Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{MxM} Domination and Love, Rai's Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeRaizel

Dust
Hello! So, as the title suggests, I'm searching for doms for MxM rps. I would also prefer if my partner was patient and won't completely hate me if I disappear occasionally (will prior warning, of course) because of work and school. I myself am a semi-literate role player, and as such, my replies will be a nice size, but most certainly not too large or simple one liners. This is also my first time putting up a search thread like this, so don't kill me if I'm doing anything wrong.

I enjoy plots that incorporate MasterxSlave/Pet and BDSM, as well as pairings that are based upon ageplay or incest, but that also have a developing romance side. I'd love it if the goal is a couple that is heavily D/s behind closed doors, but appears to be a normal, loving couple to outsiders/others. I also tend to occasionally end up with obsessive sub, so if you don't mind that, then MC will be willing to do very much anything for YC, even if he's somewhat tsundere and acts like he doesn't want YC's attention or doesn't enjoy something like possessiveness from YC.

As far as kinks I definitely will not do, it's just scat, vore, gore, and excessive blood play. If you're not sure about a kink you want to include, don't hesitate to mention it!

(Interest checks: I will love you forever if you choose this, I can manage it, Eh, unless you have a really good plot)

Pairings:
  • Father x Son
  • Brother x Brother
  • Older x Younger
  • Mafia boss x Rival boss (something based on KHR, maybe?)
  • Teacher x Student
  • Master x Slave
  • Master x Pet
  • Boss x Employee
Plots:
  • King x Prince[/color]] Based on the Graceling series, set in a medieval fantasy universe.

There once was a kingdom that was known for its benevolent and compassionate king. The man was generous and kind to a fault, and his people adored him. However, this was all just a lie. The king had been born with a special power/had discovered some sort of dark magic, and was graced with a voice so alluring and enticing that no one would be able to resist even the most ludicrous of suggestions. It is with this magical voice that the king managed to deceive his people and hide the truth of his power-hungry, sadistic tendencies. It isn't until the prince of a neighboring kingdom visits due to troubles along their shared border that the monarch's power is threatened. You see, the visiting prince is somehow immune to the king's thrall, and is headstrong and willful. Upon learning this, however, the king views the rebellious prince as a challenge, and begins the dance of seducing the prince to his bed. In the end, the prince might not be as immune as it was first assumed, or maybe... maybe the prince has just as dark a side as the king, hidden beneath the pride and honor the prince does his best to showcase.

Anyway! If you're still interested in role playing with me, just drop me a PM or post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom