Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sacrifice to the Bloodwolf (valkeryiefirestoorm x mikethebloodwolf)

RE: Sacrifice to the Bloodwolf

Mike took her hand in his as he said "I think she was killed by his hand and she was buried alongside the other, The bloodwolf seemed to care more about Masa then any of the other girls so I know that she had a proper burial while the other were just drop in holes". Mike looked into her eyes as he recalled seeing the graves when he had control over his body and he then asked her "Would you like me to show you where they are buried so you can pay your respects to her?"

(please read the signature im working a lot right now so my replys ARE going to be few right now but I will reply)

She looked at him and nodded "please I would like to see the final resting place of my dear Masa" she said to him. She placed the skirt on the bed again, she inteted to keep that skirt and where t some days to honor Masa's memory. She waited for him to show her where she was buried, she bit her bottom lip a bit as she recalled memories of there child hood together, but there was one thing that the bloodwolf and mike did not know about her and masa, they held a secret.

Mike took her hand slowly and leaded her outside of the house to the back garden where a loving rock formation had been made. There was about 23 graves all under the protection of the stone building and Mike leaded her to the last grave which held the body of her friend. "I will let you stay here for as long as you need" he said to her with a smile

She nodded at mike and dropped to her knees and touched the earth that was on her grave "tell him thank you, for burying her properly, giving her peace, please let him know mike' she said to him as she dropped her head a bit not looking at him. "masa, my sister I am here..' she said to the grave as if she was still alive.

Mike nodded to her and step out of the Alcove to let her stay there for as long as she needed. He heard her called Masa her sister and that made him really sad inside hat her sister had been torn away from her. He looked up at the bright sky and closed his eyes to let the wind rustle though his hair.

Sina stayed there for a couple more minutes before she placed two finger on her lips and placed it on the ground "I will visit you often my sister" she said to the grave as she stood p and walked out. her arms wrapped around her body a she walked out and stood there for a couple minutes looking at the ground.

Mike took off his jacket and give it to her to keep her warms as he asked her "Was it nice to see your sister again?, I am sorry for your loss you know and I would do anything to help you feel better if I could. But he calls the shots round here so there's not a lot I can do, I'm sorry"

She nodded, she gave him a light smile when he placed his jacket on her shoulders. "Tell me something mike did he love her?" She lokked at him her right eye was still blue but her left was a emerald green.

Mike closed his eyes to think for a few minutes before he nodded and said "Yes, he loved her dearly and wanted to spend eternity with her but she did not survive the bite which was what killed her. her body was unable to handle the changes"

She nodded then her mood changed "wait what bite?! He bit her!" She let out a growl then did not sound normal at all "did he not know that a bite on one of our kind does kill us!"

There was a smile from Mike as he said "I thought there was something about you that did not add up, your a werewolf are you not? I must admit I detected something about you scent that struck me as odd for a human but now I know the truth you are actually a werewolf", Though Mike touched her arm and said "But you are actually wrong about the bite, A bloodwolf can turn a vampire or werewolf into another bloodwolf but the bite is a lot more powerful since its both Vampire and werewolf"

"No heck no I am not a werewolf line I am of a draco shifter line actually" she said to him "as well as my sister was as well we where the only two left from the line of dracos we where born from."

Mike thought about that for the longest time, "You know, I read something a long time ago that it was possible for a draco shifter to be brought back to life" Mike told her before he looked for the book he was looking for and then handed it to her. "My father gave me this book a long time ago as I loved to read so here you have a look" He said to her with a smile

She looked at the book and flipped through the pages and stopped when she reached about the draco shifters "as much as I love my sister and want her back if I bring her back permenatly she be pissed that I am not going on with my life and that I'm stuck in the past. Though if I just do it to say good bye I know she would understand" she said to him

Mike nodded to her as he stop and said "you know, the wolf would want to say goodbye to her as well as she was his first love that he felt such a connection to". Mike paced around her for a few second before he looked up at the sky and said "tomorrow is another full moon, I think it would be best if both you and the bloodwolf say goodbye together"

"I will let him see her too say good bye but I want to say good bye in private after all she is well was my twin " she said to him as she bit her bottom lip

Mike nodded to her and said "go for it, I should be able to hold back the transform for a while so you can get you goodbye". Mike closed his eyes as he then said "She was your twin? Why was she sent here to mansion?"

"Same as I was for being a warrior and of female race as well as she loved one man and well he sent her here to get rid off her when he found his wife was with child. He took my sister as amistress then tossed her aside like trash" she said to him "but that asshole got what he got cause that child is not his anyone can see that"

Mike chuckled and said "Good, asshole should all suffer the fate they get". He paced as he said "But saying that, the bloodwolf is an Asshole so who knows what sort of fate is in store for him as time goes go". Mike looked at his hand before he looked back at her and smiled at her.

"But in a sense he thinks no mortal rules apply to him. In fact I care to wager he thinks he is above it all" she said to him.

Mike paced to think about it before he nodded and said "true, mortal rules don't really apply to him because he's a supernatural being, but I know of a few objects that could keep him at bay"

Back
Top Bottom