Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The master request list

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzsaw

Moon
I'm a straight dude who loves his gay pairings so as a warning most of this is homosexual sans that last request which can be literally whatever. 8'D

Roosterteeth

Wow okay let's start this off in a weird one. I really like Roosterteeth?? Mostly Achievement Hunter stuff. But I have been wanting a long Team Nice Dynamite roleplay for a long time? Mavin is one of my favorite pairings of all time. I would love to roleplay it. I'm personally more of a Gavin but I can play either really. No genderbending, I suppose... Uhh. AU things could be interesting. Shoot me ideas and I will sshoot you some of mine.

Hannibal

Hannigraham. I have an obsession with how messed up this pairing is. It's so tragic and sad but I can imagine a lot of fluff and smut in this one. I would prefer a plot where Will Graham is actually brought down to his lowest point and ACTUALLY kills people at the side of his cannibal boyfriend. Just... no genderbending. I have a lot of trouble getting in to that one for some reason.

Teen Wolf

Please for the love of god somebody give me some Sterek. I need it. I need it so badly. Somebody please put me out of my misery. I would probably make a much better Stiles but I could attempt to Derek. I'll take anything. I just... Need this one. I don't care if it is an AU or whatever ideas you may have. I'll give it a shot. Just no genderbending.

Twilight saga

Okay so I can't help but be embarrassed about this one. Hi, my name is Samuel and I am a 21 year old man who has a strange and outdated fascination with Twilight. It is gross and I frequently get mocked for this but... I can't help it. I'm jut all about romance and cheesy supernaturals that sparkle. I realize how terrible it is but I can't help but love it all the same. And I can't help but want to stop giving a shit about what you think. I am not here, however, to defend my interests and argue with you about whether or not it is worth liking. I am here looking for somebody... Anybody to help me.

I don't care if it is original characters or not. I don't care what you propose to me whether it be straight, gay, lesbian, whatever. Pop it my way and we'll talk about it. I have a couple of ocs both werewolf vampire and human of different genders, some including transgender. And even one that is agender. Oh and one that is bigender. I have what you are looking for and if I don't then I will make something. I don't mind. Shoot me a message, man. Unless if is to mock me. I will just ignore you if you try that one. I don't really care anymore lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom