now, you'll just have to use mine..."

He squeezed her ass, then worked his fingers under the silky fabric of her panties to explore their treasures. His fingertips brushed the tight muscles of her hole then drifted lower. He groaned into her throat and rocked his cock into her hand as he found the lips of her sex, already slick for him. "This is going to be amazing," he agreed, sliding one fingertip along her sex, just barely parting the lips.

His other hand, meanwhile, unhooked her bra and then gripped her shoulder. His mouth left her throat to bite at a nipple through the thin t-shirt and satiny bra. "Too many fucking clothes on," he growled, kissing her, tongue moving in time with the finger teasing her sex. "I wanna watch them bounce while I fuck you."

"Joseph...." She sighed, looking up into his eyes. "I'll show you LA, and I'll show you just how much it means for me that you've come here." She told him softly, gently pressing herself firmly in against him. "I don't want this to be all about sex, but you're a guy, and you can't help but get turned on."

"Not around you, anyway," he agreed, arms tightening as she pressed against him. "God, you're amazing."

She giggled, pulling herself back. "But we'll handle it, together." She said.

Joseph laughed as well, holding her at arm's length. "That," he said, waggling his eyebrows, "is exactly what I'm hoping for."

"But if we don't get going, you won't have anything to wear for your time here." She teased him softly. "So, let's go, once we've picked up your luggage, we can grab a cab to the café I've picked near the hotel for something to eat."

"But first..." He pulled her back and kissed her again, passionately. It was quick but heated, open mouthed, his hands stroking her shoulders and back. "God I love you." A moment's reflection. "That's not too soon, is it? I've... I've felt that for months, now. I just didn't want to say it over the internet."

Maddy heard his words, making her giggle at how he tried to sound disappointed. "You can't sound disappointed, you suck at it." She whispered teasingly, moaning as he squeezed her ass before his hand dipped down into her panties. Feeling his fingertips brushing against her sex, slick and wet for him, she moaned, her head lifting a bit, hips pressing against his fingers as he barely parted her lower lips, feeling him thrusting gently into her hand with his cock as she slowly moved her hand off his length. Feeling her bra loosening, she knew he'd unsnapped it easily, making her smile and giggle at his words as she moaned, feeling him biting her through the thin shirt and bra.

She didn't hesitate, wanting to accomodate his needs, her hands sliding up, pulling her shirt upwards, removing it and her bra, she let him get a nice view of her full C cups, a mischievous smile on her face as she moved her hands to his pants, yanking them down along with his boxers, wanting his cock out. "Don't you want me to take care of you before you let me feel you?" She asked, a smile on her face as she felt her hips still grinding herself along his fingers, moaning softly.

Cathy heardh is words, enjoying the moments against him. She knew he was the right one for her. So as they were a bit apart, she giggled. "Good." She smiled, letting him pull her back in suddenly, she kissed him back, enjoying the passion, pressing herself against him, her hands on his chest, grasping his shirt, she wanted to do so much more to him but they were in public and she knew she couldn't. Though as she heard him blurt out those little words, she felt her heart pump like it could burst right out of her chest, making her bite her lower lip as she looked away nervously.

She turned back towards him, moving in, placing a hand on his cheek, she looked into his eyes. "It's not too soon." She told him softly. "I love you as well, and we've talked so much that I won't mind saying it to you." She giggled, leaning up to kiss him softly, lovingly, before pulling back. "Let's go, I want to show you the café so we can enjoy some good food before it gets too late." She told him softly, wanting to urge him on a bit.

God, her tits - her whole body was better in person. Still fingering her, he cupped a breast in his nand, closing his eyes for a moment at how good the soft flesh felt. "Nah," he said, meeting her eyes. "I suck at this."

His lips caught the hardening bud of her nipple, sucking at it and swirling his tongue around it. His other hand still played with her sex, middle finger working in to the first knuckle and then playing with her clit. His cock throbbed in her hand and then her hands were on his belt, tuging downwards. He shifted his hips, grinding his dick against her soaking panties as she worked them down.

"Don't you want me to take care of you before you let me feel you?" she asked, grinding herself on his hand.

He let her nipple slide from his mouth. "Oh?" he leered. "Gonna show me how much you suck at it?"

"It's not too soon," she said softly, and Joseph's heart skipped a beat. "I love you as well, and we've talked so much that I won't mind saying it to you." She kissed him again, lovingly but with her fists still bunched in his shirt. This time, as he deepened the kiss he backed her into the wall, letting her feel his lean body moving against her. When the kiss broke he was grinning stupidly, chest working like he'd just run a mile.

Cathy slipped lightly from his arms, catching his hand as she did. "Let's go. I want to show you the cafe so we can enjoy some good food before it gets too late."

Joseph followed her through the terminal, holding her hand. "Good food sounds good," he said, smiling at how redundant it sounded. "But Ithink I'd enjoy anything with you."

His duffel bag was already waiting when they got to the baggage claim, one of a few lonely remaining objects circling endlessly on the conveyor belt. Hefting it easily, he slong it over his back. "Guess the delay was shorter than anticipated," he said. "Good news, that. Where's the street from here?"

Maddy giggled, loving how he touched her, moaning as he grasped and cupped her breast, feeling his finger sliding into her to the first knuckle, making her gasp loudly, feeling him sucking on her breast and nipple. She felt his cock sliding up against her soaked panties, making her grind along him as she felt him suddenly pulling back, making her look down, moaning as she shock her head. "Not how I suck at it, how I suck it." She told him, leaning down to kiss him, she slipped from his lap, spreading his legs to let her sit down on her knees between them as she broke the kiss, letting her slide down properly.

She looked up at him, her hands moving to stroke his impressive length. "Just relax and let me show you." She giggled, moving down, her eyes focusing on his length as she kissed the tip, nipping on the skin up and down along it until she slowly moved up, taking the head into her mouth, she begun to move herself down over him, her tongue coiling around his length, gently rubbing him, her hands stroking what she didn't have inside her mouth just yet aswell, wanting to get him off.

Cathy felt the wall against her back as she kissed him, giggling as she slipped from him and got him going, glad he could enjoy anything with her. Though getting down there, she noticed a few pieces of luggage left, finding his duffel bag, she nodded, letting him get it with him. "Alright, it's this way." She said, dragging him out of there and up to the street, signalling a taxi. And before too long, they were on their way, sitting in the back of the taxi, she moved to lean in against him. "I'm so glad you came." She said.

He thought he was braced for it, as Maddy slid down his body and between his legs. But then he felt her lips on the head of his cock, felt her mouth and tongue sliding up and down his length and her hands stroking the rest of his shaft, and he threw his head back as he gave voice to a moan of sheer pleasure. "Oh, yeah Maddy," he groaned, hips rocking forward involuntarily. "Like that. God yeah, fuck my cock with that sweet mouth."

Jake's hands tangled in her hair - not holding her in place, just encouraging her to work his dick harder. He felt himself getting harder, balls heavier. "Yeah baby," he moaned, feeling her tongue slide along his shaft and lap the precum from his head. "Such a sweet fucking mouth..." He looked down, reveling in the sight of her half-naked body kneeling before him, of his wet cock sliding between her lips as she bobbed up and down on him. Much as he wanted to last, he'd been turned on all through his flight and rock hard since he'd seen her, and her mouth on his dick had him ready to blow his load.

"Close... Maddy..." he gasped out. "Such... a hot... fucking mouth..." His words were in rhythm with her mouth on his cock, which he swore matched the rhythm of the wheels on the rails. "Gonna... cum... Maddy... oh god I'm gonna cum." Still he held back, gritting his teeth through the sweet torture of her hands jerking his cock into her mouth as she sucked him off. "In your... mouth..? Or do... god, yes... do you... want... want my... my cum... on.. on your... tits?"

Cathy snuggled against Joseph's shoulder as the taxi pulled out into traffic. "I'm so glad you came."

He adjusted their position a little, slipping his arm around her shoulders. "So am I," he murmured, playing with a lock of her chestnut hair. "So am I."

They rode in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, Joseph watching out the window in an effort to get a feel for the city. Cathy's warmth against his side and her arm on his chest was powerfully distracting, though. He hugged her a little, resting his free hand on hers. "I must be the luckiest guy in the world," he told her. "You are amazing."

Then he grinned. "What's the café like? You may as well tell me, because I doubt I'll pay it any attention. After all, you'll be there."

Maddy heard his moan of pleasure, her mouth and tongue working his length inside her mouth, she slowly added suction to it all, she had lots of experience with blowjobs already so she knew how to make him cum real easy and hard. She felt his hands in her hair, the involuntary thrusts of his cock and his words. She loved how he spoke like that, making her want to keep it up for much longer, but at the same time, she also wanted to feel him inside her, to have him take her and make her body bounce like he'd promised he would.

She knew that with how she was working him, it wouldn't be long, especially as she heard his words, making her smile, her eyes turning to look up at him, she waited until she was sure he would blow just from relaxing. She pulled back with her mouth, looking up at him. "I want your cum in my mouth." She told him, opening her mouth wide, letting her tongue out, she kept stroking him, aiming his cock right for her mouth, looking forward to trying his taste. His pre-cum was alright, but she knew his cum would be an entirely different thing.

Cathy enjoyed snuggling up against him in the cab, feeling his arm around her shoulders, she laid her head in on his shoulder. Listening to him, she giggled, moving to cuddle into him gently. "And I'm the luckiest girl. To have such a handsome boy with me." She smiled, looking up into his eyes, hearing his question. She let her hands move across him gently. "It's an Italian place, really good pasta and other food." She said. "And it's got the best setting, like, classical Italian tables and everything." She said.

As they drove there, the driver minded his own business, leaving Cathy to slide herself up just enough to kiss Joseph, enjoying the feeling of his lips against her's, slowly moving herself halfways into her lap in the process.

Maddy ignored his question at first, choosing instead to suck harder and harder on his cock until hs whole body was tense with the strain of resisting his orgasm. It wasn't a matter of being a gentleman - by the end of the week he planned to fill her and coat her and leave her dripping from his cum. It was just that he wanted to hear her say it, wanted to hold off until she said the words. And so he made little noises of agony, fists clenched in her hair and toes curled and abdomen taught.

She pulled back, letting the air - cool after the heat of her mouth - hit his slick rod. She smiled up at him, licking her lips. "I want your cum in my mouth," she purred. Her mouth opened wide, tongue extended, and her hands began pumping his cock. With an almost agonized shout of release his cock pulsed in her hand as his hips thrust forward and a jet of white, sticky cum spurted into her mouth.

His hands fisted in her hair, trying to encourage her to wrap her lips round his cock once more as his cock throbbed and pulsed and his semen gushed from his dick. "Fuck!" he groaned out, body arched and head thrown back. "Fuuuck!" Finally, spent, he sagged back and gasped for breath. His head leaned back, still staring at the ceiling as his cock twitched and softened. "Fuck... me... Maddy. That was amazing."

Joseph's eyes closed as Cathy pulled him into a kiss. He knew she was gorgeous, and he wanted to concentrate on the way she tasted, the way she sounded. Then his eyes opened a little in surprise as she settled back, pulling him with her. To follow her motion - which he desperately wanted to do - his left leg ended up in her lap and his left hand on her shoulder as he pressed up against her. He took a quick glance, saw that the driver was studiously ignoring them, and returned to kissing her.

As he did, eyes half shut and enjoying her taste, he made a soft, wordless sound of pleasure. His hips rocked against her thigh. Not hard, just enough to let her feel the effect she was having on him. His hand left her shoulder, gently caressing her face as his tongue gently teased her lips, asking for admittance.

Maddy didn't want him to restrain that much, to hold back his load like he'd done, usually she let her partners tell her when they came, and then they came. But she accepted that he asked her, and as she saw him release, she smiled, feeling him pulsing in her hand as the first jet of white cum splashed onto her tongue, she gulped it down, pushing forward, her mouth closing around the head, her tongue running at the lower bit of the opening in the head of his cock, letting his cum slide out and right down her throat, letting her be able to drink it all.

She loved the taste of cum, and for some reason, he tasted better than anyone else she'd been with. She let him throb and pulse, feeling his semen gushing out, seeing him arching until he was finally spent. She watched him lean back, sit normally, and felt his cock grow soft as she heard his words, letting him fall from her mouth before she grabbed him, licking his cock to clean him up until she slipped back up into his lap. "Are you done already, baby? Because I plan to keep you at those words and fuck you." She teased, sticking her tongue out with a giggle as she grinded gently down on his soft cock.

Cathy enjoyed kissing Joseph, feeling him shifting them as she settled back. She felt his leg ending up in her lap and his left hand on her shoulder, making her blush softly. She knew they were getting intimate, but she didn't care as she pushed into the kiss. Though soon breaking it, she adjusted herself, turning to look at him, she smiled up into his eyes. "We shouldn't get too intimate." She told him, noticing they were running through town already, the ride having gone by quicker than expected.

"We'll be there soon." She said, leaning in, her head on his shoulder, she took his hand, lacing their fingers together, she looked outside as they turned down towards the café. "We're here." She said, letting him get out first.

"Oh, I'm not done," he growled, digging his fingers into her hips and rear as she ground on him. "Just need a mintte to recover." She giggled at thzt, sticking her tongue out at him. When she did he leaned forward, sucking on her tongue as he pulled Maddy into a hungry kiss. Then, gripping her ass and lifting, he rolled over and pinned her to the seat with his weight.

"I taste good on you," he whispered, sucking at her lip and nibbling at er chin. He ground his half-hard cock against her mound, feeling the slick lips through her sodden panties. His lips found her throat as he sank to his knees before her, hands squeezing and massaging the firm globes of her breasts. "I'll bet you taste better..."

He kissed his way down her stomach, lightly scraping her skin with his teeth. When he reached the waist of her tiny skirt he lifted her leg over his shoulder. "What do you think?" he asked, lightly biting the inside of her thigh before licking each tiny mark. "Should I fuck your sweet cunt with my tongue? Want me to jerk off while I eat you out, then fuck you with your cum on my face?"

"We shouldn't get too intimate," Cathy said, just as his hand was starting to over her shoulder towards her breast.

Joseph blinked, suddenly remembering that they were still in the back sest of the cab. With a shuddering breath he rolled back into his seat, face flushed. He wasn't embarrassed - she'd responded too enthusiastically for that emotion - but he was stunned by the realization that, if she'd given the go-ahead, he'd have.... well... gotten too intimate.

"I'll say it again," he said as she nestled back against him, "You are the most utterly fantastic woman I've ever met. And we'll take this at the pace you want."

"We'll be there soon," she murmured, happily. He hugged her,and watchedas the buildings slid past. Finally, she looked up. "We're here."

Leaning forward, Joseph handed the driver two $20s. "Keep the change." Then he climbed out of the cab and held tbe door for Cathy.

Maddy heard his words, making her moan as his fingers dug into her hips and ass while she grounded on him. His words made her gasp and blush, nodding as she returned his passionate kiss, loving the hunger and lust between them, feeling his hands digging into her ass as she was rolled over, making her pull back and yelp softly. She laughed, hearing his words as she wrapped her legs up around his waist. "I can imagine, you taste good inside my mouth as well." She moaned, loving how he was teasing her, especially feeling his hands kneading and squeezing her breasts, making her back arch, her eyes looking to the ceiling.

Then he was on his knees, she felt his kisses over her stomach, letting him lift her leg up over his shoulder, hearing his words as she blushed and bit her lower lip, thinking about what she really wanted. But it all came down to the same thing. "Why not just fuck me right away and taste me afterwards with your cum and taste on my pussy?" She asked, giggling, letting her hands move to his hair, gently running his fingers through, she caressing his scalp gently. "If you don't like it, just go ahead and eat me out while you jerk off, I want you hard inside me." She moaned softly, enjoying him biting the inside of her thigh.

Cathy enjoyed sitting there with him, hearing his words as she giggled softly. "I can't help it, it's my morals and my discipline that keeps me under control." She explained softly to him, looking out at the buildings as she hugged him back, just enjoying the trip until they got there. And as they slipped out, she'd noticed he paid the driver, she'd already prepared money, so she pouted a bit as she got out, though it soon faded as they stood outside the Italian inspired café. She let him grab his bag as she then took his hand, moving inside with him.

She talked to the waiter there, noticing they were on time, she explained that she'd made reservations in her name for the two, and soon after they were lead to their table. "Here we are." She smiled to him softly, the waiter bringing them a menu each and a wine menu. She opened her's, though already knowing what she was getting as she soon put it down, grabbing the wine menu, waiting for him to decide what he'd want to eat.

Jake's only response was to pull the crotch of her panties to one side, exposing her mound to his gaze. He'd seen it before, of course. In texted pictures and on webcam, often with fingers or a toy in them, but never like this before. Grinning, he ran his tongue over her. "Oh, you'll have me hard in you soon enough," he said, spreading her with his fingers. "God," he groaned, "you taste good."

His free hand wrapped around his hardening dick, slowly pumping as he lapped at her cunt. His tongue flicked and circled her clit before thrusting between her lips, working in rhythm with his hand on his cock. He moaned pleasure into her sex, working first one and then two fingers into her channel.

"This," Joseph said with a degree of understatement, "is a really nice place."

In truth, he doubted he'd remember any details of the place half an hour after they left. Not with Cathy sitting across the table, heartbreakingly beautiful even doing something as mundane as reading a wine list. When tbe waiter arrived, he realized he'd read the menu four times without understanding it.

"Ah... the spaghetti,,, carbonara," he decided.

Back
Top Bottom