Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't be Afraid, Darling OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second try at this roleplay. I've changed some things around to make it more appealing.

29 miles west of Columbus, Ohio stands Saint Judith Alternative Hospital, on a large plot of land designated for the hospital. With the obvious exception of the "Private Property" sign at the iron entrance gate, Saint Judith is picturesque, surrounded by small hills and patches of forest. With the beautiful scenery, you'd think this would be a special hospital for the well-to-do. You got part of it right.

It's definitely a special hospital, but it's not a pleasant hospital by any means. Saint Judith Alternative is a designated hospital for the "rehabilitation" of female offenders of misdemeanors who are unable to pay their fines. The hospital was founded specifically as a second option for female offenders age 21 and over who don't want a criminal record.

For an offender, this would be the option to choose, but Saint Judith isn't a nice place.
"Why" you might ask, I'll tell you.

Saint Judith is a hospital that uses punishment to "rehabilitate" it's patients. Each day in Saint Judith, it's patients are whipped, sometimes by staff, but often by machines. Saint Judith has special sound-proof "punishment rooms" where the whippings take place, in each room there is a machine designed to give repeating lashes to the offender, with customizable options on lash strength, how often the lashes should be administered, and a time limit for how long the whipping should take. Patients are required to remove their upper garments before each punishment session, but are allowed to keep their other garments on during the session.

I know, it doesn't sound comfortable, but this is the situation you're in now.
Take your punishment like the grown woman you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom