Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World of the Living Dead (loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

Jinx knew that Daisy just didn't get it. There was a reason why only women were in this group. Daisy would understand the reason in time. Jinx stopped at the door when Daisy spoke about a farm. Farm life wasn't something Jinx was interested in. She was a city girl who learned how to survive on the mean streets. Jinx didn't see living on a farm as a party place. Trying to avoid cow shit and walkers wasn't something Jinx was looking forward too. At least in the city you could hide from the walkers almost anywhere. Out in the county everything was just to damn open. Jinx unlatched the metal door and opened it. On the other side 8 other women were sitting, or standing around. They were just drinking beers and having a good time. The room was lit. These ladies had electrical power. Tied to a table, at the far end if the room was Hawk. He was stripped naked, gagged and blindfolded. A tall woman with dirty blonde hair turned. Upon seeing Jinx, she came walking over. This woman and Jinx spoke silently with each other. Jinx pointed at Hawk, then pointed at Daisy. The woman reached down into a bucket and pulled out a can of beer. She brought it over to Daisy and handed to her. " I'm Lizzy........Jinx says that man belongs to you......Is he your slave? " Lizzy asked while looking Daisy over. In the background a CD Player was going. The other women were just hanging around. Most of the women were smoking and drinking. Most had cigarettes, but there was a smell of pot in the air.

She took the beer and threw her head laughing. But the idea turned her on. A male slave. She shook her head. "No ma'am, we are traveling companions. But he is very very important to me." She cleared her throat and swallowed hard. Daisy always had a hard time around cigarette smoke. When she was head RN at her hospital, she told all the women that if they were caught smoking, they would be written up. Diasy, back then, viewed simple smoking as something that should be avoided. A friend of Daisy's argued the case for pot, but Daisy still did not imbibe.

"I would like very much to get back on the road as soon as possible We are looking for his sister, Heather. And she is important to him and his family and bicariously through them, me." She said and looked at Lizzy. She drank the beer and looked down. "I will pay for this beer by the way by any item in my pack you view as useful since Jinx has expressed a dislike to follow me and my friend, Hawk, to the farm where he and his family live. But just as well, I offer it to all of you." She smiled adn nodded.

Lizzy was confused by what Daisy had said. Jinx had told her that Daisy clearly said "He is mine" which means ownership over this men. Now, Daisy had changed her words. She was no longer claiming the man as hers. Lizzy told Daisy that she could keep her stuff. They didn't want it. All they wanted was Daisy's man to use for a while. Lizzy said they could offer Daisy fresh clothes and a hot shower along with beer and whatever food she wanted. In return, Lizzy wanted Daisy's man for their party. " You could always join us for the party after you freshen up a bit. " Lizzy said while placing her hands on her hips. She said they've been waiting for a man to pass by. Like a fly getting caught in their web. Lizzy said that men were only good for one thing. That one thing being sex. Lizzy looked around at her girls. She told Daisy that they had everything here. Electrical power, food, hot & cold running water, soft warm beds and all the sex toys a girl could want. Lizzy smiled while saying that when the toys get boring. They capture a man for sex and then let him go once they're done with him. It was like capturing and tagging an animal. Lizzy added that the men don't even know where they've been.

"Well, you have to ask him. If he says yes, then you can party with him until he says no, but if he says no, we leave. That is the deal." SHe began to move over to Hawk and grinned and looked him up and down. "Look at the situation you got yourself into." She chuckled adn then took out his gag and cleared her throat. "Um, Hawk, you are surrounded by a large group of horny women that want to party with you. Do you want to party with a whole horde of horny women?" She smiled adn chuckled a bit as she said it. She thought this was rediculus. But she wasn't one to judge. Everyone seemed to be horny now adays. "There will be pot, cigarettes, and beer, and a lot of sex on your end." She looked down making sure he was fully informed.

Lizzy listened as Daisy spoke as if the man had a say in what happened here. It was clear that Daisy was totally clueless. Lizzy turned folding her arms a crossed her chest. She looked on while Daisy walked over and spoke with the man. " HEY! " Lizzy snapped out. She was clearly upset by what Daisy was doing. " You're a guest in our house......And I make the rules here. " Lizzy said while moving closer to Daisy. " In case you haven't noticed lately.......The world is fucked up because of men.......Everything that is happening outside......All the family and friends you've lost is because of men......Men who ran this world into the ground and left us to pickup what was left.......Now you come in here and act like men have a say here.......He may or may not be yours........You've changed your story since spoke with Jinx......But understand this......We're using him.......You can benefit from that and enjoy a hot shower and some fresh clothes......And join in on the party.......Or you can go wait on the street and wave at the damn walkers.......That's the deal.......The only deal. " Lizzy made sure to make herself clear this time. Daisy could enjoy some creature comforts for the next hour, or so before she and Hawk could leave. She could also just leave and wait outside. It really didn't matter because these women were using Hawk one way, or another. If Daisy thought about doing something brave. She had to remember, she was out numbered. These girls were looking for a good time and not a fight. But, they wouldn't lose their best chance at a party.

"Yea, but this is a fucking human being. You are not animals. So stop acting like horny beasts." She growled. She knew she was outnumbered but her hands itched. "You act as if women didn't have a role in what happened, but you know what? We did. This isn't the fucking 1800's women had a right to everything. We were right there along with men. EVERYONE IS TO BLAME!" She was getting angry and her hands balled up at her sides. She would not claim defeat. She promised to keep Hawk safe, letting these Harpies use him like he was just a stud, that was wrong. He was not a slave. She glared at the women and then sighed and rubbed her forehead and shook her head. THe options open to her were not favorable.

"There has to be a way that another bargain could be reached." She tried again reasonably. She was not leaving Hawk but she was not going to take anything else from these women. She set the beer can to the side and looked at them.

Jinx decided to step in and add her voice. She came up to Daisy putting an arm over her shoulders. " Look Daisy.........No one wants a fight and no one wants to hurt your friend.......We just want to have some fun.......And I think deep down so do you........Plus how many girls get the chance to pimp out a man? " Jinx said softly while she turned Daisy to face Hawk. " I'll bet life has been so crazy that you haven't had the chance to bed this stud.......Just look at that big cock......I'll bet it's making your pussy wet just looking at it.......I know mine is. " Jinx added as Lizzy came up. " So we use your friend for sex.......It's not like we're torturing him.....He'll be getting more pleasure in a few hours then he's had in since this world went nuts........Plus how many girls get gang banged by men?.......This is a chance for a man to see what the other side is like. " Lizzy added before she placed her arm around Daisy's waist. " You can get your shower......then join us.......We won't start until you come back.......We'll even let you go first. " Lizzy added before asking Jinx to show Daisy the shower if she was willing to change her mind.

Daisy looked at Jinx and then nodded. When they said that they didn't want to hurt him, she felt better. They were probably a horde of women trying to bring about their own civilization. Probably a few would become pregnant after this. She looked at Hawk and smiled. He had some good chromosomes. A people of the earth itself. How fitting. She chuckled as Jinx spoke bluntly. Daisy looked up at Lizzy and then she nodded.

She looked at Hawk. She knew he could hear them. He couldn't respond, but hsi cock was hardening. She shut her eyes. She guessed the "ayes" have it. She rubbed her head and shrugged. "Go ahead and start." She smiled and shook her head. She went to a corner and sat down to watch the girls go have fun. She couldn't argue with logic. She leaned back and watched carefully over Hawk. If anything got out of hand, she would be there to protect. She smiled and looked at them.

The women were surprised when Daisy just walked away. They got what they wanted, but their offer for Daisy to join in was turned down. More surprising was the fact that Daisy didn't take the hot shower. It's not everyone who has hot water these days. And it wasn't like Daisy couldn't use a shower. She had dried walker blood on parts of her body and on her clothes. They even had fresh clothes for her and all she did was sit down. Jinx shook her head. She just couldn't understand some people. Jinx would have taken everything she could get on a deal like this. No matter who the guy was to her. Hell, she'd pimp out her own brother for a hot shower these days. Even Lizzy was left wondering about this girl. She thought Daisy's morals were admirable, but they no longer had a place in this world. Not right now anyway. Everyone was beginning to think Daisy was from another planet. She just seemed stuck in her own world. They knew if Daisy waited to long, her man wouldn't have enough left for her. After an all girl gang bang. He'd be left empty for the next few days. These girls planned on milking Hawk dry. The girls weren't going to wait for Daisy. She could just sit there and watch the show. Jinx moved in and started lick & sucking Hawk's already growing cock. Lizzy removed the gag from his mouth. She then said he'd have the time of his life. Lizzy climbed onto the table and lowered her pussy down on Hawk's mouth. She told him to lick her cunt. Other girls moved in to lick & suck on Hawk's nipples. The rest formed a line waiting for their turn. Daisy was now left in the dust.

Daisy had no desire letting girls witness her first time with Hawk. Her morals may have been foreign, but she took comfort that while the world changed around her, she remained the same. If Hawk couldn't get a hot shower and fresh clothes, she wouldn't either. She just sit and watched. She smiled. She got off watching. These women feasted on Hawk like they were walkers of a different kind. Only while Walkers thought only about brains and food, these women thought of sex. Did they even think of each other. Sociological structures had changed. She rested her head in her hand adn smiled watching Hawk. She knew Hawk would become depleted by the women. Finally she was too aroused to just sit by. She moved up and took off her clothes and began to help Hawk in sexually pleasing these women. She began to kiss and lick and nibble wherever she could keeping her eye on Hawk.

Each of the women enjoyed Hawk's body and he enjoyed them. It was like some wild fantasy which had come true. A man used by a group of women like he was their sex slave. Hawk had been that for a few hours and when the party was over, Lizzy released him. He wasn't allowed to see where they had kept him. Hawk was kept blindfolded until he was well away from their building. Jinx wished Hawk & Daisy well on their journey. The pair left the town and the other women behind. That night Hawk slept well. He was wore out after having so much sex. It would be a long time before Hawk wanted anymore. A very long time. Two more days had passed since Hawk's a girl gang bang. He & Daisy moved west during the day while holding up somewhere at night. It had almost a week since they left the farm. Hawk had been keeping an eye out for signs of survivors. Fire pits, or fire rings. Discarded food containers and wrappers. Cigarette buts, or anything that showed humans were around. A number of these items had been found in different places. Hawk believed that they were made by groups and not any single person. Each day, Hawk & Daisy would search the towns and outlaying areas. He had a feeling that Heather was close, but no signs of any single person had been seen. It was possible that she was covering her tracks. It was also possible that she found a group and was traveling with them. None of the groups which Hawk had found traces from were heading east. They were ether traveling west, north, or south. Everyday was filled with new hope that Heather would be found. Each night was filled with the realization that Heather may never be found.

It had been more then a week since Hawk & Daisy left the farm. They had become good friends during that time, but hadn't had sex. Hawk didn't see Daisy that way anymore. He looked upon her as someone who could be trusted. A great friend to have when the chips were down. Their relationship became like the one Hawk had with Brody. They joked around and teased each other while having each others backs. Their relationship had become a purely platonic one. 12 days had passed since leaving the farm. Hawk & Daisy rode up to the outskirts of a town called Dentonville. Just outside of town they found what had been some kind of refugee center. A place where people had fled to during the first days of the zombie outbreak. It was set up in a large field surrounded by a chain licked fence. The area was covered in trash, tents and military vehicles. Dead bodies littered the area. None of the bodies showed signs of a fresh kill. They looked as if they had been laying here for months. Hawk said people must have flocked here in the opening days looking for help. In the end all they found was death. Hawk & Daisy left their bikes and moved around slowly. There were clear signs that many had been executed. Groups of bodies were huddled together as if to comfort each other. Hawk said he believed that someone ordered everyone here killed.

After having a look around, Hawk & Daisy returned to their bikes. Upon returning they found a man standing alone between the bikes. He seemed harmless enough, but one can't be too sure these days. Hawk pulled his Glock after spotting this man. The men showed no signs that he noticed the pair. He was looking at an old newspaper which featured the headline "The Dead Walk." " Hey!........Who are you? " Hawk asked as he walked up on the man. This man turned his head from the paper after hearing the voice. He smirked after seeing the pair. " Easy there Chief.......I'm not looking for trouble.....I was just out looking around and found your bikes.......I thought I would see who belonged to them. " The man said while looking over the pair. He was an average looking man with brown hair and a scraggly beard and mustache. He was armed with a pistol and had an axe laying against Daisy's bike. " My name is Bob......Bob Trainer. " He said while holding out his hand. Hawk just looked at the man. He wasn't about to take the hand of a man he knew nothing of.

Daisy chuckled and bid the girls a fond fairwell. She had pleased one man, and she was grateful for that after a few days of consideration. Daisy had risen in the ranks of Hawks books. The way she perferred any relationship to be. THEy became great friends laughing and joking and having fun. Daisy was sure that when they got back, she would find a way to tease Hawk and give him more than the girls gave.

But things were slowly turning sour. Daisy noted in her journal how every day was greeted with optimism that was growing less and less abundant and the night was met with depression, fear, pessimism. She was sure Heather was out there somewhere, but she would not build up Hawks feelings. She just tried to keep him as afloat in the ocean that became their life.

She was riding along beside Hawk when she saw the chain length fence. She frowned. Military. When the Walkers appeared, there was enforced a law as military are usually want to do. Caught stealing or breaking the law, you were shot. Some military even branched off so that if you harbored a walker that used to be a love one, first your walker was shot then you were. SHe looked out at teh field and realized the true horror of man when they are panicked. She smelt herself like death and she found comfort in it. In an odd sort of superstitous way, Daisy always believed that if you smelt of death, death would recognize you as one of his own and leave you alone. She walked around the camp with Hawk and frowned not saying anything.

Seeing the strange man on her bike, she pulled out her silencer. She would have reached for her machete, but she wagered that that axe had a bit more reach than her machete. She looked at Bob and let Hawk talk. But it really irked her for some reason when he called Hawk chief.

Hawk questioned Bob as to where he came from and what he was doing here? Bob said he hit town a few days ago. He had been traveling with some chick he met a week ago. They reached this town and decided to hang around for a while. Bob said he was out looking for whatever he could find. He came a crossed the bikes which the motors were still warm. This told Bob that the owners wouldn't be far away. He said that waiting seemed like a good idea. Bob was cocky while he spoke. He held a smirk on his face while answering the questions. Like they were beneath a need for an answer. Clearly he followed his own rules and wasn't one who liked following others. He looked Daisy up and down admiring her body. " I see you found yourself a white woman........I guess those things don't matter anymore......Do they Chief? " Bob crossed his arms over his chest while Hawk slipped his Glock into the waistband of his jeans. He moved up standing in front of Bob. " My name is Hawk........Not Chief.........My grandfather was a chief and so is my father.........As for Daisy.......She's a free woman and belongs to no man. " With Hawk getting in his face, Bob held up his hands. He told Hawk that he wasn't looking for trouble and he meant no offense. Deep down Bob thought about hitting Hawk, but he decided against that. Bob knew that Daisy was still holding her weapon. Bob was self centered and egotistical. He thought as himself as the be all, end all. The one thing Bob wasn't was foolish. He wouldn't attack anyone when the odds were stacked against him.

Daisy listened adn remained still. Her face an unreadable mask. She watched the man with cool calculating eyes. The type of eyes a dingo might watch a baby with, her friends used to joke with her. When Hawk stood up for himself, she smiled to herself. She watched this poor hick of a man. She looked around for the woman that Bob mentioned. She wondered where she was and if she would show up soon. She ran her thumb along the handle of her silencer as if trying to talk herself down from shooting this man. That was insanely self centered adn she promised herself she would try to ease up on that.

Bob was showing himself not to be a threat. Hawk made his point and backed off. There was no need to push this any further. Hawk questioned Bob about this woman he was traveling with? Bob said she was back at the place they were holding up in. He said they could go there, but Bob was walking. He didn't have a motorcycle like Hawk & Daisy did. Hawk told Bob to show them where this girl was. He said Bob could ride with him. Bob just laughed and said he didn't ride double with another man. He looked at Daisy saying he'd ride with her. Bob flashed Daisy a charming, yet sleazy smile. He moved off the bike and reached down. Bob picked up the axe which had a rope tied around the head and near the bottom. He slung the axe a crossed his body laying the weapon on his back. Hawk looked at Daisy and nodded. He climbed on his bike while Bob waited for Daisy. Once she was on, he'd get on. They could then leave and find the woman.

Even though Bob was not giving her a reason to, Daisy didn't trust him. She wanted to object when he said he would ride with her. She then shrugged and then got on her bike and started it up. She put her gun down her front where she could grab it quickly. She started adn looked back. She waited for him to get on and then drove with Hawk. She drove where Hawk could pull his gun and blow bob off the back. She looked ahead.

Bob climbed on the bike wrapping placing his hands on Daisy's hips. He saw what she did with the weapon. Bob told Daisy not to worry. He wouldn't cause any trouble. Bob said he wasn't foolish enough to do something that would make them wreck. He didn't want to get hurt after all. Bob told Daisy where to go while Hawk followed just behind her. They drove along for a mile before into a residential neighborhood. Bob told Daisy to keep going down the street. The house they were using was the last one on the left. Bob suggested that Hawk & Daisy use the garage to hide their bikes. He said that there was no need to advertize. Bob climbed from Daisy's bike and walked to the garage door. He bent over, grabbed the handle and turned it. The large door opened upwards. The garage was empty except for tools hanging on the walls. Bob waved Hawk & Daisy inside while he waited. Once the bikes were inside, the door was brought down. Bob told Hawk & Daisy to follow him. He walked to a side door which led into the house. Bob opened the door and stepped inside. He looked around while entering. Bob moved along passing the kitchen and dinning room until he entered the living room. Sitting on the couch reading a book was a pretty Asian girl with long dark hair. She looked up seeing Bob before returning to her book. Bob said he found survivors like them. The girl stood up as Hawk & Daisy came into view. She looked Hawk up and down while smiling. The word "Nice" came into her mind. She walked up to the newcomers holding out her hand. " I'm Jasmine. " She said introducing herself to Hawk & Daisy.

Daisy frowned feeling his hadns on her hips. She drove to his instructions. She soon stopped in front of the house and then looked up and wtched him. She went in adn then laughed and then got off and shook her head. It was nice inside. She walked in and followed Bob. She saw the beautiful aisian woman. Reading a book. She wanted to look at the book. She saw Jasmine look up and down Hawk. She wanted to mention that Hawk was drained dry, but she wouldn't.

"Hi Jasmine, my name is Daisy." She shook her head. "What book are you reading?" She motioned to the book adn smiled wider.

Jasmine looked over at the book when Daisy asked about it. She walked over, picked it up and brought to Daisy. " You want it?.......It's yours. " Jasmine handed over the book which was a history book. She told Daisy that whoever lived her must have been a history teacher. Jasmine said there were a great number of books on history plus high school textbooks on history. She returned to the couch and told the visitors to have a seat. Hawk sat in a chair nearest to the entrance way of the living room. Bob took a chair on the other side of the room. Jasmine asked the newcomers about themselves. Where they came from? Where they were going? Hawk explained that he had been in New York when the dead came back to life. He told how he ran a crossed Daisy and how they ended up at his family's farm. Hawk said they were on the road looking for his sister. He then told then a little about Heather. Jasmine hadn't seen any single women in quite sometime. Most of the women she had seen were in groups. Bob just shook his head at Hawk's story about looking for his sister. He felt that it was insane to believe that she could be running around out there. Bob figured that she ether joined a group, or was dead. " Man.......That is one hell of a pipe dream........You really think you'll find her? " Bob wasn't one to hold his tongue. He often spoke openly no matter how it made people feel. Hawk looked at Bob and replied "Yes." He did believe they would find Heather sooner, or later.

Daisy smiled as she was given the history book. But she wrinkled her nose. She set it down. "No, that ok." She sighed and sat back crossing her legs on the couch adn then looked up at the ceiling as the two men talked. She was very aware as she shut her eyes. She had become more attune to noises. She then looked at Bob and frowned and crossed her arms. "I believe we will find her too. Its easy to hold onto thoughts and discriminations of the past, but women are a lot stronger than you give us credit for. Hawks family raised him and his sister and his brothers right. They can hold their own." She stated frowning deeper.

Bob just rolled his eyes after Daisy spoke. He had expected her to say something like that. The old women can do whatever men can do type of thing. Bob thought women should know their place and keep their traps shut unless told to speak. He believed women were useful in cook, cleaning and for sex of course. If a women wasn't on her back, on her knees, in the kitchen, or cleaning. She had no place in Bob's world. Bob thought Daisy was cute and he would love to bang that ass just once. Her attitude and mouth were the only drawbacks which Bob didn't care for. That mouth and the sharp tongue could be stuffed with a cock. For sure, that would shut her up. Jasmine began speaking of her life. She told Hawk & Daisy that when everything went to hell. She was out on a camping trip with some friends. Jasmine said days had passed before they knew something was wrong. She said it was like stepping into the Twilight Zone after coming out of the forest and finding the dead walking around. Jasmine told how over the next few months, she lost all those who had been with her. The group wasn't ready for what they found. Slowly over time, attacks from walkers, or attacks from raiders cut down the group she was in. Most of the group had been made up of women. Jasmine said she had been on her own until running into Bob. She added that they weren't a couple. It was just a need for numbers that brought them together. Jasmine then asked if Hawk & Daisy were staying? Hawk was thinking it over while Bob took a look out the window. He said walkers were in the street. He guessed the sounds of the bikes brought them. Bob said they should be gone by morning. Hawk nodded and said he and Daisy would stay for the night. Jasmine asked Daisy if she wanted to help with dinner? She had planned on making stew for two, but since two more were here. Jasmine figured Daisy could help making more. She told Daisy about having some extra carrots & potatoes which needed cut.

Daisy watched Bob. She glared a bit. When she heard walkers were in teh street, she knew that she was in deep shit. She smiled to Jasmine and stood up adn went with her to the kitchen. It would give her a chance to talk about Bob. She would need to know if Jasmine was happy with Bob. If she wasn't she was sure that she and Hawk could figure something out. She smiled adn looked at him and grinned wider.

She went to cutting carrot and smiled looking at Jasmine. "Jasmine." She asked in a hushed tone. "Has Bob ever forced you to do something you didn't want to?" She whispered watching her face closely.

Jasmine already had a pot on the stove which held the stew she made. She & Daisy would add some carrots, potatoes and other items to stretch it to feed two more. While stirring the pot, Jasmine listened to Daisy question. Jasmine laughed while saying Bob couldn't force her to do anything. She moved over to Daisy and put an arm over her shoulder. Jasmine told Daisy that she had been a deputy sheriff for the Clark County Sheriff's Office in Nevada before everything went to hell. " I've handled his type before.......Damn near every Saturday night somewhere around Las Vegas. " Jasmine said before returning to the pot. She told Daisy how he tried to get all manly with her on their first night together. Jasmine said she just wrestled Bob to the ground, then hogtied him. It was made clear after that, Jasmine was no pushover. Jasmine said she left Bob tied up all night long. By morning he was easier to handle. Jasmine said Bob was a jerk most of the time, but he was good at killing walkers. She also said he was also good at finding food. Bob had found the meat they were using in the stew. She said he found it still frozen at a nursing home which still had power. Bob guessed that the generators were still running there. Jasmine said they'd been getting meat from there for days now. She pointed out the window and said whoever lived here had a garden out back. They left plenty of potatoes, carrots, onions, celery and cabbage behind.

"Wow I am impressed, brains and beauty." SHe smiled adn nodded and cut up the items adn put them back and grinned and shook her head. "I had to be sure, I have seen several women forced to do shit by men in the hospital." She smiled adn looked at her and grinned. She nodded and looked up seeing Bob and shook her head.

"I hate bastard chauvinist men." She said and looekd down.

Jasmine knew that Bob could be a major pain in the ass, but he was useful. She certainly understood Daisy's feeling on the subject. Jasmine had put up with men like Bob many times. They were load mouthed and always spoke without thinking. They often didn't think, or even care about how others felt. Sadly, it was just part of life to have such people around. Even when the world as everyone knew it ended. There were still people like Bob floating around. Once the girls finished with dinner. They brought bowls of stew out for everyone. You didn't often find hot food while out on the road. This type of meal would be a real treat for Hawk & Daisy. While eating, everyone sat around making small talk. There were times when Bob seemed like he could be a good guy. But soon, he'd put his foot in his mouth. Hawk was used to such people by now. Bob wasn't as bad as that guy back in New York. Yet, there were times when Hawk just shook his head from something that Bob said. It all seemed normal to Bob. As the day started to pass into night. Bob & Hawk hung blankets over the windows so everyone could enjoy some light. Most of the talk later on was about what everyone did before the zombie outbreak started. Jasmine was surprised to hear that Hawk was going to become a doctor. Bob said he was a mechanic working in a small town when everything turned. It was pretty much a dead end job in a dead end town.

Back
Top Bottom