Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Kids Are In Risk! (serious)

DelightfulRevenge

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–“π–Šπ–ž π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
I've decided to post this warning as well. If you want to read more or want to find out this app yourself, knock yourself out.

Anyway, DON'T GET TALKING ANGELA. There is someone behind the 'feline' cat, to make you think it's safe and a 'fun' for your child; but it's not. It's actually on a hoax. What's behind this cat is actually a man, and a man that needs to be arrested. You can he's a pervert, but I'll call him a psychopath one. Anyway, this man would ask your child personal questions and ask them for their address, for example. I have a friend, who have a sister, and that sister has the app (Talking Angela) and the man is looking directly looking at her, asking 'where's your sister?' WTF. So, please, I advise you to delete this app now!

Also, if you don't believe then hey! Why don't you download the app and see for yourself? If the man is asking where you live or asking for address, I don't care...that's on you...

P.s. Check out pictures below. Tell others and warn them!

angela7.jpg

(Also look closely in the eyes and you would see a bedroom or a man...)
talking-angela.jpg

OGRy8vKOB_Q.jpg

While it's good to be mindful of things we expose our children to on the internet, we should also be mindful of hysteria and speaking about things before we know the answers and have proof from valuable and reliable sources. Facebook and blogs are not reliable sources. These are the result of people acting on impulse and mob mentality.

Source 1
Source 2

That said, let's not spread panic amongst the users of BMR needlessly and, rather, provide them with something that they can look into with a bit more insight and thought. However, that isn't to say there aren't things out there that should be disregarded as we should all take precautions when exposing our children to anything online and we should do our best to monitor what they do and who they interact with.

Trygon said:
Seriously, you typed all of that without a single google search?

And then had the audacity to call it 'serious'?

Actually, I did.

Anyway, whatever. This thread can be locked.

Back
Top Bottom